Robin and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Robin and Pat - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004, 2005 to Knight Ranger

Chapter 9: Thursday After Lunch

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Thursday After Lunch - Robin and Pat have been put into the Naked in School Program. However, they are not your typical high school students since they both have two bodies that share one mind. More details about that in the Prologue. No sex in the first parts.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Roberta - Study Hall

Since our study hall is near the lunchroom, we only got stopped a couple of times for reasonable requests while going to our study hall. Today we actually came prepared to study. We had realized on Tuesday that we were taking both Spanish and French.

Since Pat had some Spanish-speaking friends, they ended up learning Spanish as a pre-teen. They decided to try to learn French as a third language, while taking Spanish as well for the GPA.

My story was pretty much the same. Several of my friends at my old school spoke mostly French at home. I ended up learning with them and their parents. I do speak with an accent, but I have been told that it not exactly a typical 'American' French accent.

We ended up deciding to use most of our time in our study hall to help each other learn a foreign language. When we have a major exam in one of our classes coming up, we might study for it with each other as well.

Patricia - Study Hall

After making our study plans, I suggested to Robin that we spend some time just having a bit of fun this evening. No you pervert, not just that kind of fun. I can hardly wait until bedtime for some 'horizontal limbo' but contrary to what it might appear, especially this week, I do enjoy other fun things besides sex.

When I suggested that, Robin mentioned that Thursday is "game night" at the Hamilton household. They continued telling me that for as long as they could remember, every Thursday night their family would spend an hour or two playing card games, board games and/or games with dominoes. Since the one of favorites games was forty-two, I wondered if we would have enough dominoes to play.

"Well, I guess we won't be playing strip poker tonight right?" I asked.

"We never gamble when we play." Robert said, "at best, the winner will get to chose the first game we play the next week. Ok, there is one other thing. The person that comes in last place has to take out the trash for the next week."

Robert - Health

I guess the incident in the hallways this morning finally made the rounds. They could have seen Patricia holding my cock or Roberta holding Patrick's cock and thought we were already in the middle of a reasonable request. Either way, none of us were stopped for a reasonable request when we made our way from the study hall to our health class.

Pat and I walked in with Alessandra and Washington. After getting the paperwork from the two exchange students, Ms. Dunham asked to speak with us. She told us that she wanted the four us to demonstrate something and because of that, she would not be asking us if we needed relief at the start of the class. We would have an opportunity at the end of class though.

Today's lesson was a little history in the prevention of STDs and unwanted pregnancies.

Ms. Dunham told the class about how different methods had been used over time. One of the last ones that she mentioned was the condom. Ironically, it had outlasted many other methods because of changes made to it throughout time. Towards the end of it being in common use it was effective over 99.9% of the time in preventing STDs and pregnancies. Prior to the nanoprobe injections, it was the single most effective way to have sex without those consequences.

Now of course the condom is almost obsolete because of the development of the current method of using a nanoprobe shot every six months to cure STDs and as a contraceptive. The nanoprobes can also effect a series of other factors including the amount of hair, muscle development, reflexes, sexual libido, skin tone, fat retention and so on. There also was a series of shots that a couple wanting children could take that would allow them to chose certain factors for their children. Included in the last group is the "Twin shot" like Pat's and my mom got about sixteen years and seven to nine months ago.

Nevertheless, back to the condom. Ms. Dunham asked the four of us to stand in front of the room. She explained how a condom was put on and went on to say that there were three different ways to do it.

The first way was for the guy to unroll the condom on his cock himself. The second way was for his partner to do that with her or his hand. The third way was not used very often. The person that was putting the condom on the guy who was going to wear it did that with their mouth.

After telling the class the ways that a condom was put on, she asked Patrick and me to demonstrate the first way.

Patrick's cock was at half-staff. It didn't take Roberta long to fix that problem by rubbing her hand up and down it a few times.

I twisted the tip and tried to unroll the condom over my cock. When I got it almost halfway down I noticed that it had torn near the top. Patrick managed to completely unroll his condom without it tearing.

Ms. Dunham looked over to see our progress and noticed the torn condom I was almost wearing.

"Class, you remember that a few minutes ago I said that at one point the condom was the safest means to avoid transmitting STD's or preventing the start of pregnancies?" She said, "If you will look at the condom on Robert's cock you will see one of the reasons why it is no longer used by most people."

