Life Interrupted - Cover

Life Interrupted

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chad and Jill are happily married. They are seperated by the war in Iraq. Both are highly sexed people. How will they cope with this problem?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Things went back to the normal routine the next week more or less. Jill wasn't the wild sexual woman that the boys had come to know. Maybe it was the baby and the changes in her body, she still loved to fuck but usually now it was just one time, not the three of four they had gotten used to.

While it was disappointing to both Paul and Lokela they understood, besides they both now had the confidence Jill had instilled in them and they were dating girls from their school. While neither one had went all the way yet, they both had given and received oral sex, they were content to let nature run her course.

The girls weren't as good at it as Jill, but as it was once said. "The worst I ever had was wonderful" and the boys enjoyed every second of it.

As Jill's pregnancy increased she produced more colostrums and both boys enjoyed the taste when they sucked her tits. As long as they didn't suck to hard on her tender swollen breasts it felt wonderful to her.

By the eighth month she still enjoyed Paul's cock fucking her pussy but Lo's big dick was becoming uncomfortable to her. Lo had give up her tight pussy but he enjoyed Jill's talented mouth and hands as well as her tight ass once in a while.

Paul was loving this, he thought she was even more sexy then before. She had a glow about her and he loved running his hands over her tight pregnant belly, to feel the baby moving. Now it was mostly him fucking her from behind or her lying on the bed and him standing on the floor. He was in heaven while he watched his hard dick moving in and out of her blonde fringed vulva. She still felt as tight as ever and seemed to be even more responsive.

He was now in control enough that he could give her two or three orgasms before he had to fill her with his cum. Lo wasn't complaining either, just being able to enjoy Jill's talents was fine with him, he loved eating her sweet pussy and using his fingers to bring her to climax.

The last couple of weeks before the baby neither boy got any from Jill. Jill's mom came to stay so they just did their jobs and left. She had been there almost two weeks when Jill's water broke.

It was almost 2:00 AM, naturally, isn't that when most babies seem to want to enter the world, early in the morning. They got to the hospital in plenty of time and as little as Jill was she had a 9 lb. 3 oz. baby boy.

It was a hard delivery but everybody was fine. The Army was very cooperative and gave her a number to call when the baby was born. Once she called that number and told them the situation, they immediately sent word to Chad's division and then on down to him. It was still daytime in Iraq and Chad was on duty in the Police station when he was informed he was to return to the company area. He figured it was about the baby so he hurried back and they let him call the hospital.

It was a joyful conversation when Jill told him all about his new son. There were tears in both their eyes when he hung up. He wanted to go home very badly but he knew that part of his son's security was the reason he was where he was at.

That Wednesday when he went to Salih's apartment he was telling her about his son. Salih was delighted for him. He had become a good friend as well as her lover and she enjoyed the excitement in his voice when he talked about his family.

She sat on his lap and kissed him tenderly. "Chad, lover I know how much you want to be home with your wife and son, I can only offer you comfort as a friend and some physical relief." She laughed "it is a great pleasure to offer you both. I don't know if having a baby will make a difference in our relationship for you. I still want you while you are here in my country. But if you just want to be friends then I still want that also."

Chad smiled at her and hugged her to him. "Salih, you are my friend and I love being with you. I know that not many women would understand the situation the way you do. I don't want to hurt you, in any way. Friends I want us to always be, lovers we can only be while I am here."

Salih ran an arm around his neck and pulled his head to hers kissing him passionately, running her tongue into his mouth to play with his before pulling back and grinning. "Then lets get to loving, lover."

When they were both naked Salih dropped to her knees between his legs as he sat on the couch. She took his hardening cock in one hand. She brought the big head up to her lips, kissing the tip and licking all around it before letting it slide into her open mouth. She took him in until he hit the back of her throat then relaxed and let it slide in till she had her lips buried in his pubic hair.

It took a while and lots of practice before she was able to get his long dick all the way in and she loved to feel it deep in her throat. Chad also loved the feel of his cock encompassed by her wet mouth and throat. She started working him up and down all the while fondling his balls. When she felt them begin to draw up she slid her mouth off him and lay back on the couch, her long legs spread for him. Chad groaned into her passionate kiss while he slid 10 inches into her wet heat.

