Staying with Friends

by Lucien_al

Copyright© 2004 by Lucien_al

Erotica Sex Story: I went to the UK and spent some time with friends. His wife was a pregnant sexually frustrated beauty. Everything developed unexpectedly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   .

I recently traveled to London for a conference. Rather than paying the normal ridiculous prices charged for hotels in London I made contact with some old school friends and asked if I could stay with them. They readily agreed; always keen to meet up with friends from "home".

Geoff and Linda were the ideal couple; they had been going out since early in High School. They were both very good at every sport they tried, both very good academically and both very good looking. Geoff is 6ft 2in, with blonde hair and a good build while Linda is blonde with a beautiful milky complexion and a stunning body.

I arrived at Heathrow on the Sunday afternoon and both Geoff and Linda were waiting to meet me at the arrivals terminal. I had not seen them for about 10 years and was very keen to see if age had treated them both well. I walked out into the public area and immediately spotted them standing in the crowded terminal. Geoff looked a little older with wisps of grey hair starting to show, while Linda looked as beautiful as ever. Geoff had omitted to tell me that she was pregnant. I would guess that she was about 6 months pregnant at the time. I have always found pregnant women hugely sexy and Linda was no exception. She was literally glowing. I walked over and we greeted excitedly. I gave Linda a huge hug and could feel her firm tummy pushing into me as she held me tight.

"It's great to see someone from home" she said.

"It's really great to be here" I answered.

We walked out of the airport and made our way to the car and on to their home in Guildford. Linda showed me to my room, while Geoff poured us drinks. They had a beautiful big house with a large garden. Geoff business was obviously doing very well.

We sat in the lounge and caught up on all the happenings of the past few years and the whereabouts of our mutual school friends. The long flight started to catch up with me and I needed to get some sleep. Geoff told me that they were going out for a scan in the morning to check everything was OK with the baby and he would then need to travel to Paris for business as soon as they were finished at the Gynecologist, he told me that he was expecting to return the following day. He was very apologetic but had no option as the meeting had been scheduled before my arrival in the UK.

My eyes were closed and I was fast asleep before my head even hit the pillow. I slept soundly and it was about 9am before I finally woke up the next morning with the sun streaming in my window. I pulled on a T-shirt and wondered downstairs to find my hosts. The house was silent and as I walked into the kitchen I saw a note on the kitchen table from Linda telling me that they had gone for the scan and she would be back around lunchtime. She said to make myself at home until she returned.

Being a serious panty lover this was the opportunity I was hoping for. I walked quickly back up the stairs and down the long passage to the main bedroom. I opened the door carefully to be sure that Linda had not returned early but found it empty. The bed was unmade and I saw a pile of clothes strewn across the armchair in the corner of the room. I walked over and looked through the clothes lying on the chair, until I saw a sexy, white lace bra and a match G-string lying over the arm of the chair. I lifted the panties and could immediately see that they were very obviously worn. I wondered whether Linda had slept in them as I could feel the gusset was still damp. I lifted them to my nose and could smell her womanly scent fill my nose.

During our last year in school we had all gone on a camping trip and while at the beach swimming I had found Linda's rucksack on the back seat of the car, she had just changed into her bikini. I had managed to get my hands on a pair of Linda's panties then and had enjoyed sniffing immensely them while I jerked off later that evening. I had always wondered if she had any idea where her panties had disappeared to. The pair in my hands seemed even better. Her pussy smell was musky and warm and I could only wonder what her pussy would smell like. I had a very good idea that she was probably shaved as there was very little urine smell on her panties.

I walked across the room to the closet and opened the doors. Geoff's clothes were hanging neatly. Not what I was looking for. I opened the next set of doors and saw Linda's clothes in front of me. To the left was a stack of drawers and I figured that this would probably be where her treasures were hidden. I opened the first drawer to find it filled with her Bra's. Not my cup of tea, I love a sexy bra when it is filled by a sexy pair of breasts but they do nothing for me in a drawer. The next drawer was just what I was looking for. It was filled with all colours of sexy panties. Linda was obviously a woman after my own heart. Not a pair of full panties in sight, just g-strings and thongs. I ran my hands through her sexy panties and felt something bulky covered by the silky undergarments; obviously more sexy treasures underneath. I lifted the panties away and saw that she had a little box tucked away at the back. I took the box out and opened the lid; a sexual "Pandora's box"! The box had a medium sized "gel" vibrator, a pair of Benwa Balls and a small pile of photos. I lifted the photos from the bottom of the box and looked at them. They were all of Linda in various poses. Some wearing the sexy knickers I recognized from her panty drawer while other were of Linda wearing only a smile. My earlier hunch had been right; her pussy was completely clean shaven. Her pussy lips were firm and tight and her skin smooth as silk. The last picture in the pile showed her pussy swollen and pink, with cum oozing from between her pussy lips.

I took the photos and walked through to the en-suite bathroom. I arranged the photos on the vanity and slipped my pants down to my ankles. My cock was hard and ready, my juices oozing from the tip. I brought the panties to my nose and started to stroke my hard cock. Enjoying the scent of her pussy while looking at pictures, the only way it could get better would be to be between her thighs tonguing her smooth, silky pussy. It was a matter of minutes before I could feel the familiar tightness seconds before my cum started to spurt all over the sink in front of me. I found it hard to stay on my feet. My orgasm was so intense that my legs felt like rubber. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the aroma from her panties as my body recovered.

