Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 11: Friday Afternoon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Friday Afternoon - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Robert - Home Economics

Shortly after our encounter with the cheerleaders, it was time to head off to class again. When Patricia and I walked into home economics, we found out that today we would be making pizzas instead of some sort of desert. Due to time constraints, the pizza crust was provided for us.

Basically, all we would have to do is to select the toppings we wanted, put the pizza pie in the oven. Then we had to just make sure that we did not overcook it or make it come out raw.

I could not resist the idea of showing off again, so I took my pizza crust and carefully cut a pocket in the center of the dough. Inside that pocket, I put some mozzarella cheese then I closed the pocket. Then I spread some tomato sauce over the crust. Over the tomato sauce, I spread some pepperoni, sausage, sliced ham, more mozzarella, cheddar, and American cheese, alternating between a topping of cheese then meat. I topped it off with a few slices of black olives. Since Patricia and I would be sharing an oven, I waited until she was done creating her masterpiece.

Patricia took some time to think about what she wanted on her pizza. She chose to make a ham and pineapple pizza. She took her time in arranging the pineapple chunks, and then covered them with cheese.

Alessandra asked us if she could share our oven and when we agreed to let her, she popped what appeared to be a cheese pizza with every kind of cheese we had available into the oven. Patricia and I followed suit. We kept checking our pizzas and finally we decided they were done. I took my pie out and set it on a hot pad. The second one I removed from the oven was the one Alessandra had made. Patricia asked me to take hers out and when I did, I saw that the cheese had melted enough that I could tell that Patricia had written, "kiss me" on her pizza. I grinned at her and told her "later."

While our pizzas were cooling off a little, Alessandra complained, "I really could not make the pizza that I wanted to create because of lack of ingredients."

Patricia asked, "What ingredients were you missing by the way? I can see several types of ingredients that nobody used."

Alessandra replied, "Corn, hearts of palm, sliced boiled eggs, and sliced tomatoes. You know, things you might find on a house special pizza in Brazil."

As she was reciting those ingredients, I was reminded of the one time I had pizza in Brazil and how odd the pizza looked. I also thought it strange to see baskets with mayonnaise and ketchup packets on the tables. One thing that I did notice was that some of the people sitting at the tables around my family actually used the mayonnaise and ketchup on their pizzas.

Patrick - Shop

As we made our way to shop, Roberta mentioned that she had some ideas about decorating the jewelry box she would be making. "You know, that sounds like a good idea. However, I think I will just be making a simple one since I am not much of an artist," I replied.

"I for one enjoy doing detail type work, I don't really like doing something that does not show some detail work, " Roberta replied as we were stopped for a reasonable request.

The ninth grader who stopped us could not believe that my cock would fit inside of Roberta. Roberta sucked my cock a couple of times to get it hard again and to apply a little bit of lubrication. We then proved him wrong with Roberta guiding my cock into her pussy. I bottomed out inside of her and Roberta laughed. "I guess this proved that I can get Patrick completely inside my pussy," she commented.

His curiosity satisfied he walked off. As much as I wanted to I knew we did not have enough time to get off before class so I withdrew from Roberta. I promised I would take care of her later as we hurried the rest of our way to Shop.

As we were hurrying to class, I remembered our earlier conversation. "What would you say about splitting the work Patricia? I could do the simpler but bulkier parts and you could work on some of the more detailed parts," I asked her.

"Let me think about it, and I will tell you after class," she replied.

Roberta and I managed to walk in the door just as the bell rang. Mr. Tyler reminded the class that we were expected to be in our seats when the bell rang. "The reason we are not in our seats is because we were stopped too long for a reasonable request," Roberta answered.

Mr. Tyler told the class to continue with their drawings in perspective and called Roberta and me to his desk. "This week you have that excuse, but remember that starting Monday you will no longer be in the program, so you will be expected to be in your seats when the bell rings," he continued.

When there was about five minutes left in the class Mr. Tyler asked to see the rough draft of the drawing for the woodworking project. That reminded me of my talk with Roberta on our way to class.

When the bell rang, I asked her what she thought of my idea to split the work. She agreed with me and we decided to stay a few minutes to present our idea to Mr. Tyler. When most of the other students had left, I asked, "Mr. Tyler, could Roberta and I work on two copies of the same project? Roberta would make the drawers and the tops for the two jewelry boxes and I would work on making the rest."

"Roberta, do you agree to make this a joint project with Patrick, dividing the work as he just said?" Mr. Tyler asked.

"Yes I do. In fact, after hearing that he was planning on basically just making a plain box I thought about giving him a hand with some decorations before he gave it to his mom," Roberta answered, "in fact, I am planning on making some decorative molding for the two tops and front of each of the drawers. Once we get our project home I plan on lining the inside of the drawers with some velvet."

He thought about it and agreed that we could work on our project that way. He did warn us that he would keep an eye on us to make sure that we actually worked as a team instead of one of us doing most of the work leaving the other one sitting around doing nothing.