He long dicked her in a steady rhythm, withdrawing till just the big purple head was enclosed by her vulva then sliding back in till he pushed against her cervix. The feel of his big head opening her up on every in stroke sent shivers of pleasure through Salih's body. She hugged him to her tightly, her hard tipped breasts rubbing back and forth on his chest while his driving hips bounced her ass on the couch.

His head was next to hers and he was nibbling on her neck and ear as he fucked into her hot wet channel.

"Uhhh,... Huhhhh,.uuuuuuuhhhhh" sounds being driven from Salih as Chad's hard shaft was absorbed into her willing body. Breaking his steady strokes Chad pushed in till his cockhead was mashed against her cervix, he kept pushing against it till it finally gave way and his head popped into her womb.

Salih felt an intense pressure deep inside then a quick burning sting of pain as Chad invaded her womb.

Chad held his cock still, deep in her wet pussy, the tight ring of muscle gripping about halfway down his cockhead was exquisite pleasure. The pain quickly subsided from Salih, she had never felt so full before.

Chad twitched his cock bringing a sharp "ahhhh" from Salih, he started a slow gentle movement only a fraction of and inch at time, letting her cervix become accustomed to being stretched by his spongy cockhead. When he felt the time was right he pushed forward till his balls were lying against Salih's firm ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhh yes babe, you've got it all" he sighed into her ear while he moved his ass in a little circle between her widespread legs. His big cock felt like it was halfway up her body.

Salih moaned in intense pleasure while he frictioned back and forth through her cervix. Once she became accustomed to the big invader every move either one of them made was magnified by the tightness of that ring of muscle he had opened up.

Her pussy was lubricating freely now, easing the way for his forward and backward movements. He would withdraw about halfway then in a steady push forward open her cervix again until he was buried balls deep in tight warm wetness.

Salih was on another plain of awareness, it seemed every nerve she had was concentrated in her full cunt. She was on the verge of the biggest orgasm she had ever had. The feel of his cock riding in and out of her womb was like nothing she had experienced.

"Ohhhhh,... Yessssss, Oh Chad fuck me hard... Sooo good, ummmmmmm so goood" she moaned into his ear while wrapping her long legs around his ass to draw him even deeper.

Chad had been trying to hold back but at her urging his hips started pistoning his big dick as fast as he could. The pleasure/pain of his cock withdrawing and filling her womb so quickly had Salih's body straining in ecstasy and it wasn't long before her slick cum was coating his entire shaft while she tried to strangle his cock with her contracting pussy.

The gripping muscles pulled the cum from his big balls and he drove deep into her body and shot several big ropes of cum straight into her womb before pulling out slightly only to drive back in and shoot several more shots of hot white liquid deep into her writhing belly.

"Ahhhhh yes babe you feel so good, so damn good." He groaned while he emptied his balls into her welcoming womb. His hot cum splashing her so deep inside gave Salih another orgasm and she squeezed his firm muscled ass tight with her legs as she shuddered out her completion.

They lay in each others arms, exhausted for a little while, when Chad pulled his semi hard cock out of Salih the feel of him as he withdrew from her cervix and allowed it to close up caused Salih to quiver in pleasure.

"I didn't know if I could take you all the way or not" she sighed while kissing his chin then his mouth. "I felt so full of you."

Chad grinned down at her and kissed her swollen lips. "You were wonderful, I was afraid I would hurt you" he told her.

"It was a delicious hurt" she replied as she wiggled her body under him. She loved the feel of his big muscled frame against her skin.

She fell asleep in his arms as they lay side by side on the couch. After a while he eased off the couch. He covered her up and dressed giving her a gentle kiss on the lips before heading back to his tent.

Jill was feeding little Alex when Paul came by the third week after the birth. When he walked in the kitchen she was sitting in a chair by the table. It was March so it was still cold outside but in the house Jill kept it very warm for the baby. She had on a pair of sweat pants and cotton top, the top was pulled up over her milk filled breasts and Alex was sucking his lunch at one. Paul could see the other standing proudly waiting to be emptied by the hungry boy. The sight of her feeding and her bare breast exposed stimulated Paul's cock to start hardening.

