Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 1: Monday Morning

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Monday Morning - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Robin - Monday morning before school

Today was the first day of my second week of school here in Abilene and I still had not met anyone who I felt I could call a friend. Actually, because of my situation I am somewhat shy with most people. I know that not everyone can accept people like me that have two bodies sharing the same brain. Jason has never mentioned it to me, but the way he talks to me about his luck with dates, I sometimes think that I might be partially to blame for that.

My attention was brought back to the present when I started walking up to the main entrance. I once again noticed the group of lockers outside but next to the doors. So far, I had not seen anyone use them. As I passed them I wondered who would be using them and for what reason.

I walked through the main entrance doors and the metal detectors that had been installed close to half a century ago. Dad had told my brother and me that they were installed back when his parents were students here. One day a student shot one of his teachers, because he thought he was getting a failing grade for the class. My dad mentioned that every few years there is talk about taking them down and then something happens that makes the school district decide to continue using them. Realizing I was almost late, I hurried to my homeroom and sat down at the desks assigned to me.

Shortly afterwards the late bell rang and it took a couple of minutes for my homeroom teacher Mr. Brown to begin to take the roll. My mind was still on my friends back home when I heard the last part of a PA message "... and Robin Hamilton please report to the Principal's office.

This was only the second week of classes; I could not think of anything that I might have done wrong, at least so far. I figured it must have something to do with my transcript. I have been called into the principal's office in the past, but most of the time I knew that was coming, and I never had been called in this early in the school year, especially not this early on a Monday morning.

When I got in the office, the lady behind the desk pointed me into a room. I saw Principal Bethard sitting behind a desk, with four chairs up against the wall facing the desk. In front of each chair sat a box. Mr. Bethard saw me come in and said, "Take a seat while we wait for Pat to arrive."

I took my seat as instructed and noticed a pamphlet in the bottom of the box in front of me. Before I could pick it up, I heard a knock on the door. Mr. Bethard said, "Come in."

Another couple walked in the door showing just as much confusion as, I'm sure, was on my face.

Mr. Bethard "Pat, now that you are here go ahead and sit down so we can begin."

After the couple had taken their seats Mr. Bethard continued, "Let me explain why you all have been called in here this morning. You are not in trouble. Very much to the contrary, the four of you have been selected to be the sophomore class representatives for the 'Naked in School Program' this week."

"This is a mandatory program for public schools here in Texas; if your parents didn't want you to be a part of the program they could have sent you to a private school," Mr. Bethard said finishing his explanation.

I had heard some talk about this program, but I didn't know that it was actually in place here.

"Robin," Mr. Bethard continued, "I know you are new here. When I was looking over your transcript I noticed that you have some things in common with Pat." My first reaction was to say that neither of these two fellow students could have certain things in common with me, and then it dawned on me... Mr. Bethard was referring to the other couple as 'Pat'.

"Pat," I said, "you are also a Twin, right?" putting an emphasis on the word twin.

"Yes," they said, "I have two bodies but only one mind. Pat is my Twin name, and..."

"I am also known Patrick," said the guy.

"And I am Patricia," said the girl next to him.

I responded by introducing myself "As you have heard, Robin is my Twin name;"

"I am Robert," I said using my male body pointing to that body.

"And I am Roberta" I said using my female body.

Mr. Bethard looked at his watch and told us it was time to start stripping. Looking at Pat I shrugged. Looking at them, I slowly started taking off our socks and shoes, shirts, jeans. I turned around before removing my bra and panties from Roberta's body and my boxers from Robert's body.

I turned back around and caught a glimpse of Pat's backs before they turned around facing me again. This was by no means the first time that one of my bodies had been naked in front of someone of the opposite sex. At my old school, since all the students there were Twins all the student bathrooms and locker rooms were coed. It was the first time that I had stripped in front of complete strangers.

I had already noticed that Pat (like me) had evidently chosen to experience both male and female bodies. Patricia looked like she was about five feet seven, almost shoulder length straight blonde hair, blue eyes, a nicely curved body weighing between 140-145 pounds (63.5-64.5 kilograms), with C-cup tits and a very squeezable ass. Patrick was five feet nine, his hair was also blonde, but it was cut almost military style, blue eyes, and while he didn't have a washboard abdomen he was far from looking overweight. He appeared to weigh about 160 pounds (about 72.75 kilograms), and looking lower down I saw he had an erect seven-inch dick.

My first thought was that all I could do was look and not touch. Mr. Bethard corrected that saying, "Remember, the four of you will have to submit to 'reasonable requests'. You will have to allow other students to look at your intimate areas, and if they ask to touch, you can allow them to. Other students are not supposed to make 'reasonable requests' to put 'foreign objects' into your body cavities. If by any change they do, you can refuse without fear of punishment."

"In fact," Mr. Bethard added as if an after thought, "if they give you any problem with that tell Ms. Jackson or me and we will take care of it."