Roberta - Biology

Our talk with Mr. Tyler took just long enough that we had to hurry to get to our Biology class in time. We made it in through the door just as the bell rang. Mr. Hendrick made a point of looking at the time on the PCD on his left arm then told us to go to our seats.

We started to go to our regular seats. Mr. Hendrick interrupted us, and said that we should have remembered that since we were in The Program our seats were the ones facing the rest of the class. He then told Patricia and Robert, who had made it to their seats before the bell rang, to sit next to us.

Mr. Hendrick reminded the class that he had the right to consider tardy any student not in their seat when the bell rang. Those that had a note from their previous teacher or from the office were automatically excused. After an incident last year, he also started giving students in The Program a couple of extra minutes. He knew that depending on how many times and how long we were stopped for reasonable requests it could be close to impossible for us to get to class and be seated before the bell. However, he would not accept the excuse of someone who had made a reasonable request and then arrived in his class late. He then asked us if we needed relief and we said yes.

I whispered something in Patricia's ear. I then moved myself in front of Patrick and then I got on my knees and leaned forward to give him a blowjob. Patricia did the same thing next to me in front of Robert. When she was settled in the same position I was in, I placed my hand on her mound and started to play with her clit as I gave Patrick his blowjob. Patricia responded in kind, rubbing her fingers on my clit sometimes pinching it as she gave Robert his blowjob. With all the mutual stimulation, we did not last long and we all came at the same time. I have decided that there is only one thing that I enjoy more than giving Patrick a blowjob or Patricia giving Robert one. That one thing is for Patrick's cock to be in my pussy, or Robert's cock to be buried inside of Patricia.

After our short mini orgy, Mr. Hendrick waited for Patricia and me return to our seats in from of the class before he started a lecture on reproduction. He talked about some of the signs that animals use when they are searching for a mate. He then asked the class what were some of the things men and women did to get the attention of the object of their desire.

After a few general answers from our classmates, Mr. Hendrick asked us, "Patricia and Robert, would the two of you say that you are in a relationship?"

"Yes, I am going steady with Robert," Patricia replied.

"I am deeply in love with Patricia," Robert replied getting a big smile from Patricia, "I feel like something is missing when I am not with her."

"What about you two Patrick and Roberta?" Mr. Hendrick asked.

"I have only known Roberta since Monday, but it feels like a lot longer than that," Patrick said dodging my playful punch to his shoulder, "However, I want to get to know her a lot better since I plan on spending the rest of my life with her," Patrick finished.

"I plan to someday have children with Patrick, so I guess I could say I am in a relationship with him," I said, replying to Mr. Hendrick's question.

"Would you say you were seduced or that you seduced your partner?" Mr. Hendrick asked next, "And if there was seduction involved, how did you seduce your partner or how did they seduce you?"

"I would say that Patrick and I seduced each other," I replied to Patrick's nod.

"Same here," Patricia replied, with Robert nodding his head in agreement beside her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Mr. Hendrick asked us.

"I have been with Roberta a lot since we came into the program. Seeing her like this today does not turn me on as much as it did on Monday. Yesterday I had the opportunity to see her in some sexy lingerie. That actually turned me on more than seeing her naked like she is now. I would say dressing with a hint of mystery is what I would choose in a woman," Patrick replied.

"I agree with Patrick in that a naked body is not as sexy as one that creates an air of mystery. Just be aware that if you dress in a way that some consider to be fuck-me clothes, or even go naked like I am, there might be some that might try to take advantage of you because of that. Also remember that no means no," I said, completing my thought.

Patricia - Biology

I admit I was surprised when I felt Roberta's fingers on my clit when I was giving Robert relief. I returned the favor to her and between fingering Roberta's clit and sucking on Robert's cock, I was able to make Robin cum faster than usual. Then again, since they did the same to me I ended up cuming harder than usual as well.

I sat down in my now usual daze. The next thing I knew, Mr. Hendrick was asking Robin and me about our relationships with each other. When we answered him, he asked us who seduced whom. After we answered that question, he asked us to briefly talk about how we seduced our partner. Patrick mentioned how he considered sexy lingerie to actually be sexier than a naked body, and that Roberta used that as part of her seduction. Roberta quickly agreed with him.

"First of all, I am only interested in being seduced by one man," I said turning and giving an exaggerated wink towards Robert who started to blush to the laughter of some of the girls in our class. "But the way he seduced me was though his tongue. No, I am not talking about him giving me pleasure down there with his tongue," I said pointing and getting a few more laughs, "even though he is excellent at that, but by talking to me. I have found out we have much in common, but more importantly, when I am with him I feel he puts me up on a pedestal.

"I know that some of the girls like someone who is tall, muscular and that has a big cock. I would not complain if Robert grew a few more inches and became more muscular, however, I like him the way he is. Yes, I know his is not the biggest cock around, but he definitely knows how to use it. I might ask him to consider making those changes when he takes his next nano-shot but I would not get mad at him if he chose not to do that," I said finishing my thought.

