Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 8: Thursday Morning

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Thursday Morning - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Author's note: I had written Pat's dream more than a week before the tragic tsunami that occurred on Dec 26th 2004.


Robin - Thursday morning before school

I woke up with the new sensation of someone laying down next to me. Now that in itself is not unusual, since many of the times that both of my bodies sleep in the same bed I wake up with them pressed against each other. The unusual part was that I had never woken up with Robert's cock against a girl's ass and Roberta's tits against a guy's chest.

Still half asleep I raised up Robert's head. Looking at the alarm clock, I saw that it was about half an hour before it was supposed to go off. I laid back down for a couple of minutes, and the next thing I knew someone was sucking on my cock and licking my pussy.

Pat - Thursday morning before school

It took me a while but I got to sleep. My dreams that I remembered from last night were wild. In the last one, I was in this building that looked real familiar and every thirty seconds or so the hallways would be filled almost to the ceiling with a wave. Each time a wave came, I was barely able to hold on to something so that I was not washed away.

I woke up when I finally lost my grip and was swept off my feet into the waging waters. After a moment, I realized that I was in Robin's beds laying down next to them, on the second floor of their home in Abilene Texas.

My dream was disturbing for several reasons. First, I realized why those hallways looked familiar. I had been walking around in them nude since Monday. Secondly, we are around to four hundred miles from the closest ocean as a crow flies. Now, there are many lakes and reservoirs much closer than that, but they only have waves with very strong winds. Even then, the waves you would get in them are not very high. The most disturbing thing about my dream was the fact that I could only sense one body. I could not even tell if the body I could sense was my male or my female body.

I have been to a few of the lakes around or in Abilene. This summer my family camped a few days at the Abilene State Park and while we were camping, we spent some time on the shores of Lake Abilene. There are also two other small lakes close by, Lake Kirby and Lake Fort Phantom. I have ridden my bike down to the first of the two since it's less than five miles from home. Lake Fort Phantom is just north of Abilene, and rumor has it that there is some serious necking going on around it after dark.

I looked at the clock and realized that it was about twenty-five minutes until the alarm set to go off. Since Robin appeared to still be asleep, I decided to wake them up. I dove under the covers of the beds I was sleeping in. There, Patrick started to lick Roberta's pussy and Patricia started to suck Robert's cock.

"What are you doing?" Robin asked me when they had woken up, "I thought we had decided to just cuddle last night. In fact, I seem to remember someone refusing to do anything but cuddle even after they had been told I had changed my mind about that."

"That was last night and this is this morning," I replied, "if you want me to I could stop right now."

"Please don't stop. Now, if you would shift over a little bit so I have access to you," Robin replied. When I had moved my bodies so that my privates near their mouths Roberta started sucking Patrick's cock and in the next room Robert started to lick Patricia's pussy. All to soon I warned Robin that I was about ready to cum. Robin stopped their oral ministrations and said they had a better place for me to cum.

Roberta told Patrick to lay down on his back as Robert lay down on his. Robert told Patricia that he had heard that it was easier for a virgin if she was on top. While he was telling her that, Roberta straddled Patrick's legs. Taking hold of his cock in her hand, Roberta positioned Patrick at the entrance of her virgin pussy with his cock touching her still temporarily intact hymen. "I am waiting for you my love," Robin told me. Patricia quickly positioned herself in a similar manner over Robert's cock.

"On three," Robin said, "One, two and... three." At three, both Patricia and Roberta started their descent on their partner's cock. Patricia reversed directions almost immediately before trying again. Roberta on the other hand, grimaced a little as she slid halfway down Patrick's cock before having to go back up a little before sliding back down. Patricia ended up getting all of her partner's cock inside of her first, with Roberta doing that on her next down thrust. While they were getting accustomed to having something besides fingers and tongues in their pussies, the alarm clock went off. Robin started laughing they set me off as well. The snooze button on the alarm was quickly pressed.

Knowing that we did not have much longer, Roberta and Patricia started riding their partner as if they were riding broncos. Roberta had a trick up her sleeve and she had her pussy muscles contracting around Patrick's cock as she rode him. Patrick soon was shooting his cum deep into her pussy. When Patrick started cumming, Patricia started to have one of the biggest orgasms of her life. Her spasming pussy was enough to push Robert over the edge and Roberta started cumming the instant her Twin started.

When the alarm sounded for a second time we decided a shower would be nice before we went down for breakfast. Before going to the shower, we all had a taste of virginal blood mixed with virginal pussy juice and virginal cum.

