Life Interrupted - Cover

Life Interrupted

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chad and Jill are happily married. They are seperated by the war in Iraq. Both are highly sexed people. How will they cope with this problem?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

When Chad called Sunday after telling her how much he loved her the first thing he said was "I don't want you feeling guilty, it's all right."

"No darling, I mean it." she said. "you and I are a lot alike and I know its hard on you too, so do it and don't worry, besides I have more exciting news for you."

"Oh yeah, what babe" he asked?

"We're going to be parents" she cried.

"You mean... your pregnant!" He shouted a big grin breaking out over his face.

"Yep about five weeks the doc said" she told him.

"Then you take care of yourself, don't do anything strenuous." Now the worried husband kicked in.

Jill laughed "I am fine, the doc said everything can proceed normally as long as I feel like it. You know what that means big boy."

"What does that mean pretty lady." he thought he knew but he wanted to be sure.

"What that means is when you get your first leave you can make love to a big bellied pregnant woman."

"I can't wait" he laughed. Their time was about up so they went into a lovers goodbye. This time Jill didn't cry, she had a part of him with her now and that made a big difference.

Chad was on cloud nine all the way back to his tent, A father, he was going to be a dad. He went in and sat on his cot. While he was thinking about the future with his wife and child he remembered her letter.

He didn't want to do that, jacking off wasn't the same as cumming in a nice warm pussy or mouth but it would do. But from their conversation he knew she really felt like if he didn't then she was betraying him, and he never could lie to her. Unlike past Armies now days there were some real lookers in the military once they got out of the body armor and fatigues. He would just wait and see what developed.

Stripping off his uniform he lay on his cot and took his big dick in hand, visualizing his little blonde wife laying beneath his pounding body her eyes closed in ecstasy, legs spread wide in a smooth V around his working ass. Another load of cum on the sand to join the others.

Saturday morning when Lokela rang the gate buzzer Jill let him in, anxious to tell him her news. When he came into the kitchen she rushed over giving him a big hug and kiss on the mouth.

"Lo guess what" she laughed.

He laughed with her, he already knew what she wanted to tell him. Paul had told him at school. His brown face split by that white toothed grin he said "I know, you are going to be a momma."

"That's right, isn't it wonderful" she gushed. While he was excited about her news, he was even more excited by her body. She was wearing a thong bikini, emerald green to match her eyes with her long blonde hair back in a pony tail and her upstanding tits barely confined by the top. She looked every inch the teenage girl.

"MG you look gorgeous, good enough to eat" he started forward.

"Whoa there boy, work first and eating later, I an anxious to suck on your big lollipop myself." With that she gave his dick a squeeze and they were off to do the lawn.

Lo had a hard time working but he wanted to hurry up. The sight of Jill's bouncing breasts in that little bikini and the thought that he could shoot his cum deep in her hot little pussy with no condom had him moving quickly.

When they finished the lawn Jill suggested they cool off in the pool before lunch. She took him by the hand and they ran to the pool. They only stopped to strip off her bikini then Jill ran and jumped in. Lo's cock was beginning to stiffen when he caught sight of her golden body, flash of blonde pubic hair and puffy nipples bouncing when she ran and jumped in. Made it hard to get his shorts off over his half hard dick.

He jumped in and she splashed him then took off. He chased her, catching her from behind, one hand grasping a slippery breast and he tickled her till she was out of breath. Her body sliding around on his while she tried to get away from him had his dick almost fully extended.

Jill suddenly stopped struggling and reaching behind her grasped his cock. "I think I'm ready for dessert now," with that she led him by the dick out of the pool.

Once on the patio she turned pressing her body tight against his, her cunt mashing against his balls and trapping his cock between their bellies. She kissed him hard mashing her lips to his with a promise of more to come when she turned and headed into the house.

Lo followed closely behind, his dick sticking out in front of him like a pointer as he watched her swaying ass.

Jill went to the guest bedroom and when Lo entered she guided him to the bed maneuvering him on his hands and knees in the middle. She lay on her back and scooted between his arms down to where his cock was hanging by her head. Reaching up with one hand she wrapped her fingers around the shaft about halfway down. He wasn't fully hard yet and the head was still covered by the hood.

