Life Interrupted - Cover

Life Interrupted

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Chad and Jill are happily married. They are seperated by the war in Iraq. Both are highly sexed people. How will they cope with this problem?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Chad was due to come home in a couple of months, around the middle of May. Things were going pretty much the same for Jill as the time approached. Usually now she only fucked the boys one time on their weekends. With the baby taking up so much of her time she wasn't as horny as she had been and she never got over feeling guilty about it even if Chad was okay with it. She still enjoyed the hell out of her sessions though and it was especially a big turn on to use her milky tits during sex.

The boys were disappointed they weren't getting as much sex as they used to, but the sex they had was always incredible. Plus the fact that now Paul was getting into Trudy's pants and Lokela was dipping into Amy so they were doing okay sex wise. They had double dated a couple of times and had a lot of fun.

Paul thought Amy was really cute. She was a seventeen year old junior. She was about 5' 5", slim with long legs and pear shaped breasts. She had long dark brown hair and amber eyes that sparkled when she laughed. She was entirely different from Trudy.

Trudy was about 5'7", a well rounded figure with eye catching breasts and short black hair with dark brown eyes.

Although Paul had grown another inch or more in the last year he was still only about 5'6". Sometimes he felt a little self conscious about Trudy being taller then him, although it wasn't much.

Lo also had noticed Trudy. He liked being with Amy, she was a lot of fun but she still wouldn't let him get all the way in, said it hurt her. He was beginning to think he might have to start looking elsewhere. Trudy looked like she could take him all in. Course the size of the girl didn't really matter he guessed, just look at Jill, she was barely five feet and she handled him with ease.

He wouldn't make a move on Trudy while she was dating Paul, they had become good friends over the last year and you don't do that to friends.

Over in Iraq things weren't quite as smooth, Chad's police station was hit again by RPG fire and a car bomb right outside the station. Chad was hit by flying shrapnel in the right arm and neck. His body armor saved him from more serious or fatal injuries on his back. He was taken to the nearest Army medical facility along with three other Americans and four Iraqi police officers. His wounds were treated, they weren't life threatening but he did have to stay for about three days and then was on restricted duty for over a week.

Salih came to see him as soon as they would let her. She wiped the tears from her eyes before she went in his room, she didn't want him to see her crying. She felt much better after she found out he was going to be alright.

Megan stopped by the next morning in her official capacity as an intelligence officer to get his report of what had happened. Seeing that he was okay other then his arm and being bruised pretty bad she walked over next to the bed checking him closely. His arm was hit in two places above the elbow, one requiring stitches and the other a gash only about a half inch wide but very deep. They pulled two slivers of metal from his neck that luckily didn't hit any artery. These were bandaged up and looked a lot worse then they were.

Megan went to the door and down to the nurse's station. She showed the nurse in charge her ID and told her she would be taking Major Grover's statement and she wanted him to fully concentrate on what went on before and after the attack so they weren't to be disturbed till she was finished.

Going back and closing the door she gave Chad a wicked smile and started unbuttoning her fatigue shirt as she came to his bedside. "I am going to give you a get well quick treatment Major. Are you up to it" She asked?

Chad raised his eyebrows in surprise. Was she really going to fuck him right here and right now. He was still pretty doped up on pain medicine but it sure looked like she was. He just nodded slightly, if that was what she wanted, he sure was in no condition to stop her.

"Now you don't have to do a thing, just lay there and enjoy" She instructed him. She had her blouse unbuttoned, but she didn't take it off, She slipped her bra up over the top of her breasts, leaning over the bed she kissed him running her wet tongue between his lips and prying them open to explore inside.

She slid one hand down under his sheet and pulled up on his hospital gown till it was above his stomach then slid her hand down to take his soft cock in her hand. She squeezed the big soft shaft then started moving her hand up and down.

Chad was returning her kiss and sliding his tongue around hers, her hand was doing its magic on his cock and he felt it start to harden. She broke the kiss and brought one of her breasts down to his lips. He took a pink nipple in his lips and started teasing it with his flicking tongue and gently pulling on it with his teeth. He brought his good hand up and used it to tease the nipple on the other firm grapefruit.

