Games Adults Play - Cover

Games Adults Play

Copyright© 2004 by Sahebji

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Guru, my friend, invited me for a holiday at his home. When I reached his house he asked me for my help...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The episode, I am about to narrate, took place several years ago. I received a letter from my college friend, Gurminder, inviting me to visit him urgently.

This brought back pleasant memories of my earlier visit to his house.

About 18 months ago, I had received a similar letter from Gurminder, reviving old memories. Let me tell you something about him first. Everyone called him Guru. Guru and I did our under graduation together. Guru was a tall, slim, handsome son of a successful businessman.

In college he was more after the girls than studies. The girls also liked him. He was full of fun. There were many stories going around that he has fucked this girl or the other. That is why he was called Guru, teacher/master, but according to Guru some of the rumors were true and others were just rumors.

Despite his romantic escapades, he was going steady with a girl called Rachna (Ruchi). Ruchi was a medical student in a near by Medical College. Ruchi was very pretty, 5' 6" tall, slim, and fair with big boobs and flashing black eyes. Whenever I saw her, my cock became hard and wanted to fuck her. One day I asked Guru if he had fucked her.

'Nahin yaar, isski choot tau main apni suhagraat ko phardunga (No friend, I will deflower her on our wedding night), ' he replied, laughing.

After college we kept in touch with an occasional card/letter. He had invited me to his wedding with Ruchi but unfortunately I couldn't go. Receiving his letter today took me back in time and the desire to fuck Ruchi rekindled in me again. I was also keen to see if Ruchi again. In the letter Guru had invited me to come for a long visit. The urgency of his summons and the desire to meet Ruchi again persuaded me to visit them for week.

Guru met me at the railway station and drove me to his house. On the way he told me that he has built a new house. On reaching his house Ruchi greeted me with a smile.

'You go and freshen up. I will arrange breakfast for you, she said after welcoming me.

She apologized that she would not be able to join us as she has to go to her clinic immediately but the maid, Radha, would look after us.

Ruchi still looked very beautiful. The years had taken nothing away from her. They had only added to her charm. As expected on seeing her my cock became hard and the desire to fuck her again became fresh.

Their maid, Radha, served us breakfast. Radha was about 14 years of age, slim, tall with small but sexy tits and a mischievous glint in her eye.

When I was alone with Guru, I said, 'Guru, you sure are a sly one. You have got the right material to keep your cock happy when Ruchi is away to work.'

'I wish it were so, ' he replied, sadly.

'What! Don't tell me that you have not yet fucked her delectable cunt, ' I said.

'No my friend, I have not but I want to. You see since my marriage I have not wanted any women other than Ruchi but since Radha came to work here, three months back, I desperately want to fuck her, ' Guru said.

'What is stopping you? Chod de saali ko (Fuck the wench) or are your marriage vows troubling you?' I asked, grinning evilly.

'No, it is not that. Let me give you some background. On my wedding night, I told Ruchi that of all the girls I had fucked, I enjoyed her tight cunt the most and added that she was my first virgin. Ruchi told me that before marriage she had heard many stories about other girls and me.'

'She also said that she did not mind my fucking other girls even now as long as I did not deflower a girl because she wanted to remain the only virgin in my life. She also promised to remain faithful to me. Friend, I gave her my word. Now you know why Radha is still a virgin, ' Guru said.

'How do you know that she is a virgin? She could have been fucked before she came here. Many girls of her age do fuck you know, ' I said.

'I know she is a virgin. When she first came to work for us, Ruchi had a thorough medical check up done on her. I have seen the report; it says she is a virgin. This now brings me to the reason I invited you, ' Guru said, 'Main chahata hoon ki tu Radha ki choot ko phard de. Phir main issse chod sakta hoon begair apna vada torde (I want you to deflower Radha. Then I can fuck her without breaking my promise).'

'I thought that it was our friendship which prompted you to invite me, ' I said, feigning anger.

'That too, that too, ' he hastened to add.

'Tell me, will you fuck her for my sake and open her 'hole of pleasure' for me, ' he asked after a couple of minutes.

'Anything for a friend, ' I replied, grinning, 'what about Ruchi?'

'I am sure she senses that I want to fuck Radha but she is also confident that I will not break my word. She has no inkling as to why I have invited you. She thinks it to be just a normal visit, ' Guru said.

