Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 14: Saturday Evening

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Saturday Evening - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Author's note: I hope that the events described in the movie that Robin and Pat watch never occurs. My fear is that someday in an effort to save money the choice is made to completely let our guard down. "Those who do not know their history are doomed to repeat it."


Robin - Varsity initiation

After the game, the team Captain and MVP, Melissa Anderson, invited Patrick and Robert to join the varsity team in their post-game shower. Patrick and I told her that we would have to talk about that with our girlfriends before giving her an answer. Melissa then went back inside the locker room. Inside she told Patricia and Roberta that Patrick and Robert wanted to talk to them. Since they had been talking with some of the varsity players they were still dry when they came outside to talk.

"What do you think about Patrick and Robert showering in there this afternoon?" I asked Pat as we got into a huddle.

"If you want to, it's ok with me," Pat said. "I personally like the idea, but if you feel uncomfortable with the idea of either Robert or Patrick taking a shower and doing whatever else we might need to do in there, then both of our male bodies should stay out."

"Well," I started pretending to think about the matter for a moment, "In that case Patrick and Robert should go in there and give some of those girls relief. However, I do have one request."

"What is it?" Pat asked.

"Melissa told us that she expects one or more us to give relief to each of the other players while we are in the shower. My request is that Patrick keep his cock out of the mouths, pussies and asses in there since I have some plans for it for later in the day," I replied.

"That sounds like a reasonable request to me. Of course, it would only be reasonable to ask that Robert do the same thing. His cock should be saved for Patricia to use tonight," Pat said with a wide grin on their faces.

We then went over to Melissa and told her what we had agreed upon. "Some of the girls would be disappointed," Melissa replied, looking down at Patrick's cock after we told her the limits Pat and I had agreed upon. She was not quite to the point of drooling, at least from her upper lips, but it was obvious that she was one of the ones disappointed that she would not be able to feel a certain cock inside her.

Melissa then led us into the locker room, her erect nipples guiding the way, topping off a beautiful set of cone shaped tits. I suspect that some of the moisture on her legs had dripped out of her pussy. Melissa told the rest of the team what we had said and then said, "Normally our initiation takes place after the last full practice we have before the first regular game of the season. However, the way they played today it will be a just matter of time before they become permanent members of the Varsity squad. Now, let the initiation begin!"

The initiation was only for Pat and me since the others who had joined in the Varsity team this year had gone though theirs last week. While we were taking our showers, Pat or I brought each of the varsity players to an orgasm at least once. We did follow the limits we had agreed upon and we only used our tongues, mouths, and fingers. Patricia and Roberta took care of the four girls who did not want a guy touching them. My thoughts wandered to what these girls would think if they only knew that not only one but two guys knew how their pussy felt to their finger, and also how it tasted.

It was a fun time for all involved. More than once, one of Pat or my bodies found themselves sitting or kneeling on the floor of the shower. Around that body would be two or three of the varsity players, all getting fingers or a tongue in their wet pussies.

The person in the middle would be licking and sucking one clit and/or pussy using only their tongue and mouth. At the same time, their two hands would each be playing with a pussy. Most of the time, we were using Patricia and Roberta's 'hand's on' experience. However, we also used some of the tricks Pat and I had traded with each other earlier this week.

Pat - After the Showers

After we dried off and the varsity girls had gotten dressed, Robin and I got up to see if Jason had waited for us or had gone home. Looking at the door, I noticed that all the varsity players had lined up in two rows forming an aisle. They did that in such away that we would have to go through them to exit the locker room.

As we passed though that aisle a few of the girls grabbed Robert's arm. Most of them just whispered something into his ear leading him to shake his head as they let him go. The next to the last player on his side asked him in a voice loud enough for me to hear, "Why don't you dump Patricia and start going out with me. I can show you what a dating a real woman is like."

"I will not dump Patricia for a few of reasons. First, I am deeply in love with her. Secondly, we have great sex and I don't think I could survive it if it got any better than what it is now. Thirdly, her brother would kill me if I did anything to hurt her so I plan to stay with her in part in self-preservation. Lastly, if she is not a real woman I do not want one," Robert replied, his smile getting bigger as he went on.

Roberta meanwhile whispered in Patrick's ear, "The third thing is just a joke, but I am serious about the other three." My answer to her was a kiss to her lips.

