Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 12: Friday Evening

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Friday Evening - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Robin - Football Game

After an early supper, Pat and I were told to clean off the table before we got ready to go to the game. Jason and Amanda went up to their room while we started to clean up. Knowing we did not have much time, we quickly cleared off the table, rinsing off the dishes and loading them up in the dishwasher. When the dishwasher was full, Patricia started it, and then we went upstairs to put on our warpaint.

As we passed the door to the room our half-siblings have been sleeping in, we heard them talking. However, since we could not understand what they were saying we went ahead to Roberta's room after pausing for just a moment. Just as we started to enter Roberta's room where our paint was waiting for us we heard some laughter.

Before we started to put on the body paint Pat stopped me and commented, "since we are in The Program this week we probably would be forced to wash off the body paint if we showed up completely covered. Now, what do most people focus on when we have been walking around naked at school?"

"Based on what I noticed most people focused on Patricia and Roberta's tits and all of our crouches and asses," I replied.

"How about if we left those areas unpainted?" Pat asked and then continued before I had a chance to answer, "What I am thinking of is kinda hard to describe. I guess the best way to picture it is imagine that we got a tan while wearing short-shorts and in Roberta and Patricia's the top part of a bikini. What I am recommending is that we only paint where we would get a tan in that situation."

I thought about it for a minute and answered, "I agree with two suggestions. First, I do not think we should paint our faces. Secondly, instead of triangles of bare skin to expose most of Patricia and Robin's tits, why not use handprints? Here, let me show you what I am talking about."

I motioned Patricia to stand up. Then Robert got behind her and cupped her tits with Robert's fingers pointing to each other and his thumbs pointing up. Patrick had Robert spread his fingers out until he said that's good, now hold it right there. Patrick then started to outline Robert's hands over Patricia's body. When Patrick was done outlining Robert's hands, Robert had Patrick position his hands over Roberta's tits while he outlined them.

Once we were done outlining the areas we were not going to paint we started on the rest. Patrick and Roberta finished painting each other while a few feet away Patricia and Robert were doing the same. We used our hairdryers to speed up the drying process some. Luckily we managed to avoid getting too warm or having the paint run to badly while we were using them. Those hairdryers sure got a workout, in fact, one of them actually quit on us before we were done. The remaining hairdryer was able to finish things off though.

When we were done painting ourselves, we went downstairs where Amanda and Jason were waiting for us. After my first glance at them, I did a double take. I then realized that Jason was wearing a pair of biker shorts he had painted over with some of the body paint. Amanda also was not nude at all since looking closely I could tell she was wearing a paint covered two part bikini. Granted it was a micro mini bikini but still she was wearing one.

When we got to the football stadium, we saw that Amanda was correct in reminding us to bring some of each color of leftover body paint to do the minor touchups. As it turned out, all of us needed some touchups with Jason needing the most. Ironically, he had been the one most convinced we would not need to do any touchups. Jason and Amanda had to wait in line to get tickets, but Pat and I got in free because we were in the program this week.

As soon as we walked through the gate, Dr. Bethard saw us and started laughing at our paintjobs. He then walked up to us and told us that we appeared more naked now than we had when we were at school earlier today. He went on to say, "I will let you continue the way you are for two reasons. First, body paint is not mentioned as a prohibited covering for students in The Program. Secondly, by leaving certain areas unpainted, you are actually highlighting the parts of your bodies that had gotten the most attention this week."

Dr. Bethard then had us pose for the yearbook photographer, who had been taking pictures of the students in as they waited in line to get tickets or to get in. That picture really made its rounds. It not only made it to the yearbook as part of the cover for the "School Spirit" section, but it was also used in the school newspaper, and somehow a copy of it found it's way to the sports section of the Sunday edition of the Abilene Reporter-News. We found out the following Monday that a note was added to the Naked in School Program pamphlet with that picture of us telling future program participants that this was allowable for home football games. I could understand the reasoning behind only allowing body paint for the home games. Basically, it would be to avoid potential problems with the administration of the other school concerning the idea of body paint being acceptable or not. However, I never heard a good explanation why only for football games.

