Life Interrupted - Cover

Life Interrupted

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Chad and Jill are happily married. They are seperated by the war in Iraq. Both are highly sexed people. How will they cope with this problem?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was like a honeymoon all over, expect they had a third party that took up a lot of their time. It was about 4:30 and they had just made love for the third time that day, Alex was asleep and Chad and Jill were on the couch, Chad on his back and Jill lying on him, both wet with perspiration from the vigorous fucking they had just experienced.

She was kissing his neck and along his jaw."Darling, I sort of invited Paul and Lokela along with their girlfriends over for a party next Saturday, I hope you won't mind." She said as she continued to shower his face and neck with kisses. "Of course if you don't want to we can cancel it." She quickly added.

Chad sat up, pulling Jill up to sit in his lap. "Okay woman, I know you have something in mind, just tell me what's going on." The first thought he had was she liked fucking the boys better then him. That was a fear that was always in the back of his mind when he suggested this in the first place, but he loved her so much he was willing to take a chance.

"Well, it's like this." And she proceeded to tell him about Paul dating Trudy and Lo dating Amy but that the boys thought they would like to change dates, so she suggested they come over and spend the day, they could cook out and see if the girls were receptive to the idea, sort of ease them into it unsuspected.

Chad was relieved to hear this; at least his worse fear wasn't realized. Besides he couldn't deny her anything anyway. "Okay baby, go ahead and set it up, and just how do you plan on carrying this little switch out" he grinned.

"Oh, I will think of something and you are going to help, I just don't know how yet." She laughed "Besides it will give you a chance to meet Paul and Lokela. They really are great young men; I know you will like them." She could see that flicker of something in his eyes, she didn't know what it was but she hastily added. "Darling nobody can take your place in my heart or body, you have to believe that."

Chad smiled and kissed her luscious full lips, "I do believe it baby, I was afraid deep down I guess that maybe you had grown to love them as you loved me and it scared me that I might lose you."

"NO NO darling." She hugged him tightly; her arms around his neck squeezing like her life depended on it. "You got me for the rest of our lives you big lummox. I thought you were crazy when you suggested it. And even though I enjoyed their bodies, it was never as good as with you." She tried to explain, she wasn't sure she was getting her point across then she had an idea.

"Chad, when you were with your lover in Iraq, did you love me any less, did she take any of my places in your heart." She looked deep into his eyes as she said this. She could see the thoughts swirling through his mind.

He quietly replied." Her name was Salih and no she didn't, she was a very nice woman and we became good friends along the way, I told her to write or e-mail me so we could keep in touch. But no even though we had sex, it wasn't making love; you are the only one I can make love to." He gave a big sigh "So yes I know what you are saying. Every time I left Salih, I felt guilty that I was betraying you, even if you were alright with it."

"Exactly, that's what I am saying, I felt the same way. Paul and Lo are nice boys and they are friends also. I don't want to just cut them out of our lives, they helped me greatly." With a smile she pinched his nose and shook his head, "and I don't mean what you're thinking, they did a great job keeping this place in good shape, they are very hard workers."

"Ouch, okay woman, you convinced me now how about we explore this love thing some more, I don't think we have practiced enough yet." He moved to lay her back on the couch, she spread her legs, ready to receive his hands, tongue or big cock, whichever he wanted to pleasure her with. But they both heard the squirming and little wake up sounds coming from Alex's crib. Two big sighs and daddy got up to get his son and change a very dirty diaper.

Jill called both boys and told them Saturday was on. Later that night Amy called and then Trudy to find out all the details. Both girls were sixteen, would turn seventeen before their Senior year started and Jill just had a brief conversation with each mother about them staying the night. It was all set, now she just had to come up with a plan to get the girls to change dates.

Although Jill had set his mind at ease, Chad still didn't know exactly how he would feel to see Paul and Lo for the first time. There were many times while in Iraq that he thought about his wife beneath the pounding body of a young stud. It was disturbing and a little exciting at the same time, but they were always faceless bodies. Now he was going to have faces to put to those bodies and he wasn't sure he wanted that.

