Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 10: Friday Morning

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Friday Morning - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Robin - Friday morning before school

I had spent part of the night tossing and turning. I know I spent much of it thinking about what Pat and I had done in the context of what we had overheard last night. Eventually I managed to fall asleep.

I woke up with Pat singing a duet in the shower. I didn't hear the alarm going off in Robert's room so they either didn't use one or they turned it off before it woke me up.

I needed to pee badly so I knocked on the bathroom door. Pat said come on in, so I did. It was hard (no pun intended in Robert's case) to empty my bladder with Pat in the shower, but I did manage to do it after a few minutes.

It's funny how the mind works. I have been nude around Pat for most of the time we have been awake in the past three days. I used a co-ed bathroom for many years at my old school. I have not had any problems with using the bathrooms and gym locker room of the opposite sex this week. Pat and I even had sex three times yesterday, once in front of an entire class.

However, overhearing my Mom mention to Pat's parents that we were related made me feel uncomfortable to use the bathroom with Pat in there as well. What's worse, I can't really think of how to ask Mom about that comment.

Pat - Friday morning before school

I looked at the clock and realized that it was about five minutes until the alarm was set to go off. Before the alarm had a chance to go off, I turned it off and went to the bathroom to start getting ready for my last naked day of classes this week.

It definitely makes it easier get ready in the morning not having to pick out what you are going to wear, and it also cuts down a lot on the amount of laundry that needs to be done. I will have to be naked for the game tomorrow but the rest of the team will be naked as well. I do have a slight advantage over them since I have had this week getting used to being stared at.

After taking care of some necessities, I started to take a shower. Remembering how Robin sounded when they sang in the shower I decided to try it out as well. I normally can't carry a tune in a bucket but with the help of the acoustics in Robin's shower, I decided I didn't sound too bad.

Robin knocked on the door when I was about ready to get out and asked if they could come in. I told them to go on ahead. They entered the bathroom and did their early morning routine. In a surprising move, they left right after that.

Last night, Robin and I had made love. This morning I could tell by the way they acted, that they were uncomfortable with something. We had found out after making love that our parents had been keeping some things secret from us. One of them was that Robin and I had been set up to meet each other. The other major thing we had overheard was that somehow we might be related.

After I dried off, I knocked on the door to the room Robin was sleeping in.

"Come in" they said with a hint of nervousness in their voice

"I have a feeling we need to talk about last night," I said after I entered their room. "Do you have any regrets about what we did yesterday morning, in health class or last night?"

"Not really, its just that... " Robin started.

"You don't feel comfortable about us having sex because of what we heard later on last night?" I continued speaking what was on my mind.

"Yes" they admitted, "I was looking forward to spending the night with you until we heard that we might be related."

"That killed the mood for me as well," I replied nodding my head, "that is why I agreed with you that we sleep in separate beds last night."

"I am not even sure how to ask my mom for more details" Robin continued hesitantly, "I don't really like the idea that we were pushed together, even though I have to admit that I really liked the results. At least, I liked the results until I found out we are somehow related since the idea of incest disturbs me some."

"Certain types of incest disturb me as well" I answered them, "in fact, with one exception, I don't think that relatives closer than say, first cousins, should have sex or make love together."

"And what may that exception be?" Robin asked me with a curious look.

"That exception would be if a Twin like us would have sex with themselves." I explained.

"That is not incest, its masturbation" Robin replied.

"How about just calling it incestual masturbation?" I sarcastically replied. "Now, why don't you hop in the shower? While you are doing that, I will try to think about how we could talk to your mom about what we heard last night."

I went back to Robert's room and finished getting ready for school. In spite of everything, I decided to continue practicing the outreach part of the program so I decided to forget about getting dressed for less than a couple of hours before having to strip again. An idea came to me on how to break the ice with Robin's mom. Before going downstairs, I went back into Roberta's room and said, "Robin do you think you can trust me and follow my lead?