'Will Radha agree? Tell me what about her family? One thing I must make clear that I am not going to rape her, ' I said.

'Don't worry about that. She is an orphan and she is a horny little bitch. She will not say no. I guarantee that. I'll show you something, ' he said.

He called Radha and said, 'We are going down to the basement for an hour or so and we should not to be disturbed.'

I was watching Radha like a hawk. I saw her eyes lit up. Reaching the basement I was surprised to see it fitted out like a small cinema hall. But instead of conventional chairs it was furnished with beds/divans with big cushions.

'Guru, what is this all about?' I asked, surprised.

Guru laughed and said, 'Ruchi and I have a common passion. We love watching blue films. I have a collection of over hundred films. This hall is equipped with the latest that science can offer. You saw the diversion in the staircase on the way down. That leads to the projection room. You can see the projection apertures in the wall.'

He pressed a couple of buttons on the remote control console. The room became dark and a blue film started to run. After ten minutes he took me by my hand and led me to the rear of the hall. Placing a finger on his lips he motioned me to peep inside the projection room. I saw Radha with her eyes glued on the screen and her right hand moving rapidly on her choot. The reason for the spark in her eyes was now clear to me.

'Ruchi and I have seen her doing this on several occasions. She does not know that we know. This is the reason I am sure she will agree. She has a hot cunt. I am certain that her choot wants fucking, ' he whispered, switching off the film.

'The plan is that today after dinner you come down to the auditorium. I will send Radha down to you on some pretext. Then you start the movie, my latest acquisition, which Radha has not yet seen and make a play for her, ' he said, explaining his plan.

'I don't know how to operate the controls, ' I said.

'Don't worry they are very simple, ' he said, showing me how to operate the controls.

I was still skeptical about the whole thing. 'What about Ruchi? Does she know what you are planning?' I asked,

'No, but don't worry, I'll take care of her. You just fuck the little bitch and make her choot accessible to me. I will always be grateful to you, ' he pleaded.

I thought I could give it a try if I succeed, I get a virgin to deflower and a lovely holiday, if not then maybe Ruchi will throw me out of the house. The gain was much more attractive than the loss, so why not?

'Okay, what are friends for? I will do as you say, ' I said, confirming the arrangement.

'Thank you friend, I knew I could count on you, ' he said happily.

That night, after dinner Guru instructed Radha to serve coffee for all of us in the basement. Ruchi looked surprised but kept quiet. Radha was shocked.

'What! For all three of you together?' she said, a little louder than necessary.

'Do what I have told you, ' scolded Guru. I made my excuses and went to my room to change.

(Note: - Dear readers, I was not present during the following conversation between Ruchi and Guru. Guru told me about it later. I have inserted it here so as not to break the sequence of the narration. You will find similar instances later on also.)

After I had left Ruchi asked, 'Guru, what is going on?'

'Nothing. How was your day?' Guru said, trying to change the subject.

'Guru, don't lie! I know something is afoot, ' Ruchi said, 'Out with it.'

'Okay, I'll confess, ' he said, capitulating.

'That's more like it, ' Ruchi smiled.

'Darling, I have arranged for a live blue film for you. "The deflowering of Radha" is the title of the film, ' Guru told her sheepishly.

'So, Sahebji is supposed to open her choot for you, ' Ruchi observed with a smile, 'I knew you wanted to fuck Radha. I was wondering how you would manage to get into her without breaking your promise.'

'You don't mind do you?' Guru said, 'you know that since she has come, I have wanted to fuck her very desperately. This is the only way I could think off'.'

'Of course I don't mind, it will be fun to watch Radha lose her virginity. What am I supposed to do while you are fucking her?' she questioned.

'You could.if you want.you know.I will not mind, ' Guru said, hesitatingly.

'Oh I see.you want me to fuck Sahebji, ' she asked.

'Only if you want to darling, not otherwise, ' Guru told her.

'Why not, it might be even fun. Tell me what all have you told Sahebji?' Ruchi inquired.

'I have told him about Radha and my promise but nothing about you and him. I didn't tell him about you because I did not know how you would react, ' he clarified, 'Are you planning to have sex with Sahebji, '

'I will see how things develop. Come on let us go and change into something more appropriate. We should not keep our little virgin waiting, ' she laughed.