Saturday morning was a beautiful day for the third week in May, The temperature was warm enough for swimming without getting a chill and the sky was clear and blue. Chad still didn't know what Jill had in mind but he figured he would just go along with whatever she did.

The two couples arrived in Lokela's car. He had saved all the money Jill had paid him and his Dad helped with the rest. It wasn't a new car but it was nice and ran good. Chad and Jill greeted them as they came in; Chad was holding Alex and Jill made the introductions.

"Chad, this is Paul and this is Lokela" she started. Chad took in the smaller boy, very good looking although he wasn't very tall he had filled out nicely, The bigger boy was darker, also a good-looking kid with a wide white smile. Now he had bodies and faces to go with his dreams. He held out a big hand to shake each of theirs. "Nice to meet you guys finally, thanks for helping Jill while I was gone."

Both boys shook hands with this big guy with the little child in his arms. They still weren't to sure how he was going to react and they were wondering just what he meant by helping Jill. Just seeing his big muscled frame they knew he could take them apart easily if he wanted to.

"Do you want to introduce us to the ladies?" Jill asked Paul.

"Oh... yeah sorry." Paul jerked his eyes off of Chad "This is Trudy." He indicated the girl standing beside him. Chad and Jill took in a pretty black haired girl, she had on red shorts and white halter top, very curvy body and a quick smile when she said hello.

"And this is Amy" he indicated a pert little bundle, Long brown hair, slender with pear shaped breasts that went perfect with her build. She also gave them a grinning hello.

The two girls were seeing Jill for the first time also, they had heard a lot about her but until they saw her they didn't really believe what the boys told them about her looking so young. There before them was a big muscular ruggedly handsome man that looked to be around thirty and a little bundle of gorgeous womanhood that didn't look any older then them.

"And this is Alex." Jill said taking him from Chad and holding him out so the girls could see him. The girls gathered around Alex and made over him as only females can.

"Let's all go out and sit by the pool and get to know each other. Did you girls bring some bathing suits, good why don't we all change and get wet." Since the girls and boys had their suits on under their clothes they went on out and stripped off their clothes. The boys showed the girls around the outside while they waited for Chad and Jill.

When they made their appearance both of them made quite an impression on the girls. Chad looked like he worked out daily, broad shouldered, big chested, slim hipped hunk of manhood. They took in Jill in her black bikini, a golden little body that was perfectly shaped, magnificent breasts barely encased in two little triangles of cloth, slim of waist and full hipped, and even the girls thought she was a beauty.

The girls looked pretty good themselves. Amy had on a white bikini, not as daring as Jill's but revealed her teenage body very nicely. Trudy had on a yellow bikini, likewise not as daring as Jill's but her black hair set if off to perfection. Her more voluptuous figure was highlighted by the two strips of cloth covering her.

Jill took charge of the proceedings and making everybody comfortable, she related to the teenagers very well and soon the girls were laughing and carrying on like they had known Jill forever. It wasn't long before all the teens were playing in the pool while Chad and Jill played with Alex on the patio. They were cutting up and having a good time. When it came time to feed Alex, Jill sat down in a lounge chair and pulled one tiny triangle of cloth aside to let Alex latch on and start sucking. She continued to carry on a conversation with the teens like it was no big deal, which to her it wasn't.

The girls trying not to stare were fascinated by the action going on. While they had seen mothers take their children out of a room to feed, this was the first time for either of them to actually witness the act. Amy got out of the pool to sit on a chair by Jill.

She was curious. "What does that feel like when he sucks from you?"

"Well it causes a little tingle in your breasts" Jill told her. By now Trudy had joined Jill on the lounge chair.

"Does it hurt any" She wanted to know?

"No" Jill laughed "it's very pleasant, well most of the time, occasionally the little scamp will bite and that will wake you up quick." The girls had more questions for Jill that she answered honestly; one of Trudy's questions was "Does it get you excited like when a man does it?"

"Not normally, depending on what mood I'm are already in, it will make my panties wet." Jill giggled, both girls joined her.