Jill moved her hand toward the base of his cock unveiling his dark brown head. "Ummmmm chocolate" she murmured as she brought the dark head to her lips kissing the tip. "Do you see anything you like Lo." she coyly asked before taking his cockhead into her mouth.

The feel of her wet mouth closing over his dick and the sight of her beautiful pussy lying between her parted thighs, blonde hair darker now with moisture and her tight slit running out of sight down between her legs made Lo's dick throb. He dipped his head to run his tongue into the top of her vulva spreading those tight lips with his tongue and coating her clit with his salvia, he could feel it getting bigger as he licked it. This brought a "hmmmmm" of pleasure from Jill.

Jill slowly took inch by inch into her mouth till she had all ten inches of brown cock in her mouth. She played with his balls with one hand while she licked along the top side of his shaft and moved back to lave the head with her working tongue. She tightened and loosened her lips while she moved his foreskin up to cover his head, then back to expose it to her wet muscle.

Lo groaned into Jill's' now wet pussy at this exquisite feeling and drove his tongue into her steamy depths. he fucked her with his flashing tongue.

Jill was an expert cock sucker and a quick cummer, Lo was young and enthusiastic. It wasn't long before Jill could feel his balls tightening and his oral fucking had her clit sending messages of a coming climax through her body. She clamped down on his tongue hard like a fist clutching and releasing, she coated his lapping tongue with her cream. Lo ate it all up while she vibrated his cock with her moans of delight. "Uumm. hmmmm. Ummmm." Those little moans made his cock twitch and start to unload his cum down her throat.

The first hot spurt shooting straight down her throat before she backed off and milked him with her hand while she worked her tongue all over his shooting dick. Jill didn't let him out of her mouth till his balls were drained dry.

His cock deflated till it was about half hard, Jill didn't let him move, she started stroking his long shaft, she watching the skin slid over the chocolate head and then watched it emerge when she pulled back.

Lo was kissing her inner thighs and down around her swollen vulva. Jill keep jacking and started licking the head and flicking her tongue right under the head. It didn't take long before Lo's cock was fully ready to do battle again.

Jill gave the head one last kiss "come on Lo I need it in me now."

Lo quickly reversed himself kneeling between her spread legs, he had one hand on a raised knee and was guiding his dick into her wet hole with the other. It was such a hot sight, the chocolate head parting her white vulva surrounded by her blonde hair. He watched the dark head while it slid out of sight and the feel of her hot slick channel as it opened before him made chills run up his back.

He watched about half his brown cock be enveloped, Jill was giving a little keening moan when he pushed forward. He dropped forward on his arms and drove his hips forward burying the rest of his cock in her oh so tight cunt. His head dropped and he took a hard nipple between his teeth pulling up gently while he started that age old in and out.

Jill's body was already flushed with her orgasm from Lo's tongue and she was building towards another as Lo's cock brushed her cervix on every stroke, his long shaft rubbed her clit so deliciously going both ways. His sucking mouth on her nipple sent tingles straight to her cunt.

Lo moved to the other breast and feasted once more, her talented cunt muscles were massaging his cock so good, he knew he wouldn't last long again and he did so want this to last, it felt so damn good. Jill reached up and started tweaking his nipples.

"Hard now Lo baby fuck me hard" she panted.

His hips started rising and falling quickly drawing all the way out to the head. Jill's cunt was gripping him so tight the hood was sliding up and over the ridge to completely cover the head and when he droped hard back into the valley of her legs, his dark head was fully exposed when he brushed her cervix. They both had a sheen of persperation now as Jill hunched her ass up to meet his every down stroke, making the spongy head of his cock contact her cervix.

"Uuh... Uh. huhhh... huhhh." Huffs of pleasure were being driven from Jill while Lo poured his big meat to her. Both had their eyes closed lost in the feeling that was building in their bodies. Lo's wet cock rubbing her clit made Jill wrap her legs behind Lo's ass and pull him into her while she strained her ass up to him. Her hot channel was trying to squeez Lo's cock flat while she inundated him with her cum.