Jill saw the look on his face and grinned at him. Little Alex's sucking always sent tingles through her body while she expressed her milk down for him. Her panties were usually wet by the time he was through eating. She had plenty of milk and sometimes between feedings she would fill a bottle to put in the fridge for emergencies.

With her son taking up so much of her time and energy she wasn't as horny as she was before the baby, Oh she still wanted a good hard cock but it wasn't something she had to have. She thought about telling the boys that she could make it fine now. But then she thought they were such good kids, they helped her through a tough time and they so looked forward to their weekends and she did enjoy a good fuck, so until Chad got home she would continue to use their very personal services.

"Why don't you sit down and talk to me while I finish feeding this little glutton" she laughed. "There isn't much for you to do today, there is some wood to cut for the fireplace and that's about it, so no hurry."

Paul sat down across from her and they talked about how his Senior year was going at school. Paul couldn't take his eyes off Jill's breast, he had seen, fondled and sucked them many times but they looked even sexier now. Maybe it was because they seemed a little bigger and they were full of milk, he didn't know but they really turned him on.

Jill asked him if he had a girlfriend yet. He told her he had been going out with a girl named Trudy but they weren't going steady or anything.

She continued to tease him, "Have you been practicing with Trudy? She grinned.

Paul had a lot more confidence now but he still blushed a little before sheepishly admitting they had done a few things.

"Oh so you haven't gotten in her panties yet?" She teased.

He laughed "well yes but only with my fingers and tongue, she taste sweet but not as good as you."

Jill gave a silvery little laugh. "I see you have learned the art of flattery. It will serve you well if you don't overdo it."

Alex was full and he wanted to go to sleep, Jill put him on her shoulder and burped him before lowering him to her lap and bouncing gently. Both breasts were now visible below her bunched up shirt and Paul's eyes were drawn to the glistening nipple that Alex had just finished with. It gleamed with his saliva and a drop of milk was still visible at the tip.

She could see the desire cloud his eyes. "Why don't you cut some wood, I will put Alex down for his nap. You can meet me in the bedroom when you are done." She got up and moved over to where he sat bringing her full breast down to his face.

He took the extended nipple in his mouth and sucked. A thin stream of milk filled his mouth, he looked up into her shining green eyes while he sucked. He could see the lust beginning to show. She grinned and gently took her leaking breast from his mouth. "You can finish that when you get back."

Paul worked quickly till he had the wood bin filled at the side of the house, even in the cool weather he was sweating by the time he got done. Going through the kitchen he didn't see Jill so he proceeded on to the guest bedroom. He heard her call to him when he entered.

"Go on and shower I will be there in a minute."

He took his shower and with just a towel around him went back into the bedroom. Jill was waiting for him, she was reclined on the bed wearing just a lacy black pair of bikini cut panties. The sight of this gorgeous woman waiting on him with such a beautiful smile made his dick start to fill with blood.

She patted the bed beside her, "come on over here and let mommy feed my big boy" she cooed.

The erotic thought of drinking her milk from those golden tits made Paul's body flush with excitement. He lay down in a position so she could cradle him in her arms and draw his mouth to her full breast.

Jill cupped both hands around it and squeezing while she moved her hands to the tip and started expressing her milk down.

Paul saw a drop, then a little stream shoot from her nipple to land on his chest. He immediately clamped his mouth over her tit and started sucking, drawing the liquid from her. This was such a turn on for him to be drinking her milk, his cock was rock hard in no time.

Jill watched him while he suckled at her breast, his eyes were closed and his working lips covered her entire aureole. There were the tingling sensations of her milk being drawn from her but it was different then with Alex, this was a sensual exiting tingle. She could feel the wetness begin to seep in her pussy.

Cradling Paul's head with one hand she reached out with the other to grasp his hard cock and gently start jacking him off. She felt more than heard the groan of pleasure he gave.

