Controlling Sarah - Cover

Controlling Sarah

Copyright© 2004 by dawn1958

Chapter 4B: Summer Holidays

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4B: Summer Holidays - A 21 year old girl babysits for a neighbor and is confronted by two teenage boys. Reluctantly, she gives into their demands.<br><i>Second and third person point of view</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Mother   Son  

Suddenly, Julie sat on Mrs. J's right and squeezed up against the stiff and worried mother. Bobby sat on the end of the sofa to the far left side of his mother and it was eerily similar to the upcoming dvd which was about to be played. But that was Julie's intention. They would re-enact the movie from that evening when Sarah babysat for the Jensen's, only this time there would be a different victim. Mrs. J. was about to do things she would never dream of doing and the most frightening part of it all, she would do them in front of her son.

Julie had decided that using her familiar dildo on her sexy victim could wait, as she wanted to cherish the conquering moments of a forbidden adversary. She knew she would have an opportunity later in the week for the final conquest and a shiver ran through her slender body with the satisfying fact. Her experience of other women told Julie that Mrs. J. would be easy prey to her powerful demands and she would succumb as easily as Sarah.

"I hope you are comfortable as we are going to watch the movie that you have been masturbating to for weeks," she whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. Mrs. J. had the urge to jump up and run. Get away from this controlling girl as she asked herself, "What hold does she really have over me?" As much as she wanted to escape, her body remained still as demanded by Julie, and suddenly the initial scenes from that fateful night began playing. There it was again, oh the so familiar scenes of lesbian lust, which had held her intrigue for these many weeks.

The tender arm of the small girl went around her stiff neck and the two bodies were hugged tightly together. Then Julie whispered in her ear, the same whisper as on the screen. "Lets take your shirt off so I can see your boobies," she commanded the woman. Mrs. J. looked to her left for help, pleading with Bobby. "Please, don't let her do it," she begged but Bobby merely smiled, shrugging his muscular shoulders like he was supposed to.

There was an insistent prodding by Julie and a moan of protest from Mrs. J. as the flimsy material was slipped over her head. Like the naïve person she was, Mrs. J. considered it lucky that she was wearing her swimming suit top. Then her eyes opened wide as she watched the little fingers undo the strings and the cups were removed from her chest. She was suddenly aware of sitting on the sofa in front of four teenagers and without a stitch of clothes above her waist. Quickly, her eyes shifted from Bobby to Jimmy but the only thing on their faces was sheer desire as their eyes were focused on her sudden nudity.

Looking down, Mrs. J. could see how shameful she appeared as her big nipples were fully erect and displayed proudly in front of her soft, pear shaped tits. The sounds on the movie distracted her and glancing in that direction, she saw Julie perform her magic on the poor Sarah. Without taking her eyes off the screen, she felt the open mouth surround her aching right nipple and knew she could not stop what was coming. When the lips closed over the hardened bud, Mrs. J. felt a thousand volts of electricity shoot through her lithe body. Then when the sharp teeth caressed the tip, her stomach went into convulsions. Julie's fingers went to the neglected nipple and now an expert caressed both.

Those many weeks had given Mrs. J. several moments of ecstasy but none could come close to the real thing. Her breathing became ragged and her tummy quivered madly from the powerful spasms, which consumed her womanly body. She suddenly was aware of waiting a lifetime for such strong, powerful emotions and being in a room with others didn't matter.

It was so embarrassing that she would never forget how the orgasm rushed from the deepest pit of her stomach and flooded her soul. Still half dressed and only minutes into the underground movie, the pitiful effects of the explosive climax made Mrs. J's sexy body arch in a lustful display of lost control. Never had an orgasm been so earth overwhelming and Mrs. J. collapsed under the assault of the young Julie.

Mrs. J's mind was distraught from the realization that she was under the complete control of the dominant teenager and knew she was about to experience an erotic orgy like Sarah did. How many times had she put herself in Sarah's shoes and yearned to be molested by the other teenagers? Even the depraved thoughts of having her son present to witness her demise was discarded like a dirty, dishrag.

When Julie whispered in her ear that she should unbutton her shorts, Mrs. J. didn't look to Bobby for assistance like Sarah had done. Her shaking fingers went to the clasp and undid it. The sound of the metal zipper being lower was next and in a flash, Julie made the opening much bigger and it unexpectedly became evident that Mrs. J. was a slut.

She had not bothered to wear anything under her shorts and that fact inflamed the minds of the watching teenagers. Mrs. J's body turned every shade of red as the memory of what she had done last week came to the fore. Time stood still as all eyes were glued to the opening, as there was no evidence of any pussy hair. Mrs. J. shuddered in disgust as she remembered shaving every, last strand so that she would look like Julie.

"I like," her master told her, as she loved the shaved appearance. "When I put my lips to your cunt and lick your clitoris with my tongue, you are going to experience true love," she whispered to the confused Mrs. J. "It is so much sweeter when your pussy is shaved and I can hardly wait to taste your poisonous venom," she said so that only Mrs. J. could hear.