That tight grip while he was trying to move caused his balls to start pumping and the feel of his cum shooting into her welcoming cunt felt exquisite. "Ohhhhhhhhh MG, its feels so good" he groaned. He dropped on her nuzzling her neck while his cock twitched out its full load in her still milking pussy.

They lay entwined for five minutes or so before Jill kissed him on the ear.

"Come on big boy, get that monster out of me and lets go get something to eat."

Lo didn't want to take his dick out of its warm snug place, she felt so good around him, but he rose and moved back, shivers of pleasure went through them both when he withdrew.

They had lunch and took a shower together before returning to the bed. Lo straddled her chest running his long cock up between her tits, Jill put a pillow under her head so she could take him in her mouth when he drove forward. He loved to watch his brown cock sliding between her firm pink nippled tits, she had them squeezed together the puffy aureole touching, she would take the chocolate head in and wash it with her tongue before letting him retreat.

It didn't take to long before he filled her mouth with his hot sperm, she drank it all. Lo returned the favor when she straddled his head and he ate her sweet pussy, sucking her long clit till she filled his mouth with her sweet honey.

They fucked once more before Lo went home, Jill on her hands and knees right at the edge of the bed and Lo standing behind her fucking as hard as he could. He made her round globes bounce and quiver with the force of his thrusts. She could feel the head when it mashed against her cervix and it wasn't long before both were cumming and groaning in a pleasure filled fog.

Lokela went home a happy boy and Jill's body was satisfied.

When Chad called Sunday they were happy to talk about the coming baby. It was near the end when Jill asked him if he had followed her suggestion. He told her he hadn't found anybody that interested him yet.

In the next couple of weeks the pattern remained pretty much the same. One Monday morning while Chad was going over duty rosters in the precinct police station in Baghdad, the station came under attack by insurgents. A car bomb went off out side and the small arms fire was pouring in the windows from the other side of the building. Chad moved to the wall next to a window, taking quick peeks out he saw where some of the fire was coming from. He fired two three round bursts from his M16 and was gratified to see a figure slump over the wall he had been using for cover. There was return fire coming from all parts of the building now and the insurgents melted away.

There were several wounded in the station and he was trying to attend to a young Iraq policeman, he couldn't understand what the man was saying.

A soft voice informed him, "He says he don't think the wound is serious but it hurts like the devil."

Looking up he saw a beautiful black haired woman standing beside him. She looked like a model except she was dressed in camouflage fatigues and was carrying a rifle.

She smiled at Chad, "You are Major Grover aren't you?" And held out her hand. Chad finished putting a bandage on the young policeman and took her hand as he rose. "Yes I am, but I don't believe I have had the pleasure of meeting you before."

She grinned "My name is Salih Ammash. I am the interpreter assigned to this station, I just started last week. You have a very good reputation with the police here."

Chad returned her grin "That's good to know, those guys outside sure didn't seem to like me, are you a resident of this area?"

She laughed "I was born in the U.S. My parents escaped Saddam's torture squads and sought asylum in the U.S. When he was defeated we came back to help restore the country."

Chad saw her looking him over, there was a gleam of interest in her eyes. He in turned was checking her out also. She was just the opposite of his wife. Salih stood about 5'10" Long midnight black hair and dark eyes, even in the fatigues he could tell she had a great figure.

"You know I really need to learn to speak the language if I am going to be here awhile" he told her.

"Why yes I think that would be a good idea, I could probably help you there" she gave him a little smile.

They made plans for him to come to her apartment on Wednesday in the secure compound that housed all the repatriotated Iraqis in this part of the city. Chad arrived at Salih's apartment after his duty was over and he took a shower(another luxury that only the senior officers got in the company.)

Salih had dinner fixed and they talked about their lives and how they came to be where they were. Salih having grown up in America was dressed in casual western style, a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. Chad could now tell he was right, she had a gorgeous figure, big firm tits, small waist and rounded hips.