All three of the guys were watching while she fed her son, all three knowing what if felt like to suckle milk from those milky mounds of pleasure. The boys had gotten out of the pool and walked over to where Chad was fiddling with the grill, getting it cleaned before starting some steaks on it. The girls had a good view of them from where they were and they couldn't help but see that three pair of trunks had a big lump in the front. Trudy eyes rose as she saw that Lo's and Chad's were very big lumps indeed. Amy was speculating on the smaller lump in Paul's trunks, maybe one like that wouldn't hurt her.

"Uh you need any help Mr. Grover?" Paul asked him.

"Sure, why don't you grab that scraper there and clean the grill, and why don't you call me Chad, Mr. Grover is my father." He smiled at Paul. There was a quick flash through his mind of Paul between Jill's widespread legs humping away.

Putting that out of his mind he turned to Lo. "Can you check the gauge on the tank there and see if we have plenty of gas, If not there is a full tank in the shed." Once again he had a quick flash of his wife on her hands and knees with Lo behind her pounding into her sweet pussy as hard as he could. He still hadn't come to grips with how he really felt about it.

While they got the grill ready Jill finished feeding Alex and took him in to change him before putting him down for his nap, they had a playpen set up on the patio with a top over it to keep the sun off him.

The girls got back in the pool, each lying on a float to catch a little sun.

While they were working on the grill Chad was trying to get to know the boys better, he knew Jill was right and they were nice kids but he wanted to know more about them. He asked them about school and what they were interested in. They were starting to relax around him. He told them he really appreciated all they had done to help his wife over the last year, everything.

Then he leaned a little closer to them and said with a smile and deceptively soft voice. "But you know if I ever heard that somebody was bragging about screwing my wife while I was away, why I would have to break them in two and throw away the pieces" a little pause then "how would you boys like your steak."

Neither boy knew if he was kidding or not but there was two perceptive gulps and a stammered. "uhhh... I like mine well done." From Paul. And "Juusssst any wayyy you want to fix it" From Lo.

Jill was walking behind Chad about that time bringing Alex back out, he didn't know she was there. She couldn't tell if he was kidding or not either.

Slapping Lo on the back Chad chuckled "Ease up boys I am sure that would never happen."

"You could bet on it." Both boys were thinking. Chad felt much better after that and loosened up to joke with the boys while they worked on the grill.

Jill got Alex asleep and suggested they all play in the pool awhile before starting to cook. She got a ball and suggested they play keep away, boy's verses girls. Soon they were all splashing and laughing, having a great time. There was a method to her madness, this brought both girls in contact with both boys quite a bit, and with Chad also. While trying to get the ball Trudy was sometimes climbing all over Lo and the same with Amy and Paul. Of course sometimes they were all over Chad also; she had to grin at them trying to reach the ball from his big frame. She was all over both boys and her husband also. She didn't try to excite the boys intentionally but she rubbed her body all over her husband every chance she got. Like wise both girls were getting a little thrill out of rubbing up against a cute guy that they weren't here with.

The guys were all about half hard from all this feminine pulchritude sliding around on them, there would be an occasional flash of breast as a bikini top came askew from all the action. None of the guys minded and although both the girls were a little embarrassed the first time it happened to them they saw it didn't bother Jill so they quit worrying about it. After all accidents happen and it was kind of thrill to have all the guys getting an eyeful.

Jill kept throwing the ball where it would wind up with Paul chasing Amy or the other way around, or Lo chasing Trudy and vice versa. Chad caught on to what she was doing and started doing the same. He was having a good time and he had to admit he didn't mind two cute teenagers crawling all over him. He was becoming more comfortable with Paul and Lo and he found he didn't mind them wrestling around with Jill for the ball. No more fucking though he thought.

Due to Jill and Chad's efforts Lo and Trudy were coming into contact with each other more and more. Lo loved the feel of her curvy body rubbing against him. Although she had more flesh on her, none of it was fat; it was all in the right places. His big cock was staying about half hard.

Trudy enjoyed the difference that was Lo's body compared to Paul. Paul was a great guy but she could feel that big cock of Lo's rubbing her when they wrestled and she wondered what it would feel like to be fucked with something that big.