Paul couldn't get enough of her warm milk and her soft hand around his dick sent chills of delight along his body, he brought one hand up to gently squeeze her flowing breast, milking her slowly, trying to get every drop he could.

Jill's pussy was sopping now, her panties wet with her juice, the swollen vulva parting slightly in the middle wanting to be filled with something, anything. Pulling him back with her hand on his shoulder she pleaded softly."Suck my pussy baby, I need it now."

Paul was reluctant to let go of her hard nippled breast but he also enjoyed eating her sweet snatch so he scooted around till his head was between her legs with his legs lying beside her head so she could still reach his dick.

Pushing her wet panties aside he laved his tongue down her matted blonde curls and delved into the wet slit of her vulva, licking her clit in passing before stabbing as deep in her hot cavern as he could.

The feel of his wet tongue flicking her clit and moving inside her caused Jill to shudder with pleasure. Paul was eating her eagerly, tongue flicking and moving his head from side to side covering every inch of her cunt, he had brought one hand up under her leg to insert two fingers in her tight hole while he sucked hard on her engorged clitoris. His sucking her milk filled tit already had Jill on the verge and it didn't take much of this to send her into a glorious orgasm. It flowed out of her palpating pussy to run down on the bed, that is what little escaped Paul's' lips and tongue. He stayed right where he was licking gently while she shuddered her way through her climax.

With a sigh of satisfaction Jill pulled him back up her body to kiss him hard, running her tongue around his lips and face to clean her cum from him before teasing the inside of his mouth and tangling with his tongue.

"Thanks lover that felt good, now lay back and let me return the favor" she smiled at him. Paul, grinning finished getting the towel off and lay back against the pillows, you didn't have to tell him twice to enjoy Jill's wonderful mouth.

She stripped off her soaked panties and moved between Paul's legs, taking his balls in one had she pulled them up to the underside of his hard dick. She engulfed his 6 1/2 inch cock taking him fully into her mouth. Opening her lips as wide as she could she was able to get the top of his balls into her lips. She ran her tongue over his balls and dick and sucked gently.

It was a glorious feeling for Paul, "Ohhhhhh MG that feels so good" he moaned. She did that for a while then released his salvia coated balls to work up and down his iron cock. She continued to knead his balls with one hand while she tightened her lips and worked rapidly up and down his slick cock, she could taste his precum when it flowed from him.

Paul's head was thrown back and eyes closed, lost in ecstasy when he felt the warm wetness of her mouth leave his cock. Opening his eyes he saw her crawling up to straddle his hips. One hand holding his cock upwards and the other opening the hair fringed lips of her pussy while she slowly lowered herself down until his cock head was just spreading her open. She watched his face as she slowly sank down to take him inside her. Her knees spreading and moving up along his side till her fine ass was tight against his groin.

The sight of his cock sinking into that blonde haired hot channel plus the feel of her tightness surrounding him brought a lust filled groan from his lips and a twitch from his highly stimulated cock.

Jill moved her ass around on him rolling his cock around inside her pussy, her clit rubbed the hard slick shaft and sent hot pleasure bolts through her lower body. Still watching his lust filled face she cupped both her tits and expressed first one then the other, a multiple stream of milk arcing out to land on Paul's chest.

His eyes widened at the sight of those fabulous tits squirting their contents on his body, he had never seen anything so erotic in his life. He started driving his hips up off the bed while she squirmed around on his aching cock, both of them as hot as they had ever been.

Giving a heave of his hips his twitching jerking cock sprayed the inside of her spasming cunt. Moans of fulfillment "ohh... Yessss... Yessss." coming from Jill. Paul's hips strained to stay off the bed and bury himself as deep as he could in her contracting wetness while he emptied his balls of sperm. The mixture of their cum was running back down around his shaft and over his balls to puddle on the bed.

Jill, having come down from her climax high collapsed forward on Paul, her head lying along side his while their breathing started to slow down. She was gently kissing his neck and cheek.

"That was great lover" she laughed "different anyway."

"That was the hottest sight I have ever seen MG, you sitting on my cock and the milk flying from your breasts. Man I will dream about that for the rest of the week." He sighed, then he thought of something. "We didn't use a condom" he started.

