My Choice - Cover

My Choice

by That's Rich

Copyright© 2004 by That's Rich

Incest Sex Story: A story about a young fourteen-year-old girl with a low self esteem. After a day at the lake with her brother and his girlfriend, she was on the road to becoming a self-assured beautiful young woman.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

During Karen and my swinging years (0h come on everybody was doing it) we went to a swing club. Upon entering I noticed a stunning blond sitting at the bar with two other people. We set next to them and I introduced Karen and myself. The blond introduced her brother Tom and his wife Julie and said her name was Heather. Karen and I went to a swing club as a threesome with Karen's dad, so naturally I was curious and questioned her about how they began their threesome. Throughout the evening Heather told me her story, which inspired me to write this.


At 14 1/2 years old I felt my life was totally boring. The few friends I had were girls; I never had a boyfriend even though I lived in the same neighborhood my entire life. Even with my girlfriends I felt awkward and out of place, I wasn't popular and never was the center of attention.

My brother Tom was sixteen (1 1/2 years older than me) and just the opposite of me. He was amongst the most popular in school and completely ignored me. Even if I passed him in the school hallway he would act as if he didn't recognize me.

I think my father showed more attention to me then my mother. The problem with dad, especially if we were alone he would start telling me how gorgeous I was and always make a reference about my body. As much as I enjoyed hearing it I would blush from head to toe and didn't know how to respond.

I was at this stage in my life when we received the news. My father's company was downsizing and dad had to take a job with a company about 25 miles north of no man's land. We had to relocate to a new house and enroll in a new school.

I was more awkward than ever, always by myself, not one friend. I thought my life was bad before; there was no comparison to this. Whenever I passed my brother in the school hallway he had three or four other kids with him. Nothing had changed he was still ignoring me.

Within a few days he was receiving phone calls every night from the new friends he met at school. Now my parents were starting on me "what's the matter honey, aren't you making any new friends" it was becoming unbearable.

Toward the end of the school year, my brother had a new steady girlfriend named Julie. I saw Julie at school and thought she must be a slut. She would always wear clothes to school that were too revealing; I would never dare to dress like that. I would see the way she not only flirted with my brother but everyone, even teachers. She also flirted with my father when she came to our house, and he loved it.

Even though I thought Julie was a slut, I did like her. Whenever I saw her at school she would stop and talk with me. Julie went out of her way to talk to me, especially when she was with Tom, he would get into the conversation and speak to me. My brother finally started seeing me as a person. Things were starting to look better; I was beginning to feel accepted.

By the time school got out for summer vacation, Julie would phone our house to talk with me, she would speak with me like we were old friends. I felt so privileged; Julie being 16 years old and so popular, now she was my friend also.

Then one Saturday afternoon things started to get weird. My mom took Tom out for a driving lesson, only my dad and I were home. Of course I was doing my best to avoid dad so he wouldn't start saying things to me about my body. I was upstairs in my room when dad called me "Honey come down-Julie's here"

When I came downstairs Julie had a backpack over her shoulder and was flirting and talking with my dad. I heard her say she and Tom were going to the lake for a picnic and a swim when he got home.

Julie turned to me and said "Why don't you come with us Heather, it will be fun"

My father who was drooling on Julie's every word said "Yes Heather go, it's about time you got out of the house and had some fun".

I didn't have time to answer for myself when Julie said "Let's go to your room and change into our swimsuits so we can model them for dad before Tom gets here".

I didn't care for Julie's statement, but dad has seen me in my bathing suit lots of times. Besides there was no way I would say anything that would make Julie not like me.

I headed up the stairs with Julie following. As I reached the top I turned to make sure she was with me. She was only a few steps behind me and had already shed her blouse and was beginning to unsnap her bra. Dad never took his eyes off her, I shot him a look like Mom does when he goes into a trance looking at girls, but I don't believe he even noticed me. He was stretching his neck trying to get a look at Julie's breast, I'm sure she gave him a good eyeful, she was topless when she walked into my bedroom.

After going through my dresser to find my bathing suit I turned to go into the bathroom to put my suit on. I was stunned to see Julie standing there stark naked, she didn't even shut the door.

Julie took one look at my suit "you aren't wearing that are you?"

"Yes, this is my swimsuit".

"No way, its an outdated, little girls one-piece sun suit, for Christ sake's. I have an extra suit in my bag you can wear" she proceeded to go through her bag pulling out one suit and tossing it on the bed "that's my suit" she said.

