Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 13: Saturday Daytime

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Saturday Daytime - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Robin - Waking up

I woke up still snuggling with Pat. As I looked at Patricia and Patrick sleeping facing me, I started thinking about all the changes in my life that have happened this week. One of the first things that occurred to me was that several of the changes that have happened to me were started directly or indirectly because I was placed into The Naked in School Program his week.

A week ago last Monday was the first day of school, and because of that, we had an assembly. During that assembly, several changes in school policy were mentioned. After going over several rules that had some minor changes regarding conduct in class and in the hallways between classes, they got to some changes they made for The Program.

This year, instead of just one couple per class being put in the program per week, there would be two couples per class for two out of every three weeks, with the third week having one couple per class. We were told that could be adjusted either towards having more people in the program or less depending on the final number of exemptions since many of the requests for exemptions still have their status pending. Also, as a result of one program participant suffering a minor form of hypothermia during a football game last year, nobody would go through The Program between the Monday before Thanksgiving and the first Friday in March.

I had gotten worried about the possibility being placed in The Program. Unlike most of my classmates, I was not worried about the nudity part of The Program. I had already experienced that to a certain extent at my old school, Caultron Public Academy in Gary, Indiana.

During the warmer months, most of the high school students, as well as a several of the junior high students there would go nude at least part of the time. Even in the grade school portion of the Academy the students got familiar with nudity since all the student locker rooms, showers and bathrooms were unisex. At the time that decision was made, it was not known that Twins have two bodies sharing one mind. That decision was made as a result from some tests that had shown that what one body of a Twin could see, the other one could as well. Once that was proven by the school administration to the school district officials, it was decided that it would not matter if there were two locker rooms or not.

My biggest concern was due to the reasonable requests. No one had touched my 'private areas' since I started taking a bath with myself and no other help. Even though there was nudity at my old school, there was not much touching except in the showers and even that was mostly restricted to 'couples' that were dating each other as opposed to just a random person in your PE class asking you if you needed help in the shower. I had also feared being made fun of by my classmates. Another thing that worried me was the possibility of Robert and Roberta going through the program at two different times.

My last concerns revolved around the idea of Program Partners. I worried how I would get along with them, and how they would get along with each other if both of my bodies went through the program together. I also wondered how they would react to me being different. To my great relief things in general turned out better than I expected them to.

True, I had a few unpleasant experiences with the reasonable requests. The worse one was Tuesday Morning, but there were other times that some of the guys (and to be truthful some of the girls as well) got a little rough. When that happened, Pat or I would ask them something like "Would you like to be treated rough when it's your week?" or "How would you like to be treated when it's your turn in The Program?"

A few people had a negative response to my question. Their answer was along the lines of, "I will treat you rough, and you will like it." However, most of those who were a little too rough apologized to Pat or me for being that way. A few of those in the second group even went as far as asking if Pat or me could teach them how to have a gentler touch.

When I found out that my partner Pat was also a Twin, my worries about how my partners would get along with each other and their reaction to my being different disappeared. I still wondered about how I would get along with Pat. However, I realized by Tuesday evening that at the very least I was in lust with them. With everything that happened on Wednesday, I decided that what I was feeling was not just simply lust but Love. At that point, I hoped that Pat felt the same towards me.

Pat - Memories

I woke up this morning snuggling face to face with Robin. We had gone to sleep spooned together with Robert behind Patricia and Patrick behind Roberta. However, during the night, both Roberta and Patricia had rolled over and now both of my bodies were facing both of Robin's.

I peeked at Robin through half closed eyes and I started thinking of some of the events we went through together this week. First, we survived The Program together. Granted, I was fairly confident that I would survive it with no permanent scars. Having Robin as my partner sure made it a lot more fun than it would have been otherwise.

After the assembly kicking off the school year, I feared that when I went through The Program, with my luck, I would get one or two partners who would react badly to the idea that as a Twin I have both a male and a female body. One other fear I had was my two bodies going through the program at separate times. That fear was because I did not have any type of guarantee that Patrick and Patricia would go through The Program at the same time. Fortunately, the last two fears were crushed Monday morning when I was told that I would be in The Program this week and Robin was introduced as my partner.