Without being asked, Mrs. J. raised her hips so that her shorts could be slipped down her shapely legs. The boys watched with eyes as big as saucers as Bobby's mother was stripped naked. Jimmy's cock was so hard he thought it would explode and wondered if he could wait for Julie to finish with Mrs. J. Julie had promised that he could fuck the mother and use her body for any of his perverted desires once she was done.

Seeing the action heat up on the sofa not more than three feet away, Bobby implemented his portion of the plan by motioning for Sarah to come over to him. Julie had made it perfectly clear to Sarah before they arrived at the Jensen's, that to buy her silence, Sarah would have to be Bobby's girl for the afternoon. She didn't elaborate on what that entailed which was probably smart, as Sarah would surely have bolted from the rendezvous.


While getting ready for bed last night, it took all of Julie's will power to not attack the innocent Sarah. "Just one more night and you will be mine," she reminded herself. Then she went on to tell Sarah that all the evidence from that babysitting dvd that the boys had recorded would never reach her parents, or anyone for that matter as long as she cooperated.

She explained that she was going to seduce Mrs. J. tomorrow afternoon and that Bobby, Jimmy and Sarah, herself, would be there to watch. Sarah felt very uncomfortable hearing the details but quickly realized that she didn't have much choice but to go along with the distasteful affair.

Julie told Sarah not to worry about Jimmy, as he would be satisfied by Mrs. J. but that she would have to sit with Bobby. "He is fully aware of your cooperation and he will most likely fondle your body all the while I am seducing Mrs. J.," she told the bewildered woman. "Of course," Julie told her. "You might want to give him a blowjob, otherwise he may want to fuck you," she said and Sarah had to agree with the most disgusting remark.


Hesitantly, Sarah crawled over to where Bobby was sitting on the sofa and he pulled the terrified young woman into his lap. Quickly, he twisted her body so that she sat down with her back to him, leaving her facing the dynamic dual. Like a silent sleuth, he slipped his strong hand under Sarah's loose fitting t-shirt and immediately closed his fingers on the large swells. She shuddered from being forced to submit to his crude caresses but vowed to do whatever it took to keep Julie quiet.

There was a loud moan from the left half of the sofa and it became evident to all the others that a futile struggle was underway. Julie was setting the stage for the final coupe and she leaned in to kiss the grown woman. Opening her mouth, she slowly ran the tip of her tongue over the tightly closed lips of Mrs. J., daring her to return the kiss. After a few seconds, there was an opening and two tongues intertwined with passion and lust. It was a sloppy, noisy kiss and one a person might find in the back seat of a car on lover's lane. The embrace lingered and took Mrs. J's breath away and Julie's skillful fingers began the downward trek.

Finding an exposed nipple, Julie pinched it hard and brought further loud moans of protest from the aroused mother. Then the fingers of one hand remained on a swollen bud while the other hand ventured downward. Tenderly, the nails traced a path across the pulsating tummy and Mrs. J's body was so inflamed that she could not hold her hips still. She spread her legs in anticipation and it brought a smile of satisfaction to Julie to see such a vulgar display of lust.

When the fingers slipped lower, the legs opened even wider and Mrs. J. knew exactly were the fingers were headed. Her breath held and her heart beat rapidly, which caused her chest to heave. Then the fingers flicked the very tip of the clit exposed between the puffy lips and Mrs. J. knew her cunt had never been this wet. The juices ran down her crack, across her asshole and onto the sofa cushion as the atomic explosion went off deep inside her tender being. She screamed and clutched the small girl into her body demanding she fulfill all her fantasies. Not one to disappoint an admirer, Julie took the flames higher until they seared the very crest of Mrs. J's spirit and the woman experienced a violent orgasm for her teenage lover.

It was just like the movie and Mrs. J. felt the lust consume her body just like it did every afternoon in her living room. Only now, she creamed all over the fingers that brought on the devastating climax and kissed the mouth of the girl who brought such joy.

The boys were mesmerized by the passion displayed by the aroused woman and the way her body thrashed over the soft cushions as the lesbian fucked her. Sarah was drawn to the two sweaty bodies and realized that not that long ago, she was the one being victimized. Traumatized ever since that fatal evening because of the way the younger teenager had forced her to experience multiple orgasms, Sarah felt relieved watching the same thing happen to Mrs. J. Her second orgasm looked even more intense and dramatic than the first and the much smaller girl dominated the grown woman like it was scripted.

As the roller coaster of emotion teetered on the highest peak, Mrs. J. cried as the hungry mouth kissed her with the promise of more to come. The damning fingers pinched and pulled the swollen clitoris so that it was completely out of its hood before the orgasm finally rolled down the far side. Mrs. J's hips bucked like a bronco but soon the taming brought them to a much calmer state.

Bobby had fumbled with Sarah's clothes in true boyish fashion but finally figured out how to remove her top and bra. Watching his mother go through the throes of ecstasy, he felt his ramrod throb with pent up desire. Sitting as she was, Sarah could feel the hard bulge pressing into her backside and knew Bobby's cock was fully erect. Then she remembered how large he was down there and shuddered from the memory of him fucking Julie. No, that better not happen here, she thought and remembered Julie's suggestion last night. Yes, she should give Bobby a blowjob, or maybe just a handjob might be possible.