I swear I couldn't believe my eyes, the bottoms were a bright orange patch with strings to hold it in place. The top looked like two black eye patches with a string to hold them up.

She then took out another two-piece suit, handing it to me "try this suit on"

Although a little more material than hers, it looked like it was a homemade crochet bathing suit with no lining.

I took the bottoms and put my hand inside them and you could plainly see my red fingernails right through the suit. "I can't wear this, anybody would be able to see everything "

For the first time Julie spoke harshly to me "LOOK HEATHER DON'T BE SUCH A PRUDE, there's no way you're coming to the lake with us dressed in that nerdy out of date sun suit, it's embarrassing."

All I could do was say, "Okay, okay Julie I'll try it on."

I went to get past her to go into the bathroom to try on the suit. She grabbed me by the arm and said "try it on right here, you're not a lesbo are you?"

"NO" I said "but at least close the door."

"Oh have some balls lesbo," Julie said laughingly as she proceeded to undo the button on my pants. I just stood there like an idiot as Julie stripped me. After she had me as naked as she was, she yelled at the top of her lungs

"HEY DADDY COME HERE"

I instantly heard my father jogging up the stairs. I screamed, "Never mind Dad" as I slammed the door shut. Julie was bent over with her hands in front of her mouth trying to hold back her laughter. I thought it was funny and started laughing also.

I really tried not to be so uptight with Julie, so I put on the suit. I couldn't believe my eyes, my nipples were poking right out of the top, and I didn't dare look to see how much was showing on the bottoms.

My God, the suit Julie was wearing was just as bad. The only thing you couldn't see were her nipples, that was the only thing those eye patches covered.

"Dad will never allow us out of the house like this."

"Well let's go find out" was Julie's reply as she opened the door and left my room.

Slowly with a lot of apprehension I went to the top of the stairs. I was hoping that my father would yell at her to get right upstairs and change into something decent then I wouldn't have to go through the embarrassment of him seeing me.

No such luck, Julie was shaking her butt in front of dad and my father had a big smile on his face and said "Julie that's the sexiest swim suit I ever saw."

"No it's not, wait till you see Heather's."

"Heather will you get down here before your father attacks me" Julie said while laughing at the same time.

Oh crap here goes nothing I thought as I proceeded down the steps.

Just as I reached the bottom step Julie grabbed me, pinning my arms to my side and pushed me right in front of my open mouth, gaping father.

My father just stood there staring right at my pussy, which by now I could feel the cool air on and felt like I wasn't even slightly hidden by the yarn.

Dad had an erection sticking out the front of his pants. Holy crap I just wanted to die at that very moment, I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me.

To make matters worse and bring attention to it, Julie let go of my arms and gripped dad's erection and said "Oh yes daddy like's it."

Thank God my father didn't become a complete ass, he just laughed, pushed Julie's hand away and walked into the next room. I believe I sucked the first air into my lungs since coming down the steps.

I wrapped a beach towel around myself and finally talked Julie into doing the same, but not until she had went into the room where my father was and teased him some more. At least we both looked acceptable when mom and Tom returned home.

I wasn't too concerned about the lake. It's a private lake just for the residents around here, which there were damn few. There are a lot of trees around the lake with nooks and crannies to give privacy.

With my beach towel I was pretty sure I could get through this day without anybody else seeing me. And Julie was still my friend and not mad at me.

Julie had her junior license so mom let her use her car to go to the lake. Tom sat in front with her and I sat in the back with the towel securely wrapped around myself. On the way there Julie discarded her towel and my jerky brother talked her into taking off her top. All the way there he was feeling her up but at least it kept any attention off me.

When we arrived at the lake they picked a very private spot to set up. Tom took off to go for a swim while Julie and I set up. I was beginning to relax believing I was somehow going to get through this day when Julie said I should put my towel on top of hers to make it nice and soft for the three of us to lie on.

I tried to convince her that I was cold and wanted to keep the towel around myself. She just yelled at me again "It's 90 degrees out, will you stop being such a fuckin prude and give me the towel."

I reluctantly took off the towel. I thought to myself maybe she's right; I should just relax and stop acting like a jerk. After all nobody could see us, my brother was swimming. So I lay on the towels and tried to relax and get some sun.

I was really relaxing and even started to doze off when Tom startled me by jumping on the towel between us. I immediately came up on my elbows and was staring at them trying to come completely out of my sleep.

My brother was on his side with his back to me and was facing Julie and he already had one of her boobs in his mouth. She was staring at me with a big smile on her face and licking her lips like she was in ecstasy.

