Tami - Cover

Tami

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Erotica Sex Story: She will do anything to get her cousins money.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Cheating   Group Sex   Anal Sex   .

Copyright© 1992-2003

"Have you heard of knock-kneed Samuel McGuzzum
Who married Samantha, his bow-legged cousin?
Some people say,
Love finds a way,
But for Sam and Samantha it doesn'."


"I would like to see you... yeah, today for lunch would be perfect. Meet me here at my office. Okay, see you in half-an- hour." That was me, calling my cousin-in-law Tami. It was an innocent conversation with nothing aggressive in my manner or voice. But the only reason I called her was that I remembered the look in her eye as I said good-bye at that last party. She may be a tough little bitch, but she had been bitten by the bug.

When finally my secretary rang her in, I stood and shook my cousin-in-law's hand. She was dressed in a businesslike dark suit. I had called her at the school where she taught, ten minutes away from here. She was all smiles and polite - she asked how things were going, then inquired into my new business, and finally asked me where I planned to take her for supper.

Instead of answering, I sat back down in my chair and looked up at her. For those few seconds, I could feel my heart beating very rapidly and my palms moisten. There was an uneasy silence in my corner office. She looked visibly unsure.

Finally, "Take your clothes off, Tami." A simple statement, spoken softly, yet it was definitely an order. I wasn't sure how she was going to react, even though I had planned this moment for almost a week.

She was looking down at the ground; her face had turned pale. She whispered, "And if I don't want to?"

Immediately I said, "Then you may leave." I thought I was a bit too harsh.

"I don't want to leave." She paused for a few seconds more, then dropped her handbag.

I had won!

Tami reached up and took off her blazer. I could see her hands trembling and her tongue keep licking her lips. Almost as if her moves were in slow motion, she disrobed. The more skin she showed the more she trembled - in fact when her bra came off I thought she was going to fall. She took off all her clothing until she stood in only her panties. I took a long time admiring her early-thirties body. She was a tiny woman, yet still thin. Small, almost flat breasts, well sculptured thighs, small waist and hips and flat stomach. If there was one thing that I would change if I could would be her legs - they were a little short for my taste. Oh, well!

"May I blindfold you?" I lifted a two-foot-long bit of cloth out of my desk drawer.

She looked up at the blindfold then looked around the room, as if looking for the exit. Then she nodded. Slowly I stood and came behind her. Tami was staring at the floor, looking extremely nervous and perhaps scared. But it wasn't as if I threatened her or anything - in fact all she had to do was leave if she wanted to. Being careful not to touch her, I first undid the knot holding her long dark brown hair up, then tied the blindfold around her head. I took several minutes to make sure she couldn't see, or that it would not slip off her head.

My curiosity was strong so I asked her, "You don't know what I'm going to do to you, do you?" She shook her head, her shoulders trembling. "Are you scared, Tami?"

"A little..." A mouse would make more noise.

"You can still leave if you want to." She didn't move.

I loved that very second, the power I felt over her, the power she had chose to give to me! To be truthful I had no idea beyond blindfolding her what I was going to do, I only thought to this point. Of course I wanted to have sex with her, to possess her. The only thing stopping me was myself.

With my hands, I gently turned her around to face me. I held her shoulders as I bent forward and kissed her passionately. She took several seconds to return the kiss, then she responded in kind. I could feel her body shivering under my hand, but I heard a groan deep down in her throat. She was enjoying this.

That was enough of that. I pulled away from her, making her moan almost painfully, her lips still puckered and looking for mine. But I gave her a little push until she was walking backwards to the edge of my large wooden desk, then I gave her another push, forcing her to lay upon the desk with only her legs over the edge, off the floor. I then took my hands off her body and stood back again enjoying the sight of her near-naked form.