"Sometimes condoms rip when putting them on or having sex. Other times you might not be able to see any holes but they could still allow semen, bacteria, or viruses to pass." Ms. Dunham said continuing her lecture.

"When I was in the military I saw a PowerPoint presentation of advanced cases of some of the STDs that were known to exist in the end of the twentieth and beginning of the twenty-first century. Now, more years than I care to count later, you will probably not find anyone here in The States with symptoms like the ones I saw on those pictures. That presentation convinced me that I wanted to do something to help prevent that from happening to anyone else. I am a health teacher because of that presentation," continued Ms. Dunham.

Noticing that a hand was raised in the middle of the room Ms. Dunham asked if they had a question.

"Yes, I do Ms. Dunham" Cindy Albright said, "are we going to see a demonstration of the other two ways of putting on a condom today?"

"Roberta and Patricia," Ms. Dunham asked, "Which one of you wants to unroll the condom on your partner's penis?"

"I want to try to do it with my mouth" Patricia said.

"So do I" Roberta replied.

"Could I try to put the condom on one of the guys Ms. Dunham?" Cindy asked.

"Later on if there is time," Ms. Dunham replied.

Patricia and Roberta were told to flip a coin. Patricia won the toss so she was allowed to choose how she would put the second condom on me. She picked the modified blowjob method and when she was done, she made a face and told me that she would never be putting a condom on me like that again.

Roberta had no trouble putting a condom on Patrick's cock. She then started stroking him with her hand firmly around his cock on the downward motion and lightly caressing it on the upstroke. After repeating that motion for several minutes Patrick told her that once she was done she might want to stop stoking him before he filled it up.

Patrick - Health

After having us demonstrate putting on a condom all three ways, Ms. Dunham continued her lecture about contraceptive methods until she noticed that it was about ten minutes before the bell rang.

"Just a moment class" she said motioning for us to get closer to her.

"I didn't ask you if you needed relied earlier, do you need some now? She asked. Seeing our nods she continued, "would you... how can I say this... would you want to demonstrate using a condom?"

"Do you mean have sex with Patrick?" Roberta replied. Seeing Ms. Dunham nod she continued, "I am willing if Patrick is as well."

"When did you last hear me refuse to have sex with you?" I asked Roberta.

"It was last night as a matter of fact." Roberta replied, "Of course, there was a very good reason, that I would prefer to keep quiet, for that. By the way, thank you for understanding how I felt last night.

"Ok, before the two of you change your minds what about the two of you Patricia and Robert?" Ms. Dunham asked.

"Do you mean you want for me to put Robert's cock inside of me and fuck in front of the class?" Patricia asked as she was fondling Robert's cock, "I have to say no. I will make love to him though."

Ms. Dunham had Robert and me sit down on a couple of chairs facing the class. She then told Roberta and Patricia to sit on our laps, their legs outside of ours, and then insert our condom-covered cocks in their pussies.

I wish I could say we all had multiple orgasms but the truth of the matter was that no sooner had the female bodies pumped up and down about 10 times than the four of us came. I could tell that it would take me more time to recover before a second go around than we had time left in the class. I pulled out of Roberta and then removed the condom from my cock. Ms. Dunham handed me some tissues and I wrapped the condom inside of them before tossing it in her trashcan. When Robert pulled out of Patricia the condom stayed inside of her, prompting some laughter from our classmates who could see what had happened.

Ms. Dunham said that was something that occurred often and that was another of the reasons it had come into disuse.

Robert disposed of his condom in a similar way that I had mine, after removing it from Patricia's pussy. Roberta started to clean my cock with her tongue but after tasting the condom she decided to follow Patricia's lead and just wipe it clean with some damp paper towels.

Roberta - Spanish

On our way to Spanish once again I was holding on to Patrick's cock. Vice-principal Jackson saw us and motioned us to approach her. She asked me why I was holding on to Patrick's cock that way. Patrick and I explained what we were told about avoiding PDA. We had gone as far as checking, and in the student handbook we had found that there was a rule against students holding hands while walking down the hallways. However, there were no rules in the student handbook about holding on to cocks or asses.