Pat - Monday morning into The Program I go

Once again, I was wondering what in the world my parents were thinking when they had me transferred from Caultron Public Academy. Caultron was a special school for Twins with classes between Kindergarten and Twelfth grade. There was only about twenty-five Twins per class, but I was used to that. Sure, they told me it was for my own good to go to a 'normal' High School. However, I for one couldn't see any advantage of that. Moreover, none of my friends will be here as well so I will be the only Twin in school. I expect to suffer a lot for having one mind that controls two bodies.

I had already taken my seat in my homeroom when the late bell rang. I was watching Ms. Green sit in front of the class waiting for the morning announcements to finish when I heard my name being called over the PA system. Actually, it was my 'Twin name' and since I was normally called by one of my 'body names', I figured something a little different was up.

I arrived in Principal Bethard's office and knocked on the door. When I was told to come in, I walked though the door and I saw a guy and a girl already sitting in two of the four chairs in front of his desk. Mr. Bethard told me to sit down and explained to us that we would be in "The Program" this week.

It dawned on me that when Mr. Bethard said that I had something in common with 'Robin' that they were Twin, but before I could ask the two of them to confirm my suspicion, they asked me the same question I was intending to ask them. We introduced ourselves using our 'Body names', and then we were told to strip.

I had seen that both Robert and Roberta had medium brown hair on their heads, but until we were told to strip I had no way of knowing if it was natural or not. When I saw then naked for the first time I realized that my curiosity would have to continue a while longer since they didn't have any hair lower down. Robert's hair was short and wavy and he appeared to be was about five feet eight and while like me he was no athlete, he was not fat either. He also had a six and a half inch erect dick. Roberta's hair was longer than her brother's, being nearly shoulder length and she was a couple of inches shorter than her brother, with very nice hips and B cup boobs.

We put all our clothes in the boxes in front of us after taking out the pamphlet. Mr. Bethard told us about the reasonable request rule. Then he continued saying, "We use a partner system here. Patrick your official partner is Roberta and Robert you will, officially, be partnering with Patricia. You four will have an advantage over the groups picked later on in the year since you are, for all practical purposes, all partnered together."

As we got ready to leave Mr. Bethard said, "As you probably realized last week, except for your homerooms Patrick and Roberta have all their classes together. It is the same way with Robert and Patricia. Enjoy your week together and be sure to keep a journal."

I could not believe that I had not noticed that Robin had the same type of schedule as I did. I will need to go over my notes to make sure I didn't miss anything else important in last week's classes.

Based on what Dr. Bethard told us, Patrick and Roberta have Art, Gym and English before Lunch and Shop, Biology and Physics afterwards on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, they have History, Computer Applications, and English before lunch and a Study Hall, Health and Spanish after lunch. Robert and Patricia's schedule has them taking Chemistry, Gym (with Patrick and Roberta), and Algebra before lunch with Home Economics, Biology (also with Patrick and Roberta) and Art on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, they have French, Computer Applications (with Patrick and Roberta), and Algebra before lunch and a Study Hall, Health (all four of us together in both cases), and Geography after lunch.

I reluctantly took my partner's hands and said, "Well..." Sighing I continued, "Now it's time for us to face the mob."

As expected there was a crowd waiting for us, but when they saw the four of us we could tell that they did a double take. Robin laughed (in stereo) at their reaction since it was not the first time any of us had experienced that reaction. You see 'Patricia's' and 'Patrick's' faces are almost identical. I normally have makeup and earrings along with much longer hair on 'Patricia', as well as an attempt to grow a mustache on 'Patrick's' face to help people to tell us apart. The same is true for Robin, without makeup and earrings; Roberta's face is very almost a carbon copy of Robert's. Of course, under our necks, our bodies are quite different now <G>.

Robert - Chemistry Class

Patricia and I walked down the hallways holding hands. She was stopped by an upper classman who asked her if he could touch her tits. Since it was a reasonable request, she had to let him do it. We arrived at Ms. Jones' class then the second bell started to ring. She pointed us to a pair of chairs front and center. We sat down, and after the bell stopped ringing, I was asked if I needed relief. I told her I was okay for now.

She then proceeded to start class, seemingly relieved that we didn't request relief. One thing that stuck in my mind was the little detail that Patricia had not been asked if she needed relief.

Patrick - Art Class

After being stopped a couple of times for reasonable requests (a couple of guys wanted to feel Roberta's tits, and another one wanted to look at her pussy), Roberta and I arrived at our first class Art. Ms. Stone told us. "I want the two of you to sit in the front of the class. Do you need any relief now, Patrick?"

I looked at my temporarily deflated cock and said, "It doesn't look like I will need any relief soon." That brought laughter to the class.

After Ms. Stone got the attention of the class again, Roberta said, "I don't need relief either."

Ms. Stone said, "I don't remember asking you, young lady. According to the program rules I only am required to ask the male participants if they need relief."

Ms. Stone had us hand out some flyers, and then had the class do a couple of still life drawings.

