Ice Queen - Cover

Ice Queen

by Icemaiden

Copyright© 2004 by Icemaiden

Erotica Sex Story: A husban gets revenge, and brings his wife down a notch or two. A black baby will do that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Pregnancy   .

My husband was such a worm, married two years and the truth had started to dawn on me. I wanted to start a family, and with no protection, I still wasn't pregnant. Sex was terrible, his idea of sex lasted about 30 sec, needless to say I got almost nothing out of his wham bam thank you mam, just lots of frustration. We had a big fight a day or two before, He had wanted sex and I told him to keep his pencil dick away from me, I wouldn't be fertile for a couple of days and he should save up his endemic sperm.

This evening I was getting ready for a business dinner with my company as I was a executive secretary. My short, pudgy, balding husband was not at home. Looking in the mirror I saw my reflection, I was small, 5'1", 107lbs, long shimmering golden Blondie hair to my waist.I wore candy apple red lip stick, a slight tinge of blue in my eye shadow that set off my flashing ice blue eyes. The dress was just right, a one piece clingy black affair that boasted a low scoop in front that gave a glimpse of my breast from my push up bra. The long slinky dress ended at my upper thigh, gently caressing my nylon encased legs. Checking to make sure my garters weren't showing, I took one last look in the mirror, my left hand coming up to my glistening red lips, my long nails done in silver with black french tips, sparkled in the light. I grinned a almost evil smile, my cool icy blue eyes twinkling knowing that I was the cream de la cream.

As I exited the building clutching my small purse headed I towards the dinner. It was cool evening, dark and damp, my black high heels clicked as walked along the pavement. As I passed a guy who leered at me, but I froze him out with a frown and a icy blue stair from my killer eyes. I thought, no more worms, I want a real man. I didn't notice the black van that pulled slowly along side me, my mind too preoccupied. All I heard was the side door sliding open, then super fast a arm grabbed me around the waist pulling me into the dark cave like opening. The door sliding closed, I lost one of my high heel shoes that remained on the sidewalk as the dark van slowly vanished into the darkness with me entombed inside.

It had happened so fast and before I knew what was happening I was on my back in the darkness struggling with a unseen attacker, as a light came on revealing two black guys I could see in the back with me. One holding my tiny wrist pinned to the carpeted floor of the van above my head. One between my legs who popped open a switch blade, who barked- shut up honky bitch, do you no good, vans super insulated. I whinnied " oh what do you want" He smiled and said " pussy bitch we don't want anything, we want to give you something" He took the knife and slit my dress from my chest all the way down opening it like a book, folding it back on each side. Then he cut my bikini panties from me.

I was struggling and crying like mad as he removed his shirt and pants. Then I saw it, his manhood, very much unlike my husbands tiny pink penis which was no more than 4" long and no bigger around than his thumb. This thing was almost scary, jet black, very sculptured with veins, sporting a bright red crown. The black was about 6' 4", solid mussel, his ebony body shinning in the low light. The sheer sight of him made me shudder, he was so raw, so powerful, so male. Then a voice from my upper left shocked me, a familiar voice, "now thats not a worm is it Linda, more like a snake he laughed." Looking up I saw the weasel, my husband, Phillip. I was in total shock as he said " you said you wanted a real man, I just got you what you wanted. I moaned ohhhhhhhhhh Phillip their going to rape me, stop them. The large black guy said "honky bitch do you really think your pussy whipped husband could do anything to stop us. We are going to fuck the living shit out of you bitch. With that he started to slowly rub the mouth of my sex with the head of his black snake, very slowly and softly rubbed my tummy with the other. He said we are not going to rape you Linda, your going to ask us to show you what real men can do. He was slowly massaging my clitoris and kneading my breast and it was starting to get to me bad.

The warmth spreading from my core as he massaged my womanhood. Looking up I say the black guy that was holding my wrist, just grinning. looking down I saw the other one was fully aroused, and he was big. Feeling so small in their grip and presence. My breathing was picking up as I looked up at my spineless husband and said, " yes show me to the black guy" He didn't wast any time, I squealed as he popped the head into my moistening love channel. He was so huge, his weapon spreading my tender, soft pink insides as he advanced. Deeper with every push, the black holding my wrist started to french kiss me, deep and hard, his tongue wild in my mouth. As the other one boned me, deeper and deeper he came forward and sucked on my neck. My female parts felt so full and tight as he worked his weapon into my deepest depths.My hands were free now as I ran them over his steel like shoulders which were slick with his sweat. His head was shaved bald, he was so powerful, bringing squeals from me each time he drove his black penis home. I ran my tongue around his thick black lips as we kissed. My legs still in my hose and garters wrapping around his driving rear, as each stroke rubbed it's full length along my clitoris.

I was so totally dominated by the rutting male I was loosing control.Then he started to whisper in my ear - You really like that black baby maker doing what it was designed to do, can you feel it bitch, deep inside. I moaned ohhhh as I hadn't thought of the danger. But I was way too far gone to care, it felt soooo good. As he pumped me slow but steady sending wave after wave of pleasure sweeping over me I dug my nails into his powerful shoulders. My deep longing for a baby was further set aflame as he said I am going to plant a big black baby in your belly, honky bitch. He was breeding me, almost like an animal. He was in so deep that his conquering black penis had to be up to almost my belly button reaching places that had never been touched before. When my husband and I had had sex I couldn't wait for it to end. The only thing hard on him was his tiny penis. It was like having slobbering sack of jelly on top of me. This was wonderful, he was so powerful, so strong, his body felt like black velvet covered steel. He said " time to put the ole cookie in the oven, you want a black baby don't you Linda. Looking up a Philip he said, the whore wants the strongest seed. Look at what I am doing to your woman white boy, as in nature the stronger male takes the female. Females have a deep need to be taken, dominated and impregnated by a real male. When the bitch's belly starts to swell, just think about whats inside her, and how the whore enjoyed it".

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.