Sarah had surely underestimated her ability to control the fifteen-year-old boy, as she would quickly find out. She was so enthralled with the passion, which had taken place directly in front of her eyes that she didn't realize Bobby's cock was unguarded. He had lifted her body just slightly but enough to lower his boxer, swim trucks until his cock was uncovered. The bulge was now a man-sized weapon and Bobby skillfully shifted Sarah's hips back, deeper into his belly. Suddenly, he released the beast and it sprang upward, running along Sarah's flat tummy.

Ripping her eyes off the two female bodies, Sarah glanced down to see what was the matter. She saw Bobby's long, hard cock stretched up to almost her belly button and it made her dizzy with fear. Quickly she reached for the burning shaft and encircled it with her hand, holding it away from her body.

In the twilight of her climax, Mrs. J. faced the young pair and saw the ensuing struggle. Her eyes focused on what had to be the biggest pecker and it looked even bigger than it did on film. The sight brought Mrs. J. quickly out of the drowsy state she was in after the orgasm, and she marveled at the size of her son's cock. So she could not have his cock, but it wouldn't stop her from watching him use it on Sarah.

Julie knew what was about to take place and was extremely pleased, as it would enhance her effort to turn Mrs. J. into a girl lover. She shifted her position so that both she and Mrs. J. could watch Sarah become Bobby's boy toy. Julie hugged the sweaty body next to her and waited for the action to unfold.

Bobby had to figure out how to get the rest of Sarah's clothes off as she struggled to retain her decency. Realizing his friend's dilemma, Jimmy went over to assist in what he knew Bobby was trying to do. Bobby suddenly stood up and holding the mortified girl secure in his grasp, it enabled Jimmy to strip the remaining garments from the well-built woman. Jimmy had to admit that Sarah had a truly gorgeous body and one he would enjoy seeing ravished by his friend.

Sarah pleaded with Bobby for her freedom. "Please, Bobby, please don't do this to me," she begged the boy but in her mind she knew it was futile. Her mind focused on his big ramrod and knew where it was every second even though her eyes couldn't see it. Bobby pulled her back harder against his body and she could feel the fiery prick burn her tender backside as it ran upward between the two bodies. Shifting his hips, he felt the length slip into the delectable butt crevice and Sarah shock in terror.

She must react immediately as his desire was reaching unmanageable proportions so she quickly twisted her body. Thinking Sarah was trying to escape, Bobby clutched her upper body but felt the need for haste decline when her dainty hand grabbed his manhood. Her hand surrounded the thick shaft and squeezed, bringing momentary joy to Bobby and he loosened his grip slightly. Sarah pumped his rod like a woman possessed and gained even more freedom, which allowed her to turn her whole body to face the teenager. His cock throbbed wildly in her fist and she just hoped he would be satisfied by this maneuver.

Mrs. J. could not take her eyes off the pair near the far end of the sofa and it was her son who drew her major attention. His most magnificent cock was glistening on the end as the pre-cum leaked from the tiny hole. A shudder rocked her body when the immoral thoughts of what Bobby's big cock felt like rushed through her inflamed mind.

Suddenly Julie was at her ear. "It's the biggest cock I have ever seen and you should feel it in your hand," she whispered to the astonished woman. "He fucked me with that monster and it hurt like hell," Julie informed her. "Wouldn't you like his big cock to stretch your cunt, stretch your little pussy so that it fits his thick cock?" she asked which further humiliated Bobby's mother. "It is so hot and it throbs and throbs when you put your fingers around it," she whispered with Mrs. J's eyes still locked on her son's cock.

The bodies were struggling madly, one trying to prevent the rising lust from consuming his passion and the other attempting to steal the boy's stamina. Bobby looked desperately for a comfortable place to sit as he could feel his loins turning into a fiery hollow and his legs were getting rubbery. He selected the easy chair, which was placed at right angles facing the sofa, and slumped his muscular frame back into the soft cushions.

Bobby yearned for Sarah to continue her assault on his rock, hard cock but knew if he didn't stop instantly, he would spoil the moment by climaxing. He reached for the naked body and pulled the sobbing woman into his lap. Sarah let out a scream for help, which went unaided, but Jimmy rushed to his friends support. They shifted Sarah's body until it was balanced vicariously over the large spear and she whimpered the whole time. Everyone, including Sarah held his or her breath and anticipated what was about to happen.

In slow motion, the sexy body started to sink and all eyes were on the entry point. Slowly, inch-by-inch the long, hard shaft disappeared into the inferno. Had it taken any longer to bury the full length, Sarah would surly have passed out as her breath held for the entire journey.

Mrs. J's heart was beating at break neck speed as she watched her son fuck the beautiful Sarah who she herself worshipped. Yes, the many occasions she watched her perform in the movie had given Mrs. J. numerous thrilling climaxes of pleasure. She did admit to not watching the complete movie, as she would always stop when it came to the place where her son consummated the union with Julie. It felt like she was spying on Bobby so she would always stop the dvd. Now she sat on the sofa and in the same room that her son was fucking a naked woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.