Family Sorority - Cover

Family Sorority

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Fiction Story: Sister tries to warn off her younger sibling from joining her old Sorority.

Tags: ft/ft   Teenagers   FemaleDom  

Copyright© 2004

A milkmaid there was, with a stutter,
Who was lonely and wanted a futter.
She had nowhere to turn,
So she diddled a churn,
And managed to come with the butter.


My sister is seven years older than I.

Early in our lives we barely saw each other - our age difference was enough to convince the both of us not to search each other's company out. So when my older sister showed up a week before I was scheduled to leave for my first year of college, it was a none-event. That is, it was unimportant to me... until she told me she had crossed the continent to see me!

Me!

Why me?

I mean, we have talked three times in the last four years. Except for the last, each of the three Christmases before that. Coming home to share the holiday, though reluctantly, with her family. This year, she told us that she was busy with her new career.

If you don't count the times that involved family obligations, I don't remember the last time Shelly had done anything for me!

She stepped in, dragging her large black suitcase, bulging purse and a black leather carry on. "Mom should be home in a few hours." Our mother is a doctor and her long, and odd hours were normal. I reached for the large luggage bag.

Shelly gave me a familiar side-ways glance that I had grown up with and said offhandedly, as if I should have known without asking, "I dropped in to see you Fawn."

So I stood there in surprise as Shelly walked right into our parents home. My home for a few more days at least.

"Don't stand there gawking Fawn - bring my bag in and close the door. I wanted to talk to you before mom got home." She didn't even look behind her as she strode right into the immaculate living room - knowing her little sister would do as directed.

Like the obedient little sister that I am I did as instructed, following my big sister to find her seated perfectly in her expensive skirt and blouse, smoothing down her already perfect lap. She looked up as I entered and nodded with her chin to the seat across from her.

I felt like a clod, as usual, compared to my beautiful elegant sister.

Looking in the mirror while growing up I had always wondered how to girls that look so similar in facial features could look so different. The shape of the nose, the eyes, the lips... it work on my sister. It was not repulsive on mine, but I did not think I was anything but plain looking.

Shelly didn't waste any time, "I had a call from an old friend that told me that you were going to Pledge at our old Sorority?"

I nodded, a smile creeping on my face - pride. It was the same Sorority that mom had gone to before marrying dad.

"I wanted to tell you what no one told me before I stepped foot into that place... !" Her eyes were level but her voice had a sharp tone to it that surprised me. I placed my whole attention toward my sister.

"Tell me how bad you want to be a member of my old Sorority Fawn?"

I shrugged and answered honestly, "I have not thought about it - mom and you had been members and I assumed I had to Pledge as well?" Well, not completely honestly - I've been rather excited at the prospect of following my strong willed beautiful mother and my sexy older sister.

Shelly nodded and seemed to be thinking about something before she continued, "How earnest will you be through those weeks of your Pledge?"

I just shrugged - like anyone else, I dreaded those crazed acts I would be ordered to do, but mom and Shelly had done them so I knew I could as well. Perhaps I was not as beautiful as my mother or naturally sexy as my sister, but I think I am made of stronger stuff than the latter at least.

"Then comes the first year - when your assigned to one senior girl?"

I just starred at my older sister, not knowing what exactly she was talking about. I have never heard anything about being assigned to anyone.

The silence was ominous and I blurted out, "How did you get through it?" To me, it seemed like what Shelly must have come here to tell me - to give me the pearls of her wisdom on living through the Pledge hell, the please of being a member of a distinguished subset of the student population.

Shelly squinted at me for a full moment before she replied, "I almost didn't. I returned home in tears and mom sat me down and told me that what happens at College stays there. Do you understand?"

My head moved side to side in a confused answer. I understood her words but not the intent.

She sighed and looked as if she wished she had never come, and then continued without looking at me, "It means Fawn, that you can do anything you want or need to do at College and it means nothing."

I still had no idea what she was talking about.

Then she blurted out, "Are you a virgin Fawn?"

My cheeks burned and I knew they were instantaneously bright red, but I was able to turn my head negatively. A week before Graduation I got drunk at a party, half dragged another geek, a boy, into a bedroom and we fumbled through loosing both of our virginities. I had done it just to get rid of it.

"Thank god for that!" Shelly looked relieved for some strange reason and it did nothing for my burning cheeks or my sweaty palms let alone the unasked questions that I had.

Shelly looked away from me again before she asked, "Have you ever been with another girl Fawn?"

If I had been embarrassed about the 'virgin' thing, this was crushing - my limbs trembled almost violently and my heart was beating at least triple its normal speed. Why was my older sister asking me these things?

"Relax", she snapped, "I am not proposing anything between you and I Fawn!"

That did nothing to calm my nerves - I had not thought any such thing. I was so embarrassed because I had learnt through my adolescence that I did find other girls attractive. Oh, I am certainly no lesbian, at least I don't think so, but I get turned on by the thought of girls as well as guys.

Just when I started high school, my best friend Cory and I talked ourselves into 'practise kissing' - for the sake of gaining experience for our eventful high school years. It was a short wet kiss that left us embarrassed, and me a little confused as well as turned on. Cory knew how it affected me, she having been the one to deny another attempt, but she would openly allow me to see her naked from that moment on. I would massage her shoulders, wash her back in the bathtub, or just sit and talk in her room while she sat calmly naked across from me. Only once did I take things further than that first, and only, kiss. While massaging her naked back and shoulders, I slowly moved down to her bare jutting buttocks and was encouraged by her moans of pleasure. Soon I was moving my middle finger in and out of my best friend Cory's vagina, another girls cunt, until she orgasmed violently. I was a trembling mess of lust when Cory rolled onto her back and looked at me in confusion - apologizing for allowing it to go so far, telling me that she was sorry that she could not reciprocate. She sat at the headboard with her legs widely spread and watched me as I masturbated to her beauty.

Had I ever been with another girl sexually - no, nothing except a bit of fumbling with Cory. My head moved side to side again.

Shelly actually looked disappointed strangely enough. "It would have been easier if you had some experience with girls."

My mouth opened and I almost told her about Cory, about fingering my best friend to orgasm and about the best brief kiss of my life - but I didn't. Call it pride - or perhaps embarrassment?

My sister sighed deeply again, "During your Pledge, you will be required to do 'things' you may never even considered doing - things that you dislike. I came here to tell you that Mom and I both went through these things and unlike mom - I don't expect you to follow in our footsteps. In fact I will support you no matter what you decide?"

My nerves had calmed, somewhat, with this short confusing speech. It was something about College, about the Sorority that mom and Shelly had attended. Was what happened to Shelly at College the cause for her to alienate our parents - especially our mother?

Yes, since Shelly had went off to College we had barely seen her at home. When she phoned, it was usually when mom was at work and she would talk to dad.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.