Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 4: Tuesday After Lunch

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tuesday After Lunch - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Robin - Study Hall

Pat and I got to the room used as a study hall without being asked for reasonable requests more than a couple of times. When we entered, I saw Ms. Gold look up at us and write something down. She then returned to a book she had been reading. Because of how she was holding it I could not tell much, but it looked like there was a couple skating on the cover.

The classroom is set up with groups of one table and four chairs instead of the usual desks. Pat and I sat down around one, with Patricia and Robert on one side and Patrick and Roberta on the other side.

"I didn't know why I have to take a study hall since I normally get straight As," Pat complained in a soft voice.

"I get straight As or A+s as well," I replied, "however, I am concerned about Roberta's Spanish class. Several of my old friends spoke French at their home so I am not worried about that class. Since we share all of our classes we could study some together, but so far I think my other classes will be fairly easy compared to that one."

"I might be able to help you with your Spanish if you help me with my French," Pat replied.

With that out of the way we spent the rest of the period talking learning more about each other's likes and dislikes. We decided that we would have fun this week, taking advantage of both The Program and who we were.

Robert - Health

Pat and I walked down the hallway towards our health class, holding hands as usual (Patrick and Roberta, and Patricia and Robert) being stopped a few times for the usual posing, groping and fondling. You would think that with all the nudity that you see on TV nowadays, people would be more accustomed to it, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

In fact, you can tell at a glance that a commercial was made for this area since the people in it are likely to be clothed. It is no longer illegal to walk in public in the nude. Initially there was a law that repealed all laws against public nudity for women of all ages and men under the age of 21. That law was thrown out after several court cases from two different groups. Those two groups made for real strange bedfellows since the first one wanted all nudity laws repealed and the second one wanted for them to be reinstated.

A second attempt for a law repealing anti-nudity laws did state that men and women of all ages could be nude in any publicly owned area, and all laws to the contrary were repealed. As a concession to the anti-nudity lobby there was a paragraph that allowed privately owned proprieties to continue to have a "no clothes no entrance" policy.

I am glad that I don't have any school activity this week at one of the three universities run by religious groups here in town since all three of them have that no clothes, no entrance policy. When the NCAA started mandating that all cheerleaders, band members and players with the exception of football players be nude they joined several other private colleges and universities and left the NCAA. They now belong to an organization called CNCAA. The first C either stands for "Christian", "Conservative" or "Clothed" but I am not sure which one.

When we walked into class Ms. Dunham told Robin and I that we would be helping her out in demonstrating "reflexes".

We were told to go to our regular seats. Patricia and Roberta asked if they could trade seats with each other, and she agreed to let them so that they could be with their "Program Partners".

When class started, she asked us if we needed relief and we told her not at this time but maybe later.

She then put two chairs on her desk (that was more than large enough for them) and had Roberta and me sit down on them.

Once we had sat down, Ms. Dunham took a small rubber mallet (the type doctors use) and told the class that she was going to give a practical demonstration of involuntary reflexes.

She had Roberta and I cross our legs, with the right leg over the left one. She tapped my right knee and my right foot jumped a little. There was a little laughter when the class saw Roberta's foot also jump behind Ms. Dunham's back. She faced the class and the laughter stopped then she turned around and tapped Roberta's knee. There was more laughter when my foot jumped up as it had done when she had tapped it.

By this time, Roberta and I could not help but laugh as well. Ms. Dunham looked first at the class then at us and asked, "What is the joke here?"

"Our reflexes are a little bit different than most people's" I replied whispering to her so that the rest of the class could not hear, "When something would happen to one of us the other one will feel it too. The class was laughing at my foot jumping when you hit Roberta's knee"

"There have even been a few times that I have gotten bruises when Robert fell down" Roberta added.

Ms. Dunham them told Roberta and me to stop playing games behind her back and started on her lecture on involuntary movements. Later on in class, she called Patrick and Patricia to the front and used them to demonstrate other types of involuntary movements.

Patricia - History

Robert and I went from health class to our history class with the usual reasonable requests along the way. They did turn me on, but not as much as yesterday afternoon. Part of that was a reflection of what had happened to me this morning while undressing but the other part was wishing that Robert were the one doing the requesting.

Mr. Martin greeted us as we entered the classroom. "Unlike some of the other teachers I do not believe in focusing on a particular student just because he or she is in The Program. I do know that the two of you are considered to be above average students so I want for you to be prepared to participate in class on that basis, and not on the basis of just being in The Program.

He kept his promise. After asking us both if we needed relief, he went on his lecture. He would occasionally ask the class a question, and if no one immediately volunteered, he would ask Robert or me first then pick someone else if we didn't give something at least near the expected answer.

Roberta - Spanish

On our way to Spanish, Patrick and I were stopped the usual amount of times, and I was getting a little bit more turned on than I expected to after what happened earlier today. Part of the reason for my excitement was I imagined that it was Patrick asking me to do some reasonable requests.

As usual, we were asked if we needed relief in Spanish. We told Ms. Dubois that we did not need any relief today. I had my earlier suspicion confirmed that it had been a good idea to start studying Spanish with Pat when Ms. Dubois asked the class several questions. I for one had no clue as to what she asked, but Patrick seemed to answer them correctly if the smile on her face was any indication of that.

After class, we hurried over to the gym where we met up with Patricia and Robert. Patrick and Robert walked right into the gym and Patricia and I took a small detour through the boys' dressing room to change shoes.

Patrick - Volleyball Practice

Roberta and Patricia returned to the Volleyball court for their first official practice. Coach Chavez told the girls that they had played well enough yesterday that if they had been Juniors they would automatically be on the Varsity team. Since we are only Sophomores, we would have to play in a few official games before they could possibly play in the Varsity team.

She also told us that the uniform for the games would be white calf length socks, white volleyball shoes, and knee and ankle pads in the school colors.

The first half of practice was training in basic techniques. The second part was a series of scrimmage sets between the potential starters and the reserves. Miss Chavez asked Robert and me to be the line judges to let her and her assistant coach to better evaluate how well each of the players played.

Roberta and Patricia were placed on the same team for the scrimmage along with two of the four returning players from last year's JV team. The other two girls on their team had been starters in last year's ninth grade team. Their first opponent teams had one of the other three of this years walk-ons and transfers, as well as the other two returning members of last years JV team, along with a third starter from last years night grade team. The third team had the other two walk-ons and the remaining four girls from last year's ninth grade team.

The scrimmage went well for Roberta and Patricia since their side won both sets they played, once with each of the other teams. Their team then sat down and watched the other two play against each other. The team that did not have any of last year's JV players won that set, and that was immediately after being defeated 30-28 by Roberta and Patricia's team. After the end of the third set, Coach Chavez got with her assistant and after talking with her a couple of minutes told the players that there might be some changes in the lineup.

Coach Chavez also told Roberta and Patricia that they were to use the girls' locker rooms since the maintenance crew was busy cleaning the guys' locker room. Robert and I joined the girls in their locker room since we needed a shower after chasing after loose balls during practice.

In the showers, Robin and I paid attention to each other, but I know that I was real tentative in my touches. I got the strong feeling that the same was true for Robin as well. I am not sure about Robin, but I wanted to avoid making them uncomfortable. I also wanted to avoid their teammates getting to jealous of us.

Robin - After School

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.