Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 3: Tuesday Morning

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tuesday Morning - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Robin - Tuesday morning before school

I woke up thinking that I dreamed sometime during the night that I had gone to school naked yesterday. I took my morning shower and had gone downstairs to eat breakfast. When I sat down at the table I remembered that I actually went to all my classes yesterday in my birthday suit. It was not a mistake of forgetting to get dressed but The Program of course. Oh well, at the very least I have a new friend that knows how things are being a Twin. My brother reminded me that I was not the only one with a new friend when he told me to hurry up and finish so we could go and pick up Amanda and Pat.

Before we managed to get out the door Dad stopped us and asked us to invite Amanda and Pat's family for a barbeque that evening. Jason asked him what brought that on. "Your mother and I have not had much of a chance to met many neighbors. Since from the looks of things we might be seeing a lot of Amanda and Pat we decided that it might be a good idea to met them," Dad said.

Jason laughed and I had a hard time keeping a straight face when we realized the double meaning of what Dad had said. Dad asked us what was so funny and I noticed that Mom blushed when Jason pointed out the joke.

Pat - Tuesday morning before school

I woke up this morning, and went into my closet trying to decide what to wear. I had just gotten started when it occurred to me, I would be taking all my clothes off anyway so why worry about getting something special. I did take some care in choosing my underwear since it would be revealed to the school during my undressing. For my other clothes, I decided to wear what I had worn yesterday to school since they were still clean after all. I realized I made the mistake of taking to long to deciding on what to wear when I had to wait for Amanda to take her shower. When she got done, I had only time for a quick shower in order to eat breakfast before Robin and Jason arrived. I finished my shower and started getting dressed when Amanda called me telling me that I better hurry up if I wanted to eat.

I yelled back "I'll be down in a minute" then mumbled to myself "I already would be done if you had not taken such a long shower sis."

I sat down and started eating when my Mom asked me if the program booklets mentioned anything about outreach. I told her it did and she thought it might be a good idea to try some that evening. I just got some more of my Dad's biscuits when the doorbell rang. Amanda went to the door and when she didn't immediately return, I remembered that I would be riding with Jason and Robin again today.

Robert - Tuesday morning arrival at school

When we got to school, I noticed that there was already a group of people waiting for us to strip. Greg Minnow approached Roberta and Tony Moss approached Patricia and asked if they could strip them.

I started to remove my clothes, but at the same time keeping an eye on Greg and Tony. They seemed to be in a competition to see who could be rougher. Greg started by literally ripping Roberta's shirt off, and it appeared that at least two buttons popped completely off. Tony was not much better since he almost caused Patricia to fall on top of him while he was ripping her panties off. I don't know if she could have still used them or not later on since he put them in his pocket after removing them from her.

We were all so pissed off at the way Greg and Tony had treated Patricia and Roberta that we scarcely noticed being felt up when we were stopped for reasonable requests. Yesterday was a different story, but today I am sure some of the girls wondered why they could not cause an erection in Patrick or me. I don't think that any of the guys that stopped Patricia and Roberta noticed anything unusual. That was to be expected since one complaint that Roberta had heard from the older sisters of a few of our friends was how thoughtless most guys were when they were fondling them.

Patrick - Homeroom

I got in my homeroom class and took my seat still furious at how Roberta and Patricia had been treated. Tony and Greg might have the reputation of being studs, but they sure don't know how to treat a woman. Ms. Green must have noticed my attitude -- not that I was trying to hide it or anything -- because she had Patricia and me stay a moment after homeroom was dismissed and asked us what was wrong.

Patricia told her what had happened, and asked if there was anything we could do to prevent a repeat from happening tomorrow.

"Unfortunately, there is nothing you could do to prevent someone from making the same reasonable request tomorrow. However, if a reasonable request had already been made, any others would have to wait until after it was finished," Ms. Green said.

That gave me an idea that I decided to mention to Robin as soon as I saw them.

Roberta - Homeroom

I was still fuming when I got into my homeroom from what Greg had done to my clothes and me. His buddy Tony is no better. One thing, those two bozos have proven that they are just that to me.

From the look on Pat's face, the only way that either Greg or Tony would get into Patricia's panties is if they try to wear the pair Greg stole from her.

I had heard some of the cheerleaders talk about how Greg and Tony were quality catches. If that is true, what does that say about the rest of the guys at this school? Personally, even though he is my brother, I think that Jason is miles ahead of these two. My Program partner, Pat also seems to be a much better person than either of them. Pat is someone I know I have a few admittedly uncommon things in common with. Overall, they are someone that I definitely want to get to know better.

Anyway, my anger must have been more apparent than I thought it was, since Mr. Brown had both of me stay for a moment after class. He asked us what was wrong and we gave him our side of the story. He told us that the two guys undressing Patricia and I was considered a reasonable request, but that the way they did it, was, at best borderline.

I asked him if there was any way to prevent them from repeating what happened and he started "not really, but if there was already a request... now I think I said too much"

"Thanks, that gives me an idea" Robert told him.

Patricia - French

I was stopped a few times by some guys that had some reasonable requests, and so I just barely made it into class before the bell rang. When I had walked in Mr. Morales had pointed to an empty chair in the center of the front row, next to Robert who was already seated. I took my place and Mr. Morales once again greeted us in what I have come to recognize as French, then he added something new.

Noticing my confused look, Robert whispered to me, "He wants to know if we need relief."

"Non" I replied, "eu preciso aprender francês"

The look on Mr. Morales' face told me that I had not said that in French.

Mr. Morales told Robert and me to hand out this weeks vocabulary list then instructed us to go back to our places.

At the end of class, Robert asked if I needed some help with French. I told him that this was the first time I had taken French so I could use some help in it. I suggested and Robert agreed with me to spend some time studying French together.

Patrick - Geography

I managed to get to class with plenty of time but it seems word has gotten out that naked girls were running around so Roberta just made it in as the bell rang. Mr. Horton frowned at her almost late arrival. Then, realizing she was naked, he didn't mention anything more and just pointed her to her seat next to mine. As usual, we were in the middle of the front row.

Last week Mr. Horton assured us that we would not just be memorizing countries names and locations, since they quite often change. Instead, we would focus on learning how Physical Geography affects human occupation. Some examples that he gave were how rivers and coastlines normally have larger population centers, the amount and how often it rains also tend to affect how a city grows, and what type of industries are located there.

After asking Roberta and I if we needed relief he started talking about how geography can influence history giving as an example the Middle East. Mr. Horton gave the class a fifteen-minute lecture on the history of the Middle East. He started telling us how some of the roots of western civilization are located there and ending up with the so-called Oil Wars of late twentieth and early twenty-first century.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.