Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 5: Wednesday Morning

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wednesday Morning - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Robin - Wednesday morning before school

I had gotten used to sleeping in two adjacent and connecting rooms for several years before we had moved here to Abilene. It took me a few moments to remember why both of my bodies were in the same bed last night. When I remembered that Pat was sleeping in my other bed, I was glad that I had woken up before the alarm had gone off. Pat and I would have to share a bathroom in getting ready. While I did not mind sharing a shower with Pat, I wanted to avoid having to empty my bladder in front of them. I was able to get in there before I heard movement from the room Pat was sleeping in.

I took a quick shower, shaving Robert's face and I briefly considered shaving Roberta's pussy but decided not to while in there. After shutting off the water, I started to dry off when a knock on the door reminded me that more people than usual needed to use the bathroom this morning.

After I finished getting dried off, I tossed my wet towels in the clothes hamper. Then, I opened the door for Pat. I showed them where the extra towels were and told them if they had any questions just holler at me.

I decided to wait until after breakfast to get dressed since I suspected having Pat and their sister here would not change the outreach program that my Mom had started last night. I did take advantage of the time I had to set out the clothes I would go to school in, even if I would not be wearing them for very long.

When I was looking for something to wear, I saw one of Roberta's button-up blouses with over a dozen buttons. I knew from previous experience that once I unbuttoned the top six or so buttons I could pull it over my head. Actually, Robert normally was the one actually pulling it over Roberta's head. I also got a fairly sexy bra and underwear set - not quite Victoria Secret's but a far cry from what Roberta normally wears - as well as a pair of shorts and leather sandals to complete Roberta's outfit. I then went into Robert's room and got a pair of boxers, a pair of shorts and a t-shirt along with his leather thongs (the foot kind). I figured that the sandals and thongs would go better with what I would be wearing or actually not wearing than a pair of socks and shoes.

Pat - At Robin's house

It took me a minute to figure out where I was and why I was not in my bed when I woke up this morning. Hearing Robin's duet in the shower helped me figure out where I was. Once I did, I remembered my parent's trip and I would be staying here for a few days.

When the shower stopped, I knocked on the door of the bathroom. Robin's two rooms share one bathroom. They told me last night that Jason uses other bathroom that's located in the hallway. Robert opened the door in the nude. Robin then pointed out where the clean towels were kept and the clothes hamper to toss the damp towels as well as our dirty clothes in. Then they went into the bedroom where they had slept.

After my shower I went back into the room I had slept in and started getting dressed. Before I had gotten beyond getting my underwear on, Robin knocked on the door and said, "Breakfast is ready and I will be going down to eat it in the nude."

I decided to follow their example and went down to breakfast. When I saw what was for breakfast I had to ask "Do you normally have all that or is this something special because Amanda and I are here?"

Robin told me "This is fairly close to our breakfast. We usually only have one or two choices of juice but we do rotate between orange, grape and passion fruit juices."

"I first tasted passion fruit juice last summer. Towards the end of last June my family spent ten days in Rio. How did you discover it? More importantly, where did you find it?" I asked.

"Mary and I first had it when we went on our honeymoon many years ago," Fred said, "Robin and Jason discovered it on our trip to Rio last June as well. We had planned on making that trip towards the end of June, but we ended up traveling earlier. We found out after making the initial reservations that I would have to move here around the beginning of July with the rest of the family here by the first of August. Since we had not planned on moving in such a rush, we needed to take care of a few things between our vacation and our move here."

"I ran across it in a supermarket after we got back from our vacation," Mary continued, "Since it has become Robin's favorite juice we have it a couple of times a week. As it turns out, it has been on the market since the beginning of the century, I just never had noticed it before."

Besides the juices, there were pancakes (with a choice between maple syrup and honey), toast (along with a couple of kinds of jelly), sausage, and bacon strips already on the table. "How do you want your eggs?" Mary asked me.