Paul and Amy were also enjoying their wrestling matches. Paul thought Amy's slender body fit in his arms perfectly; those pear shaped breasts pressing against him had him trying to poke a hole in his trunks. Amy thought he was so handsome, even more so than Lo and she could feel his six inch cock banging around on her body as they played. She thought it would feel so good, not any pain involved.

They all played till they got tired and the boys went over to help Chad cook the steaks. The girls all sat around the patio by Alex's playpen and talked. Jill giggling said, "Did you see the guy's eyes pop out every time our tops slipped. You would think they never saw a naked boob before." Both girls giggled with her "yeah I thought Paul would pop his trunks when Amy's top slipped while they were fighting for the ball" Trudy laughed. Amy grinning agreed. "Yeah I felt him all stiff, pretty exciting actually. Jill made both girls feel comfortable talking to her like she had made the boys when they first met.

Trudy was really curious and she just had to ask Jill. "I could tell your husband has a... well... Um a."

"A big dick" Jill laughed.

Trudy and Amy both had to smile. "Yeah that's what I meant" Trudy grinned. "I was just wondering how different is it than a smaller one, is it better" she asked?

"Different sure, better well that's a different answer for each girl. Chad has a big cock, one of the biggest I have ever seen, but I had a couple of lovers in high school and college that were just average and they made me cum just as hard" she told them.

Knowing what Lo had said about Amy she continued. "Some girls can't take a big cock, its very uncomfortable for them. Some take a lot of time to get accustomed to it and then it feels great. And some prefer to only have a big cock, that's the only way they can get off." She could see the wheels turning in both girls head. Amy was thinking that she fit into the uncomfortable category, she would never be able to fully enjoy Lo's big dick, and Paul was a good looking guy with a nice cock it felt like. Trudy was thinking that as much as she liked Paul's cock she thought she would like to experience a bigger one just to see.

"What do you girls think?" Jill asked. Amy then Trudy admitted that they had only had one lover.

"Well from the looks of those trunks it looks like Lokela is pretty big, how does it feel to you Amy?" She prompted.

"Its very big and it hurts when he tries to go to deep, he hasn't gotten all the way in, and I don't think he ever will" she admitted.

"How about you Trudy" Jill questioned?

"Paul is a good lover, he always makes me cum, as a matter of fact most of the time he gets me off a couple of times before he cums, but you know after seeing those big lumps that Lokela and Chad have I can't help but wonder how one that big would feel" Trudy said truthfully.

"Girls it sounds like to me you wouldn't mind switching boyfriends" Jill told them.

Both girls looked at one another with raised eyebrows, they hadn't really thought about it like that.

"I know how men are, you could probably get them to switch and make them think it was their idea. You know how gullible they can be" Jill said.

"You really think we should Jill Amy asked? "I mean I like Lokela a lot and I know he likes me, do you think he would really go for it."

"Yeah same here. Paul is a great guy and I wouldn't want to hurt him" Trudy said.

"Girls I think they would. I know that Paul likes you a lot Trudy, he has told me. But I also know he thinks Amy is cute as a button also and Lokela has told me of his feelings for you Amy but he also said that he thought Paul was lucky to have a girlfriend like Trudy. I think if you work it slow you can all four find out which is the better for each of you" Jill told them.

About that time Alex woke up and all three women went to play with him till Chad called them to eat. They all lay around the pool just soaking up the sun and laughing, they played some trivia games and enjoyed being with each other. Trudy and Amy knew they had made a new friend in Jill. Chad thought all four young people were great and a lot of fun, he was glad he finally met the boys and he wasn't jealous anymore at all.

The four got ready and headed out for the dance leaving Chad and Jill to talk about how things went.

"What do you think of the boys darling?" Jill asked her husband.

"Baby they seem like nice kids, I am glad they were there for you when you needed them, but you don't need them anymore,,,,, right" He stated.

Jill pulled her husbands head down and kissed him soundly. "No darling I don't need them any more for sex. You are all I want or need." She gave him a grin.