Upstairs in their room, Guru had a quick shower and got ready, but Ruchi was busy shaving her cunt. 'What are you doing?' Guru asked.

'Removing these stubbles from my cunt and making it beautiful and attractive. Do you want your friend to think that your wife has an ugly choot?' Ruchi giggled, 'That is if I decide to show it to him.'

After a shower and donning a near transparent nightie and a sexy nightgown, she announced, 'I am ready.' When they came down to the projection room I was at the bar with a drink in my hand, waiting patiently for Radha to arrive.

I did not have to wait long. Few minutes later Radha came in with a tray laden with coffee makings and some biscuits. I was surprised to see that she had changed her clothes. She was now dressed in a skirt and a blouse instead of her usual salwar kameez. Maybe she was dressed for the occasion, not to lose her virginity, but to be able to play with her cunt more easily. While she unloaded the tray I locked the door.

'Aap ne darwaza kyoon bund kar diya? (Why have you locked the door?)' Radha asked.

'Main tere saath akele main film dekhena chahata hoon (I want to watch a movie with you alone), ' I told her.

'Main ganndi filmain nahin dekheti (I don't watch dirty films), ' she replied.

'Tujhe kaisse maloom ki film ganndi hai? (How do you know that the movie is dirty?)' I said, laughing.

I dimmed the lights and started the movie. 'Idhar aa kar mere paas baith. Bahut mazaa aayega (Come here and sit next to me, you will enjoy yourself), ' I invited her. She refused.

The movie was showing a pretty blonde being fucked by a black man with a huge prick. Radha was watching it intently. I tried to catch her but she eluded me. She stuck out her tongue at me each time she avoided my outstretched hands. I started to take off my clothes.

'A.Aap apne kapdre kyoon uttar rahe hain? (W.Why are you taking off your clothes?), ' she asked.

'Main apne kapdre uttar ke tere ko chodunga jaisse film main woh aadmi uss lardki ko chod raha hai (After taking off my clothes I will fuck you like that man is fucking the girl in the movie), ' I replied.

When I was naked my cock sprang up in its full glory. In the projection room Ruchi drew a loud breath and said, 'My God Guru! Sahebji has got a formidable weapon between his legs. He will kill Radha with his cock.'

'Don't worry, Sahebji has told me that he has deflowered many girls like Radha. All survived and enjoyed themselves.'

'It might be a pleasurable experience to get fucked by his massive lund (cock), ' Ruchi murmured softly to herself.

I was chasing Radha round the room, without making a genuine effort to catch her. I wanted to see her tits jumping and dancing. I suddenly became conscious of the fact that she was not wearing a bra.

'She is probably not wearing panties either and is completely naked beneath her skirt, ' I thought.

'Radha, tu chudne ki poori tayyaari kar ke aayi hai. Toone bra nahin paheni hui hai. Main daawe ke saath kaheta hoon ki toone jaangiya bhi nahin pahena hua hai (Radha, you have come fully prepared to be fucked. You are not wearing a bra. I bet you are not wearing panties either), ' I laughed.

'No, you are wrong, ' Radha replied, blushing.

'Apni skirt udha ke apna jaangiya dikha (Lift your skirt and show me your panties), ' I challenged her.

Her face became beetroot red but she did not reply. She kept avoiding me successfully with one eye riveted on the screen. She also started to shout for help, 'Babuji, didi, mujhe bachao. Sahebji meri kori choot phardna chahate hain (Babuji, didi, help me. Sahebji wants deflower me).'

I kept moving her from one bed to another and she kept crying out for help.

'Why doesn't Sahebji catch hold of the little bitch, tear off her clothes and ram his big lund (cock) into her kori choot (virgin cunt), ' Ruchi said impatiently.

'Sahebji told me that he will fuck the girl only with her consent. He will not rape her. Probably that's the reason, ' Guru said.

'Then we can wait here all night for him to fuck her. I think we'll have to help him. Let's take off our clothes. You go first, I will follow later, ' Ruchi said, taking charge.

When Radha heard the door open she thought help has arrived and ran towards the door. Half way to the door she saw Guru enter completely naked with his erect cock pointing towards the ceiling. With a stifled cry she ran back to safety.