"I think I will pass on the eggs Mrs. Hamilton. I am used to just having a bowl of cereal for breakfast. What was already on the table was a lot more than I usually saw at home," I replied.

We started to eat breakfast when someone noticed the time. Since we were running a little late, we had to hurry to finish eating and get dressed. Even though I had been nude almost twenty four hours straight I was still not comfortable with the idea of going to school in the nude. I will however, admit the idea didn't sound as bad as it would have last Monday morning.

Robert - At school before classes

We piled into Jason's van with him and Amanda in the front row, Patrick and Roberta the middle one, and Patricia and me in the back row. It didn't take us long to get to school. Jason even let Pat and me out on the curb near where we would be undressing. That was unusual for him, but at the time, I didn't think about it much.

There was a crowd by the time we arrived and they were watching some of the other participants getting undressed or being stripped as the case may be since the Senior Program members were undressing each other.

Tony Moss once again asked to strip Patricia but I got between him and Patricia and told him "NO!"

"It's a reasonable request," he said.

"Yesterday I made a request to Patricia asking her if I be the one to undress her for the rest of the week. Since she has already granted me that request, she can't grant it to you today," I replied.

I then turned to Patricia and asked her if she wanted to undress me first or for me to undress her. She told me to undress her first.

I was glad she chose to wear a pull over shirt to school. My fingers were a little jittery, and I was not sure I could handle a lot of buttons. I put her blouse on the floor. While still kneeling, I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down. When I got to her ankles, she put one hand on my head for support as she stepped out of them.

I got back up, and motioned for her to turn around. She shook her head no. I then took her in my arms with my fingers hunting for the clasp in the back of her bra. She rubbed her body against me and after a couple of minutes whispered, "The clasp is in front silly."

I opened her bra and exposed her tits, giving each one a kiss before continuing. I then finished taking her bra off. I then tossed her bra on the growing pile of clothes beside us.

I knelt down in front of her and slid her panties down to her ankles. After she had stepped out of them, I had her spread her legs.

I then kissed her clit before standing back up to the applause from the crowd. Of course, I bowed to my audience causing Patricia to giggle.

Patricia then did the same for me, first taking off my shirt then my pants and finally my boxers. She pulled my boxers down as far as my knees. She looked up at me and gave my cock a lick from my balls to the tip, giving a little kiss to the tip before she finished pulling my boxers down.

We then folded our clothes and placed them in our program locker.

Patrick - At school before classes

We arrived to meet a crowd even larger than yesterday's for our unveiling. There were already a few people disrobing or being disrobed, with at least one person already nude.

Before anyone could say anything, I announced I had made a reasonable request to be the one to undress Roberta. Greg Minnow didn't look very pleased but there was nothing he could do.

Roberta must have spent a lot of time looking for this particular blouse since it appeared to have hundreds of buttons that needed to be unbuttoned on by one. Later I found out that it only had a dozen buttons.

Finally, I got all the buttons undone and gently finished removing her blouse only to expose the t-shirt she was wearing underneath it. Her smile told me she had planned it on purpose so I pulled her t-shirt up over her head, but I could not resist stopping when it was holding her arms up and tickling her a bit before finishing pulling it off.

I was able to get her pants off of her, joking that half the guys in our class wanted to do that and that I was the lucky one who got to do it.

I then asked her to turn around so I could reach the clasp of her bra but she shook her head no. I had to reach around her and find the clasp. I admit I enjoyed having her in my arms that way. Finally, after figuring I had taken enough time I located the clasp to her bra. Of course, once I found the clasp I was able to get it opened easily enough since I knew how Patricia took her bra off.

Dropping her bra on the pile of her clothes, I went down and slid her panties down. I put them to my nose and sniffed her scent before putting them on top of the rest of her clothes.

Roberta then got down on her knees and pulled down my pants. She got my pants down around my ankles. Before pulling my pants the rest of the way off, she pulled off my shoes.