When the bell rang, Ms. Stone said, "Patrick and Roberta, could you stay for a minute?" When the classroom was empty she said, "First of all, Roberta, I want you to know that I will do what I have done with other female participants and that is, if you tell me you need relief before class starts I will ignore you if you play with yourself during the first five minutes of class. Personally, I think that all program participants should be allowed to ask for relief. The second thing I want to ask you is would you pose for the class this week? I have some fairly innocent poses and it would count towards your grade as 'bonus points' if the two of you agree."

I could tell Roberta didn't really like that idea, so I said, "The two of us will talk it over and we will try to give you a reply by lunch tomorrow if we decide to do it."

Ms. Stone looked a little disappointed, but said, "I will be waiting for your answer."

Roberta - Gym Class

As Patrick and I were walking down the hallway to our gym class, it occurred to me that we would be in each other's locker rooms. An idea came to me, but I wondered how Pat would take it. I whispered in Patrick's ear asking what he would think about playing with some people's minds.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" he whispered back curiously.

"You do remember that your cock has to use the girls' locker room this week?" I asked him.

"Yes, I do," Patrick replied. "So, what's the problem?"

"My idea was for us to use the same lockers we normally use." I explained. "That way we don't have to try to find an empty locker to put our stuff -- such as it is -- in during Gym."

"You know, that sounds like a good plan," Patrick replied. "I can see the guys next to me wondering how my 'Patricia body' would know my combination though."

"In my case, all the lockers assigned to either 'Robert' or 'Roberta' have the same combination," I replied. "It makes everything a lot easier."

"I guess if I am asked I could fib a little and tell them that," Patrick responded.

When we got to the locker rooms, Robert and Patricia were waiting for us there. Following the program rules, Patricia and I entered the guys' locker room. Robert and Patrick for their part entered the girls' locker room.

Once inside, Patricia went to Patrick's locker and I went to Robert's locker. The guys who had lockers on either side of Robert told me that was an occupied locker. I just unlocked the combination as easily as I would my own (well in a way it was) much to their surprise.

"You were saying?" I asked. "To me this looks like my locker for the week."

I decided I would tell them later that my 'twin brother' and I had decided to swap lockers since we had to use each other's locker room. I put my socks and shoes in the locker and took out my brother's gym shoes. Since his feet and mine are the same size, I decided to wear them, much to the amazement of the two guys. Yes, I looked -- or rather tried to look -- at their cocks, but they kept their backs to me so I didn't see anything that I had not seen before (through Robert's eyes). I pretended to pout a little, then I joked with them "Well, I guess I'll have to wait until we are in the showers to see what you guys are hiding over there."

I think that my comment shocked them and made them realize that when I was taking a shower with them I could see them naked as well. I could see their faces turning red (from embarrassment maybe?).

Now, Patricia and I are getting the better part of the deal since we would be expected to look at all the cocks in the shower. The guys, on the other hand would only have two sets of pussies and tits to look at. Of course, it will work the same way in the shower of the girls' locker room with Robert and Patrick being the only two guys but having a nice collection of tits to freely look at. On the other hand, all that is somewhat academic since Robin and I can always see all the tits and dicks in either of the shower rooms, but unless there is someone in the program in our gym class, everybody else can only see more 'equipment' similar to what they have themselves.

We -- Patrick, Patricia, Robert and me -- were put in a group that was playing volleyball, with Patrick and me on one team and Patricia and Robert on the other.

I served first to myself (Robert). Robert passed the ball over to Patricia. Patricia hit the ball over the net to Patrick. Patrick sent the ball over to me and I hit it up for him to spike it. Patrick spiked the ball straight to Patricia who sent the ball back over to me (Roberta). The four of us kept that up for about five minutes before any of the other players had a chance to even touch the ball.

Each point was hard-fought, although I will admit the hardest fight was for one of the other four players on each side to even touch the ball. I think that Miss Chavez was expecting us to be more aggressive playing against our Twin. Now that type of behavior might apply to normal twins but it certainly doesn't apply to Twins like Robin and me. Twins are more likely to try to force a game into a tie when they play against themselves. Due to Pat's and my delaying tactics we didn't even finish one complete set before it was time to hit the showers. Of course, the score ended up tied, as I wanted it to be. Now, I don't think that there would have been a tie if Pat and I were on opposite sides of the net.

Miss Chavez asked the four of us to put up the volleyball net since it would not be used in the next class period. When we were done, she started talking to us: "As you may or may not know I am also the head coach of one of the volleyball teams. I enjoyed watching you play and I would like you to come out this afternoon for the tryouts for the volleyball team."

The four of us quickly agreed to give it a try and headed off to the showers.

Patricia - In the showers after Gym

Showering in the men's locker room after gym class was interesting. After all, I had done so last week and had glimpsed the guys around me taking showers (through Patrick's eyes of course), but it is different being able to stare and not to be considered 'gay' (grin).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.