Ms. Jackson laughed at us and told us that we apparently had not read the rules about PDA completely. When The Naked in School Program was first introduced, it was realized by some lawmakers that some of the PDA rules would contradict several of the rules regulating The Program.

In fact, many of the things permitted and in fact encouraged to happen in The Program would go far beyond normal PDA rules. However, instead of adding a paragraph stating that all PDA rules were to be removed from the books when The Program became law they just added one that stated that those rules could not be enforced as long as one of the people involved was in The Program.

We then asked if what we were doing was against the program and we were told "not against the letter, but maybe against the spirit of the program rules."

Patrick made the comment that we had not been stopped for relief since we had started doing that. Ms. Jackson then told us "In that case, you might want to only use that when you are hurrying to avoid being late, like right now. Just remember, no running."

We made it into our classroom just before the bell rang. That did not amuse Ms. Dubois, who simply pointed us to our chairs and started class. One of our classmates asked her why we were not asked if we needed relief and she said that since we were not in our chairs when the bell rang she was not required to do so.

This is the only class I am taking this semester that will NOT be an easy A for me. However, even after only studying a few times with Pat I think that I might manage to pull one off.

Patricia - History

I am glad that Ms. Dunham let the four of us have relief at the end of her class. Putting the condom on Robert made gave me a good excuse to "try it out". We started out walking with me holding Robert's cock, but when Vice-Principal Jackson explained her view of the PDA rules I let go of his cock and took his hand instead.

No sooner had I done that than we started getting stopped for reasonable requests. Washington and Alessandra who were walking with us stopped every time we did, but they always managed to have Robert and me between them.

When we walked in, they turned in the last copy of their paperwork to Mr. Horton who then told them to just grab a couple of seats in the back. During lunch, they had shown us one of the copies. It basically said that they were to be treated as regular students with the exception that they would not be graded in their classes unless they expressed a desire to take the tests. They would be held accountable if they disrupted class or anything like that though.

Robert - Going to Volleyball

I was glad when the bell finally rang indicating the end of one more day. Now, don't get me wrong but I get bored in most of my classes. Actually, most of the time I have been sent to the principal's office was not because I was acting disruptive on purpose, but because my snoring was making it hard for the other students to pay attention. In spite of sleeping in class quite often, I had maintained a A+ average so far.

One thing I decided to do was to talk with Pat and see if we could figure out a way to make peace between Washington and Alessandra.

Little did I know that there was something coming up for the two of them that would do that for me. However, that is their story to tell.

Patrick - Volleyball Practice

Today like the first day Roberta and Patricia came to practice Coach Chavez had some tape and ace bandages. When the team members came out of the locker room in their new so-called uniforms (in other words, practically naked), she had them line up and do some jumping jacks.

While the girls did their exercises, I noticed how most of the girls' tits were firm enough that they did not bounce much. While most of the girls did not seem to have much of a problem, I could see that Cindy seemed to be more than a little bit distracted doing her jumping jacks since her tits bounced ups and down a lot more than any of the other girls.

Coach Chavez then had the girls do a couple of other exercises. When the warm-ups were over, she told the girls that had trouble with their tits either getting in the way or distracting them to stand in line in front of her assistant. Her assistant would wrap their tits up today and before the first game. After that, they would be on their own unless they could convince Robert or me to help them out. She winked at us as she said that.

Cindy and Lisa came over to the sidelines to get taped up while the rest of the team started practicing. After getting taped up, they rejoined the team. When there was a short pause in the practice Cindy asked, "Can I at least try to see how it feels to go without any support for my tits?"

"Since part of what we are doing today is to try to get used to playing in the nude you can try, but on the condition that you tell me or one of the other coaches if it gets to be to much for you." Coach Chavez replied.

When Cindy started to remove the ace bandage around her tits Lisa decided to do that as well. When they were done, they tossed the used bandages to Robert and me telling us that we would have to put it back on if they decided they could not go without the support.

The rest of the practice was uneventful, however once we got into the showers Robert and I each got mobbed by half of the team wanting us to wash them. When Coach Chavez reminded the team of the towel situation I decided to ask Robin about us just washing up at their place.

Robin - After School

Before we hit the showers Coach Chavez said that since not everyone had returned the towels they used yesterday, we were a couple of towels short still. After consulting with Pat, who told me they were thinking the same thing, we told her that we would just shower at home.