I was surprised to hear a few of the other girls, including a couple of the ones who were not pointed out as being in the cock haters group, ask Patricia, "Why don't you dump Robert? You know that a woman can make love to a woman a lot better than any man can."

"I will not dump Robert for one of you for several of reasons. First of all, Robert completes me. He is a nice person and I feel safe in his arms. He listens and puts my pleasure before his. Additionally, while I might play around with girls now and then, I am only into guys in terms of a long term commitment," Patricia replied.

Roberta and Patrick also got asked those types of questions. One of the girls that we were told hated cock even told Patrick, "I do not like most guys, but for you I am willing to give the idea of going out with guys a try."

Roberta and Patrick's answers were similar to the ones given by Robert and Patricia. Roberta added that if she ever felt the need to have sex with a girl she would do it with Patricia. The only condition was that Robert and Patrick would have to give the two of them permission to have sex with each other.

Melissa stopped us one last time before we got out the door, "Congratulations on passing both parts of our initiation. You even made me some money since a couple of the girls bet me that at least one of you would break up with their lover when we did part two of the initiation."

"Shouldn't you have waited until it's official that Patricia and Roberta are in the varsity team before making us go through the initiation?" Robert asked.

Melissa replied with, "In their case it's just a matter of time. Before the end of the month I suspect that they will officially be a part of the varsity volleyball team."

Suddenly I realized that Melissa had been referring to the initiation as a two part deal. "What was this about a two part initiation? As far as I could tell all you had us do was what we did in the showers," Robert asked, showing my curiosity.

"Normally when someone goes from the JV to the Varsity team we have a private initiation for them. Since Roberta and Patricia played so well today I asked the team about putting the two of them to go through the initiation even though they have not been permanently promoted to the Varsity team," Melissa started.

"So, what are the two parts of the initiation?" Roberta asked.

"Since we invited you guys to participate in what just happened, I guess I can tell what it involves. The orgy we had in the shower was a modified version of the part one of our initiation routine. Until today, we only had the girls actually being promoted to the Varsity team participate in that part of the initiation. In fact, the girls that were added to the Varsity team earlier this week went through the old routine. However, after this afternoon I suspect we will be changing the initiation permanently. I have heard several of the girls on the team ask that, from now on, we request that the girls being initiated bring a guy with them to the initiation," Melissa replied.

"Ok, that is part one. What was part two?" Patrick asked.

"Part two of the initiation was to see how faithful you would be to each other. Most of us do have steady boyfriends or girlfriends and each of them have been tested that way. The reason we do that test is so that we can see how serious the person who is dating one of our teammates is. We have promised each other that we will not intentionally steal each other's boyfriends or girlfriends. You passed that test with flying colors. Finally, we ask that you do not tell any one else about our initiation ceremony," Melissa finished.

"I do not have any problem with that do you?" Patrick asked, with the rest of us agreeing with Patrick's answer.

Robin - Stopping by the house

After we talked to Melissa, Pat and I hurried outside the gym. It did not take us long to find Jason and Amanda waiting for us leaning against his van.

"You guys took so long that I almost went home without you, leaving you to walk home," Jason started. Looking at our worried faces, he continued, "but I figured that if I tried that, our parents would take away my driving privileges and then we all would have to walk to school for a while."

"Not all of us would have to walk... " Amanda started.

"Well, you probably would not be punished for me leaving our siblings here, but I can see you getting into some trouble for not trying to talk me out of that idea," Jason finished. Noticing that we looked a little confused, Jason added with a big grin appearing on his face, "just kidding. You should know by now that I would never leave you when I am supposed to take you somewhere."

After we had all gotten inside the van I commented to Jason, with a smile on my face to let him know that I was teasing, "now Jason, I have never seen you so worried about the time. Could it be that you actually have a hot date for tonight?"

Jason's actions then surprised me. Instead of answering right off, he took his right hand and held it on Amanda's forehead for a minute. "Nope, my date for tonight does not seem to be running a temperature right now," he replied after putting his hand back on the steering wheel.

Once we got home, Pat suggested that we do a few things to make this date more memorable. One of those things would be for us to not see our date getting ready. Also, once Robert and Patrick got ready, for them to go downstairs and wait for their date.

Pat - Off to the Mall

Since tonight was our first date, I decided to make a couple of suggestions. The first one was for us to actually get dressed up for our first date. When Robin asked just how dressed up I was thinking I replied with "I don't know, I just feel like making it something a little more memorable."