"Ummm yes... suck a little harder babe we won't have much time." She husked while she skimmed her hand up and down his rising pole. Her panties were already getting wet from the anticipation of having this big cock filling her again. She moved back and pulled her boots, pants and panties off then stripped the sheet down his body. He was slowly stroking his long dick and watching her red hair lined pussy while she undressed her lower half.

Megan leaned over and took the big plum head in her mouth as he continued to stroke himself slowly. She licked and sucked on the head getting it as wet as she could with her saliva, she coated it till his shaft was shiny as it ran down into his working hand. She quickly climbed up on the bed and straddled his hips; she had to lean forward to get the head lined up with her vulva. She moved back letting the head part her lips and stretch into that big O around him. She slowly took him in till the head was resting against her cervix.

"Oohhhhhhh... ummmmmmmm." She groaned when he opened her vaginal muscle so well. She started slowly moving back and forth just an inch or so at a time.

Chad took her at her word and just lay there enjoying the feel of her hot channel around him and the look of concentration on her face while she worked his big cock. She started moving faster when her straining muscle relaxed a little around him raising herself to sit up straight up she would fall on him till the head pushed against her cervix then stop. She looked him in the eye and giving that crooked little grin told him.

"I think we need to discuss that depth analysis Major." She dropped down till he was pushing up against her cervix and widened her thighs just a little more. She could feel the pressure inside her but it was a good pressure. She opened a little more and the tip of his cock started to widen the opening to her womb. She backed up and then came down again with a little more force this time and the head opened her enough to start in.

"Ahhhh" she gasped as a little stinging pain and burn coursed through her body. She didn't move for a minute till it subsided then lowered her self down some more, she could feel inside that her cervix was being stretched open around his invading head, another burning sensation and pressure but just a little sting of pain.

She settled slowly till her ass came to rest on his upper thighs. Her eyes flew open in surprise, she had him all in her, every inch of that big cock was embedded in her willing cunt. She ground her hips around a little feeling the big head moving deep inside.

"Oahu yeah babe that's good" she moaned.

Chad thought it was good also and he couldn't help hunching up into her, moving in and out just a little. Not enough to come out of her womb, but man it felt good to be buried balls deep in a tight hot cunt.

Megan just moved with him till she felt like it wouldn't hurt if he came out and went back in. she raised up till his cock came out of that tight ring of muscle, then eased back down and let it spread her open again. She felt the pressure but no pain; as a matter of fact it shot a bolt of pure pleasure through her whole pussy.

Her pussy was lubricating like crazy now and Chad was oozing precum out on every stroke. She was riding up and down his thick shaft with ease now.

"Ohhh yeah, babe that big cock feels so good. Ummmm I can feel it in my womb" Oh yeah babe keep it up." This last moaned as Chad started throwing his hips up off the bed driving in as far as he could.

Megan went from short strokes to rising up till his head was lodged in her labia then dropping down to take him all in, a soft grunt driven from her when he forced open her cervix again. The tightness around the head of his cock was quickly driving Chad towards cumming.

Megan once again dropped on him and started to quickly rise and fall just a few inches, his big cock had her right on the edge. When Chad reached up with his good hand and squeezed a thumb and forefinger around her hard nipple she gave a shuddering "UHHHHHHHHH" and sat fully down on his cock, her ass making circles on his thighs while she flooded him with her juice and contractions rippled up and down her vaginal sheath.

Her tight squeezing caused Chad to shove up with his hips and fire a big wad of white cum deep in her womb. Megan gave another cry when she felt the hot liquid splash deep in her body.

Chad was also grunting while he pumped rope after rope of cum in Megan's writhing belly. Gravity pulled the big wad of cum down where it puddled around the tight ring of her cervix, it was so tight none could get out.

Megan slumped forward over Chad as her body gradually came down from her orgasmic high. Her hips still moved in a little hunching motion that made both their sensitive organs aware of each little movement. The exquisite feel kept Chad's cock hard.

