Vampyre Daze - Cover

Vampyre Daze

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 15: Golden opinions

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Golden opinions - Maldea and Jeff, ran from the vampyres. Was it the right decision? After all these years surely they are safe? Nothing is entirely safe. Sequel to Vampyre Nights.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Horror   Vampires   Incest   Water Sports  

"Well I think it's odd," said the leather clad girl.

"Maybe they were fans, y'know way back when," replied her cloned friend.

"What? 'im, he looks like a bank manager!"

"More like a merchant banker!" Joked Pete, as he lent forward between the girls.

"Piss off, pizza-face," said the taller of the two girl's.

"Charmed, I'm sure," said Pete quietly.

He had to admit though they had a point, what was a twitchy Mafia Don and a Banker doing bringing their ancient girlfriends to this gig? Oldies and crusties, he would never understand them, and sure as hell he would never get like that, saddo's.

"I feel so out of place," sighed Fizz, glancing around apprehensively.

"To hell with that, can you see Janet anywhere?" snapped Jeff.

"No, I don't... strange how people close to you can vanish, isn't it?"

Leanne raised her hand and gently intercepted Jeff's wrist.

"We want to keep a low profile, remember?"

A look, full of silent critique passed between Jolene and Leanne. Jeff and Fizz exchanged glares, but slowly backed down from the edge of violence. Resentment continued to simmer, but as the queue surged forward to rush the opening of the doors, fearful anticipation replaced all the other passions in the hearts of the rescuers.

"Judas Priest, here they come, get ready to hold 'em boys!" Shouted the Security Chief.

The security plan worked with its normal efficiency and within minutes, 1700 oddly garbed 'Daze' fans were ushered into the Academy. They just began to settle when the entire theatre was plunged into complete darkness. Red lasers sliced through the hushed atmosphere, tracing every gasp of humid breath. A church organ thundered into Widors Toccata and Fugue, as a slow heartbeat shook the foundations of the building. The tempo of the beat increased rapidly, until it sounded to be on the edge of failure. A female voice exploded in the throes of orgasm.

"Yes, yes... Oh yes, at last... IT'S L-E-S..."

"BITCHES!!!" responded thousands of expectant voices.

The Academy filled with excited screams, punctuated only by the lightning of multiple strobes. The voice resumed its strident hymn.

"... And now for you Bristol, it's the Demoness of desire, the sister to strip the soul from your bones... IT'S..."

"MARGIT!!!" responded the heaving crowd.

A lone spotlight seared through the other effects and picked out a stunningly proportioned woman, her leather-clad back writhed in a mock climax. Deftly she spun to face the audience; her face was obscured with a bone white skeletal mask. Her sibilant voice fizzed and crackled.

"Margit is dead! Long live MIKA, Queen of the Daze!!"

The mask split and blonde hair cascaded onto leather bound shoulders, Mika's savage beauty cut the air to ribbons; just as easily as her clawed hands shredded the redundant mask.

"MIKA, MIKA, MIKA!" the audience shouted, a little reluctantly to start with.

This soon changed into a frenetic chant, as Mika slashed open her costume to reveal her glistening, bewitching body in almost all of its stupefying glory.

"It's great to be in Bristol, England. England is home to one of my favourite Punk Rockers who celebrates his 50th birthday this year, Mr. Billy Idol!"

Cheers and catcalls rose to a cacophony in the theatre.

"So in tribute, I'll start with our cover of Rebel Yell! Vampyre Yell!"

The stage burst into a myriad of spinning colours, each one finally settling on a single member of the band.

"On lead guitar, Macy McKechnie, on Bass, it's Sylvie Dacor, Keyboard maestro Anna Klemp, Backing vocals Eli & Ali... Eloise Braggart and Alison Blackhead, last but not least, on Percussion Miss Pamela Morris..."

"AND ME MIKA! I WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD!!!"

Mika burst into the first verse:

Last night a little dancer came dancin' to my door,
Last night a little angel came pumpin cross my floor,
She said come on baby I got a licence for love,
And if it expires pray help from above.

In the midnight hour she cried, more, more, more,
With a vampyre yell she cried, more, more, more,
In the midnight hour babe, more, more, more,
With a vampyre yell, more, more, more,
More, more, more.

The crowd went crazy, and one of the craziest stood near the heaving mosh pit. Mid plunge, Pete was tapped on the shoulder. It was the tall bint from earlier.

"What!"

"My mate Cyn, she can't see... can she get on your shoulders?"

"Now why would 'pizza face' wanna help, huh?"

"Don't be like that... we can be nice, can't we Cyn?"

Pete felt the girls hand travel up his leg, clearly targeting his groin. Pete chuckled, and then bending forward he grinned. Soon Cyn's denim clad thighs were gripping his shoulders, and something far more intimate hugged the rear of his neck.

She don't like slavery, she won't sit and beg,
But when I'm tired and lonely she sees me to bed,
What set you free and brought you to be me babe,
What set you free, I need you here by me.

Because

In the midnight hour she cried, more, more, more,
With a vampyre yell she cried, more, more, more,
In the midnight hour babe, more, more, more,
With a vampyre yell, more, more, more.

Further back in the audience, a half spoken, half signed conversation took place. Jolene and Leanne nodded their agreement, and the two men walked away from them. Jeff made his way along the left hand side of the auditorium, while Fizz attempted the same tactic on the right.

"Do you think they'll find anything?" Jolene asked Leanne.

"I hope so, but there's a lot of security to get past." Leanne nodded towards the human cordon in front of the stage.

Jolene's eyes filled with tears, and Leanne wrapped a supportive arm around her friend. Cautiously, almost unnoticed, Leanne's hand found Jolene's left breast, and moulded to it. Normally Jolene would have reacted to such an intimate approach, but she needed the comfort; anyway it felt quite nice, as she felt her nipple swell against the pleasant pressure.

She lives in her own heaven,
Collects it to go from the seven eleven,
Well she's out all night to collect a fare,
Just so long, just so long it don't mess up her hair.

I walked the ward with you, babe
A thousand miles with you,
I dried your tears of pain, babe
A million times for you.

Pete groaned under his panting breath, a response to the unknown girl's hand snaking its way into his boxer shorts. Her supple wrist undulated against his gaping zipper as she moved it in long slow strokes. His foreskin slid back and forth teasing the mighty head of his pistoning erection. He was in heaven; his straining organ was being expertly massaged, as his neck was caressed by a taut pussy dampened crotch. He had waited for something like this all his short, frustrated life; if he died today he would make a happy corpse.

Cyn concentrated on gyrating her hips, incessantly she bumped against the nodules on Pete's protruding spine; driving herself from one heady release to the next. She opened her weary eyes and stared around the crowded gig; it looked just like her idea of a debauched Roman orgy. As far as she could see stretched a sea of franticly coupling fans, she grinned, closed her eyes and came again.

I'd sell my soul for you babes,
For money to burn with you,
I'd give you all, and have none, babe
Just, just, justa, justa to have you here by me.

Because

In the midnight hour she cried, more, more, more,
With a vampyre yell she cried, more, more, more,
In the midnight hour babe, more, more, more,
With a vampyre yell she cried, more, more, more,
More, more, more.

Fizz finally reached the edge of the stage, and with a rebel yell, he launched himself at it. Initially it went quite well, he got both feet onto the top step before the rough handed security guards reached him. Suddenly from Fizz's view the stage flew backwards, and with a sickening crunch he slammed down, back first, onto the solid floor. Security guards poured across the stage front, joyfully piling on top of the downed man.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.