Thinking about Robin reminded me of some things our parents had told us about our family history this week. One of my biggest surprises was that we are cousins. Ok, technically, Robin and I are just sort of double step-cousins. Even so, Robin, Amanda, Jason, and I talked about us being step-cousins on our way to school yesterday morning. The biggest question that was on my mind was whether to tell other people about that little detail of our lives or not. We decided that it really didn't need to become public knowledge. However, if someday it did, we would not deny it, but make sure that all the details were correct.

We also decided to do the same thing about the stranger family connections that we have. Pat and I have two half siblings in common who are not related to each other. A stranger connection is that, in a way, Jason and Amanda could be called their own step-cousin. Besides being half siblings to Pat and me, Jason and Amanda could also be counted as our step-cousins.

I continued to gaze at Robin with my eyes mostly closed when I heard Robert's PCD go off. I decided to stop pretending to be asleep and slowly opened my eyes as I listened to the conversation. Once Robin noticed I was awake, Roberta started giving me the other half of the conversation as well.

Robin - Early morning call

I was still thinking about some of the discoveries I had made about my family when Robert's PCD rang indicating an incoming call. It was Christine calling us to thank us for giving her a ride last night. She also indicated she wanted to thank Robert personally, and asked him to go out to the movies with her sometime. Robert told her that he was currently going out with Patricia, and that the only reward he wanted was for someone to help someone he loved if they needed it.

The sound of Robert's PCD appeared to wake Pat up. While Robert was still talking to Christine, Roberta told Pat that it seemed like Christine had developed a crush on Robert. Pat jokingly said we needed to find her a boyfriend of her own so she would not be chasing after Patricia's. I thought about it a moment and replied that seemed like a good idea.

After Christine hung up, I decided to take a shower to finish waking up. As I got out of bed to go to the bathroom I asked, "I am going to take a shower before breakfast. Want to join me Pat?"

"Are you sure you do not want Christine in there?" Pat replied.

"No, I want my lovers," I said as I was stepping into the bathroom. Seeing them still hesitating I continued, "I am talking about you Pat. So are you going to join me or not?"

That brought a big smile to Pat's faces as they followed me to the shower stall. We took our shower with a minimum of fooling around, even if we did make sure each other's 'no longer quite as private parts' were properly washed. Because of this extra attention the two cocks in the shower became erect, as did Patricia's and Roberta's nipples.

With water still cascading down her back, Roberta quickly took Patrick's erection in her hand and started stroking it. Patricia decided not to limit herself in just giving Robert a hand job so she got on her knees and started licking and sucking the knob of his cock as she stroked the shaft. Robert soon warned her that he was going to cum. Patricia then pointed Robert's cock at her chest. The three stronger squirts landed on and between her tits with a couple of few weaker ones landing lower down. Patrick was not far behind in cumming, but since Roberta was still standing up, she aimed his squirts of cum upwards. One was too high and ended up on Roberta's chin, the next two landed more on the sides of Roberta's tits and a final dribble covered her hand.

"Looks like we need another shower Patricia," Roberta said looking down at herself and then at Patricia.

"Only this time Robert and Patrick will need to wait for us outside the shower to prevent more accidents," Patricia replied with a giggle. Patrick and Robert quickly finished cleaning themselves up and stepped out of the shower. Patricia and Roberta then finished washing the cum off of each other.

Even getting a little bit sidetracked, we soon were done with our showers. Since I could smell something good cooking, we went downstairs in the nude as it has become usual for us. There we found my parents fixing pancakes and eggs for breakfast. While we were eating, Jason and Amanda came wandering downstairs. Jason mentioned he was amazed at the fact that I was out of my room before 9 am on a Saturday morning.

"How would you know? After all, I have had to wake you up so that you could eat lunch with us," I replied in a half teasing manner. Actually, that type of thing had only happened a few times. In most of those, admittedly few times, the rest of the family had only gotten up at most an hour before he did. Granted, we had gone to bed very late the night before or rather, early that morning.

When we were done eating Pat and I helped clear the table. When the leftovers and dishes had been taken care of, I decided to talk to Mom about my suspicion that Christine had a crush on Robert. Mom told Pat and me that we should be careful not to hurt Christine, but at the same time, we should not put ourselves in a situation that she would hurt one of us.

Pat - Breakfast.

When Robert's PCD rang indicating an incoming call I pretended to wake up. While Robert was talking to Christine using his PCD, Roberta was telling me what Christine was saying so I would know both sides of the conversation. Roberta joked about Christine seeming to have a crush on Robert. I agreed, but I did not mention my fear that Robin was thinking of leaving me. I jokingly said that we needed to find her someone of her own and Roberta agreed with me.

