Bun In The Oven - Cover

Bun In The Oven

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Erotica Sex Story: Married couple enjoy aggressive sex when she is pregnant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   .

Copyright© 1999-2003

There was a young lad from Siam,
Whose sexlife was caught in a jam.
He loved them real small,
'Cause they're funner to ball,
So he went out and bought him a lamb!


I knew before my wife told me that she was pregnant - for the fourth time!

You see, last night my wife craved for my cock, begged for my come and allowed me to fill every hole with my tongue.

Still doesn't make sense?

Well, my wife and I have had 3 beautiful and wonderful kids, and each time my wife was pregnant she became insatiable for sex. In other words our sex life became explosive when there was a bun in the oven.

Normally we were rather subdued and conservative in bed, since we first were married, and though we were active she denied me many of the pleasurable acts we did last evening. My wife Debbie was a virgin when we met, perhaps not when we said our marriage vows - but only by a few days, much to my pleasures. My own experience was not much more than that. Oh certainly I viewed some adult movies and, lately, read many articles and stories upon the net - but those were all foreign acts to me.

At least till Debbie and I had our first child.

I'll not give you details about our past sex life but let me just assume you that my wife was just as amazed at the new erotic world that opened up to us when she was pregnant as I.

Debbie was silent upon the phone and I could almost see her small smile and blush at the news of our impending fourth child. She had went to the family doctor today because of what had happened last night. Our sex life, outside of being pregnant, just was not that interesting.

I know I was smiling!

"Wear the white stockings for me tonight Deb."

"Hum... that sounds wonderful lover!" She practically cooed into the phone.

I thought to make it interesting, "And stock up on the fruit."

Debbie giggled playfully, "Yes... Master."

If there was any doubt, it was gone now. When she called me that, something we had discovered together when Debbie was pregnant with our second child, I knew I was in for months of strenuous and very pleasurable sex.

Hot passionate wet dominant sex!

The fruit, well that was just for fore play. If you have ever seen a woman make love to a pear you'll know what I mean!

The remainder of my day dragged on, but I forced myself to leave the office at the time I normally leave. I knew Debbie would be thinking about what we will be doing tonight, nearly all of the night too, and that every minute that was difficult for me to get through was erotic torture for her.

It was the hormones if you never had a spouse that was pregnant you will never understand. They do crazy and wonderful things to a woman's body. Some ladies get hairy, fat, get strange carvings. Some ladies get horny. Debbie had the latter, big time!

My wonderful wife met me at the door before I even had a chance to open it. "Hi Master!" She wore a short kimono and the white stockings I requested, nothing else. Debbie looked edible.

"The kids... ?" Our three wonderful children, whom were now ten, seven and three. Have I mentioned how great a mother Debbie is?

"My sisters'." I nodded, barely able to contain my pleasure at the news. Debbie couldn't contain herself and jumped against me, wrapping her arms about my neck. "I love you so much Master!"

I felt her coarse pubic hair grind outside the crotch of my pants. My briefcase fell immediately to the floor and I grasped a soft buttock in each hand. Our lips met and her tongue slide firmly and quickly into my mouth.

It was a long hot kiss, the likes that I have not tasted for three long years. When we separated for a breath my smiling but gasping wife mentioned, "I brought the chest down from the attic." A twinkle in her eye told me it would not be at all inconvenient if we enjoyed some of the items in that old wooden chest.

All the toys, videos, clothing and anything which my wife found distasteful outside of the hormone induced state she was currently in, found a home locked in a old chest I inherited. What she just told me was that she was looking forwards to using the contents of the chest at my convenience. In fact, the stockings she now wore probably came from our 'toy' chest.

"All by yourself?"

She lost some of her smile and nodded, "Yes Master... ?"

"You can't be dragging big heavy items any longer my love, I think my darling little slave may need a spanking!"

Debbie's face brightened right up, "Yes master. Right now Master?" She looked very excited at the promise to be punished.