I quickly packed the box away where I had found it and put her panties back on the chair. I hoped that she didn't notice that they were a lot wetter than when she had left them!


I went back to my room and stepped into the shower before Linda returned. By the time I got out of the shower I could hear movement downstairs. Linda was obviously back. Its always incredible how time flies when one is on a sexual mission.

I quickly dressed and walked downstairs. Linda was sitting in the kitchen drinking tea when I entered. She looked beautiful. The warm day had meant that she was wearing a loose white sun dress; her underwear clearly visible through the thin fabric. I kissed her lightly as I walked in.

"I thought you would never wake up" she said smiling.

"I've been up a while" I answered, "I was just mooching around until you got home"

"What would you like to do today?" she asked.

"I'm happy to stay around here and recover from that damn flight; maybe I can buy you dinner tonight?" I asked hopefully.

"That sounds fantastic, I know a beautiful French restaurant with an excellent menu and a great wine cellar" she said.

Linda and I spent the afternoon relaxing until our agreed dinner date in the evening. I went upstairs to change and was quite sorry I would not be able to get my hands on the sexy panties she had been wearing all day.

I was sitting in the lounge waiting for Linda when she came walking down the stairs. She was wearing a pair of white cotton trousers and a loose, pale blue blouse. Her pregnant stomach clearly defined. She looked stunning! We got into the car and she drove us to the restaurant. It was a beautiful restaurant, romantic lighting and music, the perfect atmosphere for a radiant beautiful woman, just a pity she wasn't mine.

We sat down and ordered drinks. Linda was not drinking due to her pregnancy but I ordered a Scotch and Soda. We chatted quietly as we sipped our drinks and during this time I noticed that Linda was starting touch my arm as she talked. I wasn't sure whether to read anything into this or whether she was just being friendly. We chatted a lot about Geoff and I started to get the distinct feeling that this was not a topic she was keen to discuss.

"Forgive me for being forward, but is everything OK between you and Geoff?" I asked quietly.

"To be truthful? No! It's not going very well right now. In fact since my pregnancy began to show things have been really bad."

Her eyes welled up and I could see she was close to tears. As she spoke, her emotions gathered momentum and I could see that she was desperate to share her feelings with someone.

"Ever since my pregnancy started to show, Geoff won't come near me. It's as though he finds my body repulsive. He has even been talking about moving into the spare room to give me more room in the bed. I don't want "room". I want us to be like we were before. He hasn't come near me for at least 4 months. I feel ugly enough as it is without him making it worse." She poured her heart out to me. Her eyes welling with tears and her voice quivering as she spoke. She seemed almost relieved to be able to share her feeling with someone. I could only guess she saw me as a neutral party.

"Firstly," I said "Get the word ugly out of your mind. You were always the most beautiful girl in the class and your pregnancy makes you look even better. If Geoff finds that a turn-off then he is a bigger fool than I thought! I think that when a woman is pregnant, she looks her most beautiful!"

Linda reached over and took my hand in hers.

"You don't know how much that means to me." She said.

We continued our dinner without broaching the topic of Geoff or her pregnancy. By the time the bill arrived we were both quite keen to get home.

We drove home in silence. My mind filled with the sights I had enjoyed from the photos earlier in the day. Geoff had to be a fool I thought to myself!

We arrived home and Linda let us into the house.

"Make yourself comfortable in the lounge while I use the bathroom." She said.

I walked through to the lounge and made myself comfortable on the huge leather couch. I closed my eyes and pondered why Geoff was behaving like such an asshole. I sat like that until I heard movement in the room, Linda was obviously back. I opened my eyes and was greeted by a beautiful sight. Linda had changed into a beautiful silk gown and her hair was hanging loosely over her shoulders, framing her beautiful face.

"What can I get you to drink?" she asked.

"A cognac would be great" I answered.

I watched her standing at the liquor cabinet and marveled at her beauty. She walked back over and handed me the cognac. She crossed the room and dimmed the main lounge lights until the room was bathed in a yellow glow. She returned to the couch and flopped down onto the couch next to me. I was still wondering why she had chosen to sit next to me on the couch when she sat up and put her hand on my leg.

"I know this is a terrible thing to ask, but I want you to make me feel sexy again. Please kiss me!"

On hindsight I should have walked away, Geoff was one of my oldest buddies, where I come from buddies don't do that to each other! I took her into my arms and we kissed deeply. Her mouth was soft and warm. As she leant forward her robe slipped open exposing her beautiful breasts to my gaze. She had always been fairly small with a 32b but her pregnancy had caused her breasts to become slightly fuller. Her nipples were pink and erect, framed on the milky white skin of her breasts. I cupped her breasts and started to gently massage them. I felt her body start to respond and her tongue slipped into my mouth. I sucked it into my mouth. We broke our kiss and I started to kiss down her neck and into her cleavage until I reached her hard nipples. I sucked them into my mouth and swirled my tongue around them. Her hands pressed against the back of my head pulling me harder into her. I slipped my hands into her robe and around her waist and held her tightly as I worked steadily on her nipples. I was very pleased to feel that although she had taken her bra off, she was still wearing her panties. I wondered which pair she had put on. My fingers slipped under the waistband and I massaged her ass cheeks as I alternated between her hard nipples.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.