Lost Love - Cover

Lost Love

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: She was the love of my life but we had split up nearly two years ago now and my life just hadn't been the same since. Ok she wasn't everybody's cup of tea perhaps, but to me she was perfect.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   .

"Hi," she said and I turned around and there she was.

My voice caught in my throat and I couldn't say anything.

"Been awhile," she said.

"Yes," I croaked.

She was the love of my life but we had split up nearly two years ago now and my life just hadn't been the same since. Ok she wasn't everybody's cup of tea perhaps, but to me she was perfect.

"You got time for a coffee?" I asked at last getting my voice back and I nodded towards the nearby café.

"Sure," she smiled and my body reacted.

We sat and sipped our hot coffee in an awkward silence for a few minutes.

"I thought about ringing you," she said.

"Oh," I replied, "I tried to ring you a couple of times but I didn't have your new mobile number; I never put it in my memory. All I had was your old number."

"Yes that's right," she said, "I got that new one just before we."

She stopped from saying the words 'spit up'.

"Did you really ring me?" she asked after a moment's silence.

"Yeah, a couple of times," I said, "but your phone was never switched on."

"Oh my god," she said putting her head in her hands. "Shit, shit, shit. Sorry," she looked up at me and smiled. "I thought you didn't, you know want to speak to me and I wasn't going to be the one. God how stupid."

"I didn't know where you were or your new phone number," I said, "I just hoped you would leave your old one switched on if you wanted to talk to me."

"God, how stupid of me," she said again. "When you didn't ring, I just thought, well it doesn't matter what I thought.

"Are you seeing anyone?" I asked.

It was the question I had wanted to ask since I first saw her.

"No, you?" she said, her eyes big as she looked over at me.

My heart soared.

"No," I said.

Since splitting I hadn't even thought about anybody else much less seeing somebody.

"I'm sorry," she said and reached out her hand and took mine. "It's been a long two years."

"Isn't that the truth," I laughed.

"You still living in your flat?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied, "no point in moving."

"So lets go there now," she said and hurriedly got up.

The place was spotless, nothing to do in the evening except to clean and polish the place.

"It looks the same," she said looking about.

"Done the kitchen up last year," I said.

"Fuck this," she said, "lets go to bed."

She had one of those wide bodies; the type your mother used to say was good for childbirth. Wide hips and wide shoulders but hardly an ounce of fat anywhere.

"We wasted two years so lets make up for it now," she giggled.

It was like she had never been away, my hands found her skin just as warm and smooth as they remembered and her long legs opened at my first touch.

"For god sake just stick it in me," she snapped.

We fitted together perfectly just like we always had.

"I missed you," she said. "Two years is a long time to go without."

"I missed you too," I said kissing her neck.

"Don't move," she instructed, "I just want to lay here with you inside me for awhile, ok."

"I waited for weeks to see if you would ring me," she whispered, "I'd forgot about my new mobile so when you didn't I thought you didn't want us to get together again."

"You are my life," I whispered back, "you were from the first day I saw you."

"I've been so fucking stupid," she snapped, "I should have swallowed my pride and rung you. Now fuck me hard, hurt me for being so stupid."

We moved together like we had never been apart and soon she was bucking to her orgasm.

"That's my first fuck for two years," she sighed. "God I'm sorry love."

"Shush," I soothed, "we're together again now, that's all that matters."

"Yes that's all that matters," she said, snuggling up to me.

When I awoke she was still there, not moved since yesterday; it was still dark out. She stirred and her breathing changed.

"You awake?" she asked softly.

"Yes," I replied.

"So it's not a dream then," she giggled softly.

"No my love, you're here with me," I said.

"Oh lovely," she said and snuggled up even closer.

"I promise not to go away again," she said, and I also promise to do whatever you want."

"There's no need for that," I said.

"No, it was all my fault that we've been apart for the last two years," she said. "So it's up to me to make amends."

"Whatever," I said, "just as long as you're here, nothing else matters."

"You're lovely but I insist," she said.

"Ok if you want," I sighed and I snuggled down and drifted off again.

When I awoke next she wasn't there in my bed and I panicked.

"Liz are you there?" I called out half fearing that it all may have been a dream.

"I'm here lover," she said coming back into the bedroom.

She had pulled on a pair of my boxer shorts leaving the rest bare. She not one of these girls who looked good in anything, but this morning she looked gorgeous.

"I thought that you had gone," I said, "and I still don't know your number."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.