Vampyre Daze - Cover

Vampyre Daze

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 18: Nature Seems Dead

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Nature Seems Dead - Maldea and Jeff, ran from the vampyres. Was it the right decision? After all these years surely they are safe? Nothing is entirely safe. Sequel to Vampyre Nights.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Horror   Vampires   Incest   Water Sports  

Jeff circled the small dank cellar like a caged tiger, his hands hung limp at his side. Each digit was tipped by a bloodied, torn nail; try as he might, he could find no way of escape. As he finally slumped down on a dusty sarcophagus, the door creaked open behind him. Turning, Jeff saw a sensual female figure, framed in the doorway.

"Maldea?" he whispered.

"No my prince consort, it is I Mika."

"I'm no consort of yours, I despise you. I will..."

Mika's raised voice cut through the chilled air like a knife.

"Worship me, simper in my presence?" Mika laughed.

"Kill you, and that is a promise!" Jeff snarled.

"This is what I love about humans, you overestimate your powers so much," replied Mika.

Jeff seethed but refused to be drawn by Mika's tactics. He simply crossed his legs tightly and sat, brooding.

"You are sitting on my ancestor! Use the chair," Mika snapped.

Jeff stood, crossed the room silently, and reclined on the sole wooden chair. Mika made her way down the stone steps and crossed the floor to the dusty stone sarcophagus. With apparent ease the Wampyr slid the thick lid off before picking it up and propping it against the slick fungi smeared wall. Turning to face Jeff, Mika paused, just long enough to lick her pale lips.

"This will be home for a little while Jeff, just until you are... Prepared for me," Mika laughed lustily.

"Now come to me consort, for I have waited long enough for our moment."

"You're bloody mad woman, keep away from me."

"Oh I will, It is you who will come to I. Slave to mistress -- as it should be."

Mika moved her shoulders slightly, forcing the diaphanous gown to slip open. The gentle roundels of her breasts stole into view. Mika's eyes twinkled and emitted a soft red radiance. From nowhere, a wind rose in the sealed cellar, fierce enough to strongly ruffle Mika's blonde hair, sending wave after wave of shimmering light through it. Mika separated her legs elegantly, and planted each foot firmly on the dusty cellar floor.

Jeff swallowed hard, seldom had he seen anything as desirable. Try as he might, he could not deny the erection bulging against his now over-tight trousers. Slowly, he stood, and although every moral fibre of him resisted, Jeff took the first tentative step towards Mika. It seemed to him that the harder he fought against moving, the faster his transit towards the seductive Wamprye became. His fuddled brain made a decision, he should stop resisting, yes, yes, that would work. An instant later he arrived in Mika's outstretched arms, at last their lips met.

Reluctantly Mika broke the embrace, and sunk down to her knees; in a second Jeff's bobbing shaft was free. In the next second, it was captured by Mika's hungry mouth. She swallowed his full length down with amazing ease. Soon her sharp teeth nibbled provocatively at the base of his cock. Her nose was deeply buried in Jeff's dark, wiry pubic hair. Stretching, she let her flexible tongue tap delicate at the loose, swinging balls.

She could sense the pulsing vein; as it squirted his life-blood through the solid manhood. Mika skilfully adjusted her caresses to match the beat of Jeff's desperate heart. He was on the edge of climax; the cusp of transformation!

Mika ran her cool hands under Jeff's shirt, and upwards to his muscular chest. Her fingers combed through the thick fuzz of hair, before attacking his stiffened nipples. Mika knew the time was right, and she bit down hard, a heady mix of sperm and fresh blood washed into her waiting mouth. Now!

Mika released the spasming nipples, and spread her fingers wide. The palms pulsed with dark desire. In the centre of Mika's palms the lifelines separated, into open orifices. The large pores spewed forth their contents, solid columns of flesh flashed snake-like toward Jeff's quaking body. In a parody of vampyric hawks, the beaked points slashed into the blood-rich erectile tissues, and gobbled the offered nutrient. The attached fleshy columns rippled with each beat of Jeff's heart. His back snapped to rigid attention... His entire body orgasmed, arching him like an erotic longbow.

