Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 2: Monday After Lunch

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Monday After Lunch - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Robert - Home Economics

I knew that taking this class -- at least as Robert -- would single me out. I had no idea how much when I enrolled in it, or that things would be made worse by being naked this week. At least we do get to wear aprons when we are cooking like we are this week. Mrs. Dewitt asked me if I needed relief and I told her no, not that I would not have had plenty of volunteers since I am one of four guys in this class of twenty students.

She then had the rest of the class put on their aprons. Patricia and I passed out the recipe for brownies before we were to put on our aprons. Patricia looks sexier wearing her apron than she does just plain nude. I on the other hand have on a gag apron with a chef in front of a grill with what looks like a piece of charcoal on top with the caption "You did want it very well done, right?"

This week I think it would be highly ironic to try to learn to sew. After all, I am not wearing clothes this week so why should I work on fixing them or making new ones for that manner of fact? Actually, looking over the course syllabus I could see that most of what we were to do related to 'Survival skills after moving away from home' like money management, making grocery shopping lists, and basic housekeeping. The last item is subdivided into cooking, sewing, housecleaning, small household repairs and something else I will not need to do very much of this week - laundry.

My brownies came out ok, but Patricia's were a little bit crispy. Now, don't get me wrong, the brownies Patricia made tasted ok, but she had left them in a couple of minutes to long.

"Want to trade aprons on Wednesday?" Patricia asked me with tears in her eyes.

"Sure, why not?" I replied in a joking manner. I actually was planning on using an apron like the one she was wearing today on Wednesday. I decided to try to cheer her up since she seemed to be at least a little bit upset at the fact her brownies didn't come out as well as mine did.

"Patricia, your brownies are better than the ones we had at lunch today." I told her, "I imagine that they will go down real good with a little milk."

Of course, the other girls teased Patricia about not being as good a cook as a boy. I could tell that she didn't like to get teased that way. I sampled the brownies Patricia made as well as few that some of the girls teasing her had made. After making the taste test I made the comment that I considered Patricia's to be better than theirs as well. Personally, I considered mine the best of those I tasted but I honestly liked the ones Patricia made as well.

"My mom started teaching me and my sister to cook several years ago." I told the girls teasing Patricia, "Additionally, one of my favorite deserts is brownies so I have had plenty of practice fixing them."

I didn't tell them that I had used my own recipe as well. That might have had as much to do with how well my brownies turned out as the fact that I have probably made brownies so many times that I have memorized my favorite recipe for them. I decided to try to save some of the brownies I made for our desert tomorrow. I made sure that Patricia saw me grabbing some of hers as well to take home.

I looked at Patricia and I noticed that in spite of wearing an apron she some brownie batter on one of her tits.

"Let me help you clean up" I said as I lowered my head and licked it off after getting her permission.

"That was delicious." I said finally bringing a smile to her face.

"Are you talking about the batter or my tit?" Patricia asked me.

"Your batter covered tit." I replied with a grin.

"Chicken" she replied with a smile.

"I am not a chicken," I replied. "I do have a roster though. Although I normally just refer to it as a cock."

No sooner had I said that, than I noticed several of the girls around me holding their hands over their mouths, looking like they were trying to hold back some giggles.

Patrick - Shop

As I entered the shop classroom, Mr. Tyler asked me if I needed relief. I told him not today, knowing that Roberta was one of only two girls in the class of fifteen students and I didn't want to jerk off in front of a roomful of guys or have either her or Alexis on display that way, at least without asking them about it first.

Mr. Tyler finished giving us the requirements for our first project and we were told to come up with an idea to be submitted for approval by Friday. I started thinking about a jewelry box for my mom but I wondered if it would actually look good enough for her to want to display.

Roberta - Biology

Patrick and I had to stop a few times and pose or get felt up. Even though we were separated, Robert's hardon reappeared when a guy started to rub my clit. We got together with Patricia and Robert where two hallways joined and walked the final hundred or so feet together

When we walked in our biology classroom, we could not help but noticing four empty desks across the front row of the room. Mr. Hendrick told us to sit together and then asked Robert and Patrick if they needed relief. We didn't want any right now even though we could use some. He then proceeded to tell us "For the rest of this week the four of you will be used as living models."

Since we had just talked to Ms. Jackson during our lunch break, we didn't expect to hear him ask Roberta and Patricia if they needed relief and we didn't. Maybe there would be a change tomorrow.

Mr. Hendrick called Patricia and me to the front and had us pass out some handouts. While we were walking down the aisles doing that, I noticed -- looking through Robert's eyes -- that he seemed to be paying at lot of attention to Patricia and mine asses. To tease him a little bit, Patricia and I swayed our hips a lot more after we noticed that. He seemed to be somewhat uncomfortable since he proceeded to lecture us from behind his table instead of sitting on top of it like he had done last week.

