Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 15: Sunday

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Sunday - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Robin - Experiment Results

I woke up in two strange rooms this morning and realized something. For the first time in my life, I had not gotten sick in spite of not sleeping with my Twin at least in the same room or in rooms fixed up like mine. Of course, the fact that I woke up next to Pat might have something to do with that. When I woke up, Robert was snuggling against Patricia's back and holding her tit in her parent's bedroom. At the same time, Roberta was feeling Patrick against her back, with one of his hands gently cupping her tit.

After carefully moving away from Pat without waking them up I decided to give them an enjoyable wake up call. I woke Pat up by licking Patrick's cock and Patricia's pussy. Once they were awake I asked them, "Was it just me or did you also sleep well without the effects we normally feel when our two bodies sleep apart?"

"I definitely did not sleep like I normally do," Pat started pausing a moment before continuing, "No, I did not feel sick like I have other times that I slept in two separate bedrooms. Instead, I slept a lot better than usual. I suspect that it was the combination of a pussy on my cock, a cock in my pussy, a tit in one of my hands and a hand on one of my tits that caused that."

Pat - Breakfast

After a quick shower and changing the sheets in my parents' bedroom, I knocked on Amanda's door. "Robin and I are heading back to their house for breakfast," I called though the closed door.

I heard some sounds of someone getting up coming from her room so I decided to wait for an answer. A sleepy eyed Amanda opened the door just wide enough for her to peek out. "If you think you could fid something to do for about thirty minutes or so, Jason and I will take you back to the Hamilton's home," Amanda said before going back inside her room and shutting the door behind her.

Robin and I went across the hallway to my bedroom, to work some on the journal that you are now reading. I soon heard the reason for the delay when Amanda's moans started coming out of her room, "Yes fill me up with your cum my lover."

Robin started laughing when we heard that. "That sure sounds familiar," they said after regaining some of their composure. That reminded me that Amanda had said something similar Wednesday night, the first night we were allowed to sleep together.

Robin - Fun in the Park

After breakfast at my house, I talked Pat into going to one of the nearby parks. As it turned out, once we got there we saw several of our classmates and a few other people about our age, but that we did not recognize from school.

John Williams, who was one of the seniors there, challenged us to several games. At one point, most of the group started a volleyball game, but we were told to stay out of it since we were with the team. John asked us if we would serve as referees, and we agreed. The game they played was nowhere as complicated as the one we had yesterday, but it was enjoyable for all. After the Volleyball game, we got involved in some of the games that were requested by members of the group.

One of those games was a three-legged race. The first time we ran, Patricia and Patrick were tied to each other, as were Roberta and Robert. Pat won and I came in second.

After some cries of unfair since Patrick and Robert both raced with their sisters we decided to race again. The second time we raced, Patrick teamed up with Roberta and Patricia teamed up with Robert. The two couples got first and second again. This time it was a closer finish than the finish from the earlier race.

Pat - Surprise Arrival For Lunch

When we got back to Robin's house I was surprised to see that my parents were already there. The last night when I talked to them, they told me that they would be coming back "sometime next week." It then dawned on me that Sunday starts of a new week for most people, so they really didn't lie, just leave the wrong impression.

Of course, they were nude since that had been a rule at the Hamilton's household since Tuesday.

Since it was a nice day, Mr. Hamilton suggested that lunch be held on the patio. Lunch consisted of a choice of ham and cheese or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chips and soda. We sat around on chairs with our plates on our laps as we ate. I am not sure if it was on purpose or not but at one point Amanda had some jelly drip onto her left tit. Jason noticed it and offered to help her clean it up. He licked it up, and then started sucking on her tit.

"Young lady, what do you tell a guy who sucks on your tit like that?" Mom asked sounding upset.

"Hmmm... Thank you?" Amanda replied blushing.

"Now why did I not think of that before?" Mom replied laughing. She set her plate on the floor. She then got the jar of strawberry jelly and put a spoonful of the jelly on her lap. Having done that, she turned to Dad and said, "Tim, will you clean this off for me?"

Dad pretended to consider this for a minute and then replied, "Why don't you let Fred do that? I know you like it when he does that to you."