"After this past week just wearing clothes will make a big change," Robin remarked back to me.

"That is the truth," I replied. I then suggested that Robert and Patrick get ready and go downstairs to wait for their date. Then, Roberta would head downstairs while Patricia waits in Robert's room. After Roberta is done with her grand entrance, it would be time for Patricia to come on down making her own entrance.

Robert went inside his bedroom to get some clothes to wear. After he had picked out tonight's outfit he went into Roberta's room. While Robert was collecting his clothes, Patrick was getting some out of Roberta's room. Once that was done, I went inside Robert's room to get ready for tonight.

It did not take long for me to get ready in spite of the fact I realized that I had left Patricia's makeup case in Roberta's room. Robin teased me about that claiming I just wanted to see them before they were ready themselves. I did get it without Robin allowing me to see what Patricia was going to wear tonight.

Before we left, Robin's mom took a picture of us all together. While she was taking pictures, Jason and Amanda joined us downstairs. Before letting us leave, Robin's mom asked, "Jason, would you be willing to pick up Robin and Pat at the Mall after their movie?"

"I guess I could Mom, is there any particular reason you want me to do that?" Jason replied.

"It's that someone needs to go over to the McDonald's house today to pick up the mail, and if you took Amanda and Pat there, they could get some other things they might need as well," Mom answered.

After pausing for a minute as if she was thinking about something Robin's mom continued, "In fact, why don't you all sleep over there tonight? Just give us a call to let us know when you get in over there."

Robin's dad walked into the living room where we were talking as their mom was suggesting our sleepover. "I have a few things to add. First, please do not invite anyone else over there for a party. The second thing is that the rules for sleeping with each other apply there the same way they do here. The third and last thing is that I want for you to put clean sheets on all the beds you use tonight.

Robin's mom looked at their dad and continued, "Amanda you are responsible, to make sure that the sheets on any of the beds that are used tonight are changed before you come home tomorrow morning. Personally, I do not care if you do not put clean sheets on your and Pat's beds or not. On the other hand, if someone 'sleeps' on Tim and Susan's bed tonight make I want you to make sure that those sheets are changed. As to the other two beds, you can change the sheets if you wish, but either way I want for you to make those beds."

With that Robin's dad shoed Pat and me out the door towards the Mall.

Robin - Dinner Date

While Pat and I were walking the mile or so to the Mall of Abilene, we started talking. After going through a few different subjects, I brought up Mom's instructions to Jason and Amanda before we left the house. I wondered aloud why she would want us to do such a thing and then I remembered something.

Until we moved here to Abilene, Mom and Dad would spend at least one night out every two or three months. Dad would always call it a 'date night' and he said that it was something that they had decided to do early in their marriage. I figured that tonight was going to be a 'stay at home date night' since my parents were kicking all of us out of the house for the night.

Thinking about it a little more, I realized that on more than one occasion Jason and I had taken care of our breakfast before we saw our parents walk in the door wearing the same clothes they had on when they went out the previous night.

The Mall of Abilene does not have a traditional food court. It does have several fast food restaurants around it and there is one sit down restaurant in the mall itself - Spaghetti Warehouse. While I had not gone to this particular one yet, it is a part of a nationwide chain. My family had eaten at one of their restaurants a few times, back when we lived in Gary, Indiana. Even though we had liked the food there, it was too far for us to go very often.

The Spaghetti Warehouse we normally visited when we lived in Indiana was fairly close to Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. Most of the times that we went out to eat there, was when one, or more than one of us, had to catch a flight leaving from O'Hare or we were going to pick up someone was arriving at that airport. Most of the time Dad was the one we either were going to see off or was the one arriving from one of his business trips.

When Pat and I had set up our date, I had forgotten the little detail that there was not much of a choice where it came to food at the Mall. I remembered that fact the next day. After I had remembered the dinning options around the Mall, I decided to talk to Pat about the food situation. I then told Pat, "I hope you like Italian. I just remembered that unless we go the fast food route that is about the only option at the mall."

Pat laughed at me. "Of course, I like Italian. You goofball, I know what is available at the Mall. After all, I have lived literally within walking distance from the Mall all my life," Pat paused for a second before continuing with a grin, "granted, it has not always been walking distance for me, but you know what I mean."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.