While all four of us could fit in the shower, it was very tight. We did get concentrate on getting each other clean, although we did fool around a little bit. After we had returned to the rooms we were sleeping in, I noticed that the sheets were stained. Since we had given permission to sleep together, Robin said not to worry because we would take care of them when we got home tonight. We did leave the beds made up somewhat before going downstairs.

We then went down to breakfast. Jason and Amanda were halfway done with theirs so they tried to make conversation with us as we ate. Finally, I told them that the longer it took us to eat breakfast the longer it would be until we were ready to go. After breakfast, the Robin and I just put on some t-shirts and shorts, skipping our underwear since we would be removing them in less than thirty minutes anyway.

Robert - Thursday morning arrival at school

The drive to school was quieter than usual. One thing I noticed was that Amanda had her hand on top of my brother's hand that was resting on the gearshift. I pointed that out to Patricia and she whispered to me the word lovebirds. Jason's van is an automatic, so I think he keeps his hand on the gearshift as a force of habit. Of course looking at his hand, I could see one other benefit of that as well.

We had just gotten out of sight of my house when I decided that I wanted to arrive nude. After all, that way we would be sure to avoid any problems like we had Tuesday. I managed to convince Pat to do the same so we spent the rest of the way to school getting undressed and fondling each other's naughty bits.

As we got closer to the school, I continued to think about this morning. I wondered how soon it would be before Pat would want to have sex again. Roberta's pussy was a little tender from losing her virginity, but it was no so tender that she would refuse to have sex with Patrick soon. My thoughts on that subject were interrupted when Jason stopped the car at the curb in front of the disrobing entrance.

The four of us in the program got out of the car and walked through the undressing area. We heard a mixed reaction from the crowd when they realized we had arrived nude. The outreach we had at home showed us that a nude body is not necessarily as sexy as one that is only partially nude or one that is undressing. For that manner of fact, sometimes even getting the process of getting dressed can seem sexier than a totally nude body.

Since my Robert body was the oldest one of us, it got volunteered for the so-called privilege to take the school towels to the office. Oldest being a relative term since I had found out that Pat was born three days after me, and of course, Roberta was born just a few minutes after Robert.

However, as I getting near the door to the office, Miss Chavez walked out. She noticed the towels in my hand and asked me about them. I told her that we had only realized that we had gotten away with them after we were on our way home. My brother was in a hurry to get home so we decided to just return them this morning when we came back.

"You four were not the only ones who took towels last night," Miss Chavez told me, "Unlike you, I had to stay until after it was determined to be a false alarm. Then I had to see if I could account for all the equipment belonging to the volleyball team. It turned out that the only thing I had missing was about a dozen towels."

"Sorry about that" I replied, "we didn't think about letting you know we had these towels."

"I got a couple of messages from some of the girls on the team telling me that they got home with some of the school towels, and that they would be bringing them back today." Miss Chavez said. "I am keeping a list of the team members that return the towels. I hope that most everyone that took a towel home will return with it today, and those that did not bring it back today bring back the towel they took tomorrow. Otherwise, things might get interesting come shower time later on today."

Patrick - Homeroom

Most of the homeroom announcements referred to the incidents that happened yesterday. There was a general reminder that while reasonable requests could include touching, the Program Participants could say no to any form of penetration of their body cavities. This includes but is not restricted to mouth, ass and pussy. Dr. Bethard also reminded everyone that no means no and there would be no tolerance for someone who chose to disrespect that.

We were also told that pulling the fire alarm was illegal and that those who chose to ignore that law would be suffering the consequences. Not only would they be punished with detention or suspension at school, but also they could risk jail time and get fined for sounding a false alarm.

There was an announcement about the pep rally tomorrow as well as the game tomorrow night. As I expected, there was no mention of any other games this weekend. I had seen "Friday Night Lights" when it was shown at the Paramount (Classic Movies) Theater this past summer. High School Football is still very much a part of West Texas tradition just as it was back in the twentieth century. Fortunately for us, the Odessa Permian team that we are playing this Friday night is not the same one that movie followed. They only won one game last year, and that was because their opponent never showed up because they got mixed up on the dates.

Miss Chavez told us yesterday that the Permian volleyball team, who we are playing Saturday, came in third place in the state last year. In fact, they were the only team that defeated ours and those two losses were what kept us from going to state.