After dinner Salih started teaching Chad some of the basic everyday phrases in Arabic, he was a quick learner and they were going pretty fast. Salih finally said she had enough teaching for one night.

She sat down beside him on the couch, looking into his eyes she said. "Chad I was raised in America so I won't beat around the bush like a good Muslim girl. I think you are very handsome and I was hoping you would make love to me."

Even though she thought of herself as emancipated Chad could see her blushing through her light olive skin.

Taking a soft hand in his he told her."Salih you are a beautiful woman, I would love to feel your body against mine, but I will tell you right off." Then he laughed "I know this is going to sound like some kind of line but it's the truth, my wife and I have agreed that if we found someone we liked we would satisfy our bodies while we were apart but we would never share our love. Now my wife at my urging has found a lover and she has been after me to do the same but until now I haven't seen anyone that stirred me, until you. If you can accept the fact that this will only last while I am here then I would love to take you in my arms and love you."

Salih sat looking into his eyes for a few seconds. Nodding her head she replied. "I believe you Chad, If you have a love that can withstand this arrangement I envy you." She grinned up at him "and I am not looking for a husband just some good loving."

Chad leaned over and kissed her gently on her full lips. She wrapped an arm around his neck and lay back on the couch pulling him with her till they were stretched out full length with Chad lying on top of her. Their kiss deepened each thrilling to the feel of lips sliding on theirs, Salih eased her tongue between her lips to touch Chad's, he instantly opened his mouth to allow her entrance where he greeted her tongue with a caress from his.

Chad moved a hand up to slide under her t-shirt, up her flat stomach and over one big breast to cup and squeeze it. Salih murmured into his mouth. "Yes lover your hand feels good."

She was running her hands over his back pulling his shirt from his pants and caressing bare skin. They broke their kiss to remove their clothes. Chad was slower then Salih because he was enjoying watching the unwrapping of her voluptuous body. Her t-shirt caused her tits to bounce when they came free of it. She raised her hips and slid her jeans and panties down at the same time. The sight of her thick mat of black pubic hair caused Chad's temperature to rise a few more notches. She was naked and he only had his shirt off.

"Let me help you with that lover" she cooed. She started unbuckling his belt, getting his pants undone and pulling them down, leaving him in his kaki briefs. She couldn't believe the sight that greeted her, Chad was only about half hard and the bulge extended almost to the top of his briefs.

Just how big is that thing she thought and the next thought was, can I get all that in me. She cupped it in one hand, man it felt huge. She knew one thing, she was sure going to try.

The feel of her hand on him made Chad even harder and his big head started poking out the top of his briefs. He shoved them down and sat on the couch removing shoes and pants and briefs all at once.

Salih was mesmerized at Chad's hardening cock, it was already about 10 inches and wasn't fully hard yet, the big plum shaped head looked as big as her fist.

She lay back against him, her head lying against his chest, he put an arm around and under hers to cup a round breast in his big hand.

Salih wrapped a soft hand as far around his cock at the base as she could, her fingers not quite touching, there was enough for two more hands still above her. She skinned her hand up to the purple colored head squeezing its spongy softness with her palm.

"Oh yeah babe that feels good." Chad moaned. Salih was fascinated watching and feeling it get fully hard, it felt like a steel bar covered in velvet. She was not inexperienced in love, she had several lovers in her 23 years but none anywhere near this big. Chad's warm hand around her breast, fingers pulling a dark nipple had her breathing harder and she lowered her head till her lips were just touching his big head. She gave it a kiss, then let her tongue part and her lips flick the tip and the small hole in the end. This brought a hiss of pleasure from Chad.

Salih washed the big head with her tongue then opened her mouth to try and take him inside, she almost couldn't do it. She did manage though and closed her lips right behind the ridge while she tried to take more in. she could only get about four inches in.

To Chad her hot mouth felt so good, it had been a long while for him and her mouth was so damn hot. He knew she probably wouldn't be able to do much more orally this time, hell it took Jill almost two months before she could take him all the way.

Salih worked his big shaft with one hand and cupped his balls with the other, she had the first four inches and head shiny with her saliva, she started jacking faster and concentrated her flicking tongue on the underside of his head.