Still breathing heavy Megan started pulling off Chad's big pussy pleaser. Moving forward with her knees she finally felt the big head pop out and their combined cum dropped down to mat Chad's pubic hair. With an effort Megan swung a leg over his body and then eased off the bed. Holding her hand cupped under her leaking cunt she went to the restroom to clean up.

Chad just lay there exhausted. His softening cock was still dripping cum on his sticky belly. Megan came back with a warm washcloth and cleaned him up. She kissed the tip of his soft cock when she washed it off. Chad was almost asleep, just giving her a tired grin while she worked over him.

After getting him settled and under the cover she got her uniform all straightened up. Megan leaned over and gave him a soft lingering kiss before telling him. "I sure did enjoy that depth analysis Major. I don't think I will ever forget it."

He gave her a smile. "My pleasure."

She stroked his cheek with her fingers and giving him a wink turned and moved to the door. She stopped and looked back as she went out; Chad's eyes were already closed in sleep. When she went by the nurse's station she told them they were free to go in now. The head nurse watched her walking out. She was walking very gingerly, sort of bowlegged. She figured she must have been injured somewhere along the line herself.

Chad was back on the job in a few days, he didn't tell Jill anything about what had happened, no since in worrying her he figured. He was due to go home the first week in May and that was less than two months away. He was counting the days and hours and minutes.

Jill also was counting the days and hours and minutes. Little Alex kept her busy and it seemed the time passed by pretty quick. The week before Chad was due home she asked both boys to come over. This would be the last time she needed them to work for her; also the last time they would share her body. Paul had gotten his fathers car again because they figured it would be late when they left.

When the boys arrived Jill gave them each a hot tongue swapping kiss and massaged each dick through their pants. "Boys hurry and get the yard done so we can get started" she smiled at them. Grinning like kids in a candy store they headed out, Paul cut the grass on the tractor and Lokela trimmed with the weed eater.

Jill watched them working. She wanted her husband and couldn't wait for him to be home but she had to admit the boys had really satisfied her sexually and they were great kids. She thought of them as friends more than lovers but she did enjoy their bodies. Since this was the last time with them she was going to make the most of it.

Once Alex was fed he usually took a two or three hour nap. She was bouncing him on her knee now while she watched the boys working in the yard. Paul had grown and filled out a little more, he was a very handsome boy. Lokela hadn't gotten much taller but he also had filled out in the chest and legs. His wide white smile and dark eyes was also very captivating for the girls.

Alex started fussing and she knew it was time for his feeding. She opened her shirt and bared one milk filled breast for him to suckle. When he started to suck she took one hand and squeezing she expressed her milk into his hungry mouth, he took over from there. She felt that tingle shoot through her body as he sucked. She was looking forward to that more sexual tingle the boys would give her.

By the time Paul and Lo had finished and put the tools away Jill had Alex fed and put down for his nap. When they came in the kitchen she told them to go on and shower and she would meet them in the first guest bedroom. That was where all the fucking had taken place so far. There were two other quest bedrooms but they had always used the first one. She had a baby monitor in every room so she always knew when Alex woke up.

Paul went in there and took his shower and Lo used one of the other rooms. Both boys just put on a pair of cotton jogging shorts while they waited for Jill to come in.

Jill had thought about this for the last couple of weeks and had decided she would like to have something more than just her memories of this period so she had hidden a small digital movie camera in the bedroom hooked up to a DVD recorder. You could spot it if you were really looking for it but it was mostly unnoticeable and she didn't figure the boys would be concentrating on much but her anyway.

She knew her husband and she thought that later on they could enjoy watching it while they made love. She wasn't going to tell him about it for a year or so anyway.

Paul and Lo were sitting on the bed when Jill came in. She had on a white diaphanous gown that was deep cut over her outstanding tits and flowed down to her ankles. You could clearly see her aureole and nipples tenting the front, she had on a pair of high cut white bikini panties under her gown that were plainly visible.