We both laughed. Guru said, 'Radha, aaj teri chudayi tau honi hee hai. Pyaar se maan ja (Radha, you are going to be fucked today. Best is that you agree).'

Instead of replying she again shouted for help, 'Didi, mujhe bachao. Babuji bhi mujhse chudwane ke liye keh rahain hain (Didi, save me. Babuji is also asking me to get fucked)'.

In response of her cries Ruchi shouted back, 'Radha, main abhi aati hoon. Sab theekh ho jayega (Radha, I am just coming. Everything will be all right).'

This gave her hope of saving her virginity and heaved a sigh of relief.

I was surprised to hear Ruchi's voice. 'Guru, what's going on? Ruchi was not supposed to know of our plan, ' I asked.

'You are right but when I sent Radha down to the auditorium then she got suspicious. I didn't want to lie to her and confessed everything. Don't worry everything is in order, ' Guru replied, 'Ruchi is very enamoured by the size of your cock. I think she wants to fuck you.'

Before I could say anything Ruchi entered the auditorium in her birthday suit. When Radha saw that Ruchi was also naked, she shrank back and began to cry.

'Didi, aap bhi inke saath milli huyi ho (Didi, you too are with them), ' she said, weeping.

I saw Ruchi naked for the first time. Her boobs were larger than they looked. They were hard with little or no sag. Their light brown nipples were hard and taut. There was not a single blemish of any kind on her full body. Her cunt was as beautiful as her face. Her choot was completely devoid of hair with a well- developed clitoris, erect, was visible in between her cunt lips.

This sight made my cock harder than before and a shade larger. A drop of pre- cum appeared on the tip of my cock. My cock was now aching to fuck Ruchi. At this moment if I were given the choice between Radha's virgin choot and that of Ruchi's mature cunt I would have unhesitatingly opted for Ruchi's fuck hole.

Without replying, Ruchi went straight to Radha and taking her in her arms, cuddled her. Radha calmed down and stopped weeping. Ruchi wiped her tears and talked softly to her, 'There is nothing to be afraid off. This day comes in the life of every girl. You have to be brave. In fucking a girl experiences much more pleasure than rubbing her choot.'

While Ruchi was talking to Radha, she unbuttoned Radha's blouse and pressed her tits gently.

Radha moaned.

We could see her small hard tits with their nipples erect like two guns pointing at us. Ruchi pulled off her blouse and undid the clasps of her skirt. The skirt fell down round her legs to the floor, exposing her virgin cunt to our sight.

Instinctively, Radha placed her hand in front of her cunt to hide it from our gaze. Pulling her hand away Ruchi said, 'Apni choot ko chupa kyon rahi hai. Yeh bahut hee pyaari hai. Dekhene de inhain (Why are you hiding your cunt. It is very sweet. Let them see it).'

There was not a single hair on Radha's cunt. Her cunt lips were pressed tightly together. The little clit, hard and erect from excitement, was peeping from her cunt lips. Ruchi pressed Radha's clit lightly with her fingers. A small cry of pleasure escaped Radha.

After stroking the cunt a few minutes, Ruchi declared, 'Radha, ab teri choot chudayi ke liye tayyaar ho gayi hai (Radha, your cunt is now ready to be fucked), ' and leading her towards the bed, laid her down.

Then bending her legs and separating them, she said, 'Boys, see Radha's lovely fuck hole while it is still small.'

Radha's fuck hole was really very small. By the look of it, it seemed not even my small finger would enter it. Ruchi sat down next to the girl, still moving her finger slowly between the cunt lips. Radha lay with her eyes closed, panting and trembling slightly, waiting for the onslaught of a cock on her virgin cunt.

'Sahebji, wahan khadre kharde kya dekh rahe ho? Yahan aao aur Radha ki choot phardo (Sahebji, what are you doing standing there for? Come here and take Radha's cherry), ' Ruchi said.

Hearing these orders Radha opened her eyes. 'Didi, Sahebji nahin. Unn ka laurda bahut barda hai. Babuji se kaho woh meri choot phardain (Didi, not Sahebji. His cock is very large. Ask Babuji to deflower me), ' Radha pleaded in an agitated voice and started to get up.

