Bass Boat

by E. Z. Riter

Copyright© 2004 by E. Z. Riter

Erotica Sex Story: Her husband had cheated and she wanted revenge. Who was I to tell her no?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Cheating   .

Short but not sweet. Thanks to Ruthie and Gail for editing. E. Z.


It was hot by mid morning, but May's always hot in Houston. I was lazing by the swimming pool at the apartments. A mother and her two toddlers were in the shallow end. She was made for fucking, with ripe breasts and an ass to match. She glanced surreptitiously at me. I stared openly and she responded by moving more seductively than the last time we played our little games. I'd bet in less than a month I would be between her firm, tanned legs.

The clank of the metal gate announced the arrival of another sun worshiper. I'd seen her around the pool with her husband. She was early twenties and had dirty blonde hair cropped around her head. About five four, she had a nice tight figure, with small breasts and a magnificent ass and legs. She was wearing a hot pink, knit bikini that left little to my ever-active imagination.

And she was mad as hell.

She marched to a lounge chair, threw down her towel and suntan lotion, flounced to the water, and jumped in. In seconds, she was out. She slouched back on the lounge chair, with her feet planted and legs apart. She lit a cigarette, took a deep breath, and exhaled. Her right leg moved back and forth. It was a neon sign calling attention to her sweet pussy pointed directly at me.

I didn't pretend I wasn't looking. I was enjoying the view.

She glared at me, blew smoke in my general direction, and looked away. When she looked back at me, I grinned. She turned beet red, jumped up, and stormed toward me.

"What's so funny?" she asked as she stood over my lounge chair like an Amazon warrior.

The mother herded her brood to the far end of the pool to watch us wide-eyed.

"It's a beautiful day and I'm in a good mood," I replied, smiling up at her.

"You're a lecherous old fart," she snapped. "I've seen you out here, flirting and eyeing the women. I should tell management about you."

"What are you going to tell them?" I asked innocently.

"That you're a bastard. Another lousy male bastard." Her teeth were clenched, her jaw set.

"I'm sorry you're upset... say, what's your name?"

"None of your business," she barked.

"Can I call you 'none' for short?" I asked impudently.

"Smart ass!"

"I'm trying to get a laugh out of you," I said calmly. "I don't know what's eating you, but I didn't do it."

She screeched, stamped her foot, and stormed off to retrieve her things. I watched that delightful ass as it flexed away. Towel over her shoulder, she took one step away from her chair, turned on the ball of her foot, and advanced on me again.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Can you still get it up?"

"It's up. Want to check for yourself?"

She reddened. There wasn't a touch of humor in her expression.

"All right. Come on," she said.

I followed that delightful ass in those bikini bottoms to her apartment in the back of the complex. She unlocked the door, strode toward the bedroom, and called back, "Lock the door behind you."

The living room had a couch, recliner, and big screen TV. The bedroom was equally sparse. There was a queen-sized bed with no head or foot boards, one battered wooden end table with an ancient lamp, and a massive, but cheap looking, chest of drawers.

One knot, two knot, three knot, four. The hot pink bikini lay on the floor.

Her bush was shaved into a Mohawk. The hair remaining was dense and dark brown. Her breasts were high and hard with small nipples. Each breast was perfect, a tasty mouthful.

She didn't look at my cock when I dropped my swimsuit.

"I'll be on top," she commanded, "and quit looking at my breasts!"

I lay back in the middle of the bed. Her eyes were angry as she crawled onto me, straddling my chest. Her pussy rested on my belly with my erect cock brushing her ass.

"You're a bastard. You're all bastards."

A tear slipped out of her right eye to slide down her cheek.

"There's nothing wrong with my breasts. There's nothing wrong with me. Why do you have to cheat with every cow who wanders by?"

Her red face crumbled as she emitted a loud sob. I gently put my hands on her waist to comfort her.

"Don't touch me," she said, pushing my hands down. She glared at me and the tears stopped. She ground her bush into my stomach. I was glad I did my sit ups each morning.

"You men think you can cheat with any woman you want and we'll put up with it."

She dug her fingernail into the cartilage of my ear. I grimaced, pulled her hand away, and checked for blood.

"Well, women can cheat, too. We can even cheat with old men like you, which is what I'm going to do now," she snarled.

She grabbed my cock, opened the lips of her pussy, lodged him in her opening, and jammed her hips down hard, burying my cock to the hilt. Her eyes widened and her mouth formed an "O."

"Oh," she said with a lilt of surprise. She squirmed, feeling him inside her. She rocked back and forth. I felt a gush of pussy juice on my crotch.

"Ohhhh," she moaned.

She raised up until only my cock head was in her. She slid down him slowly and her head went back. She rotated her hips slowly, round and round. I covered each breast with a hand.

She slapped my hands away and said firmly, "I said don't touch me."

Her hands replaced mine on her breasts. She massaged them roughly and twisted her nipples. A sheen of sweat broke out on her belly. Her thighs squeezed my sides as she gurgled, arched her back, and jammed her pubis into me. Her pussy spasmed on my cock as she groaned softly.

She slumped against me, her breathing hard in my ear. When I put my arms around her, she rolled away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.