Jill placed a finger over his lips "Its okay, I have already started on birth control. Chad and I don't want another child till Alex is out of diapers, so its okay" she told him. She grinned at him when she climbed off, his softening cock falling forward on his stomach covered in their cum.

"Come on I think we both need another shower." She went quickly to make sure Alex was still sleeping before joining him under the warm water. The soaping of each other had Paul hard again and she dropped to her knees and took him into her hot mouth to suck another load of cum from him before they finished.

Paul left that afternoon a very happy boy. Jill found that having her breasts sucked while having sex was very erotic and she couldn't wait until she could do that with Chad, she knew it would be even better.

On the following Wednesday night when Chad arrived at Salih's apartment he found a surprise waiting for him. When Salih let him in he saw a pretty redhead in a Captain's uniform sitting on her couch. He thought she looked familiar but couldn't place her right off.

"Chad, this is Captain Megan Slattery, another friend of mine" Salih explained.

Chad stepped forward offering his hand "Nice to meet you Captain" he intoned.

She gripped his big hand with her soft one but gave a surprisingly firm shake "you also," a little crooked smile. "I have heard a lot about you."

"Megan is with military intelligence" Salih began. Chad remembered seeing her around the police station now, usually after the insurgents had attacked the building, this had happened three times since he had been in Iraq.

Salih grinned "Well we were having a little girl talk one day and I was sort of bragging about your... Uh... attributes as it were."

Megan grinned at him and raised one eyebrow.

Salih quickly went on "but I wasn't using your name just commenting about... Uh. things."

Chad was looking from one to the other, both had that cat that just caught the canary grin. He wasn't sure what was going on.

Megan cocked her head to one side while she looked him up and down. "Being in intelligence I have found you have to check out every rumor Major, and so I persuaded Salih to let me check this out for myself. I must say what I see so far hasn't been any exaggeration."

Chad thought he had an idea where this was going but wasn't sure what to do about it. "I am afraid I am still in the dark here Captain, just what rumor are you checking out."

"Call me Megan please, this isn't an official inquiry." She smiled a wide smile showing him white perfect teeth. "More of a personal quest you might say."

Salih meanwhile was leading him by the hand to sit down by Megan, she sat on the other side of him running her hand along his inner thigh.

Still looking at Megan Chad wanted to know. "Just exactly what do you want to know Megan."

Placing a hand on the top of his thigh, her light blue eyes staring into his Megan said softly "Are you as big as she says you are."

Chad now knew where things were headed and he had to admit the prospect of having two women at once was exciting. He placed his hand over Megan's and guided it to lie over his soft cock. Even soft it was impressive, laying a thick 8 inches along his thigh. He never bothered to wear underwear when he was coming to see Salih. "How big did she say it was Megan.?" He questioned while he watched her eyes widen when she squeezed him.

Salih had placed her hand next to Megan's and they both were massaging his hardening cock.

"Ten or eleven inches." she breathed heavily when she felt him firming up and lengthening with their efforts."And I think she is right."

Salih started kissing along his neck and undoing his shirt. "Do you think you can handle both of us lover?"

Meanwhile Megan stood and started removing her uniform. Her face arms and hands were tan but when she revealed the rest of her body it was almost milk white, her pink nippled breasts like two grapefruits planted firmly on her chest, when she slid her panties down she revealed a thin red strip of pubic hair. Salih had Chad's' shirt off and was working on his belt when he stood up to finish undressing.

Salih quickly removed her clothes also. When Chad rose his half hard cock extended out in a big curve, the weight of it pulling the head towards the floor.

Megan was mesmerized by the sight. "Ohh... My... I have never... Oh my."

Salih knelt in front of Chad and ran her hands up his thighs before capturing his cock and licking along the side of it, wrapping her lips around the shaft and sliding back and forth. Megan dropped down on the other side to follow suit.

