Joni - The Taxi - Cover

Joni - The Taxi

by Knightwolf

Copyright© 2004 by Knightwolf

Erotica Sex Story: Joni strips while riding in a taxi

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

This was an incredible dare given to me a couple of months ago by a guest of this web site. It took me a little while to organize and, unfortunately, even longer to write about it. Basically the dare was to take a ride in a taxi totally nude.

I thought that sounded great, but I had to find a legitimate reason for a young woman to be nude when taking a ride in a taxi. Fortunately I figured out what to do.

I waited until a day when it was really raining. Since this is summer we don't have a lot of rain so I had to wait a while. Finally a day came when a strong storm front was blowing in. I put on a thin white cotton sundress with nothing on underneath. It was already almost transparent - the shadow of my nipples could easily be seen. When the sun shown through the dress it was very evident that I had no panties on.

Anyway, I got someone to take me to the far side of town. I live in a large city so that was about an hour away from my apartment. The storm had blown in and it was really pouring. It was about 10:00 am and about 70 degrees. I immediately called a taxi and then stood on the corner in the rain getting absolutely drenched. You can imagine what the rain did to my dress. It was totally transparent - as though I wasn't wearing anything. Literally everything was visible.

The taxi pulled up and I jumped in the back seat. The driver was an older man (about 50 I guess). His eyes were bugging out as he turned to look at me and ask me where I was going. I could feel the wet dress sticking to my skin as he stared for a few seconds longer than necessary. I gave him the address and then told him how to get there - being sure to give him directions that would take a long time to get there.

As soon as he pulled into the traffic the fun started. I sat forward and took off my dress - stating rather casually that I hated sitting around in wet clothes and "hoping you don't mind." Of course he said that it was fine. Then I started to shiver and asked him if he could turn on the heater, which of course he did. Now I was totally nude in the back seat of a taxi driving through the center of town.

Then I decided to get in front! Remember, I'm only 5'2" and very thin. While we were driving down the road I swung a leg over the front seat and straddled it - facing away from the driver so that when he turned to see what I was doing my ass and pussy were literally inches from his face. I ended up sticking one leg right in front of him and then down into his lap as I pretended to be stuck for a moment. Then I rolled into the front seat onto my back with both legs splayed open - one leg in his lap and the other now resting on the dashboard. I swear he almost drove off the road! I started laughing as though it was all an accident and explained that I was cold back there and wanted to come up here where it was hotter. He just mumbled that he thought that was great.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.