Ruchi pushed her back on the bed and laughed, 'Pagli, agar Babuji ne hee teri choot phardni thi tau woh teri choot ussi din na phard dete jiss din tu yahan kaam karne aayi thi. Nahin yeh kaam Sahebji hee karenge (Stupid girl, if Babuji had to take your virginity then he would have taken it on the very first day you started to work here. No, this work will be done by Sahebji only)'.

'Sahebji, isski choot ek hee jhatke main phard dena (Sahebji, take her virginity in one stroke), ' she said with a cruel smile dancing on her lips.

I approached Radha and took her in my arms. She was still trembling with fear. I kissed her face, her eyes and mouth very tenderly. This calmed her a bit. Then I kissed and sucked her erect nipples. Radha moaned loudly. I now directed my attention to her clit. First I kissed it and then took it between my lips and sucked on it. 'Oh, it feels lovely, ' Radha moaned loudly.

Ruchi was getting impatient, she said, 'Sahebji, chumna chaati bahut ho gaya ab Radha ki kori choot ek jhatke se phardo (Sahebji, enough of foreplay now take her virginity with one stroke).'

I moved to obey and climbing on top of her and placed my raging hard on the small entrance of Radha's choot. 'Yaad rahe Sahebji, ek jhatke se (Remember Sahebji, with one stroke), ' Ruchi repeated again.

I took a firm grip of Radha and gave a mighty push. 'AAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIEEEEE DIDI BAHUT DARD HO RAHI HAI (AAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIEEEEE DIDI IT IS HURTING A LOT), ' Radha screamed as my cock tearing through her virginal sentry, lodged itself deep inside her now no longer virgin fuck hole.

Radha tried to dislodge me but I was too experienced for her to succeed. I kept pumping my cock in and out of her cunt. Ruchi took Radha's hand in her hand and pressed it reassuringly.

I looked at Ruchi. Her eyes were bright, her face aglow with excitement. She had a cruel smile on her lips. She had apparently enjoyed Radha's scream of pain. I sensed that she had a sadist streak in her.

Still holding on to Radha's hand Ruchi lay down on the bed next to Radha and shouted, 'GURU, FUCK ME. GIVE MY CHOOT RELIEF QUICKLY. FUCK ME. FUCK ME SO HARD AS YOU HAVE NEVER FUCKED ME BEFORE.' Guru was inside her in a trice and started to fuck her with hard strokes.

Ruchi's bottoms were moving in the rhythm of Guru's strokes. 'FUCK ME HARDER. SAHEBJI, FUCK HER HARDER. RADHA MERI TERAH SE APNE CHOOTTER HILLAO (RAHDA, MOVE YOUR BOTTOMS LIKE ME), ' she shouted. Radha saw Ruchi's movements and began to move her hips as directed.

Ruchi shouted, 'RADHA, KAISSA LAG RAHA HAI? (RADHA, HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING IT?)'

'DIDI, BAHUT ACCHA LAG RAHA HAI (DIDI, IT IS VERY NICE), ' Radha yelled, panting. Guru and I were now fucking them with synchronized strokes.

After five minutes of hard fucking Ruchi shouted, 'GURU, I'M ABOUT TO COME, FUCK ME HARDER'. I was also about to come and sensed that Radha was also nearing her climax. Guru was also on short strokes. 'LET US ALL CUM TOGETHER, ' I yelled.

'YES, LET'S, ' Guru replied.

After few more strokes, all four of us, came together with loud, 'AAAHHH'S and lay inert enjoying the sensation we had just experienced.

'Oh Guru, you were great. I have not come like this ever before, ' Ruchi declared, gasping for breath.

We both withdrew from the cunts of the girls and stood with our cocks dripping with cum. Ruchi beckoned Guru to her and sucked his cock till it was erect again.

'Guru, now fuck Radha and fulfill your long standing desire, ' Ruchi laughed.

Guru walked over to Radha, who was still lying on the bed with her eyes shut. Guru grabbed her ankles and placing her legs on his shoulders, rammed his cock into her choot. Radha was taken by surprise.

'AAAAAYYYYYIIIIIIIEEEEEEE, ' she screamed loudly. A wild look came into Ruchi's eyes. She caught me by my bloodstained cock and pulled me to her. Just her touch gave me a hard on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.