Wife's a Bitch - Cover

Wife's a Bitch

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Why is it that beautiful women are such bitches? My wife Cecilia is the most beautiful woman in the world yet the minute I step though my front door she starts on me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   .

Why is it that beautiful women are such bitches? My wife Cecilia is the most beautiful woman in the world yet the minute I step though my front door she starts on me. What's a guy to do, I contemplated divorce a few times but I love the bitch so. What about drink, no it would be one more thing she would bitch about. So what do I do; I find solace in my work.

At the moment I'm am studying fungi and mushrooms. Did you now that we still know very little about half of all fungi, even to the extent that we don't know if there're poisonous or not. My firm thinks there is a lot to learn from fungi, cures for a lot of things. Great things fungi, lots of nice chemical cocktails in them.

"You fucking late again," she snapped, "you've could have phone me, your dinner ruined again."

"Sorry my love," I aid meekly, "I got tied up."

"Get yourself dressed we out tonight or had you forgotten," she snapped.

Of course I had forgotten, going around one of her friend for drinks, knowing nobody well enough to talk to.

"Won't be a minute dear," I called as I sped up the stairs.

It was even worse than I feared, I had to endure four hours of small talk with a bunch of people with an collective IQ was less than mine. The only bright spot of the whole evening as seeing her in my favourite cocktail dress. Low at the front to show off her fine tits and short at the hem for her to flash her thighs.

"You're never nice to my friends," she snapped as we were preparing for bed.

It was one of my daily treats to watch her strip off and get ready for bed. She had no hang-ups about nudity and would often walk about naked. I kept my mouth shut and let her rave on about my shortcomings, although there was nothing short about my hard cock. Well seeing all that naked flesh had gotten to me.

"And you can put that away," she said on seeing the bulge in my pants.

Oh well I thought, the show I had just witnessed was well worth the horrible night I had endured. Although it had been fun to watch the effect she had on the other men in the room as she flitted from flower to flower like a bee. If I wasn't going to get any sex I could at least think about my lasted project. One of my beloved fungi was showing promise in the area of anti-depressants, making the patient mellow and calm, it still had a few side effects to iron out. Still a long way off clinical trials of course, years if we can't sort out a few bugs. One of the worse was it makes the patient disorganized and so mildly open to suggestion, not a lot but too much for the powers that be.


It was like a light bulb going off in my head. I couldn't sleep thinking about what I could do with the sample I had made up that day, the reason I was home so late. Our trials with monkey hadn't proved much other than it worked, kept them quiet for ten hours and it didn't kill them of course. But I could at least extrapolate the dosage based on their comparable weights.


I opened a bottle of her favourite wine and put four drops in and gave it a good shake.

"Thank you dear," she said taking the glass from my hand.

She was quite civil to me tonight.

I sipped my beer and waited but nothing happened. She carried on watching the tv.

"Why don't you go and have a bath dear?" I said after an hour.

She looked at me with soft eyes and nodded slowly.

"I think I will love," she said.

"Why don't you put that nice pink nightie on?" I said.

I then waited for the explosion. I had bought that nightie many years ago as a present but she just refused to wear it as it was blatantly too sexy and would inflame my desires.

"Yes dear I will," she said meekly.

I waited on tender hooks for her to re-appear and it was well worth the wait. As I've said before there's nothing wrong with her figure, a good swell to her thrusting bust and great long legs. Her nightie was pretty short, showing off all her legs and flashing her matching pink panties too.

"Sit with me dear," I said patting the sofa next to me.

I put my arms around her and she cuddled up. No time to go to bed I wanted to fuck her now. I pushed her flat and grabbed those frilly pink panties and pulled.

"What!" she gasped, but not in her normal sharp voice.

I grabbed her legs and pulled them open and fell between them. Now with her nightie acting as a scarve I pushed my hard cock into her. I was a fast and very satisfying fuck, well at least for me it was. I'm not sure if she got anything out of it but she did cuddle up to me after.

Later in bed I stared up at the ceiling with a big smile on my face. Cecilia was half draped across me, her nightie and frilly panties gone; she was beautifully naked. It was a night to remember and I hope the first of many.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.