Chad could feel the tingle running through his cock and straight to his balls, she worked him for about five minutes before she felt the contractions of his balls. Thightening her lips right behind the head she used both hands to pump his hard shaft. She felt the head swell even more in her mouth and then it was like a fire hose blasting rope after rope of sperm. She tried to swallow quickly but she couldn't keep up and she had to loosen her lips to let it run out and down over her hands. She kept sucking till he begin to soften then she let the big head slip out of her mouth. She raised her hands to her lips and licked all the cum from them.

Chad pulled her up in his arms and kissed her wet mouth running his tongue in to play with hers.

"That felt so good babe, let me return the favor" he grinned, He laid her back on the couch with one long leg up on the back of the couch and the other with her foot on the floor. He took in her smooth olive thighs and the black patch of hair guarding her pussy. He could see her vulva open slightly and the moisture gathered in the hair. Lowering his head he licked all around those pretty lips and down over her puckered asshole before delving his tongue between her lips.

He kissed those lips like her others and ran his tongue deep inside her. Salih's body flushed with heat when he licked her clit a hissing "yeeeessssssss" drawn from her. She reached down to put a hand behind his head to hold him against her heated pussy. Chad ran his tongue into her seeping vulva and deep into her channel. She tasted spicy and hot, he ran his hands up the outside of her legs and in over her stomach to cup her tits from below. He started tweaking her dark nipples while he sucked on her engorged clit.

Chad's talented mouth and big fingers were making Salih's body respond rapidly to his ministrations. She dropped the leg lying on the couch back down over his shoulder, the prickly feeling of his short hair on her inner thigh intensifying her pleasure.

Salih could feel her senses being driven upward to that climatic state, Chad brought one hand back down to run two big fingers in her sopping pussy while he flicked her clit and then sucked it hard.

"Ahhhiiiiiiii." Salih moaned when her orgasm swept over her, it flushed her whole body and she flooded Chad's fingers with her cum, her pussy spasming around them.

Chad felt her climax and got up on his knees between her legs, She had one leg already lying up along his chest so he moved the other one up there and positioned his big cock head at her slightly open vulva. He slowly pushed in opening her in a big O around his invading monster.

Salih still in the throes of her climax felt the big head enter her body, she had never been opened this much before, she felt a big strain on her vaginal muscles that was a little painful, but the feel of pleasure soon overshadowed the pain.

Chad could feel her throbbing with the remnants of her orgasm and squeezing his cockhead deliciously. He stayed where he was till he felt her body relax a little, he was watching her face and could see when the pain passed.

"Ready Salih" he asked softly?

She looked into his eyes, smiled and nodded. He pushed into her a couple of inches more before stopping, she was gripping his arms right below the elbow and when he felt her grip tighten he stopped.

Salih's pussy felt completely stuffed and she knew he was just starting. She didn't know if she could take him all but she was going to try.

Chad could feel her pussy accommodating itself to his size, her grip loosened and she nodded and smiled up at him again. He eased another couple of inches in. He went this way slowly penetrating to her cervix, there was still about an inch not in her but that was as far as he was going. While he waited for her pussy to accept him he flexed his big rod making it swell within her.

Salih groaned with the pleasure of her wonderfully stretched walls being stretched even farther. He started withdrawing just a couple of inches and back to her cervix, building up speed slowly and withdrawing a little farther each time. Her tightness had his precum dribbling and her pussy was leaking her sweet juice around his cock so he was sliding back and forth easier.

Salih's body was on fire she had never felt so full, her pussy was so stuffed she could feel every vein and ridge of the big prick pleasing her so well. Chad slipped her legs off his shoulders and let them go under his arms to clasp around his waist, he dropped to take Salih's mouth with his sending his tongue into her mouth where they played together.

Chad's tender kisses and big dick ravaging her pussy drove Salih into her climax, her cunt squeezed his cock, it rippled along the sliding shaft and coated it with her cum, this made him slide even easier and he never slowed down. He was building towards his own orgasm but much slower.