The final announcement referred to the athletic towels that some of the athletes had taken home with them. Those who had not brought them back today were expected to bring them back tomorrow, preferably washed.

After the announcements, Ms. Green introduced us to Alessandra Ribeiro, a Brazilian exchange student. Due to a slight mix-up with dates, she would be starting classes today instead of last week with the rest of us.

Ms. Green then asked us who had Mr. Horton for Geography first period. I raised my hand and Ms. Green told Alessandra to stick with me until we got to Mr. Horton's class.

Roberta - Homeroom

The announcements during homeroom were mostly what I expected from the way Dr. Bethard was talking on the news last night. One disappointment for me was that when he reminded the school of the pep rally tomorrow afternoon he only mentioned that the football team would be playing this weekend. It might just be me but the team we are playing football against tomorrow won just one game all of last year. On the other hand, the team we are playing volleyball against on Saturday made it to the state championships and was directly responsible for keeping our teams from making state.

I am not totally against football. At my old school, I even played some flag football in physical education. However, my experiences with some of the football players here made me wonder if they had not hit the head above their shoulders too often. They sure let the head lower down do a lot of thinking for them though. Granted, there are a few good guys in the team as I found out at lunch yesterday.

Thinking of those flag football games was funny in a way. At my old school, since every student there was a Twin, we picked teams a little bit differently than most places. Two bodies were chosen as captains and their other body would go to the opposing team. The two captains would alternate choosing the team members. When one body was chosen, the other body of that Twin would go to the other team. We did have one unique rule: You were not supposed to tackle yourself. In other words, one of your bodies was not supposed to grab the flag the other one was wearing.

My thoughts were brought back to the present when a new guy was presented before the class. Mr. Brown introduced him as Washington Martins. Consulting a note, he then asked who had geography with Mr. Horton first period.

A half a dozen students raised their hands including me. Mr. Horton pointed to me and told him to just follow me since I would stand out in the crowd and be easy to see. Washington looked at me and I could see his eyes bulge out as he noticed I was nude. Apparently, The Program is not as common in Brazil as it is here in the states.

Patricia - French

While Alessandra was following Patrick to Geography, I had to fight my way to my French class. It seemed from the moment I stepped outside Ms. Green's classroom there was at least one hand on one of my tits, my ass, or between my legs. The first two places didn't bother me much since I could still walk towards my class but I had to stop when someone tried to put their hands between my legs. I did stop a couple of times for reasonable requests but most of the time the guys and even a few girls just gave me a grope as they walked by without asking for me to stop and actually make a request to touch me.

I finally had to say, "Stop, otherwise I will be late for class."

I was just a few steps from the classroom door when, someone covered my eyes with their hands. This person whispered in my ear "Guess who?"

"If it is not Robert, this will be the last time you put your cock between a girl's ass cheeks without her permission," I told my mystery man, who I was almost sure was Robert.

"Oops" Robert said, "I got to close didn't I?"

"That depends on what you were planning on doing," I replied with a smile, "Remember that I have gotten quite familiar with not only your cock but also I smelled your aftershave in the car as well."

We entered the classroom holding hands and sat down in our new places.

"Bonjour mes etudients, comment allez-vous?" said Mr. Morales (that loosely translates to Good morning students, how are you doing?).

Since he had asked the same question the other times we had meet there was an assortment of responses bien, tres bien, mal, ca va, etc (good, very good, bad, so so, etc). My day was bien and getting better. I still had some questions about how Robin's and mine relationships would work out, but my biggest concern had been taken care of. However, my biggest problem was that I was horny as all get out.

"Do either of you need relief?" Mr. Morales asked us (in French of course.)

"Non, Monsieur Morales. I don't need relief now." I lied.

Robert must have said he needed relief because he was told something then he went to the front of the classroom. Mr. Morales asked Robert to pick a volunteer. Most of the girls in the class (myself included) volunteered.

I saw Robert smile when he saw my hand. When he picked me, my day went from just being good to outstanding. I did whisper to Robert telling him that my pussy was still tender from earlier this morning, but we could do other things.

Mr. Morales had Robert sit on a chair in front of the class showing his profile to the room. Kneeling beside him, facing the class I took his delicious cock in my hand and started stroking it. When I realized that a hand job would take longer than we had time for I started licking his cock. I then opened my mouth and took his luscious cock inside.

Robert started rubbing his hand on my back and then by leaned over, got a hold of my ass, and squeezed it. That was all it took for me to start cuming in buckets.