"Fred if you want to you can lick it off. Otherwise, I am going to let Tim do the honors unless of course Mary wants to," Mom said looking at Robin's parents.

Robin - Afternoon Fun

The reaction that Pat's mom had at Jason sucking Amanda's tit surprised me. Sure, we had been naked most of this past week. I know for sure that she had been told that Jason and Amanda were sleeping together. However, I didn't expect her to react that way the first time she actually saw her daughter getting her tit licked and sucked by Jason. Come to think of it, she had not seen Amanda and Jason KISS yet.

What she did next surprised me even more, but when Mr. McDonald mentioned that my dad liked to lick her made me think that maybe she had been expecting something like this to happen. It also reminded me that our parents had admitted to swapping, and that Jason and Amanda are a result of that. Both of them are Pat's and my half-siblings, but neither they nor Pat and I are related to one another.

Dad accepted Mrs. McDonald's offer and after licking the jelly that she had dropped on her lap, he had her spread her legs and started eating her out. Mr. McDonald meanwhile spread some jam on his cock after he commented to Dad about how he used to love 'cleaning' his wife. He asked my mom if she wanted to clean it and she said sure. Mom got a paper towel and dabbed it in some water. Seeing his look of disappointment, she proceeded to lick his cock clean, then started giving him a blowjob.

When I saw our parents having sex I started to get horny. I was not the only one since I noticed that Jason had leaned over and whispered something into Amanda's ear then they headed inside. A few moments later, I saw Amanda walk by the window in Jason's room. Mr. McDonald noticed Jason and Amanda heading inside and said, "I think that it would be best for us to continue what we are doing in a setting that is a little more private." My parents and his wife agreed, and they quickly made their way into the house, ending up in my parents' room.

As soon as Pat and I were alone I took their hands, and we followed everyone else inside. Once we were inside, we shared a few kisses and gropes before going upstairs and into my bedrooms. When I passed Jason's room, I saw him and Amanda really going at it through their open bedroom door. Since I could see that my parents had left their door opened as well, Pat and I left the doors to my room open.

I found out that Pat's mom was a screamer, as I already knew Amanda was. Mom, Patricia and Roberta are more of a moaner when they have orgasms.

After cuming, I snuggled next to Pat, Robert's cock still inside of Patricia and Patrick's cock still inside of Roberta. We have both learned to control the feedback between each of our two bodies so that we both don't pass out every time we have sex.

Pat - Birthday Party

Robin and I must have fallen asleep while cuddling after having sex after lunch. The next thing I knew, it was much later in the afternoon. After a quick shower with Robin, making sure all the 'important' parts were clean, we headed downstairs.

"I thought you guys were going to sleep all afternoon." Jason commented as we entered the living room.

"Don't let my son fool you, he just got down here himself." Dad said, "I am glad that we were not expecting any other guests for your birthday party. The plan was to start it at 3pm and as far as I know, we all were asleep at the time. Not that I am complaining, but we did leave the backyard a mess after lunch today."

"Well dear, we did have some other things on our minds besides cleaning up the backyard after lunch today," Mom replied.

"Jason, since you were complaining about Pat and Robin taking so long why don't you get a trash bag and collect the trash from lunch," Mrs. Hamilton said.

"Amanda, you can help him since you think that is so funny," Mom told her looking at Amanda trying to keep from laughing at the look at Jason's face when he was assigned cleanup duties.

Even with Amanda and Jason stopping to kiss every few minutes, it did not take them long to finish cleaning up the backyard. When they were done, Mr. Hamilton called everyone into the living room.

Robin - 'New' Wheels

"Robin, since you will be turning sixteen and be getting your driver's license in a few days I decided to get myself a new car." Dad said, "Jason will be using my old car and the van that he has will go to you two. I had gotten the van already planning on doing this. I had told Jason what I was going to be doing about a month ago, and I asked for him to make note of any repairs that needed to be made so that I could make arrangements to get them done. I also told him that if he mentioned my surprise to you, he would be left without a vehicle."

"Is the carpool offer still open?" Amanda asked Jason.

"Sure, however, since all six of us can't fit in my new car I guess I will have to pick just you up and let Robin pick up Pat." Jason replied, "That way we don't have to wait for them to finish with volleyball practice before we can go home."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.