Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 16: Monday After NiS

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Monday After NiS - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Robin - Early Morning

I woke up next to Pat thinking about how I could get used to this. Who was I kidding? I am already used to waking up next to them, and I would definitely miss doing that if we were apart.

When my alarm went off it occurred to me that today I could get dressed before going to school. Unlike last week, I could actually keep my clothes on all day today. After taking a quick shower with Pat I returned to my rooms to get dressed. I decided to wear a green polo shirt and a pair of black pants on Robert, and a blue polo shirt with a black skirt on Roberta.

At breakfast, Jason and Amanda said that they were going to try to go to school nude again. When I asked then if they were sure I was told that last night Amanda had decided that since they were likely to be put in the program, they might as well have a trial run on their terms.

When we arrived at Cooper High, Pat and I stayed with Jason and Amanda until we were inside the school building where we had to part ways to go to our respective homerooms.

Pat - Decisions, Decisions

Robin's alarm woke me up. To be more exact, Robin leaning over me to shut off the alarm woke me up. When Robin noticed that I was awake, they invited me to take a quick shower with them. In other words, we did not fool around with each other more than five minutes or so.

When Robin started getting dressed, I started to say that we would have to strip anyway so why bother. I then remembered that we would be able to stay dressed all day today.

My next thought was "what to wear?" I guess I could wear just about anything to school today since all of my clothes have been washed. That is one big advantage of going nude all the time. One funny thought struck me, Robin has spent more time with me naked, than the we have spent together dressed.

I ended up picking the same outfit I had started wearing a week ago when I was put into the program.

Robin - Look whose turn is next.

After my homeroom class was over, I managed to get a place near the office door to see who had been selected for this week. I did get a surprise when I realized that there were nine couples instead of the normal eight. The last couple was mostly blocked from my view but when they got closer, I got a bigger surprise. It was my half-siblings!

"Why are there nine couples in The Program this week?" I asked them when they got close to me.

"Do you remember what we did Friday morning?" Jason asked me.

"Do you mean the two of you getting dressed before going into the building?" I replied.

"Yes. Today we were told that we had been selected Thursday afternoon. However, after the mean trick we pulled, they added a third Senior couple using the normal methods to chose them. We will have to spend an extra five days in the program, as punishment." Amanda replied while trying to casually hide behind Jason.

"Now sis, you know you are not supposed to hide anything when you are in the program, so get out from behind our brother," I whispered to her, reminding her that I considered them both to be my siblings.

Pat - Consequences.

The rest of the day went by fast. I did see some of this week's participants in The Program in the hallways. However, they didn't appear to be as happy being naked as I had been, especially towards the end of last week. One exception was my half siblings. I saw them going down the hall just before their lunchtime with Jason giving Amanda a piggyback ride.

One of the more interesting things that happened was that Robin and I were asked to pose a final time in our art classes, this time with clothes on "as a contrast to nude drawings" in Ms. Stone's words.

After our last class of the day, Robin and I went to the gym where our volleyball practice was held. When we got there, Coach Chavez had us come in to her office and told us, "I am sorry to be the one to tell you this but until further notice Roberta and Patricia are suspended from the team. Actually, you have two consecutive suspensions. The first suspension is because I asked you to play in both the JV and Varsity teams the same day. That one is for one week. The second suspension is indefinitely, and it has to do with that shot that made you into Twins and our opponents think that having the two of you gives us an unfair advantage over them. Of course, the performance the two of you gave on Saturday might have something to do with that as well. We are going to fight that decision for the second suspension, and try to keep your Twin special abilities away from public knowledge at the same time.

"Normally in this type of situation we could keep you on the team until we got a firm decision," Coach Chavez continued, "but right now all of our athletic teams are being suspected of misconduct because of the football game Friday night. There was an incident during the game that caused suspicion of something illegal going on that generated a protest immediately after the game. As a result, it was determined that all the players in the football team had to undergo a physical exam."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.