I shook my head negatively and ordered, "Before your punishment, I think I need", I pushed her gently a foot away from me and motioned down between our bodies, "you to properly welcome me home." I have been waiting all day for this and gently pushed on her shoulders to reinforce my desire.

As if there was any doubt that she would not do as I asked, she licked her lips in anxious hunger.

I closed the door to our home even as my wife knelt before me and unzipped my expensive slacks, it would not do for our neighbours to see us in such a state.

Debbie had her eyes closed and her mouth wide open as she slipped the half-hard penis between her lips. I could even tell when she was pregnant just by the way she sucked my cock, not that she did it very often when she wasn't pregnant. Yet she sucked me like she hasn't eaten or drank a thing for days, like my cock was the fountain for the most flavour filled and tasty of drinks. Like it was the only thing in her life worth while. And though she was comparable in all her sexual activities while pregnant, versus not being pregnant, sucking cock was a particularly incredible action.

She looked incredible working furiously at my thrusting pole. Her forehead beaded with sweat, her lips firmly pressed against my shaft and her cheeks sucking inwards. Debbie was thirty-nine years old last month yet I found her sexier than when we first made love fifteen years before.

The inevitable happened and my cock began to jerk within her mouth. I considered pulling it out and hosing down her face but the evening was still young and I knew of Debbie's hunger for sperm when she was pregnant.

Besides, a pregnant woman needed her protein!

I flooded her mouth! And even though it had been a very long time since she had sucked me off, since before our last child was born, she was still able to quickly swallow my pumping seed without loosing a drop.

Debbie, so long has it been since my cock had been between her lips, never even allowed me to pull from her mouth. She was insatiable and wanted to suck me more, to get more sperm into her gullet, to feel my pulsating manhood on her tongue. It wasn't too be and I pulled from her face and lips with a small pop.

My loving sexy pregnant wife licked her lips and looked up at me with a passion within her eyes. She was a slut when pregnant, my horny submissive slutty wife.

I loved Debbie so very much.

"Are you wet slut?"

She smiled playfully, "Yes my darling Master."

"Well get that damn kimono off and get yourself to our bedroom slut."

The kimono slipped effortlessly off her shoulders immediately forgotten, leaving Debbie naked except for her white stockings. Her breasts swayed as she jumped from her knees to her feet and practically ran to our room, her soft sexy ass wiggling delightfully.

When pregnant she wanted, no make that 'needed', my cock even more than I wanted to give it to her.

I followed, much slower mind you, slowly disrobing as I walked. A trail of clothing was left in my path. I knew I was wearing that 'I am the luckiest guy in the world' smile when I stood finally in the doorway to our room, but I couldn't care less.

Debbie was smiling by the way. She wore a big bright smile as she knelt in the middle of the bed, the 'toy' box before her on the bed, a large basket of fruit on the night stand.

Already I thought I could smell her excitement - something I had not experienced since before our youngest was born. Her nipples were puffy and darker in their excitement. And I thought I saw her shoulder shiver.

All for me, I knew.

I moved over to the edge of the bed and pulled the toy chest off. She watched silently as I set it down upon our floor and rummaged through it. When I found what I was looking for I again stood and made my way to the edge of the bed. Debbie watched in barely contained anticipation.

I threw four silk scarves upon her lap, "Attach these to the four corners of the bed", and then dropped a half full tube of k-y jelly, "and prepare your ass for me." My smile was huge when I turned about and walked slowly to our private bathroom.

In the shower I was beaming with pleasure, my heart beating in haste and my cock already half hard for my wife of many years. I washed and cleaned every inch of my body, as I knew Debbie had done for me before I had come home.

I took my time.

After leisurely washing my teeth and shaving for the second time that day, I knew I was ready.