"Take your panties off." A definite order, there was no stopping now. She hooked her thumbs into the tight black g- string underwear and raised her hips. She lifted her knees almost to her chest as the satin slid up her smooth dark legs. Then she let her legs drop again, and her panties slid off her feet to land upon the ground. I stared at her dark brown pussy hair - it was a thick patch but shaped into a definite inverted triangle. When she had taken off her underwear I had seen a long string of moisture trail itself from her lower vagina to the crotch of the panties. She was extremely wet!

"You are a very beautiful woman, Tami." That wasn't just idle praise, I meant it. "Show me how wet you are, spread your legs." Without a sound she lifted her knees and spread her legs. There was no place for her feet so she had to hold them up and sprawled. Her vagina was flowered open, her inner lips wide. I could see the glistening wetness of the dark pink skin of her cunt, coating her from the little bead of her clitoris to the dark brown hole of her anus. From my position, I studied her sex, fascinated at the unopposed view. I was also interested in her rear hole, and for the first time wondered what it would be like to fuck the rear end. A gentle waft of her sexual smell drifted to my nose. It was a strong, almost spicy smell that is produced when a vagina gets wet. Very appealing.

"Would you like me to eat you?"

Hoarsely she answered, "Yes."

I wanted to play with her. "Ask me nicely, Tami."

Shyly, "Please eat my pussy." She sounded very desperate.

"No!" She moaned, disappointed. "I want you to get that pretty hole wet for me. Touch yourself!" She hesitated for a few seconds then one of her hands slid down her body to cup her open sex. She hesitated so I said, "Play with yourself, show me how much you want me!" My penis was almost painful in its enclosure so I unzipped my pants and watched the show.

And a show it was! In time, Tami began slowly, unsure of herself, but she soon gained momentum. Two fingers were manipulating her clitoris and the other hand was rubbing the inside of her thigh. Her mouth was open and her head back at an angle, sounds escaping from her. I watched her chest rise and fall more rapidly as the seconds ticked by; I could see a little stream of vaginal juice leaking out of her cunt hole and sliding down to her anus and to my desk. It was all I could do not to thrust my pole into her ready cunt.

I realized she was partially playing with me - some of her reactions were ill-timed while others seemed to be genuine. It was only minutes into the show when she started to beg for me. Softly, almost to herself, I could hear her asking for my cock, my tongue or even my finger. She promised anything as long as I would give her the organismic delight she was waiting for. Minutes went by and she sounded desperate, as if she would do "anything" just so I would fuck her.

"Are you ready?"

Almost out of breath she whimpered, "God, yes!"

"Perhaps I'll just watch you a few minutes more."

I thought she would start crying. "I'm ready! Please fuck me?"

I needed to take this beautiful woman who was presenting herself to me. I took the one step towards her and then pressed her legs as far back as they would go. Both her hands came off her body and held onto the edge of the desk, her voice and breath fast and raspy.

Looking down I aimed my penis towards her hole. When it seemed properly set, I drove forward until I was mounted deep inside her. Tami screamed, a delightful and passion-filled yell that must have been heard outside my office. I was pleased that her vagina was scaled within the size of the rest of her body. In other words, she had a tight cunt! Hell, I think my cock was hitting the end of her vagina, since a soft blunt object kept striking the head of my penis.

I had to talk, especially since she seemed to be a vocal lover. "God damn, you're a hot tight cunt!" I moved my hands up to her ankles and held them like a motor bike's handlebars. I saw that goose bumps had popped up over her body, and her nipples were hard little points.

I purposely didn't move my hips - I wanted to hear her beg for it again, needed to hear it. I wasn't disappointed, "Please! I need it, fuck me... !"

That was it. I pulled all the way out before driving back in. It was incredible how her cunt muscles seemed to suck me back into her cunt.

"What a hot bitch you are." She began to move her ass in a circular motion, and every time I spoke to her she only said, "Yes!" I knew I wouldn't last a long time, but could see that she would probably come even before me. I could see the muscles in her taut body rippling as she successfully worked her cunt. It was a very exciting sight. "You can be my little fuck toy anytime! Work that ass faster Tami!"