Both boys stood up as she came in, eyes widening at the gorgeous sight they beheld. Walking up to stand between them she placed a hand on each smooth chest. She moved her hand up behind Paul's head and brought him down to a hungry kiss before turning and doing the same for Lo. Pushing them backwards she made them sit on the bed side by side. Kneeling down between them she started massaging each cock through their shorts. Bending her head over Lo's lap her blonde hair falling down around her face she opened her mouth and clamped her teeth gently around his shaft nipping his hardening cock, she was running her hand up and down Paul's cock while she was doing this.

Paul was watching her hand on his cock then glancing over to see her head moving over Lo's lap, he couldn't see what she was doing because her hair hid her face but he knew and it was exciting him. She switched and took Paul's now hard cock between her teeth and worked up and down his shaft while she massaged Lo's cock through his pants now wet with her salvia. Now it was Lo's turn to watch her head in Paul's lap while she teased him to full hardness.

Sitting back on her knees she told them. "Stand up and get rid of those clothes, let me see those delicious cocks." They quickly complied standing nude one on each side of her. She made sure she was facing the camera. Turning to Paul she placed a hand under his balls lifting them slightly when she took the head of his cock in her mouth and closed her lips tightly before sliding down his full length.

She had a hand around Lo's cock about halfway down and was gently moving back and forth uncovering his chocolate arrow head and then letting the skin cover it up. She sucked Paul for a minute then turned and took Lo's bigger stick in her mouth, the foreskin covered the head and she licked all around it before running her tongue in the tip and around the inside of the foreskin. Using her hand she stripped the hood back and washed his head with her tongue before pulling his loose skin back up to kiss her mouth. She did this a few times then slowly she engulfed his entire length. She was jacking Paul off while she was doing this.

Each boy had watched the exciting sight of Jill sucking the others cock. Lo could see Paul wasn't as big as him but he knew Jill seemed to get just as much pleasure from Paul as she did him. While Paul was watching her suck Lo he only felt a little twinge of jealousy about Lo's bigger cock, but he knew he made Jill cum just as well as Lo so he was proud of that. He was fascinated by Lo's uncircumcised cock, watching Jill work the loose skin back and forth over the head was somehow very exciting, he wondered what that would feel like to be uncircumcised.

Jill sucked them both rock hard, then she got up and sat on the bed facing the camera and patted the bed beside her. She pulled the gown down so her milky breasts were sticking out like two torpedoes capped with dark pink nipples. The boys didn't need to be told what to do, they sat down beside her and each leaned over to take a distended nipple and started sucking, each moved a hand to the breast they were sucking and squeezing gently pulled toward their working lips.

Jill felt the milk flow from both breasts; she gave a little sigh when the tingle started, this tingle sent hot flashes over her body. She took turns kissing the top of each moving head. Their lips and sucking was so different from each other, her panties were getting a big wet spot where they hugged her vulva.

Paul had the breast that had fed Alex and he sucked her dry before Lo had finished. When he could get no more he withdrew his mouth and moved up to kiss her lips hungrily letting her taste her milk as she swapped tongues with him, He replaced his mouth with his hand to work on her hard nipple. She mashed her lips to his tightly while she sucked on his tongue, Lo kept up his suckling, drawing her milk out and drinking it all, he loved it. Jill had her hand cupped around his head holding him to her.

Jill's pussy was sopping now and it needed some attention. Releasing Paul's mouth she gasped. "My pussy baby, suck my hot pussy." Paul needed no farther instructions, he got between her legs spreading them and pulling her gown up over her lap. He took one finger and moved her wet panties aside then stuck his tongue between her slightly parted vulva to spear deep into her hot channel.

"Ohhhhh Paul that's good" She hissed. While he sucked and licked her palpating cunt Lo laid her back on the bed and throwing a leg over her flat belly he placed his ten inch cock between her breasts. She took her hands and pressed her tits around his cock and he started hunching, driving the head out the top of her tight cleavage then withdrawing till it was completely encased in soft titflesh.

Paul had Jill's juices flowing as he sucked her big clit. He stood up and placed her legs over his shoulders and his cock at her sopping entrance. Jill had Lo's dark cockhead between her lips when Paul slid into her, she moaned in pleasure around Lo's cock when Paul withdrew for another thrust.