The feel of two sets of lips gripping him and two tongues flicking along each side of his cock made Chad's eyes close with pleasure, his cock extending out to the full 11 inches. Salih was holding his balls with one hand and Megan had run a hand around to squeeze his muscular ass. Salih took the big spongy head her mouth washing it with her tongue and Megan continued to nibble along the side of the shaft. Salih slowly took him in moving steadily down the shaft till Megan had to move back, she took him in till her lips were pressed against his dark pubic hair.

"My gosh woman how can you do that" Megan exclaimed.

Rolling her eyes Salih backed off Chad's cock leaving it shiny with her saliva.

She laughed "It takes lots of practice I can tell you, but it feels so good way down in my throat." Holding Chad's cock out to Megan she asked "Want to try?"

Megan was more then willing, she opened her lips and let the big head slip in savoring the taste of him, then she moved as far down as she could before she started to gag. He wasn't half way in yet. She didn't care she wanted to suck this big prick any way she could. She wrapped her hand around the base and started jacking the part she couldn't get in her mouth.

She developed a rhythm of taking him in her mouth as far as she could while bringing her hand up to meet her mouth, then with lips tight and tongue flicking she would move back till just the tip of the head was in her mouth while moving her hand down to the base of his cock.

This method brought a pleased groan from Chad. He sat back down on the couch bringing Megan still attached to his cock up between his legs. He pulled Salih up on the couch on her knees beside him and kissed her passionately before taking one of her full breasts in his mouth and worked over a nipple while he ran one hand between her legs and fingered her already wet pussy.

Salih was enjoying his ministrations to her body, he was causing those hot flushes of rising desire to course through her. She rubbed his big muscled chest while she watched her friend working over his long cock. It was very erotic to see her red hair bouncing while she bobbed up and down on Chad's pole.

Megan wanted to make Chad cum but he was used to holding out and as good as her tight lips and flashing hand felt he wasn't ready to blow his load yet. He had two fingers up Salih's black haired cunt and was rubbing her clit with his thumb while he sucked first one hard tipped breast then the other.

She was breathing hard and moaning softly as he worked her up to fever pitch. He wanted to taste her tangy juice. He started maneuvering people around, there was a coffee table that sat in front of the couch, it had gotten pushed out of the way, he gently pulled Megan from his cock, she didn't want to let go at first, she was really concentrating on sucking the cum from his balls. Seeing the grin on his face as he got up told her she was probably going to like whatever he had in mind.

Chad moved the coffee table over so the end was against the couch then lay down on it on his back, his head laying on the couch. Beckoning Megan he guided her over to straddle his hips. Pulling on the back of her thighs he lined her up over his upstanding pole. She didn't have to crouch much before the big spongy head touched her seeping vulva.

Grinning at her he said "Its all yours, take as much as you want" before he guided Salih to straddle his head facing Megan. He lowered her down on his talented tongue and brought both hands up to cup and squeeze Salih's breasts while he ate her wet pussy.

Megan slowly eased down on Chad's dick, the big head spreading her vulva open in a big O as he slid inside her wet heat. He opened her up like she had never been before. She had about 8 inches in her when she had to stop. That was farther then anybody had ever been in her, the biggest dick she had before belonged to that Sergeant in the 1st Marine battalion and he was about 7 1⁄2 inches. She started an up and down motion by flexing her knees, rising till she just had the big purple head lodged in her tight hole.

She felt so stretched and full as he opened her back up when she lowered back down. Her pussy was getting wetter on each stroke and she was going just a little deeper as the lubrication made the way easier for his big pussy prodder.

He was so deep now there was a little pain mixed with the overwhelming pleasure she was feeling. A low moaning "UHhhhhhhhh" coming from her each time she took him in. Finally she felt the head against her cervix, a little sting when he pushed against it. Reaching down she felt his cock slick with her juice still had about a 1 1⁄2 inches outside. She knew she couldn't get him all in but damn it sure did feel good.

Salih was so hot she could hardly stand it, Chad's' tongue and lips were pleasing her pussy so well. His big hands were making her breasts tingle with pleasure but the best part was watching Megan's face while she worked that big monster in her little red haired pussy. The awe, pleasure and pain all flashing across her flushed face, even her snowy breasts were flushed and her big pink nipples were hard as a rock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.