"I remember reading that some perfume and aftershave manufactures have made a study of pheromones. Their conclusion was that while humans are not as sensitive to them as some other animals, certain pheromones are attractive to some people and repel others. In fact, one of the studies I read about had some seemingly random data until one of the researchers asked the subjects to list if they felt more attracted to men, women or to both equally. It turned out that no matter the sex of the subject, if they felt attracted to women the female pheromone would turn them on. When they were told to smell a male pheromone, they would either get turned off or it would not affect them. Similar results occurred with those attracted only to males or to both males and females," Robert said.

"Most females I am attracted to are more likely to be seduced after they are taken out for a nice dinner and a good time afterwards. I remember seeing a few girls that were hanging onto some guys who were athletes but might not be able to outwit a chicken with it's head chopped off two out of three times. Some girls are seduced by the thought of a guy having lots of money. I am lucky in that I managed to seduce Patricia with my mind. She could probably outrun me if we were to race each other, and is my equal or superior in other sports. In talking with her this week, I have decided I am lucky she is not only after someone who is rich. In fact, as I have learned this week, if anything, her family has a few more bucks than mine," Robert finished. The last part was actually an attempt at misdirection since my parents and Pats are stepsiblings so technically we are part of the same family.

When asked how he had learned about pheromones, Robert while trying to keep a straight face replied with, "Doesn't everybody read encyclopedias for fun?" to the laughter of our classmates.

Mr. Hendrick then asked the class what were some of the signs a girl was interested in having sex even if not necessarily with you. The class clown said, "She rips your clothes off and starts giving you a blowjob?"

"Well, that is a definite sign she wants your cock. Now if she makes you cum then she might be interested in other forms of sex later. If she gets your cock all hard then tries to zip up your pants without making sure your cock is out of the way of the zipper then she is pissed off at you. Trust me, she definitely does not to have sex with you is she does that," Mr. Hendrick replied abruptly, "Anyone else?"

I wondered if something like what Mr. Hendrick had described had happened to him in the recent past. I know that he usually was a lot more easygoing than he was today, and I know that if what he was describing happened to me I would be upset for a while.

"Her tits become aroused?" someone in the back of the classroom said.

"Very good, even if you did put it fairly crudely. A better way to say that is an aroused woman will have erect nipples. How about an answer from one of the girls this time?" Mr. Hendrick replied.

"Her pussy becomes wet possibly even dripping her juices?" one of the girls in the front row said looking at Roberta's chair.

"That is another sign, of arousal, even though its one that unless the girl is naked may not be noticed by other people," Mr. Hendrick replied. He then noticed where she was looking. "Roberta, before you leave I want you to wipe off that seat for me," He said with his first smile of the day.

After a few more comments, he asked the class about some of the signs of male arousal. Several were given, but just before class was to end Mr. Hendrick mentioned, "You are forgetting one of the most obvious signs. When a man is interested in having sex his penis becomes erect. I hope you took good notes since what we covered today will be on the first test," he finished just before the bell rang indicating the end of the class.

Robert - Physics

As I was walking down the hallway with Patricia, a girl accidentally tripped me. Her locker was on the bottom row, and the door was stuck. She had braced her foot against the locker next to hers and gave it a jerk. Her locker opened faster than she expected it to causing her to fall against my legs. I stumbled for a few steps before recovering my balance. The worse part of it was that it was not only my Robert body that was stumbling but also my Roberta one. Fortunately, Patrick acted like he was the guilty party since there was no one else near Roberta when she started stumbling.

I saw several members of the cheerleading squad get stopped for reasonable requests. However, Patricia and I were apparently considered old news since we were only stopped once on our way to our physics class. It struck me as funny since from what I remembered from The Program pamphlet, those who were going nude or almost nude only as a result of extracurricular activities including cheerleading, did not have to submit to the reasonable request rules that those in the program did. I wondered if the cheerleaders knew that or if they just wanted to take advantage of the fact that they were nearly naked.

Mrs. Rodriguez looked a little bit surprised when Patricia and I walked in before most of the rest of the class. Every other day this week, we had walked in just before it was time to start class.

After the bell rang, she looked over at us and asked us if we needed relief. "No, physics is so unsexy that I will never need relief in it." I said, smiling and winking at her to let her know I was just joking. I had thought about what she had said on Monday, and I figured that I might as well joke about it. True it was my last chance to get relief in class, but on the other hand, I did not think that I would be lacking any relief at home.

About five minutes after the bell indicating class was supposed start, Dr. Bethard announced that all cheerleaders, football players, marching band, and those who were in The Program this week would need to leave fifteen minutes early to for the pep rally in the school auditorium. There would be a chime indicating that it was time for us to leave. Everybody else would have to stay in his or her classrooms until the last bell rang.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.