It looked like the veins in her neck were going to pop out, and her face was bright red. She kept wildly swinging her head back and forth as I felt the first ripples of her orgasm begin down deep inside her. "Soak my cock with your juices, bitch!" She did.

I was pounding so fast into her I could feel my lower back muscles ache. I pulled my cock out of her hole at the same time she lost all control of her body. Her legs dropped and her hands relaxed after she had violently spasmed three times.

I walked around the desk and looked along her body starting at her head. She didn't move as I pulled her across my desk towards me until her head fell off the edge. I remembered something she had called herself while begging for my cock. "Well slave, you had your fun. Now I want you to lick the cunt juices off my cock before I fuck that pretty face of yours!"

I placed my hardened cock along the length of her face, the head of my penis on her chin while my balls rested on her forehead. Tami slowly opened her mouth and her small tongue slid out, licking daintily along the length of my cock. It wasn't long before she had indeed cleaned the vaginal juices off the bottom my penis and then I forced the head of my cock between her lips.

She had a small mouth and I could feel her stretching it to capacity. I was slow as I kept entering her mouth, and I was indeed surprised when I felt the base hit her lips. I figured my penis must be down her stretched throat. Both of her hands came up and behind me to hold onto my trouser bottom.

I began a slow long fuck with her inverted face. Every stroke was a mile, every second a minute. I loved it. Tami had lifted her legs again and spread them with her ankles on the opposite edge of my desk. She placed one of her hands between her own legs as I fucked her face. Tami masturbated gently, enjoying the stimulation of her finger while also giving me pleasure. The pressure was building up in my balls, my breathing became laboured and my dick ached. Tami was writhing on my desk, her body dancing to the rhythm of my slow fucking. She was moaning and screaming deep down her throat, since I didn't once pull out so she could catch her breath.

The first blast of sperm surprised even me! I came with a great gust of pearl-coloured come. Tami took every drop, swallowing loudly. She had again grabbed my buttocks and was holding my body against her face. I was amazed at her control - even my wife would have gagged if I had shot my sperm as far down her throat as my cock would go. But Tami took every drop, and it seemed to me that she demanded more from my exhausted penis.

Finally, I fell backwards into my desk chair. I rested with my pants hanging open, my cock catching the cool breath. Through half-open eyes, I watched as Tami climbed off the desk and began to dress, her back to me the whole time. She looked embarrassed, ashamed. I didn't feel up to speaking just then and only watched her.

When she was completely dressed, she turned to me and said, "I shouldn't have come here." She was trying to comb her hair with her hand preparing it for an elastic. "It was a mistake. We can never do this again!" She spun, her hair in a tail, reaching for the door.

What can I say - I was mad! She agrees to do as I ask then seems to be ashamed of what she had done. I spoke harshly, only one word, "Stop!" She did. But she didn't turn, only stood with her back to me. "Next time I see you, don't wear any underwear!" It was an order. "Do you understand?"

It seemed like a long time before she nodded yes. Then quickly departed my office. I wished I could have seen her face, to read what was on her mind.


Time went slowly, since I was practically glued to the clock, until Karen, my secretary, buzzed and said Tami was here. Tami closed the door behind her; she wore a grin of expectation. She walked directly to my side of the desk and kissed me passionlessly, as if I was her husband.

"I'm glad you could get away."

"Any time..."

I interrupted, "I want you right now!" She could hear the desperation in my voice and smiled friendly, openly. I nodded towards my desk. "Bend over."

She asked first, "My dress?"

I ignored her question. "Are you wearing underwear?"

"No, darling, just as you asked." She turned towards my large desk and promptly bent forwards over it, presenting me with her finest asset.

Still seated, I pulled the back of her tight skirt up her shapely thighs. I was purposely slow, and the fabric inched casually up her dark skin. I spoke to her before it reached the bottom of her bum. "I want to try something new with you, Tami?"

"Anything, darling." She was certainly not the same shy woman as the first time we had "lunch".

"I want to fuck your asshole." Blunt yes, but definitely to the point.