"I guess so." They replied unhappily. Robin had started getting dressed, but when they saw that I had chosen not to, they took off what they had put on and followed a few steps behind me.

"Good Morning Mrs. Hamilton, or should I say Aunt Mary?" I said to Robin's mom.

Robin - More family secrets explained

"Pat, Why did you just call me Aunt Mary?" Mom asked them surprised.

Since Pat had already revealed that they knew we were related, I decided to continue with the story.

"Well Mom, last night Pat and I got a little thirsty 'talking' after we had gone to bed. We decided to come downstairs to get some water or juice to drink." I said, "on our way back to our rooms we heard you and Dad talking with Pat's parents. I know we probably should not have eavesdropped, but it seemed odd that the four of you were talking so late at night. Especially since we all had talked to them just before suppertime.

"We heard that we are related somehow and we were wondering how Pat and I are related to each other." I finished.

"Wait a minute, let me get your Dad as we will try to explain the situation better," Mom told us as she got up and went back upstairs.

While we were waiting, Jason and Amanda came in the dinning room. They started to tease us about being loud, but stopped when they noticed our faces.

"What happened?" Amanda asked.

Pat told them about the night before. "Wow" Amanda said, "I never knew you could faint from an orgasm" when they had gotten to that part. Pat and I started to tell about hearing Mom and Dad talk to Pat's parents. We barely had gotten started on that subject when Mom and Dad walked back into the dinning room.

"Looks like we got back just in time" Dad said, "We will continue from here Pat."

"Jason, you and Amanda were not down here when Robin and Pat told me that they had overheard a conversation Fred and I had with the McDonalds last night." Mom said.

"What they overheard raised up some questions about how we are related" Mom continued, "Dad and I will try to give you guys a quick explanation."

"First of all," Dad told us, "The six of you have the same four people as grandparents. My Dad married Amanda and Pat's mom when I was in my early twenties. They both had lost their spouses within a couple of years of each other when I was about you guy's ages."

"My mom married Tim McDonald's dad about six months later." My mom said, "My dad had filed for divorce with my mom a few years before and Tim's mom died when he was a small child. Actually, my dad died the day before the divorce was to be finalized so I guess that technically made my mom a widow.

"As we told you yesterday, Tim and Susan McDonald and the two of us double dated many times during our High School and early college years. Our parents ended up meeting each other in part because we were double dating. Susan's mom called the school after Susan had told her that there would be plenty of chaperones for our senior prom. As it turned out, the school needed at least two more because of a couple of last minute cancellations. Susan's mom called mine and then the two of them they talked Tim and Fred's father's into volunteering with them to help chaperone our senior prom," continued my mom.

"Soon after the prom we started noticing some changes in each of our households." Dad said, "we didn't know it then, but shortly after the prom our parents started dating. At that time, I was dating Susan and Mary was dating Tim. Meanwhile, my dad was dating Susan's mom and Tim's dad was dating Mary's mom."

"Most of our first couple of years in college we still double dated. Quite often on those dates, we would end up either in Fred and Tim's room, or in the room Susan and I shared and have sex with our date, " Mom told us, "About two weeks before thanksgiving the four of us each got a letter from our respective parent announcing their engagement."

Mom took a deep breath and continued, "The weekend before Thanksgiving Tim, Susan, Fred and I talked about some of the consequences of our parents' actions. Since we had switched partners a few times before we got the announcement of our parents' engagement, we decided to make those changes permanent, at least temporarily and then see how things went. The plan was to try out the new arrangement and if it did not work, go back to dating our future stepsibling. We quickly found out that the two new pairs were more compatible with each other than the old ones. It's not that Susan and Fred or Tim and I were incompatible, but we are more compatible with our current spouse.

"That is not to say that we did not get together occasionally even after we were married and have sex with each other's spouse. We have had some threesomes in the past fourteen years or so, with either Fred and me going to Tim's hotel room when he was in Chicago on business or Tim and Susan joining Fred in his hotel room here in Abilene when he would come down on one of his trips. The business part of the trip was related to our joint investments. Actually, we had decided to form the joint company soon after our parents got married," Mom continued.