"However I have some plans for later in case things need a jump start so keep that big cannon ready." She patted his big cock.

The teens were having a great time at the dance and after a couple of dances when a slow song was being played Paul looked over at Lo and got a little nod in return. "Amy would you like to dance?" he stood up by her chair.

Looking at Lo and seeing him grin and nod she smiled "I would love to Paul." And they went out on the floor. Lo looked over at Trudy "Shall we my dear." and gave her a big white smile. He got one in return and they also headed out on the floor.

Paul thought Amy fit in his arms just right; he loved the fact he had to look down into her eyes and not up. Amy was also pleased to feel how they fit together, Lo and Trudy were dancing close; Trudy was trying to rub up against Lo's cock to see how big it felt. Lo was perfectly willing to indulge in that game and by the dances end he was sporting a half hard cock.

They continued to change partners every second or third dance and all four were anxious to try and trade dates but they were all afraid to say anything. Paul thought they would be more relaxed if they went back to Jill's, he suggested that and they all agreed so they headed back.

Chad let them in when they rang at the gate. He and Jill were surprised they were back so early. Paul explained they were having such a good time here they decided to come back and swim some more. Jill had dried their suits while they were gone; she figured they would want to swim some more tonight. She went with the girls to change and get in her own suit.

"How did it go girls" She asked?

"Lo is a good dancer, I enjoyed dancing with him a lot" Trudy said. "Paul and I just seemed to fit together" Amy continued.

"Well did you decide to trade?" Jill inquired.

"I think we were afraid we would hurt somebody's feelings so we didn't say anything" Amy told her.

"Okay girls I will take care of it, don't worry." Jill informed them as they headed out to the pool. The guys were already there. Chad had Alex in his arms as he sat on a lounge chair. Each boy had taken a different chair facing Chad.

"Okay girls, here is what you do; Amy you go sit by Paul and Trudy you go sit by Lokela." She instructed them.

"But what if they get mad at each other?" Trudy wanted to know. She didn't want to hurt Paul's feelings.

"Trust me girls I think it will be fine." Jill told them.

They weren't sure but they did as she instructed. The boys were surprised but pleased and when they didn't object the girls figured Jill knew what she was talking about. Jill sat down with Chad, he leaned back in the chair with Alex on one side and Jill curled against him on the other.

Paul taking the hint leaned back and when Amy felt him she let herself lay back with him, his arm curling around her waist. Trudy watching them get comfortable leaned back against Lo and they also reclined. Jill asked them how the dance was and Chad joined in, they all talked about how they loved to dance, Jill was running her hand over Chad's chest, gently pinching his nipples and squeezing his hard pecs, acting like she didn't realize what she was doing.

All four of the teens were well aware of her massaging her husband's chest. It was exciting to watch her. Lokela was curled on his side with Trudy on her side facing him. He placed one hand over on Trudy's hip and started a little stroking motion.

Amy was very aware of Paul's arm around her waist and she placed a hand on his chest and rubbed gently up and down. They all kept up the conversation like nothing was going on.

Jill was smiling inwardly when she saw the teen's actions. She slid her hand down Chad's hard belly and curled her fingers through the black hair below his belly button, right above his trunks.

Trudy's breath caught when she saw Jill's little hand playing in Chad's hair, so close to that big cock. She thought her hip and legs were hiding her actions so she slid her hand over to touch Lo's cock. He stiffened but didn't make any other sound. She was wrong in her assumption. The chairs were placed were all four of the others could see where her hand had gone.

Amy thought she should be jealous but she realized she wasn't, she now had free reign with Paul. Paul had the same thought and his hand around her waist moved up to cup a handful of firm tit. It was embarrassing and thrilling at the same time to know that the others could see what he was doing. She knew she should make him wait till they were alone but it was exciting to watch Jill and Trudy stroke their men and she moved her hand down to mimic Jill's. She didn't encounter any hair but she kneaded Paul's tight teen belly getting a soft groan from him and a squeeze of her breast that made her give a little gasp of delight.