It caused her to pause, just as the bottom hem of her skirt reached the crack of her ass. I stopped and admire the small tuff of hair sprouting from between her legs, her pussy. Of course I continued on - I wanted her dressed, with her skirt around her waist and her heels on.

"I won't do it unless you ask me." I was putting her in a spot - she wanted to please me, but perhaps had never had anal sex. Yet then again, perhaps she had? I reassured her, "I'll be gentle, Tami. It's just that you have the most attractive bottom of any woman I know." I was manipulating her, and wondered is she realized it, or even cared. I was using the fact that she had the bug, that occurrence I had experienced when women found out I was extremely rich. Finally the skirt was bunched up around her waist. I placed open palms on each of her raised cheeks and spread them apart, as wide as they would go. I studied her small puckered brown hole, then down to her slightly spread vagina. I could smell and see the moisture that was contained there. Gently, softly I bent forward and planted a kiss directly upon her anus, thankful that it was clean and had a neutral smell to it. It tightened then relaxed under my lips. "Please, Tami, I need you!" I put the sound of desperation again in my voice as I spoke between her spread cheeks.

Tami made a decision, and her hands came around behind her and replaced mine on her buttocks, spreading them. "Anything, my darling. I'll do anything you want!"

"Then I may...", I paused.

"Yes! Fuck my ass!" She sounded pleased. Remember that she had the bug? A part of my theory was that women tried to assure me that they could please me. I'm not always sure what they expected in return, but that didn't matter. Only that I had given the impression to Tami that I would do anything for the pleasure of her bottom. She realized all she had to do was give me this one pleasure, for good or bad, and she could have her say. At least that was what I figured she was thinking.

I pulled the jar of jelly out of my desk and quickly opened it. Tami shivered as I applied a generous amount to her spincter with my finger. I had a perfect view of my hand as I gently slid my forefinger into her bottom. God damn it was tight! How the hell did I expect to get my cock into such a small hole?

My finger was left inside her for several long seconds, and I could feel her rear muscles trying to purge me from its intrusion. I could see and feel Tami attempting to relax her body, all except her hands which held her bum open. After almost a full minute of silence and stillness I pulled the finger out. It was coated with the jelly and a light brown film which I realized was her bowels. The realization didn't trouble me at all; in fact I became more excited that my cock would reach far into her, a spot that it hadn't reached yet.

"Have you ever..." I pretended embarrassment, to further my plan.

Almost a whisper, "No, darling, you will be the first." Excellent!

My slick finger began a fucking motion with her bum hole. In and out, repetitively until I could feel her tight ring muscle relaxing to the intrusion. And just when I was about to enter her again, I added a finger to the down stroke. It surprised my cousin-in-law and she grunted gently, the only sound she had made besides talking. The pressure was again applied to her asshole, to loosen it to a new width. This time it didn't take as long. While I was fucking her with two fingers, I undid my zipper and pulled out my hard cock, then left it to reach between her slightly spread legs and cup her sex. Tami was indeed wet, not as much as the first time, but I realized my hand was already coated with her juices. I wiggled my middle finger over the hard bud of her clitoris, while my palm pushed into the soft wet hole.

Tami spread her legs slightly to accommodate me, but otherwise hadn't moved a inch. I wondered if she was enjoying herself, or was terrified at the immediate future. Perhaps her pussy was the excitement gauge that would tell me of her passion, or perhaps she was wet when she walked in the door. I know she was wet the first time I had seen her naked cunt, maybe the idea that she was about to have sex with me excited her. A rather pleasant thought!

Finally I took my hands off and out of her body, wiping my fingers fairly clean on her attractive hips and buttocks, and then took aim with my guided missile. I could see that her relaxed anus was still open, almost a full inch in width, so the initial plunge was no problem. But after the first inch of my thick cock, I had to slow down my descent from the sheer tightness of her cavity. I could see her knuckles turn white and her jaw twitch as I slowly but forcibly entered her. I was determined to reach the depths of her bowels. I was going to fuck her ass for all it was worth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.