As he was finishing up his monologue with us, he saw Jason and Amanda approaching us from behind. After verifying that they were not in The Program this week, he told them that if they were Program Students they would be wearing way to much.

I was getting the feeling this will be an interesting game, especially on the sidelines. The cheerleaders have to perform naked, but they also have to follow a 2005 law that states that sexually suggestive performances at athletic events and other extracurricular competitions are not allowed. This law is still in the books, even though it probably should have been thrown out when the Naked in School program started.

Pat and I had some fairly good seats a few rows up near the fifty yard line. Since these were assigned to those in The Program, if we came to the next home game we would be sitting somewhere else. I saw Ms. Jackson as we were entering the section reserved for the students in The Program. She asked us about our so called outfits and I just smiled and said that Dr. Bethard told us to come in school colors so here we were. I also mentioned that he had seen and approved of our outfits. Ms. Jackson spoke for a moment in her PCD and told us that we could go ahead and sit down in our places.

The tone of the football game was set from the start. Our team won the toss and chose to receive. The Permian kicker managed to kick the ball to the twenty-yard line were it was caught by one of our special team members. He started running, avoiding tackles and getting blocks and returned the kickoff for a touchdown. The extra point was good and it was our turn to kick.

Our kicker booted the ball to their fifteen-yard line and the ball was caught. The runner started to make his way down the field until a near tackle close to the thirty-yard line turned him around. He then started running back towards his own end zone. About five yards before he got there, he made a lateral pass to one of the guys on our team. I do not know what he was thinking making a lateral in the first place. He might have thought he was going to get tackled and he was trying to lateral to another player on his team slightly behind our guy. No matter what he was thinking, he made at least a couple of mistakes on that one play. With the extra point, our team was up fourteen to zip after less than two minutes of play.

The second time we kicked off, the ball went out of bounds near the twenty-five yard line. A couple of sacks and a penalty later and it was third and thirty. The Permian quarterback threw a perfect pass... perfect that is except for the small detail that it was intercepted and run back for our third touchdown of the night. Once again, the extra point was good.

I could not help but to laugh. Our team was up twenty-one to zero and our offence had not stepped on the field yet. So much for that story we were told, about them having a dominating team!

After the first three quick scores, we slowed down a bit. We only had four first downs in the first quarter and another six in the second. Permian actually managed two first downs. The first due to was pass interference. Their new line of scrimmage was behind where they had started that series. The second time they got a first down was also due to penalties.

By the end of the half, it was obvious that the Permian quarterback had given up. When the buzzer sounded indicating the end of the half he had possession of the ball. He either forgot or did not care that the play would continue until the ball was considered dead. Instead of throwing the ball to the sidelines or to the ground, or even handing it to one of the officials, he tossed the ball over his shoulder and started to run to the sidelines with the rest of his team following him.

Our team also walked off the field with the exception of one of our tight ends. He realized the mistake that had been made and picked up the ball. He then calmly walked into the end zone, and was credited with a fumble recovery. The funniest thing was that by the time he got into the end zone, there were actually more officials on the field than players on either side. The point after kick attempt was blocked, or more accurately hit our long center in the middle of his back. However, there was a flag on the play by the defense, so the attempt had to be redone a little bit closer in. This time our kicker faked the kick and waltzed into the end zone untouched, finishing an amazing first half.

During the halftime show, the scoreboard showed us that several state high school records had already been broken. These had been records for entire games not just halves so that made some of those feats even more amazing. We also could see if we kept going at this rate, several other records looked like they might fall.

In fact, two of the few records that appeared to be safe were the number of first downs by a team and the total number of first downs. There was not a single starter in backfield, except for our kicker that had less than one hundred yards rushing. That included our quarterback who rushed one hundred and fifteen yards in five carries. Three of those carries were for over thirty yards each and ended up in touchdowns.

The second half was much like the first. At one point of the game, our team was lined up near the fifty-yard line. Our quarterback tried to pass the ball to a Permian player who was about five yards away from anybody from Cooper. He actually caught the ball then ran towards our quarterback and handed the ball back to him. I could see our quarterback move his arms as if he was shrugging before making his longest and slowest run of the day scoring his fifth touchdown. According to the scoreboard clock, it took our quarterback almost a minute to run fifty-five yards. The total time for that down was close to two minutes.