With Lo fucking her tits and Paul stroking her clit on every thrust of his cock she quickly built up to that high plateau of pleasure. Her legs tightened around Paul's neck while she clamped his cock in a vise like grip trying to milk his cum from him.

She succeeded as he drove in and flooded her with his young sperm. She was moaning her pleasure while Lo fucked her tight titchannel; she was flicking his cockhead with her tongue each time he drove it up to her mouth.

"Ohh here it comes MG." Lo groaned as he hunched forward, she clamped her lips around his head and felt it swell before the first hot spurt filled her mouth. She sucked every drop he had in his balls.

Paul withdrew his cum coated cock from her still throbbing hole and sat beside her watching while she finished sucking Lo's big head. Lo climbed off to sit on her other side. Her wide spread legs were aimed right at the camera and she knew it had a good view of her swollen cunt with cum running down her pert ass.

She gave the camera a grin and a wink that neither boy caught.

Taking Paul's cum coated cock in one hand and Lo's big stick in her other she proceeded to pump them back to life. Being sixteen year old boys this didn't take very long.

When they were hard she motioned Paul to lie down on the bed positioning him so he was sideways to the camera. She stripped off her panties but kept the gown on while she crawled up between Paul's legs her tits hanging down out of the gown to brush his thighs as she took his cock in her mouth and proceed to clean their cum from him.

Lo needing no direction moved around on his knees behind her and pulled the gown up over her golden fine ass, he used his hands to spread her legs a little wider as he nudged his hooded cock up to her slick hole. He couldn't see the head beneath her curvy ass, just the shaft that looked like it disappeared into her. Hunching forward with one stroke he felt the skin roll back from the head while he filled her cum slick channel with one stoke, the head pushing up against her cervix.

His big cock opening her up farther then Paul made her grunt around Paul's cock. She sucked Paul's' cock to the rhythm of Lo's lunging thrusts, his balls swinging in to slap against the top of her blonde mound.

Slap... Slap... slap... Slurp... slap... slurp... mmpff... Mmmmph... mmmpf..." the sounds that pervaded the room while the three worked each other up for another shattering climax.

Lo was making Jill's fine ass quiver when her drilled deep into her with an ever increasing pace. He watched his dark cock emerge from below her ass crease covered with her juice and then he would look up to see her blonde hair bouncing from the force of his thrusts and of her sucking Paul's dick. He could see Paul's eyes when they flicked back and forth between watching her suck his cock and up to see Lo with his hands clasping her waist while he fucked into her hard.

They were positioned sideways to the camera and it caught the actions of her ass flesh being bounced by the flashing body behind her and her mouth working up and down the cock below her, sometimes hidden sometimes revealed by her bouncing hair.

Lo's big stick rubbing her clit sent her into another shuddering orgasm and she moaned around her cock stuffed mouth while grinding her ass back against Lo.

Feeling her squeezing his cock so deliciously he gave three short hard thrusts and poured his cum against the back of her cunt pulling her tight back against him his jerking cock pushing against her cervix, so hard she could feel it start to open.

That realization made her pull forwards slightly, that privilege was reserved for Chad alone. "Mmmmmpfhhhhhhh" she groaned around Paul's cock while she shivered through her climax, then she started sucking him with a vengeance her lips flying up and down his six inch shaft, those talented lips and tongue had him shooting his wad of white cum quickly into her wet cavern. She kept him in till the spurts became oozing, then taking him from her mouth she pulled up tightly with her hand, cum oozing out and flowing down over her hand. She looked into the camera and smiled before licking her hand and his cock clean then taking him back in her mouth she cleaned every bit of his cum from him.

Lo eased his spent cock from her, the exquisite feel of his sensitive flesh sliding out of her hot wet sensitive sleeve made them both shiver. When the dark cock dropped from her matted hair fringed vulva, their combined cum ran down the inside of her leg. Jill dropped her head to lie on Paul's belly her ass still stuck up in the air while Lo knelt and kissed each cheek. They were red from his fierce pounding against them. Lo moved to lie down and Jill rolled over to lie between the two boys, they lay there until they got some strength back.