When Robin mentioned that they wanted to take a shower before going down to breakfast, I let my fear slip out. I asked them if they wanted Christine to join them. I was relieved to hear that they wanted me to join them. Better yet, they still wanted me as their lover.

After having some fun in the shower, we got out and started drying ourselves. When we were done drying off, Robin said that they smelled something cooking. With that we adopted the uniform of the day at Robin's house and went downstairs (in other words, we went downstairs in the nude.)

As usual, we had several choices for breakfast. The bad part is that starting Monday I will either have to start getting up a little earlier and learn how to fix myself some breakfast or go back to my usual bowl of cereal.

Robin - Morning activities

When we were done with breakfast Dad asked us about our plans for the day. Amanda mentioned that she and Jason were going to go to the library this morning to do some research for a paper they had to write. Since I had not yet gone to the Abilene City Library, I asked if I could go along. Upon hearing my plans, Pat decided to go as well.

Even though the library was a two-story building, I was not very impressed by it's size since it appeared fairly small from the front. Pat noticed that something was on my mind and asked, "Want to tell me what you are thinking about?"

"From the way Amanda described this place I thought it was a lot larger," I replied.

"Why should it be any larger? We can actually access any reference material we might possibly need using either our PCDs or the computers that you have in your bedrooms. Actually, this is more of a museum than anything else. The top floor is the only one that is still used like some libraries were used historically. It has several 'research rooms' that can be used by one or two people at a time as well as some intended for larger groups," Pat replied as we entered the library.

"If we could do all our research online, why come here at all?" I asked, as I noticed that the library definitely looked larger from the inside than it had from the front.

"Well, it does provide a quiet place to work on papers and stuff like that," Pat stated. "Even though we don't need it for that reason since we each have our own bedrooms, I know that is not the case for everybody. I remember last year several of Amanda's friends came over to study at our house since there was too much noise and distraction at their place. Additionally, I remember Dad saying that there are some people who use this as neutral place for meetings and other things as well."

By this time, I had long lost sight of where Jason and Amanda might have gone. When I mentioned that to Pat, they told me to follow them. We climbed the stairs to the second floor and there I could see a central area with several computers in it surrounded by small rooms around it. I continued following Pat around the lobby until they motioned for me to look through the glass portion of the door to one of the research rooms.

Inside that room, I saw someone leaning over a table and being fucked from behind. Since the couple looked somewhat familiar I looked again, and this time I was finally able to see the face of the girl leaning over the table, my half sister Amanda. I told Pat that I had seen Amanda in there and they replied that when they had first looked in they had briefly seen Jason's face.

"Amanda once showed me a story online about a couple who made love in a library. She then told me that she wanted to do something like that sometime. At that point, she mentioned that she had decided that the only thing she needed to fulfill her fantasy was the right guy," Pat commented.

"From the looks of things in there I think she decided she has found the right guy to do that with," I replied with a small grin on my face, "By the way, were you planning on something like that or not?"

"Actually, I was thinking about taking a look at some of the journals that other people who have gone in the program have written. Most of those journals are kept at our school until the end of the school year and are either returned to the student or destroyed. A few are used to point out problems that occurred and a copy of those as well as any that might involve criminal cases are kept. The parents of the students with the four or five best journals per grade per year are asked if they would mind a copy of that journal being made public. If the parents agree, then a copy of that journal is kept at the school the Program Participant went to while in The Program as well as here."

When Pat paused for a moment I asked, "Ok, and what does that have to do with our assignment?"

"Let me explain the reason I want to read a few of the journals stored here. I seem to recall in the directions we were given that if a pair of Program Partners so desired, they could turn in a common journal. What I want to do is to check out a few examples of how a couple would write this joint journal, and compare that with some examples of individual journals. Depending on what we find, it might be a good idea to rework our individual journals into two joint ones. However, if that would complicate things too much we could just turn in the four different ones Monday Morning," Pat replied.

"Sounds like a plan. Would you mind if I check something out downstairs while you are getting some of those journals?" I answered.

"I have a better idea. How about instead of me getting the journals while you look at whatever you are wanting to look at, lets have Robert and Patricia get the journals while Roberta and Patrick check out whatever you want to look at?" Pat asked me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.