When my pants were neatly folded, she grabbed my boxers by the waistband saying, "Now for what most of the girls want."

Roberta then pulled down my boxers while still on her knees and to my surprise opened her mouth and guided my cock between her lips. She gave it a couple of good sucks. She stood up and whispered in my ear "that is a preview of what I want to do later on when we have more time."

Roberta grabbed the bottom of my shirt, pulled it over my head, and handed it to me. She bent over to pick up her clothes off the ground. I am almost certain that she deliberately bent down at her waist. If her intentions were to make sure I could take a good look of her pussy she certainly accomplished that.

Roberta - Homeroom

Patrick made me horny when he hugged me as he pretended to try to find the clasp for my bra. I could not resist sucking his cock a couple of times, then the tease in me decided to leave him with blue balls.

That is also why I made sure he got a good look at my pussy when I bent over to pick up my clothes.

Mr. Brown asked me if things had gone better today. I told him, "Much better. The only problem is that I am horny now and the cause for that is not in this class."

"Will you be needing relief Roberta?" he asked.

"Na, I can wait until I see the person that got me all horny next class" I replied.

I was glad that the homeroom period is normally only 15 minutes long so I didn't have long to wait.

Patricia - Homeroom

When I walked in my homeroom class Ms. Green called me aside. "From the look on your face things went a lot better today." She said.

"You can say that again" I replied as I floated to my chair.

My mood was broken when Peggy Jones called out, "Someone will need to follow Patricia with a mop."

I turned and stuck my tongue out at her to the laughs of those sitting behind me.

Robert - Chemistry

I got to the door of my chemistry class and waited for Patricia. After waiting a couple of minutes, I saw a group of guys approach slowly. They would take a few steps then stop for a moment then take a dozen or so more steps then stop again.

I approached the group and as I suspected there in the middle was Patricia. I decided to have a little fun with her so I disguised my voice and said, "I have a reasonable request young lady."

"What is it?" She asked without turning her back.

"Please come with me to Chemistry." I told her while grabbing hold of her hand and trying to keep from laughing.

"Sorry guys," she told the group surrounding her. "That is a reasonable request. Besides, its almost time for the bell."

"Thanks," she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek as we made our way to class. "How can I repay you?"

"Well, you could rescue me sometime." I replied with a wink.

"Ok, I will have to think about that." She said.

We walked in and took our places for the week. After the bell rang, Ms. Jones asked Patricia and me if either of us needed relief and we said yes.

"Could we do each other Ms. Jones?" Patricia asked.

"Remember that you only have 5 minutes to do that. Are you sure you want to risk not getting relief now?"

"I think she means us doing each other at the same time." I said noticing Patricia nodding yes in response.

She motioned us to the two chairs set in front of the class. We sat down. I put my hands on Patricia's tits and gently started massaging them until I got both nipples erect.

I then continued caressing her tits with one hand (her smile telling me that I was doing that as she liked it). The other hand I slid down to her lower lips. I then started gently making circles around her clit with my fingers.

I focused my attention on her eyes while I was doing this. I could tell that she was looking at me just as intensely. I thought that she was giving me the perfect hand job Monday but that paled in comparison with the one I was getting now.

I slipped my finger inside her and saw her shiver. I stroked her pussy a couple of times then slid my wet finger across her pussy bringing a small squeal from her lips.

By now, I was ready to cum so I signaled her and she pointed my cock at her tits just as I started to cum. I brought up my hand that had been playing with her pussy to join the other one in playing with her tits. I had no sooner gotten started on rubbing my cum over her tits that she came as well.

Ms. Jones handed us some damp paper towels for us to clean up with and Roberta made the comment that she was glad gym was next. She would need the showers for sure, even if she just sat on the bench and watched the rest of the class exercise.

That got some laughter from the class, and they probably thought our grins were from that joke as well. We didn't tell them that our grin was from the confused looks on the faces of the students in the Art class that Patrick and Roberta were in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.