Jill could see the way things were going when Alex let it be known he was hungry. She took him from Chad and instead of baring one breast, she took her top off and cradled Alex to one bared pink nippled mound. Alex latched on immediately and started feeding. Five sets of eyes were glued to her bare breasts and watched while she fed her son. Three dicks started to get harder and two female teen hands could feel the results of their watching.

Each young couple were trying to be discreet but Chad could clearly see Trudy's hand working up inside the leg of Lo's trunks and Amy's hand down the top of Paul's trunks. Paul had Amy's top pushed up off one breast and was tweaking a dark little nipple, Chad could see she was almost all nipple with very little aureole around it. Lo had a hand down the top of Trudy's bottom trying to work a finger in her cunt. They continued to work on each other gently till Jill finished feeding Alex and took him in to put him in his crib.

When she left the teens turned to each other, Amy was a little reluctant to make out in front of the others but Paul's fingers working on her pert tit and now his warm mouth covering hers while his tongue invaded to tease and tangle with hers felt so good she didn't want to stop.

Trudy wasn't worried about who was watching, Paul had a nice cock but nothing like this monster she had her fingers around, it seemed so long as she stroked it. Lo had ran his hand inside the leg of her bikini bottom and was running a finger down into her moistening slit. She gave a quiet little moan when he dipped a finger in her honey pot. She scooted closer and threw her leg over his and kissed him hard, mashing her lips against his in a hot open mouth invitation.

Chad was just sitting quietly looking from one couple to the other. When Trudy moved her leg over Lo's she blocked her hand working in Lo's trunks but he could clearly see Lo's hand working inside that little strip of cloth between her legs. Paul and Amy were locked in an embrace as they worked their hungry mouths against each other. Paul was kneading Amy's breast alternating between squeezing and rolling her hard little nipple, she had her hands down inside his trunks now massaging his cock.

Jill came back out, those magnificent breasts swaying as she walked, grinning she sat down in Chad's lap facing away from him, grinding her ass into his rising hardon. He pulled her back against him by putting his arms around her and cupping her breasts in each hand. He whispered in her ear. "Looks like your plan is working baby."

The two young couples were getting more worked up with each passing second. Lo had Trudy's top pushed up over her big round breasts and she moved up so he could take a big nipple in his mouth, It was almost the opposite of Amy's, big round aureole just slightly darker then her skin and a thick nipple, he ravished it with his lips and teeth. Trudy had worked her hand down from the top now and was pushing the front of his trunks down trying to get that big cock out.

Amy was rapidly getting over her nervousness about being in front of other people, she knew that Trudy and Paul had fucked and her and Lo also, Jill and Chad didn't seem to mind so she slid up and over Paul to sit in his lap facing him, she slipped her top off so he could get at her breasts.

Paul dove in between those wide set pleasure mounds, his hands curled around the outside while he licked the valley, turning his head from side to side and kissing and nibbling the soft skin before trailing wet kisses out to take a dark hard nipple and gently chew. Amy was giving out quiet little groans, Paul made her breasts feel so good, she was squirming around on his lap. She could feel his hard dick straining against her covered pussy, it felt as hard as an iron bar.

Jill and Chad were looking from one couple to the other. "You think we should go in and leave them alone" Chad asked? He wanted to sink his cock into his wife. Watching these young people had him aching for some action of his own.

"No darling, I think we should just join in the fun." She whispered and she moved her ass back so she could get at his big cock, drawing it out into the night air. She used both hands to stroke him up and down slowly while he continued to play with her breasts, gently pulling a nipple and getting a drop of two of milk.

Lo moved to turn Trudy over so she lay on the lounge chair, he wasn't embarrassed at all, he had already fucked two of the women here and he was going to fuck this one now. He quickly stripped her bottoms from her and spreading her full thighs he dove in, His tongue running up the inside of her leg to lick around her vulva. She had a narrow strip of black hair running from the top of her slit up about four inches he saw. When his tongue found her hard nub at the top of her slit her legs twitched with the pleasant shock of it. She lay back with her eyes closed while he ate her pussy; she loved to have her pussy eaten.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.