Yes Sir, Master Sir - Cover

Yes Sir, Master Sir

Copyright© 2004 by Raven Skye

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A slave and her Master meet for the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Squirting  

I would begin by waking up early Tuesday morning with my clitoris throbbing and the remnants of last night's dream. I'll wake up and slowly lower my hand and touch my moist pussy... all the while thinking of being your baby girl. I'll get up and casually take a shower and get dressed in my most professional attire. I'll make sure that my hair is down and curled and feminine, just like you like it. My make up with be done so that my eyes stand out and call to you from a distance.

When I am finally ready, I'll drive to the hotel and meet you. I hope to be there early to await your arrival, baby. While I'm waiting in my car, my mind will race and take me to so many places with you. My heart will pound faster and faster as my pussy gets more and more wet. As I see you pull into the parking spot next to me, it will feel as though my heart is stopping and yet I will still be able to feel my heartbeat in my clit.

As you get out of your car, I'll walk towards you with my back straight and my shoulders set. My mind is still getting away from me at the excitement that I will feel, at the thrill of the journey that I know I'm about to embark on. I'll stand in front of you and raise my eyes to meet yours while you take stock of my appearance, of my innocent looking eyes, my ample breasts, my long legs. I know that you like a voluptuous woman and that woman is going to be me.

After you check us in and we walk to our room, you will tell me to undress for you and then undress you so that I can give you a massage, as you describe the position that I'm applying for and what is expected of me. I'll start by requesting that you lay on your stomach so that I can get above you and straddle you. I'll start with your shoulders and lay on top of you so that my hard, sensitive nipples will graze your back while my fingers work their magic.

Once I've worked from your shoulders down your back, I'll knead your buttocks with my fingers and plant gentle kisses on your lower back and ass. I'll slowly work my way down your legs and linger so close to your nuts but I won't touch them yet...

After I'm finished with your back, you will tell me to massage your front now. I'll gladly begin because I want to pleasure you and make you happy, Sir. "Tongue, slave," you would command. And with that, I would stretch out my tongue for you. You will take two fingers... and trace them along the dampness of my outstretched tongue.

"You know where these are going, baby," you would ask sternly.

"Yes Sir, Master Sir," I would reply with a slightly trembling voice.

"Where?" you would ask.

"In the soaking wet pussy that is yours now, Master Sir," I would reply in a more excited voice. With that you would trace your saliva moistened fingers along my throbbing clit. You would trace them along the swollen lips of my wet, wet pussy, and you would force them roughly inside of me, claiming me once and for all as your property.

You would then ask me in a satisfied but stern voice, "Need a taste, baby?"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir," I would reply greedily.

Mmmmm... you would feed me my own juices and watch as I eagerly gobble every ounce of that delicious fluid!

"That mouth of yours looks very inviting! Show me how you suck cock," you would demand

And I would begin to move my mouth up and down the entire length of your cunt soaked fingers, taking them both all the way into my throat, running my tongue wildly across them in an attempt to please my new boss!

"Mmmm that is going to feel so good my sexy slut," you would purr. "Are you ready to have your throat fucked slave?" you would kindly ask.

"Sir yes Sir," I would reply.

I would stretch my mouth wide as I waited patiently to please you. I would hear the sounds of you readying yourself; the loosening of your belt, something being placed on the table (perhaps your wallet??)

And then I will have my first taste of my Masters incredible cock. The head would be engorged and dripping with pre-cum. You will trace it along my lips, allowing me a delicious taste and some wonderful lube...

Then without warning you would feed me every inch of that thick, wonderful cock. You'd grab the back of my head and use my throat as your personal fuck toy; thrusting long and deep, commanding that I take every inch of you.

"Show me what that tongue was made for, slave"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.