Just This One Time - Cover

Just This One Time

by Bogart

Copyright© 2004 by Bogart

Erotica Sex Story: A husband realizes his greatest fantasy... since he can't convince his wife to give herself to another man, he decides to become the extra man in a torrid, perfect threesome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   .

Copyright© all rights reserved

Have you ever had the urge to do one crazy thing in your life? One thing that was totally out of character that would shock those who know you well? I followed that urge and it turned out to be quite an experience, one that I will never forget. I have no regrets and I have never shared this story with anyone. Until today.

It started about 5 years ago when I discovered the joys of surfing the internet. It didn't take me long to discover the tens of thousands of sex sites available by just pointing and clicking my little mouse. I was amazed at the wide range of clubs, bulletin boards, newsgroups, etc. that specialized in distinct areas of sexual interest. For someone like me, it was an amazing education.

My wife Karen and I have been married for 18 years and we've been together since our freshman year at university. Our marriage is solid in almost every way with the exception of our sex life. We both had very little experience when we wed and it was fun learning each other's turn-ons and desires but eventually we seemed to hit a plateau. There didn't seem to be anything new we could add to our love life that both of us enjoyed so we settled into a pretty ho-hum existence in the bedroom.

One day I found a site on the net that was dedicated to the practice of two men making love to one woman. My cock grew rock hard as I viewed picture after picture of women getting sucked and fucked by two men at the same time. It quickly became my number one fantasy and I began to daydream about myself and another man doing the same thing to my wife. I masturbated to tremendous orgasms picturing my wife being filled with cock and cumming over and over again.

After 18 years of marriage, I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that I could never approach Karen with my fantasy, so I began to dream about being the "other man" in a torrid threesome with another couple.

I cruised the net daily for anything that would feed my fantasy. One day I happened upon a site that offered an opportunity for people to search for suitable partners for threesomes. I had seen these sites before but this one was located in my own city. Although I never had the courage to respond or participate in any of the sites I had discovered, I took a deep breath and wrote a short description of myself with a suitable alias (Dakota) and posted it to the site.

Over the next few days I checked the site for any response and was disappointed when I found none. I was beginning to accept the fact that I would never realize my fantasy when I got a response to my ad. Just the act of reading the message gave me a tremendous thrill and I ended up masturbating in the bathroom to relieve the pressure.

The message was short and to the point and left an email address for me to respond to. I agonized over three days as to whether I should take the next step until I finally wrote a quick acknowledgement and sent it before I changed my mind.

Over the next two weeks I struck up an electronic relationship with a man who called himself "Eagle". We quickly established that we had similar fantasies about our wives and that he had managed to talk his mate into exploring the possibilities. "Eagle" told me his wife was extremely reluctant and was doing this only to please him. I told him that we could take it slow and if it didn't feel right, we could shake hands and never contact each other again.

It took another three weeks before we finally agreed on a place to actually meet face to face. We chose a small intimate restaurant just outside of the city where we could be fairly confident of not being spotted by anyone we knew.

We agreed that our first meeting was only exploratory and that we would take things slowly. If things went well, the next step would be to meet his wife Lisa.

I walked into the restaurant and quickly scanned the dining room for "Eagle". We had not exchanged pictures (neither of us knew how to do it) but I had a pretty good idea what he looked like from our emails to each other.

My hands were slick with nervous sweat and my stomach was in a knot, as I didn't see any male who was alone or matched my mental description. I quickly turned to leave when I bumped into a gentleman who had been standing behind me. I apologized briefly and after an awkward pause that seemed to last forever, I spoke to the stranger.

"Eagle?" I asked.

"Yes... Dakota?" he responded with a smile. "Shall we sit down?"

It felt like a bad script from a spy movie but I was excited beyond belief. We both moved to a secluded booth near the back of the restaurant and ordered drinks. I needed one badly.

After the waitress delivered our order we began to talk about our emails to each other and in a short amount of time we both relaxed and conversed like old friends. We had been fairly open with each other in our emails and this helped break the ice.

I had always thought that if I were to actually do this, I wanted it to be perfect for everyone and to do it only once. Toward that end, I asked Eagle to describe his idea of a perfect "ménage a trios".

"I have always felt that inside my wife there was a sexy, horny lady just dying to get out" he began. "I've tried everything to get her to explore her sexuality but I can't seem to be break through her reserved manner." "Sometimes I think she needs to be dominated; to be told what to do and how to do it." " I think this would get her past her "nice girls don't do that" state of mind."

Eagle finished this last statement in a low whisper and I could tell that it was difficult for him to make this confession. He continued to talk in a low voice.

"My idea of a perfect threesome would be to see Lisa totally abandon herself to the moment and let go all of her inhibitions."

I smiled at this statement because it perfectly matched my own fantasy. I could feel myself becoming hard at the thought and shifted slightly in my seat. I asked Eagle how he had managed to convince his wife to explore the possibility of a threesome with a stranger.

"She wants to make me happy" he replied simply. "It has taken me six months of talking to her about it and she finally agreed to let me take the first step... so here we are."

I took a deep breath and asked the question that we both knew was coming.

"Are you comfortable enough to take the next step?"

"Yes... I think so," Eagle said. I noticed a soft sheen of perspiration on his forehead and guessed he was as excited as I was.

"When should we get together?" I asked.

"She will be here in five minutes," Eagle answered.

I was shocked by his reply. This meeting was just supposed to be preliminary and I wasn't prepared for this. My cock twitched at the thought that my fantasy might be realized that very night!

Eagle smiled at my obvious reaction.

"It took so long to convince her to give it a try and I didn't want to give her any opportunity to back out," he said. "If I didn't like the look of things, I would have excused myself and called her on her cell". "But I knew the moment you asked the question about my idea of a threesome that you were perfect" he finished.

Eagle's face got serious as he made his next statement.

"Remember, if at any time Lisa wants to stop, we stop. Okay?"

"Absolutely" I replied.

Eagle looked up and smiled as he saw his wife approaching. We both stood up as he made the introductions.

"Lisa, this is Dakota"

Lisa held out her hand and I impulsively brought it to my lips for a quick kiss. She blushed slightly and quickly sat down as Eagle ordered her a drink. She looked almost exactly as Eagle had described in his emails. Lisa was blond, petite, about 5'2" with shoulder length hair that framed a pretty face. Although she was wearing a very conservative blouse and skirt combination, she looked incredibly sexy

Lisa sat beside he husband on his side of the booth and buried her head in the menu. Eagle ordered her a drink and she finally looked up at me and studied my face. I stared into her eyes and let my gaze drop to her chest. I could easily see the hard points of her nipples stretching the fabric of her blouse and I smiled. Lisa dropped her gaze and blushed furiously.

After some awkward small talk I decided to take charge of the moment. If my instincts were wrong, I knew I would soon be driving home alone and disappointed.

"It's strange isn't it?" I said quietly.

"What do you mean?" Eagle responded.

"That it's quite possible that in a little while your wife will be spreading her legs wide and asking me to fuck her" I said evenly.

Eagle's eyes went wide with shock and his wife turned red with embarrassment. I waited for them to bolt out of the restaurant; to slap my face in outrage; to curl their lips with disgust but they didn't do any of those things. I had guessed right. Excitement was etched on their faces as they sat frozen in our cozy booth. I decided to continue my monologue in a calm manner as if we were discussing nothing more interesting than the weather.

"... that perhaps in a little while she will be on her knees, naked and sucking my cock" "... or that she will be moaning loudly in orgasm as I fuck her hard and fast and bury my thick cock in her tight wet cunt".

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.