Her body shuddered through her climax and his pounding prick had her on the way to another quickly, she came twice more before his kiss became demanding and his prick slammed against her cervix and shot a hot load of sperm against the back of her welcoming cunt. The force was so great that some shot right through the cervix and into her womb.

Salih had never felt anything like this and it sent her into another little climax. They stayed glued together until their passions cooled and Chad's cock started to soften. He slowly withdrew making Salih groan with more pleasure when he slid slowly out. When the big head popped out their combined cum ran down her ass to puddle on the couch.

"You are a wonderful lover Salih." Chad kissed her neck as he lay beside her.

"I have never felt anything like that" she sighed, her pussy feeling deliciously stretched. She could feel it slowly closing up. "I think you are going to need lessons for the duration of your stay big man" she grinned.

"I think you're right" he agreed.

When he got back to his tent that night he sure didn't have to add to the sperm deposit beside his cot.

When he called Jill on Sunday he hesitated about telling her, but he finally said. "I did what you told me babe." He was relieved to hear her say she was glad. She really did sound like she meant it. But the fact of the matter was he sure would be glad when he could get back to just making love to his wife. He hoped Jill felt the same.

He needn't have worried. When she hung up the phone she started talking to their baby. "I sure will be glad when your daddy is home again. I miss the big lug like crazy.

The next few weeks went about the same for Chad and Jill. Both Paul and Lo were becoming proficient lovers and Salih was working on taking more of Chad's 11 inches in her mouth. Jill was about 2 1⁄2 months along but you couldn't even tell she was pregnant. She knew, her breasts were a little more tender after the weekend love play with the boys and she had a couple of mornings of queasiness but that was about all.

When Paul came over on Saturday he seemed all excited, he grabbed her and hugged her tight kissing her passionately, Jill had to laugh at his boyish enthusiasm. They never made it to the bedroom that day. Paul drove his cock into her from behind while she leaned over one of the lounge chairs. He held her hips and pulled back while he fucked her hard.

Jill worked her fantastic cunt muscles over his cock making an already iron hard shaft even harder. Paul was much better at holding back now, he would have already shot his wad several weeks ago. He was making her firm cheeks bounce when his balls slammed into the blonde hair at the top of her cunt.

"Ooh... yes... ummmm... go baby." She moaned while her clit was being rubbed by that flashing dick.

Paul let go of her hips and reached around to gently pull on her puffy nipples, he knew she said they were tender and he didn't want to be to rough. Evidently he wasn't.

"Ohhh yeah do that, ummmm." She moaned her head jerking up as she spasamed around his cock, squeezing it tightly, then ripples of contractions running up and down the shaft. Her talented pussy pulled Paul's cum from his teenage balls and he exploded inside her seething pussy.

They moved inside and Paul sat in a kitchen chair while Jill knelt between his legs and sucked on his balls as she was jacking him gently. She ran her tongue up the underside of his cock engulfing the entire shaft in her mouth, sucking him till he was fully hard.

Jill straddled his hips and lowered her hair fringed vulva over the saliva slick head and sank down till her ass was resting on his thighs. She controlled the action and rode his hard teenage cock till they both once again exploded in orgasm.

They stayed there for a while, Paul firmly entrenched in her tight pussy, he could feel the hot mixture of his and her cum running down over his balls. They were kissing gently. He pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"MG... I... Uh that is." He had something to say but couldn't seem to get it out.

"What is it baby?" Jill grinned at him.

"Well I just wondered if next Saturday night,, ah I got my drivers license and... Uh well I wondered if you would go riding with me?" He stammered.

Jill thought that was so cute. He wanted her to be his first date. She squirmed around on his still hard dick "That's sweet Paul, I don't know, I'll think about it" She kissed him on the nose and rose off him till his cum coated cock fell out with a plop. She got a dish towel and wiped between her legs before tossing it to him so he could wipe the running cum from his balls.

Jill sat in another chair and thought about it for a while, It could be fun to act like a teenager again, she sure wouldn't get many chances after the baby came. "Next week is Lo's time, how about if all three of us went somewhere" she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.