"The last time the four of us got together to swap partners was about eight and a half months before Jason and Amanda were born. Jason, you came about two weeks before your due date. Amanda, you on the other hand, came about a week after yours. The two of you had the same original due date. One last thing," Dad said, "Jason, you and Amanda are not related at all to each other. You do however have four half siblings each."

Dad pointed to Pat and me when he said that.

"Shortly after you were born your DNA was tested. Those tests proved that Tim is your biological dad Jason, and I am Amanda's biological father. Your mothers are who you always thought them to be," Dad continued.

"Tim and Susan McDonald are your biological parents Pat, and Fred and I are your biological parents Robin. To ease your worry Robin, you and Pat, are only step-cousins," Mom explained.

"Jason, I want you to know that I consider you to be just as much my son as I do Robin." Dad told my brother, "Tim has told me the same thing, when I happened to mention that to him, about you Amanda."

"Why did you keep this a secret for so long Mom?" I asked.

"We kept in very close contact with Tim and Susan ever since we moved away from each other a few months before Jason and Amanda were born. Initially, we did not have the time to see each other. We actually had made many plans for all of us to meet up at a vacation spot or even to visit each other's home but something always prevented us from doing that," Mom replied, "Soon after you and Pat were born we thought we might have a chance to visit each other. Unfortunately, something came up and we were not able to travel that year. Later, when we started hearing about your special abilities we decided to wait until you turned 16 to reveal the rest of the family to you. You would have actually met each other in Rio last summer if we had been able to go on the dates we had initially reserved."

"We had no idea just how different you guys were until we got a booklet several years ago telling us about your special Twin school." Dad continued, "We finally decided last year that it was time for you to meet each other. It took us most of a year to work out the details. We had actually intended to tell you after Robin and Pat's 16th birthday party this weekend. Pat's parents wanted four the four of us to tell this to you face to face, but seeing how upset you seemed to be today, your mom and I decided to tell you this now. By the way, w e did have permission to talk about our past to you."

"Now hurry up and get ready to go to school." Mom finished looking at the clock.

With that, I asked Pat if they wanted to get dressed to go to school or not. Pat looked at us and said, "Well, going like this would be a different way to avoid those problems we had Tuesday."

Jason looked at Amanda and asked her if she wanted to try what they had talked about yesterday. Amanda giggled and said, "You just want to continue seeing me naked right?"

Jason blushed a little and admitted, "I do like to see you dressed this way. I was just thinking that today might be a nice day to volunteer for The Program."

"Ok, I guess we could try it out," replied Amanda, "but I am going to get a dress to put on in case I change my mind." With that, she walked up the stairway, closely followed by Jason. A couple of minutes later they returned with Jason holding a small backpack.

"All aboard the Cougar Express" called out Jason after opening his van. Amanda got a small smile on her face hearing Jason's attempt at a joke.

Pat - Going to school

I looked at the front seat and I noticed that Jason had his hand on the gearshift again. I had seen him that way before, so it might just be a habit he has since his van is an automatic. I did notice that Amanda was caressing that hand with hers. I wondered if she was thinking of doing something more than just caressing his hand like a blowjob perhaps. I considered for a moment Patricia giving Robert a blowjob on our way to school when we hit a pothole hard. A very good reason not to do that popped into my mind. I then had a funny thought. If my half siblings got married and had kids, would I be a full uncle, a double uncle, a half uncle or a quarter uncle?

I also started to think about Robin and me. I will admit that I am relieved that we are at most step-cousins, but how do they feel about that? I spent the rest of the ride to school worried about that. My concentration was broken by a kiss on my cheek by Robin. They then told me that they would love to spend all day just with me. However, I should have mentioned my plans before Jason had driven his van into the parking lot. It would be a lot harder for us to play hooky if he had dropped us off somewhere before arriving here.