Of course, part of the reason he was uncomfortable was that Patricia and I had sat down with our legs slightly spread. Ok, I admit it. About halfway through the class I pretended that I had to take care of an itch between my legs. It was hard to keep a straight face when it was obvious that Mr. Hendrick wanted to be the one to take care of that itch. However, even with The Program it is against the rules here for a teacher and a student to have sexual contact unless the student is not taking any courses with that professor and is over the age of eighteen of course.

Finally, class was over and taking Robin'shands, we started to make our way to our last classes of the day - Art and Physics. The first time we held hands today, it was as a means of showing our support for each other. Now, there is still some of that, but I am starting to feel an attraction to Robin that I had not felt with anyone else before.

Patricia - Biology

Robert and I were stopped several times for reasonable requests. Now I consider a reasonable request to be asked to pose, touching, kissing and/or licking my pussy.

There was one of the pose in particular that stood out for me. Robert was asked to stand up in behind me holding his cock so that it looked like he was trying to guide it into my pussy. Roberta and I were told to stand facing each other and bend a little at the waist pushing our asses out to as if we were presenting them as a target for the guys cocks. To complete the pose the guys directing us asked Patrick to stand behind Roberta in a similar pose to Robert's.

There was one request that I told the baseball player making it that I didn't consider reasonable. He wanted for some reason or other try to stick a baseball bat in my pussy!

I see two problems with that. First, I am a virgin in both of my bodies and I want to give that to a special person/people. I think I might have found the person I want to give my pussy virginity to and it is not the guy with the bat. Secondly, even if I was not a virgin, that bat is much too big for me.

Robert - Physics

When Patricia and I entered the classroom, Mrs. Rodriguez took one look at us and proceeded to turn red as she tried to pretend that she had not seen us nude. She tried to start the class when one of the girls in the back of the classroom raised her hand and asked Mrs. Rodriguez is she was not supposed to ask me if I needed relief.

She then asked, "Robert, will you be needing relief today?"

"No," I replied, "I'm good for now."

I saw her give a sign of relief when I told her that. After getting the class back under control, she went on with her lecture. Mrs. Rodriguez treated Patricia and me differently than the other teachers we have had today. Most of them put Patricia and me on display, or at the very least, treated us like other students. But it was obvious to me that she was doing her best to ignore Patricia and me. That became obvious when after asking the class a question and only Patricia and I raised our hands she continued asking the class if there was anybody at all who wanted to make a wild guess on what the answer might be.

Just before the final bell, Mrs. Rodriguez had the girl who asked the question about relief to hand out the assignment for this week. Mrs. Rodriguez seemed almost as glad that class was over as most of our classmates.

"Patricia, could you and Robert stay a minute?" Miss Rodriguez asked us before we could leave.

"I can stay for a minute I guess," I replied, "I do have volleyball tryouts today and I don't want to be late.

"I want you two to know that I do not approve of The Program at all." Mrs. Rodriguez continued when we were the only people inside the classroom. "I know that according to the rules, I have to ask you if you need relief Robert, but I would appreciate it if you came in here not needing it. I also want you to know Patricia, that aside from the reasonable requests, no one should force you to do anything you do not want to do, even if you are naked."

Patrick - Art

Roberta and I were stopped a couple of times on our way from Biology. When we entered the room, Ms. Stone and yes, she is the same Ms. Stone that teaches her brother and my sister, pulled us aside and asked us if we could model later on during the week.

"Her brother and my sister," I said pointing to Patricia, "mentioned to us that they had been asked about doing that when we saw them at lunch. Since we are taking the same class with you, just at different times, Roberta and I figured that we might get asked to pose for the class as well."

"We talked it over during lunch, and the four of us decided we would agree to be your models in our respective classes this week," Roberta finished.

After the bell rang to start the class, Ms. Stone asked me if I needed relief. I told her I was okay for now. She then had the two of us stand up and she announced to the class that we would be posing in the other two classes this week.

She had us do drawing some still life, and I am personally glad that part of my grade for this week will be due to my modeling. I am good at memorizing books and such. On the other hand, my attempts at realistic artwork are closer to Pablo Picasso's impressionism paintings and drawings than a photograph.

Roberta - Volleyball Tryouts

Patrick and I made our way back to the Gym where the tryouts would be held. Since classes were over for the day and most of the other students made rapid exits, we were only stopped once. A Junior girl stopped us and asked me if she could touch my vagina. I replied half jokingly that I didn't think that was a reasonable request. The girl then asked if she could fondle both of us at the same time. This time Patrick and I both agreed to the request. She then proceeded to give both of us relief. She didn't know it but she also gave our Twins relief as well. OK, we sorta cheated since our Twins were fondling each other while she was playing with us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.