Vampyre Daze - Cover

Vampyre Daze

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 13: To Throw Away the Dearest Thing

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: To Throw Away the Dearest Thing - Maldea and Jeff, ran from the vampyres. Was it the right decision? After all these years surely they are safe? Nothing is entirely safe. Sequel to Vampyre Nights.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Horror   Vampires   Incest   Water Sports  

Julian cleared his desk and organised his cover, getting a locum at short notice was always a hassle. He sat at his desk and considered what was to come. He had to admit, at least to himself, that this was only because of Jolene. Even if Rachael was his patient, and Virginia a respected colleague, he wouldn't have risked his career on a jaunt like this. But Jolene, that was different, he loved her. She was so refreshing and so damn sexy, she wore him out. She took years off him, and made him realise that he had become old and staid before his time.

He shook his head in amazement and stood up, here he was, a pillar of the community and he was about to give an escaped prisoner a lift to a pop concert. It beggared belief, it really did.

Jolene hovered by the lace curtains, waiting for a glimpse of Julian's Ford Galaxy. The curtains fell back and she raced into her hallway.

"He's here guys, Fizz has arrived!" she shouted.

Upstairs, Jeff turned and groaned.

"Fuckin' yippee, the doc's arrived."

"Come on Jeff, cheer up, I don't want to listen to you two bicker all the way to Bristol," Janet warned.

Jeff shrugged and left the bedroom. Janet turned towards Leanne and rolled her eyes with a meaningful look.

"Just bloody big kids they are," Leanne added.

Before long they were all loaded up, and the motley crew headed off. Julian pointed the car north, and the adventure began.

"So where are we staying, Jo?" Fizz asked.

"Hang on," Jolene rummaged through her bag, "here we are, the Westbourne Hotel Clifton. Jeff booked it on the internet."

"Oh Jeff booked it, let's hope it exists then, it could be a figment of his imagination," Fizz laughed.

"Oh it exists Fizz, look I have a picture," Jolene waved the print-out around.

"Fuck you Fizzle, the hotel's fine. Let's hope you can get us there in one piece," snarled Jeff.

"Dr Fazakerly to you, Contadino."

"Please, Fizz, Jeff, leave it, we have a long journey," Janet groaned.

Leanne and Jolene immediately backed up Janet's plea. Silence enveloped the car. Finally Jeff spoke up.

"I'm sorry Fizz, let's bury the hatchet, this is about the kids, not us."

"OK," Fizz agreed, "let's just hope we can find them."

"Amen to that," said Jeff.


At the same time, a small convoy prepared to leave the Bath Spa Hotel for the short journey to Bristols' Frogmore Street. Maldea rallied the troops, and soon she stood central to a cluster of women.

"OK, it looks as if we are all here, but just in case, let's just sound off!"

"Maldea", "Lalo", "Cath", "Rachael", "Pearl", "Virginia", "Ellie", "Pam", "Anna", "Sylvie", "Macy", "Ali", "Jolene" "and me, Manda!"

"Good, fourteen of us plus our friendly cops Helen and Lorna, OK let's hit the road ladies, rock and roll waits for no one!" Shouted Maldea.

"Not even us?" Came a mocking voice from the other side of reception.

Thirty two pairs of curious eyes scanned towards the speaker. The willowy blonde stood with her entourage of slaves. Her appearance was stunning; she wore a leather cat suit, all black, and the front was spilt to the waist. Her jutting breasts sat high on a slim ribcage that swept up to a long elegant neck. Cascading blonde frizzy hair framed a face that was savage in its chiselled beauty. A playful, but deeply sensuous smile widened as it saw both recognition and fear in Maldea's eyes.

Maldea fell instantly to one knee, and indicated for the others to follow suit.

"Mika, Wampyr mistress, you honour us with your presence," said Maldea, as her eyes lowered to the floor.

"Indeed I do, and you are sensible enough not to ask why," Mika laughed.

"My consort's, Lesley, my feline beauty, she's my oldest and most reviled lover. This slut is Rochelle, my newest and most debased slave," Mika drew in her breath, "but I am here on a mission, I have come to replace Margit, and lead "Les Bitches"..."

"No, my mother leads us, not you."

"Ah, Lalo, so you have not only inherited your mother's looks, but her foolish courage. I shall enjoy breaking you in..." Mika winked at the young woman, "Now tell her Maldea!"

Tears shone in Maldea's dark eyes as she turned to address her daughter.

"It will be as Mika commands, for she is Wampyr."

"Good, I also have a brand new song for our first UK appearance, so we better hurry to rehearsal," replied Mika.

Maldea rose, and her followers copied her, ensuring they nodded their respect to both Mika and her outlandish consorts. They parted to allow the three women lead them out to the car park. Respectful and silent, they followed the privileged trio.

Lorna hung back and whispered to Helen.

"What the fuck is a Wampyr?"

"I have no idea, but I get the impression you don't cross 'em," said Helen.

Lorna nodded her agreement silently as she walked with Helen.

'Just what the hell's going on here?' she wondered.

Helen just wondered how to get Mika to notice her; amongst this bevy of beauties, it would not be easy.


Jim Mason whistled as he wheeled the boom box from the back of the Lorry.

"So who are this lot, Jim, you're old enough to know 'em," asked a skinny teenager who stood nearby.

"You're just a cheeky git Pete. It'll get you in trouble one day," Jim whistled low "these are the hottest chicks you'll ever see, but untouchable by the likes of us. Strict lezzies this lot."

"Oh, what like Tatu?" Pete asked.

"Shit no, this is the real deal, no pretence here. So that little pinkie of yours may get a stiffy, but it ain't goin' to get anything else," Jim chuckled.

"I have my ways, old man. I have my ways," Pete grinned.

"Ha! This lot will slice it off, and shove it where the sun don't shine, Pete. That they will."

The stage door slammed behind Jim, just as Pete raised two disrespectful fingers.

Pete swung around and was just about to scurry up the steps into the van, when a black limo pulled up. He slowed his stride as his eyes strained for a sight of the notorious band. As he gazed, a black window glided down and a vision of loveliness pulled a half smoked joint from her lips.

She looked his way, and then with an elegant flick of her wrist, threw her reefer past him and into the lorry's interior. It bounced once and settled on a pile of packaging, which ignited and flared up immediately. Even as Pete danced on the flames, crushing out their brief life he knew, he knew he had to have a slice of that. His being told him so, his need told him so, but most of all his hard-on pressing into his stomach told him so.

"Lesbians!" he muttered to no-one in particular, "we will see."

The sound check was almost complete when Mika walked onto the stage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.