In the last play of the game, our opponent was once again backed up against their end zone. The ball was hiked and Permian's backup quarterback started looking for someone to throw the ball to. At this point in the game, Permian's two quarterbacks had a combined fifteen completions in thirty attempts. Unfortunately for their team, all the completions were to a Cooper defensive player. Almost two thirds of those interceptions ended being run back for touchdowns. Two of the remaining six interceptions resulted in a touchdown after one play, and three others resulted in touchdowns after two or three plays.

Before he found an eligible receiver, the buzzer sounding the end of the game sounded. Instead of copying his starter, he kept the ball with him as he raced off the field to the safety of the locker rooms. Since he ran out of the end zone holding the ball, Cooper got a safety.

Our defense had been on the field most of the time so far due to the incredible number of interceptions and the utter incompetence of their defense to stop or even slow down our offence.

Pat - Football Game

It was evident that our opponents were outmatched. At the end of the first quarter, we heard it announced that, at this point in the game, we had more touchdowns than first downs. Of course, those numbers were helped by the fact that there were two touchdowns by our defense and one by our special teams even before our offense took to the field. In fact, at half time our offence was responsible for less than half the touchdowns we had accumulated.

During the halftime show, the scoreboard showed several stats. There were only two areas where we did not show complete domination of the game. The first one was for those stats involving field goals since our team did not even try for one. Permian made one attempt, but missed, their kick coming up short and to the left of the goalpost. The other stat was time of possession. Then again, when you score a touchdown in the same play that you make a pass interception, or when you score a touchdown in a punt return, your time of possession does not add up very quickly.

Add to that that the fact that our average scoring drive took less than five downs, even not counting punts or interceptions returned for touchdowns, we did not have as big an opportunity to take time off the clock as our opponents. We also did not have any delay of game penalties, unlike the Permian team.

Robin and I decided to we should get some snacks and drinks during halftime show. However, since we did not want to miss it either, Roberta and Patrick went down to the concession stand and stood in line for a while before finally being served. After getting the drinks and snacks for all four bodies, Roberta and Patrick started to walk around. Approaching the outside entrance to the Permian's locker room, Roberta saw some movement so Patrick joined her in ducking behind some pillars supporting the stands.

Roberta pointed out to Patrick after we had gotten into position and started watching that it sounded like someone was leaving Permian's locker room. I was not surprised that Roberta and Patrick saw some cheerleaders exiting their locker room. After all, I had heard of rumors of wild things happening in the locker rooms during halftime. I was surprised to see that some of Cooper's cheerleaders were the ones who were leaving. Now why would our cheerleaders visit the visitor's locker room during a home game? I personally have no idea. Roberta and Patrick returned to their seats and we wondered about what we had seen while we waited for the second half to start.

I halfway expected to be bored at watching our team finish massacring the Permian's and as it turned out, I underestimated them. If anything, the second half was worse than the first in terms of quality football. The Permian team seemed to improve a little in the second half, but our second string who started the third quarter did not play much better than them. I noticed one jersey had Moss on the back, but it was only after checking out the roster using my PCD that I was able to verify that it was the Tony Moss that had given me some trouble Tuesday. So much has happened since then that I could hardly believe that it was just three days ago. Then again, I must admit that my week started getting better after he stripped me. Apparently the coach thought that Tony's 'personal problems' were solved enough for him to play.

When the game started, the visitor's side of the stadium was almost completely full. However, when I looked over there as the third quarter was starting I could tell that about half of the crowd on the visitor's side left before or during the half time show. Then again, the game was so lopsided that many people left early on our side of the stadium as well to go to one or another post-game victory party.

When the final buzzer blew, the score was 103 to 6. It was actually funny looking at the antique scoreboard behind the north end zone and seeing a score of only 03 to 6. Of course, the modern scoreboard behind the south end zone showed the not only the correct total score, it also broke the scoring down by quarters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.