With that, I realized that Jason was already parking his van. I had been so distracted that I had not realized time had gotten away from me that way. Returning Robin's kiss I thanked them. I told them that they had answered something that had been bothering me since we had the explanation about what Robin and I had overheard last night.

Robin - Arriving at school

Today Jason didn't stop at the undressing area to let Robin and me out since Amanda and he were planning on volunteering to be in The Program today. After he parked the car, Pat and I started making our way to the entrance where the other participants would be undressing, with Jason and Amanda following us. Before we got even close to halfway there, Jason called out "We'll catch up with you in a minute."

I looked back and saw him and Amanda returning to the van. Robin and I continued making our way towards the undressing area, noticing as we did that there seemed to be more people there undressing than usual. As it turned out the cheerleaders were undressing completely then putting on their new 'uniforms'. These uniforms consisted of a pair of leggings that went from about a palm above the ankles to a palm below their knees, a pair of wristbands and a headband all in school colors of scarlet, white and Air Force blue.

I noticed that several of the female cheerleaders had shaved or bald pussies and a couple of others had theirs trimmed as a landing strip. One had her pubic hair shaved into an arrow pointing to her pussy. A couple of the girls had pubic hair that was a different color than the hair on their heads. The most striking ones were the four or five that had a wild and unkempt look. As I was getting closer, I noticed the head cheerleader, who had the arrow pointing to her pussy, scold the girls in the last two groups. The four male cheerleaders actually appeared more uncomfortable than the female ones with their new uniforms.

"See anything you like?" Patricia teased Robert.

"Well, I do think that an arrow pointing to a pussy would look much better on you than on that cheerleader," he replied with a smile and a kiss to her cheek.

After the last of the cheerleaders had finished putting on their uniform I heard Jason call out "And now, for something completely different." He proceeded to put on a pair of pants and a t-shirt that read, "I would be a nudist, but I like t-shirts that have cute messages". Amanda followed his example slipping on a sundress. That got a lot of boos and things might have gotten ugly if the first bell had not rung just then. The teachers supervising the dressing area told everyone to hurry on in.

Wait a minute! I don't remember seeing any teachers supervising the undressing area earlier this week. In fact, I know I did not see any adult Tuesday morning for sure since I looked for one to complain about Greg ripping the buttons off my blouse. Now, the question for me is, did they decide to do this because of some of the things that happened this week, or it was just a couple of teachers ogling the cheerleaders stripping out of their regular clothes and putting on this year's 'uniform'.

Robin - Homeroom

The experience last night of fainting while making love scared me. I will not let a little thing like that prevent Robin and me from having sex, but I want to stay awake afterwards. I know that sometimes I can concentrate on two different things for up to a couple of hours at a time. That is the only reason I can be in two classes and pay attention to both of them at the same time. Now, if I could take that one step further, I might be able to block or at least minimize unwanted sensations from passing between my bodies.

Remembering that I have art today, I decided to try out that idea then. If it worked, I could possibly do things that until now I have been afraid to do since if until now I felt pain in both of my bodies even when only one of them got hurt.

Pat - Homeroom

As I was walking towards my homeroom, a girl approached me. She told me that her name was Michaela and she was on the school newspaper staff. Even though I did not recognize her immediately, when she said her name I did remembered that she used to hang out with Amanda until they were in the sixth or seventh grade and I had not heard anything from her since. She then told me that the reason she stopped me was because she wanted to ask me a few questions about my experience in The Program.

Patricia said she did not want to talk about it right then. Patrick agreed with her but then said that if she joined us at lunch we would have some time to talk. I really was just trying to stall a bit. After telling her when our lunch period was, I decided that would be the best time anyway because then I could show her the most important thing that I am taking out of this week - my relationship with Robin.

Robert - Art

Today was the last day that Pat and I would be posing. Ms. Stone had gotten a divan and placed it in the front of the room. After the bell rang, she told us that we would be given an opportunity to get relief at the end of the class.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.