We stopped at the undressing entrance and picked up our clothes that we had left there since yesterday morning. We did not bother to get dressed since we were sweaty and we were going right up to take a shower when we got home.

As we were walking towards Jason's van, we noticed that there didn't appear to be anybody in it. Looking inside it, we saw why. Jason and Amanda were laying down on the back seat below the window level making out.

Pat talked me out of rocking the van, and we settled to just knocking on the windows. We did make sure the two of them saw all our smiling faces when they looked up.

Pat - After School

After joking with Amanda telling her "get a room," we heard her mumble something. When we tried to get her to repeat it she refused. I think it was something along the lines of "I plan to later," but I am not sure.

When we got to Robin's house, their Mom had all six of us sit down in the living room. Since there were not enough places for everyone to sit down, we decided to sit on each other's lap. Jason sat down on a recliner with Amanda sitting on his lap. Robert sat on one end of the love seat with Patricia on his lap. Finally, Patrick sat on the other end of the love seat with Roberta sitting on his lap.

In front of us was the Multimedia screen. Mrs. Hamilton said that my parents would be joining us via videophone to continue talking about some of our family history. She mentioned that her husband should be back soon with a more pleasant surprise before we started our talk.

She then started to giggle a little. Robin asked her what was the matter and she said something funny had happened to her today. She had gone shopping for a couple of items at Big Box Discount Superstore and ended up deciding to pay with a check. That caused some problems since the cashier didn't remember how to process a check. After the cashier finally got some help from an older cashier, she asked Robin's mom for a proof of ID.

With the move, and getting everything all settled in, Mrs. Hamilton had not gone to get a Texas driver's license yet. When the cashier saw the address on Mrs. Hamilton's driver license she asked for more help. This time a manager was the one that came to help the poor cashier. When he saw the old address, he started to go on about getting a store credit card to no need to use an "out of state check".

Mrs. Hamilton started laughing again. When she calmed down, she told us that as the manager was going on about her out of state check, she realized what the name of the bank inside the building was. The check that Mrs. Hamilton wrote was written to the same bank. The bank that Robin's parents use is the same bank that mine do, only we normally go to the branch office that is in the Abilene Mall parking lot. When she pointed that little detail out the manager got embarrassed and apologized for all the inconveniences she had. He also gave her a twenty-dollar gift card as a form of apology. Mrs. Hamilton left the store with her purchases and got them and herself into her car. As soon as she sat down in her car, she started to laugh. The total of her purchases was only fifteen dollars.

Robin - Early evening

While Mom was telling her story, Dad walked in. She had almost finished it when the phone rang and Dad picked it up. Dad talked to Pat's parents for a few minutes, then when Mom was done with her story transferred the call to the videowall.

After the customary greetings and "how's everything going" type questions were over Pat's dad started telling us a little bit of how Pat's and my parents had known each other. Our parents had met in High School, and had dated a few times. The first few dates were as a foursome. When they first paired off as couples Pat's dad went out with my mom and my dad went out with Pat's mom.

It was only while at college that they switched to the current partners. The first couple of times that happened it was purely accidental. The four of them often would make plans to go to an event or movie together. Several times something would come up at the last minute and two of them would end up canceling. The other two ended up going anyway and enjoyed themselves in spite of not having their official date.

After the third or fourth time that happened, they got together and decided to switch boyfriends/girlfriends. By some of the looks that I saw being passed around, I suspect that there was something not being said. I had learned early not to question my dad's word so I did not mention anything. Anyway, after college my parents got married as did Pat's parents.

My dad continued the story telling how he and Pat's dad decided to enlist in the Marine Corp. They went through boot camp together and ended up being stationed in Kansas City, Missouri. Pat's dad was placed at the Marine Corp Support Activity headquarters and my dad was located at the Defense Finance and Accounting Service. They served their first and last enlistment period there. The last year they were there, they were involved in shutting down those two commands.

Pat's dad moved back to Abilene with his six-month pregnant wife after he left active duty. My parents moved to Chicago where Jason was born two months later. Our parents had kept in close contact with each other. During one of their calls, my mom commented to Pat's mom that what became known as the Twin shot relieved the symptoms of her morning sickness a lot after she took it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.