Mika stepped back from her thrall, Jeff stood statuesquely, looking as if he would not have been out of place in Piccadilly Circus. Slowly she paced around him, admiring his strained body. Eventually she completed her circuit, and extended her arm. Her forefinger collected a globule of come from the tip of Jeff's glans. Delicately she lapped half of the thick droplet from her fingertip, before placing the leftover spunk in Jeff's mouth.

"My love, it is only fair that we share your last ever emission. Now relax my prince, relax and let me pose you."

Mika stepped away, and ran her hands across Jeff's body. She smiled as she moulded him to fit snugly into the empty casket. Minutes passed as Mika worked diligently, perfecting the mummy-like posture. She paused, before lifting her captive mate above her head with ease. Jeff was held aloft as Mika offered her tribute to the Wampyr gods. His savage erection had not subsided, and was the only part of him still in motion, rhythmically it twitched.

In a smooth sweep, Mika twisted and gently lowered her treasure into the sarcophagus. She stared at Jeff sadly, before she moved to retrieve the discarded lid.

Mika slipped her gown back over her mesmerising body, before climbing the cellar steps. Just before opening the door Mika turned, and stared down at the sealed coffin.

"Goodnight my prince, sleep well, princess..."


"As you will see, the Castle is of concentric construction; a castle within a castle. This method of construction was popular in the 13th Century, when work on the structure began..." the guide paused for breath, "The most striking feature is the leaning tower, unfortunately due to restoration work we shan't be visiting the tower today. I will however take you to the best vantage points, so you can at least photograph the curiosity. This way please,"

The tour group mumbled and grumbled their disappointment, but dutifully followed the guide. All bar three, who held back.

Cyn caught hold of Leanne's arm.

"Well they may not be going there, but we are..."

"You mean in there, it doesn't look that safe." replied Leanne.

"Well not so much in, as under, and it's safe enough, that why they are there!"

Leanne smiled.

"Come on then Gwen, we have some more exploring to do," Leanne winked lewdly.

Gwen hesitated for an instant, and then fell into step behind her mistress. Soon the group neared the reclining tower. Workmen's voices rang out from a small cubicle tent.

"Laugh, I nearly peed myself; good old Aussies, we should make them honorary Welshmen carving up the English like that..."

"True enough... Win the Ashes, my arse!"

Cyn waved her hand at the others, and ducked under the construction tape. She hoped her new skills would serve her well. She sensed no other workmen, they must all be on tea-break. The trio of women walked past the arc lamps and tools. Cyn was on the scent of something unseen. The light dimmed as they walked away from the reconstruction area and further into the tower. Leanne could only just make out the door they were headed towards. Seconds later, Cyn grasped the rusted door pull and strained, it was securely locked.

"Adventure over, I have got to get away soon anyhow," said Gwen.

Cyn smiled.

"Join hands, together we may just do this..."

Cyn let go of the door pull and held one hand out to the left and the other to the right. Warm palms met her own, Cynthia closed her eyes and concentrated. For long seconds nothing happened, eventually there was a slight grating sound, the sort a rusty bolt might produce. With a small shudder the door popped open.

"Just call me Houdini," said Cyn.

"Cyn Houdini, it has a certain panache to it," Leanne laughed.

Leanne moved first and pushed the door open. The others followed cautiously, snaking their way down the steep spiral staircase.

"Gwenny, pull the door too, love," whispered Cyn.

The troupe continued down the stairwell until the sound of raised voices reached their straining ears. Leanne stopped.

"How dare you! What have you done to him?"

"You remember my plan for him in New York? I have finally implemented it."

"What? What plan... Oh my god, you sick bitch, I will kill you!"

"Strange, that's just what Jeff said..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.