Opening the door to our room, I was delighted to see that she had also pulled out items from our toy chest. With the curtains drawn it was nearly dark in our large bedroom, but there were dozens of candles lit randomly about the room. I saw that that flesh coloured silk scarves had been bound to each corner of our queen-sized bed, the loose ends pointing towards the middle of the bed.

Debbie knelt, as before, in the middle of the bed. She was no longer smiling but I knew her anticipation had been replaced with something else - submissive excitement. My wife also had a new shine to her skin, a slight coating of perspiration. It made her look incredibly more sexy than ever before. Her nipples were past puffy, as they normally do, and were small and tight. A sure gauge of the state of her excitement.

She was watching my half-hard cock with a feverish look.

"Show me your ass Debbie."

My wife quickly turned away and got upon her knees, her shoulders pressed flat to the bed. The only time I had been able to approach her ass in a sexy way was when Debbie was pregnant - she swore she didn't enjoy it when she wasn't. Though, with a bun in the oven, my slutty wife had a very sensitive erogenous zone, her ass hole!

Bent before me in the middle of the bed like that, upon my command, her ass high, Debbie looked incredibly sexy. I was hard pressed not to kneel behind her right then and fuck her hard and as fast as my heart was now pounding.

Reaching around herself, my wife grasped her own butt cheeks in each hand and pried them apart. Only when pregnant did she become so uninhibited, so wanton. I saw the generous glistening from her preparations and even a moisture lower down that had nothing to do with greasing her anal ring for me.

I saw the tube on the table next to the bed and grabbed it, I squeezed a generous amount upon the first two of my fingers on my right hand. I leaned into the bed and without preamble pressed the tips of those two fingers right against her clenching round ass muscle.

My wife of many years grunted as my digits slipped slowly but effortlessly into her rectum. Debbie had properly prepared herself, using her own fingers, most likely, to relax and stretch her ass hole.

I frigged her ass hole for several enjoyable minutes, until my wife was panting and pressing her ass back upon each plunge of my digits. What a sight!

It was too much for me, I crawled quickly up behind her and shoved my throbbing member into her cunt, all without loosing the rhythm of my plunging fingers. Debbie screamed out as an orgasm overtook her even as I sunk into her hot very wet body.

That was enough to cool my passions, at least for a short time, just watching my loving sexy pregnant wife thrash about before me. I pushed her off me and Debbie fell to the bed before me, still holding her ass cheeks apart. With tired but still hungry eyes she looked over her shoulder to look upon my throbbing dripping cock, her moisture obviously evident.

"Fuck me Master?" It came out as a whisper, which I pretended to not hear.

Now I quickly moved, pulling her hands from her ass cheeks, spinning her upon her back in the bed and then binding both her wrists and ankles to the bed frame. It only took a moment. Then I retrieved another silk scarf and then gently blinded my wife by tying it about her head.

Once, after our second child had been born, Debbie had told me part of the pleasure of submitting is giving all her trust to the one that she loved. That I was given the power over total pleasure of this woman and that she trusted me enough to use it wisely was an aphrodisiac. This trust was pushed to the test when she had one of her senses turned off, in this case her sight. I knew my wife well enough after three previous kids that above all the other pleasure triggers in her life, bound and blinded got her sex practically flowing with excitement.

I slid my hand between her thighs and cupped her sex just to be sure, my hand came away dripping wet. Meanwhile Debbie groaned and wiggled her hips about on the bed. She needed more erotic attention, and she knew she would get it, just not in what form or when. One of the last things she had seen just before I applied the scarf to her eyes was of my cunt-wet hard cock - I knew that was what she was seeing now in her minds eye.

As I retrieved the fruit, I chuckled to myself. The reason of my initial blow job earlier was to release that pent up anticipation and excitement that had built since my wife's phone call. I could give my sexy loving submissive wife erotic torture for hours and she knew it, that was probably one of the reasons that she was now trembling like a tree in a storm right at that moment.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Your mine Debbie."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.