Vampyre Daze - Cover

Vampyre Daze

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 10: The False Heart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: The False Heart - Maldea and Jeff, ran from the vampyres. Was it the right decision? After all these years surely they are safe? Nothing is entirely safe. Sequel to Vampyre Nights.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Horror   Vampires   Incest   Water Sports  

Jeff reclined in his cell, his face, an unconcerned mask. Behind the stillness of his vulpine features his mind tumbled. Just how did he find himself in this situation? He had always tried to be a good father and husband; true, the affair with Janet was an exception to that rule. Lalo had replaced him in Maldea's heart. Then, as Lalo grew, Maldea had started to worry about the possibility of the vampyre coven hunting her down; there were to be no more little Contadino's, no sons to continue his proud Italian lineage. Jeff had pleaded with Maldea to change her mind, but it was to no avail. 'Why would I bring another child into the world -- just to be vampyre fodder?' her cold words rang around Jeff's tired brain.

From then on, the physical side of their love had retreated further; the love, the trust and the history that bound them was still there, but the passion? No, it was spent. Wearily, Jeff raised a hand to wipe the dampness from his cheeks. He wept for Maldea, for his love and loss, he wept for himself. Here he lay, a marked man -- and all because he chose to run, rather than stand and fight. That had been a mistake he would never repeat, if he ever had the opportunity.

A rap on the door stirred him from his self-pity.

"Contadino, you have a visitor!"

The door swung inwards and a young policeman stared down at him, his face was unexpectedly sympathetic.

"You had better spruce yourself up a bit; she's worried enough about you already."

A couple of minutes later Jeff stumbled up the corridor behind the young Bobby. He was taken back to the same interview room, but in place of the stern-faced inspector a much more welcome visitor awaited him.

"Janet! Are you a sight for sore eyes."

Seconds later Jeff's breath whooped out of him as Janet flew into his arms.

"I have been trying to tell them they have this all wrong, that you were with me when they all vanished, but will they listen? They think we are in it together!" The words tumbled from Janet's lips.

"You shouldn't have told them. What if Maldea finds out?" asked Jeff.

"Jeff, love, I don't think we are going to be able to keep this secret any longer," Janet replied.

Jeff sat down heavily, his dark haired head sinking into his hands.

"Jesus, what a mess," he groaned.

Over the next half an hour the lovers talked, Janet tried her best to lift Jeff's spirits, but he was inconsolable. Janet had never seen him like this; he was a broken man.

"That's it, back to the cell for you, Contadino."

Jeff looked up in confusion; the fresh-faced copper had been replaced by the pallid Sergeant. Grumbling, Jeff stood; ungraciously he shuffled off, without as much as a backwards glance to Janet.

"Bye, Jeff! Don't worry. I will find a way to get you out," Janet called.

Jeff merely shrugged and walked on.

Janet sat in shock, she was afraid for Jeff; in this state he could do anything. Finally she left the interview room and made her way back to her car, as she passed the reception desk someone spoke softly.

"Here, take this..."

Janet reached out and grasped the clean white handkerchief; she hadn't even realised that she was crying. She smiled wanly at the youthful officer and slipped out into the car park.

Back at her car she was all fingers and thumbs. Janet rummaged through her handbag searching for her keys. At last she held them in her shaking hand and pressed the small protuberance, the car alarm peeped as the doors unlocked. Janet opened her door, but stopped in the middle of swinging herself into the bucket seat. The reason for her hesitation pressed, sharp edged, into her spine. The woman holding the other end of the knife spoke slowly and clearly.

"Now you are coming for a little ride with me, and we are going to talk very honestly about Mr and Mrs Contadino, right?"

"Right," said Janet.


Helen swung her police car through the gates of the Imperial Hotel; sitting beside her Lorna let out a low whistle.

"What the hell is going on here?" Lorna asked.

"Looks like more than an assault on a cleaner, that's for sure," Helen added.

In front of the hotel stood two fire engines, and an ambulance. A crowd of women was gathered around the rear of the ambulance. They were furiously arguing with a couple of harassed paramedics. Further back, on the steps of the hotel a large red-faced man stood with his arms cradled around two weeping maids.

Lorna decamped and walked calmly towards the gathered guests and staff.

"Who's in control here?" Lorna asked loudly.

"Christ knows!" piped up one of the struggling paramedics.

"Me I expect," said the rotund hotel manager.

"So what's the story?"

"Members of my staff were attacked by a guest; it would appear one of the band members raced to her aid, and fell -- to her death! Now her friends don't want the paramedics to take her away," The manager puffed.

Lorna swung to face the scrum of bodies behind the ambulance.

"What's the issue here?" Lorna shouted.

A small, dark Hispanic woman walked confidently through the crowd and up to the policewoman.

"The problem is that your fine emergency services wish to take our sister from us. It is not our way. I have tried to explain," said Maldea.

"They are only doing their duty, Madam; there are procedures to be followed."

"But can't you make an exception for me?" Maldea asked.

"I'm afraid not, you see in an unexplained death..." Lorna's voice faded.

Dumbly she gazed down at her hand, cradled as it was between Maldea's tanned palms. Gently the older woman squeezed Lorna's fingers.

"Please," Maldea asked.

Lorna's eyes moved up to stare into Maldea's.

"It is our way," said Maldea.

"Paramedics, listen -- leave the body -- I am taking it into police custody," Lorna interjected.

"Fine by me, I have had enough of these weirdo's. Come on Frank, let's leave 'em to it!" said the senior Paramedic.

"And the best of British to you; these women are insane!" said Frank, as he lowered his end of the stretcher, "we will need this back you know; hospital property."

"I'll make certain it gets back to you. Look, you go -- I'm sure there are people that do want your help out there," Lorna smiled.

"Yeah, true; thank god the worlds not full of nutters, bye love, take care," shouted the senior paramedic as he started the ambulance, "Josh Newey's the name if you need a reference."

"Thanks Josh, bye" Lorna smiled, her eyes struggling to leave Maldea's for long enough to reassure the driver.

"Good, let's get Margit back inside," Maldea ordered.

The trance was broken, and Lorna turned back to the manager.

"Is there a room I can use to interview everyone?" she asked.

"Well there is the conference suite, it's not occupied at the moment," the manager answered hesitantly.

"I'm commandeering it, sir, not offering to hire it," Lorna grinned.

"Of course, my pleasure," the manager sighed.

"Oh, and some coffee please, gratis?" Lorna asked.

"Naturally, on the house, my compliments," the manager replied, sourly, "Erm, you aren't going to take that body in there with you, are you?"

"Would you rather I left it in reception?" Lorna asked.

"No, indeed not!" he replied as Lorna walked past him.

The manager stood on the steps shaking his head in sorrow.

"Really!" he muttered.


Janet sat on the aged settee; her eyes never left the swinging point of the knife that weaved to and fro in front of her.

"Do you still need that," Janet asked.

"I don't trust you, any of you, you have taken my girl. You and the police, you are all out to get us!" Leanne growled, "It's always been the same, people after us."

Janet wasn't qualified medically but the paranoid tirade shocked her: this woman had lost it. Janet swallowed hard.

"Now I have one of you, and you are going to pay. Pay for it all!"

"Perhaps I can help you find your daughter?" Janet asked.

"How? Cath's dead."

"No, I don't think she is. Jeff was with me when Cath vanished. He couldn't have taken her."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.