While Robert was paying special attention to my ass, I was practicing the finer points of giving a blowjob. I admit, I had to pause for a minute while I was cuming. A couple of minutes after I restarted; I was able to get Robert to cum inside my mouth. I finished licking his cock clean then helped him to stand. If it was not for the stupid PDA rules I would have given him a kiss.

How ironic is that? I can give a blowjob to my lover in front of class, but I can't kiss him without possibly getting into trouble. On second thought, my mouth was full of his cum. I decided that it would be best to find out his reaction to me kissing him with his cum in my mouth before I actually did it.

The rest of the class was a blur after Robert and I got seated. I kept looking over to him. More than once I caught him doing the same out of the corner of my eye, only to see him turn to face the front when I turned my face towards him.

About midway through the class period, I placed my hand on his leg. Robert took my hand in his and held it there for the rest of the class. When the bell finally rang, I was wished it was to mark the end of the last class of the day instead of just the first one.

Robert and I got up and we started getting our books, pens and notes together. Ok, I admit that we let go of each other's hands for a moment. By the time we got to the classroom door, we were holding hands again.

Mr. Morales stopped us before we could step out of the door and asked "C'est amour, non?"

We looked at each other then smiled at him. "Oui" we said together. We then started laughing. After a minute, Robert got enough control of himself to explain to Mr. Morales what made us crack up like that. Both of us had done the "stereo reply" many a time with our twin, but that this was the first time we had done it with someone we were not related to.

Technically, I guess that Robin and me are sort of double step-cousins, but even without talking about that I had decided that didn't need to become public knowledge. The way Robert explained our laughter indicated that was their opinion as well.

Mr. Morales told us "In the future you two should at try a little harder to pay attention to class. After all, you can see each other outside of my class, and maybe even outside of school to be together right?"

We said yes and hurried out. As soon as the door closed behind us we both started laughing at how much we have seen of each other since Monday.

Robert - French

I was surprised that I was only stopped once on my way to my French class. I don't know about Patrick but I knew that my female body was being fondled some as Roberta lead Washington to Geography. I had almost caught up with Patricia when I heard her ask to not be disturbed the rest of the way to class. She had apparently not been quite as lucky as me in avoiding 'rule 3'.

Putting a finger to my lips to indicate silence, I sneaked up on her and covered her eyes with my hands. I whispered guess who in her ear, and I was very glad to hear her initial reply. I did wonder a little bit about that when she mentioned that she could feel my cock against her ass, but I realized that I had done that only after she had expressed the desire for it to be me.

Once class started, Patricia and I were asked if we needed relief and we both said we did. We also said that we wanted to do each other as we had done a few times before. Patricia whispered her plan in my ear and I told her to go ahead. Ms. Morales reminded us that we only had a few minutes, and if one of us did not get off then they would be out of luck.

I showed off my French to Miss Morales by telling her that we were planning a modified sixty-nine. Patricia would be doing a headstand and giving me a blowjob while I kissed her pussy better. Miss Morales vetoed that idea on the grounds that it would be unsafe for both of us. We compromised by making each other cum with a sixty-nine with me laying on top of her desk with Patricia on top of me.

One thought that occurred to me was that if I had to describe this week was definitely yo-yo. In other words full of ups and downs and today was definitely a really, really, good day.

Patrick - Going to Geography

I introduced myself to Alessandra once we got the hall. I told her that Patricia and I were twins, but said it in such a way that she would believe that we were fraternal instead of nanobot Twins.

"Where are your clothes?" Alexandra asked.

"I am in the Naked in School program" I tried to explain, "I can't wear clothes in school or in school related activities all this week."

"Ok" she replied sounding somewhat doubtful.

Just then, a girl stopped me and asked to feel my cock. Alexandra watched as I stopped and let her stroke me into an erection and then walk off.

"Was that your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Não, minha namorada (No, my girlfriend) is also naked." I said.

"Fala Português? (Do you speak Portuguese?)" She asked surprised.

"Not really" I explained, "I have told you most of what I remember already."

Just before Alexandra and I got to the door of our Geography classroom, I saw Roberta waiting for me there. She was talking to a guy I had not seem before today.

"I have someone I want to introduce you to," I said pointing to Roberta.

"I have already met him" Alessandra replied sounding irritated.

"No, I was not talking about that guy, I was talking about the naked girl next to him." I corrected her. "Actually, I have no idea who that guy is."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.