Joni - The Mannequin - Cover

Joni - The Mannequin

by Knightwolf

Copyright© 2004 by Knightwolf

Erotica Sex Story: Joni is dared to be a mannequin in a store display at the mall

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Mon Sep 3 17:02:02 2001

First, let me tell you about myself. My name is Joni (pronounced Johnny). I just turned 19 but look like I'm only 15 or 16. I'm a Sophomore at a college in Texas. I'm very small - 5'1", 95 pounds. I have long brown hair - down to my ass. My tits are small and firm, about the size of Georgia peaches. My pussy is shaved as smooth as the day I was born.

I lost my virginity when I was 12 and have been sexually active ever since. I love sex and have tried - and mostly enjoyed - almost everything I can imagine (which is a lot)! My biggest turn on though is exhibitionism and fulfilling wild dares. I don't even own a bra and rarely ever wear panties. I love to flash people - and I love to be dared to do outrageous things. Although I haven't completed every dare given to me, it's only been because of things outside of my control.

Recently I had one of the most outrageous dares yet.

Hope you enjoy it.

I had a friend who was the junior manager of a teen clothing store at a local mall. He often had to dress the mannequins in all kinds of outrageous outfits.

This store used some of those realistic mannequins. They had faces with real expressions and movable arms. They even had pink nipples and a small mound on their crotch. They usually dressed the mannequins either just before closing or just before opening.

Well, Bob had turned in his resignation 2 weeks before and on his last night he wanted to go out with a bang. It was the slow season so he knew he would be closing the store all alone. He dared me to be a mannequin for the evening! It sounded cool so I agreed.

The mall closed at 9:00 so I got there about 6:30. He had already moved a mannequin so there was a spot for me in the front window. He took me to the back and gave me a store outfit - a tight t shirt and a micro mini, with casual sandals. Nothing else - no bra and no panties. Then he picked me up by the waist and carried me to my spot. He's pretty strong so he didn't have much trouble.

He had told me that I had to stay completely still, no matter what he did to me. He stood me up and then turned me toward the other mannequin. Then he lifted one foot up and put it on a block in front of me. This raised the skirt up to my hips. I'm sure anyone low enough to look up would see my bare pussy.

He then raised both arms and put them behind my head, forcing my tits up against my shirt. The shirt was white and almost sheer. In this position you could see my nipples easily.

He left me like this and went about helping customers.

It wasn't long before he came back and lowered my arms. He obviously knew I couldn't stay still like that for long.

Then he proceeded to undress the mannequin next to me. He took off her top and dropped her skirt just as a group of girls came in to shop. He left the now bare mannequin and went to help his customers - a group of high school girls who had been looking in the window a few minutes before.

One of the girls said she wanted to try on the skirt like the mannequin was wearing - and pointed to me! Bob casually asked her what size and then went to get it. He then calmly announced that the only one left in that size was on the mannequin, but assured the girl that it would only take a moment to remove it for her!

And she agreed.

He came up behind me, lowered my leg, undid the clasp, and let the skirt drop around my ankles. He lifted one ankle out of the skirt and set it down way off to one side. He then lifted the other ankle and did the same, removing the skirt. I was now standing in nothing but a short t shirt with my legs spread wide apart in the front window of a clothing store of a mall!

The girls started giggling about how realistic the dummies were. Bob agreed, noting it almost made dressing rooms unnecessary. The girls giggled some more and went back to try it on. Bob left me standing like that!

The girls finished looking and bought the dress. As they left they stopped in front of my window. They kept staring at my pussy, even kneeling down to look up at my lips. I did my best not to breath. Behind them some boys stopped to stare as well. Slowly the girls moved on. The boys got embarrassed and left as well. But guys sure did walk by slowly when they saw me!

A few moments later Bob returned to dress me - but first he took off my t shirt. Now I was nude in front of the window. And he left again, whispering that he had forgotten the clothes at the counter. I stood there for almost 5 minutes, nude, legs spread wide, arms to the side. I was so excited that I could feel my juices starting to trickle down my leg.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.