Jill told them to take another shower and she would fix them something to eat, she had to check on Alex.

She looked in on her son who was still sleeping peacefully then she turned the DVD off before taking a shower herself. She put on a pair of white hot pants and white calf high five inch heel boots along with a blue tight fitting pullover that clearly defined her puffy aureole and nipples. If she was going to be a slut one last time she was going to do it right.

She fixed them some dinner and they talked while they ate. The boys eyes followed her hungrily around the kitchen, when she bent over to get something out of the bottom of the cabinet her tight white shorts stretched tight over her heart shaped ass and her vulva clearly outlined had their breaths quickening.

She sat down and they talked while they ate. She got them talking about their girlfriends, teasing them and drawing them out. Alex woke up about this time and they all three went into the family room while she changed him and both boys held him and tickled him.

During the course of the conversations Paul told her he thought Lo was lucky to be dating Amy. Lo agreed she was a great girl and said he thought Paul had a great girl in Trudy. Jill could hear the envy in each voice and she wondered if maybe they wanted to date each others girl. She quietly questioned them about what all they did on dates and found out they had double dated and always enjoyed the four of them being together. She asked Lo if he would like to date Trudy if she wasn't going with Paul.

He stammered and hummed and hawed before saying "Ah MG I wouldn't try to cut in on Paul, that wouldn't be right."

"But if she wasn't going with Paul would you like to take her out?" She persisted.

"Well yeah probably." He said looking at Paul to see if he would get mad.

Paul's first thought was if he went out with Trudy then I could take Amy out. "We aren't engaged or anything Lo, just dating like you and Amy. I wouldn't mind if she wanted to go out with you. I wouldn't mind a date with Amy to tell you the truth" he grinned sheepishly. Each boys eyes widened in surprise when they realized that they wanted to swap dates. Jill seeing the way things were going had an idea.

"Look boys your Junior/Senior dance is at the end of school, what, two weeks off. How about after the dance you bring the girls over here for a private party. The pools heated so even if it gets a little cool in the evening you can still swim.

I know Chad would love it; he hasn't met you two yet. We will barbeque out on the patio. Maybe during the evening you can ease them into switching dates. Let's see, its on Saturday right, how about you coming over around noon have the girls bring their dresses and you all can leave from here to go to the dance and then come back. If the girls parents and yours are willing you four can spend the night, you two can sleep in one bedroom and the girls in another." when she said this she gave a little grin.

Everything sounded good to the boys except the part about meeting Chad. They weren't sure how he would react to them. But they knew he was the one that suggested the arrangement to begin with and it sounded like fun. So they agreed.

They continued to talk and plan the festivities while they played with Alex. As much as they enjoyed the little fella they were ready for him to take another nap. Jill looked so hot in those white shorts and fuck me boots, they were ready for some more sex.

Alex began to get a little fussy and Jill pulled her blue top up on one side to let a golden milk filled tit bounce when she released it from her blouse. She placed Alex on her lap and cradled his head to her, he immediately clamped on her nipple, sucking and drawing it out to a hard nub as the milk started flowing into his hungry mouth. The boys knew it wouldn't be to long. She let him suck for a while then let her other tit bounce free. Switching him from one to the other, she continued with her conversation about the party but she could tell the boys were more interested in her tits now than talking.

When Alex was full she started burping him. "Why don't you boys go on in the bedroom and get those nice cocks ready for me, I'll be in there shortly." She laughed as Alex let out a loud "Arrrrrrup".

Lo and Paul went on back to strip off their shorts and wait for Jill. Jill put Alex down in his crib and made sure the baby monitor was turned on. Then she went in and turned the DVD back to record. She stopped just inside the door to look at the boys. She moved over to where she was in view of the camera and the boys were also. She ran her hands up her side cupping her breasts then to rise above her head as she started moving her ass around in a grinding motion a sexy smile on her face while she watched the boys eyes widen in surprise. She leaned forward and cupped her breasts again and shimmed her fine ass slowly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.