I just froze and didn't move, just staring at them. Actually my mind was working a million miles a second, I was thinking about how I could get out of their without them noticing.

Julie brought me out of my trance by reaching over Tom and pinching my nipple. All that did was put me in a deeper freeze. I couldn't move I just remained on my elbows staring at them.

Then she slipped her hand down in front of Tom, I couldn't see but I know she was rubbing my brothers cock. For the first time I realized my brother was naked, he was skinny dipping in the lake.

I didn't know what to do when Tom turned over on his back. Actually I think Julie pushed him on his back because she came over with him with her tit still in his mouth and her hand was wrapped around his hard-on.

I was just about to get up and leave when Julie took my hand and put it around my brother's cock. Would you believe my brother moaned while my hand was wrapped around his cock? I don't know if he knew it was my hand or Julie's.

After Julie finally let my hand go I just got up and left. I just wanted to get away from them. I went to the next private area; I just wanted to be by myself.

I was sitting on the ground wondering how I got in this predicament. I didn't believe I would ever have anything to do with Julie again. My father saw me almost naked, I didn't know if he got a hard-on looking at Julie or me. I not only saw my brothers hard-on I was also holding it.

Actually to be honest I kind of liked that. I never saw a hard-on before and now I had actually held one. Maybe I shouldn't be mad at Julie she was just having fun. I never had as much fun with my old friends. I decided to go back and stop acting like a prude. I still wanted Julie to like me.

When I got back the food was spread out on the towel and Julie said they were just going to call me to come and eat. I just said "Oh great I'm starving" real cheerful like, so Julie would know I wasn't mad.

She was still topless and sitting Indian style next to Tom. He hadn't put his pants back on; he had them over his lap and was also sitting Indian style. So I just plopped down Indian style on the opposite side of the towel facing them. I knew my brother could see my pussy this way, I didn't care I was feeling so comfortable and relaxed.

We just sat, ate and talked for a while. I was telling them jokes I remembered hearing from my old friends. They were cracking up and for the first time in my life I felt I was the center of attention.

As we were talking I noticed my brother kept coyly looking at my pussy. Julie elbowed him and said "You pervert stop looking at your sisters pussy."

Tom turned beat red, holy shit I thought, Tom was blushing and I wasn't, another first. Julie wasn't about to let him off easy and said, "Do you have a hard-on" and slid her hand under his paints "Heather he's as hard as a rock"

She didn't take her hand back out and I could see by the way his pants were going up and down she was jerking him off. She whispered to him loud enough for me to hear "Did you like what we did to you today? Heather was helping me jerk you off, did you know that"? My brother was now openly staring at my pussy.

He didn't answer Julie's question instead he asked her "You promised me you would give me a blowjob sometime, how about now"?

Julie replied "I don't know Tom" then she looked at me "Heather would you help me give Tom a blow job?" At the same time she pulled the pants off his lap. Now I was openly staring at my brother's cock sticking straight up.

My heart was beating like a rabbit and my head was spinning. Today was the first time I ever saw or held a hard cock and now Julie wanted me to suck one with her

After what seemed forever I answered Julie "I don't know how to give a blowjob but I will watch you if you want me to".

Tom never said a word he just pushed the remainder of the picnic items off the towel. He then jumped in the middle of the towel on his back with his hard-on sticking straight up.

Julie put her arm over his stomach facing right above his cock and said "Tom spread your legs"

"Heather get in the middle of Tom's legs."

I was more than willing to do that, because Julie was blocking my view of my brother's cock. When I moved in the middle of Tom's legs Julie had her hand wrapped around his cock and was pumping it up and down. Oh God this was so exciting.

Julie then took my hand and wrapped it around the base of my brother's cock "Hold his cock here and go up-and-down with your hand as I go up-and-down with my mouth"

Julie slipped his cock into her mouth and brought her lips down to my hand. Her lips touching my hand were so sensual. I was never so hot in my life, not hot like when its 100 degrees hot, a different kind of hot. I felt a tingling sensation going through my pussy.

I was concentrating on keeping my hand going up-and-down on his cock. Keeping in time with her mouth so I wouldn't lose contact with her lips, I believe Tom was moaning I'm not sure because I was moaning myself. I had my other hand inside my suit rubbing my own pussy in time with going up-and-down on my brother's cock.

Julie put her hand over my hand to hold it in place as she took her mouth off his cock and said "Put it in your mouth Heather - try it"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.