His Father's Pride and Joy - Cover

His Father's Pride and Joy

Copyright© 2004 by davedax

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After his father is killed at work, young Billy and his mother get closer, in this first chapter, there's very little sex, but towards the end, they meet up with some people my regular readers may recognize!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

That day was a hive of activity, we went with Lee into town where we did all the documentation for transferring the coach company into mum's name, we paid the balance off and negotiated a figure that was acceptable to Lee for the existing contracts, obviously she had to give her soon to be ex husband half of it, but she was more than happy with the arrangement.

We persuaded Sean to stay with us as a regular driver and offered Jeff a nice little pay rise to stay as well, we called in the local newspaper offices and placed a regular advert in the paper for the trips throughout the summer.

Jeff earned his rise by telling us about school contracts and even told us the contact name at the local education authority and within two weeks we landed ourselves a five day a week contract to ferry some special needs kids to and from school.

Things were looking up at last and we were beginning to see a chink of light at the end of the tunnel that had threatened to cave in on our finances,

Lee became a regular visitor to the pub and I had to admit that she was a very pretty young woman.

"When are you going to take her out?" mum asked over breakfast one morning,

"Who?"

"Lee you fool, can't you see that she's dying for you to ask?"

"Is she?" I was genuinely quite surprised, I hadn't thought that she was bothered about teaming up again with anybody after her disaster with Pete!

"She doesn't come here to see me you know" she laughed,

I asked her that very morning when she arrived in the car she'd bought with her share of the money and she grinned prettily,

"I thought you weren't interested" she said shyly, "But if you like I could cook us a meal at my place"

"I'd like that Lee" I said and for the rest of the day I seemed to be walking on a cushion of air, Cassie had more or less moved in with mum and she teased me unmercifully, "Don't forget to wear clean underpants Billy"

"Piss off" I laughed but she kept it up all day,

"She's been a married woman you know, she'll be gagging for a shagging"

But when I finally made my entrance from the bathroom, smelling like the perfume counter in Woolworth's I found that she'd driven into town and bought me a big bouquet of roses and a gigantic box of chocolates to give to Lee.

I kissed her fondly (and groped her sexy little bum of course)

"Thanks Cassie, that's brilliant, I really appreciate it"

"Well" she laughed, "Let's hope Lee does too"

Mum drove me over to the little terraced house in a back street of the city where Lee greeted me at the door, she looked absolutely stunning in a simple black shift dress, cut just low enough to display her ample breasts without being indecent and just short enough to display her lower thighs clad in what I hoped were black stockings!

She was genuinely thrilled with the flowers and chocolates, her appreciation was obvious as she told me no-one had ever brought her flowers before!

She rewarded me with a peck on the cheek that left me reeling, her perfume was exquisite in fact everything about her was perfect, right down to the little black velvet choker around her neck.

We had roast duck in an orange sauce and I savoured every mouthful of it, it was a first for me and I resolved to have it again, afterwards we sat in the tiny rear garden where we chatted about everything under the sun, she'd been just seventeen when she married Pete and he was thirty six,

"I think I knew almost from the start that it wouldn't work though" she said and I reached over to squeeze her hand,

Back indoors we had a couple of glasses of wine each and before I knew it, it was midnight,

"I'd better call a taxi Lee" I said but she giggled,

"You don't turn into a pumpkin do you?"

Then without waiting for an answer, she added, "You don't have to go Billy"

Upstairs we undressed each other in between kisses of rising intensity, she wore a white sling bra with a matching thong and I was right, they were stockings she'd worn, I kissed each nipple in turn as her breasts were uncovered and she moaned with desire as I lay her on the bed and kissed the front of the damp thong before slipping it off and looking at her.

She lay wantonly, legs apart and giggled,

"What?"

I said nothing, I just looked closer at the rose like petals of her beautiful little cunt and smiled at her,

"It's beautiful Lee" I whispered, "You have the most downright bloody lovely little pussy I've ever seen"

It opened like the petals on the rose it resembled as I touched my tongue to her labia,

"Oh Billy"

The moisture inside it was every bit as sweet as honey, it even coated the hard little nub of her clitoris until I sucked the bud into my mouth and swallowed all the juices, she came then, a silent little orgasm that made her spasm and buck beneath me, she tried to push me away and then gripped me by the head to pull me back again,

I got onto the bed beside her and entered her warm, moist cavern as she drew my lips to hers,

"Are you going to make love to me Billy, or fuck me?"

"I'll do whatever my lady wishes" I said as I began moving in and out slowly, "In fact I think I'll make love to you first and then I'll fuck your brains out, how does that sound?"

"Heaven" was all I heard as her tongue snaked between my teeth, she wasn't so quiet when the second orgasm hit her and by the time I climaxed with her for her third, she was practically screaming at me to fuck her!

After that night, I could barely be away from her, every night I rode my trusty old motor bike over to her house and every morning I'd leave for work at the pub counting the hours until I'd see her again.

"He's in love" Mum laughed one morning as I arrived at the pub,

"He's knackered" Cassie added, "Look at the bags under his eyes"

"Cassie's been helping me with the books Billy" mum said, "Even allowing for buying the buses and what we paid out to your lady, we're still making a good monthly profit"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.