Collision Course and After - Cover

Collision Course and After

Copyright© 2004 by Volentrin

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - <b>Unfinished</b><br>This is three of my favorite types of dooms day stories. Heavenly body impacts earth, a nuclear exchange, and weather disaster, all rolled up into one package. There will be some sex in this story, but not until later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Violence  

The three men who comprised the board of directors for the protectorate were stunned. They digested the field commander's report. It had been nothing but a disaster from the start. After the commander had given his report, he had been dismissed. Over 100 men and a Bradly lost.

"This can't be happening. No one has stood in our way since the beginning." Alexander Haskins said.

"Unfortunately, it would seem we were well and truly handed our asses. I suggest we look at the tape that was given to us by our commander. Perhaps that will shed light on what happened." Phillip Stone stated.

"I concur. Lets go over the material supplied and then we can make an informed decision based on facts." Finished the last member of the board, Charles Mason.

The tape was quickly placed into a VCR and played. The scene opened showing a man in military uniform sitting behind a desk.

"To the director or directors of the Free Zone Protectorate. My name is General Greg Baron. I have supplied a copy of my appointment papers along with this video. Let me be perfectly clear. By the time you view this tape You will have learned that we are serious in our position. Your demands for supplies are denied. As the Federally appointed District Commander for this area, you will cease and desist your expansion activities. You will contact us as soon as possible to turn over all military weapons and vehicles to the legitimate authorities. I am the only convening authority that can assume or appoint during this crisis in this district."

Here the tape was paused. The three looked at each other.

"This is even worse. He is a Federal appointed official, and we were trying to rob him basically. The question is, what happened to that pompous ass, Litchfield? Him we could have rolled right over." Mason said.

"Obviously a change has taken place. Last I heard, Myron Litchfield was in charge up there. I think we need to send a few people out to find out what's going on up there." Alexander Haskins said. "I suggest we listen to the rest of the tape and look over everything before we make any decisions."

With that, he resumed the tape and everyone watched avidly.

"The federal Government is supporting my position here. I have Air support, and satellite photo recon available to me as I need it. Please observe."

Here the tape switched views from the General, to an outdoor scene. There was a muffled oath as they recognized their town as seen from the air. Several Places were zoomed in and one of those was the detention camps that the directors had set up.

"As you can see, I have a very good idea of what you people are up too. I am ordering you to release the persons being held in this and the other camps we have identified. You may keep up law enforcement but you will no longer maintain a standing army. I will expect a small convoy of the following vehicles to be sent north no later than one week after this video has been received by you. I will know when your man in the field will have gotten it. I hope we can come to a quick accommodation. Anything else would be disastrous... for you."

The tape ended there. The three directors were silent. Finally, Phillip got up and went to the coffee machine.

"So, what do we do? Do we have any information on this General Greg Baron? I don't recall any military installations around here except the National Guard Armory, and we control that." Phillip said, taking a sip of coffee.

"We have over 600 men that are trained for combat. Litchfield didn't have more than what? 100?!40? Also, how many men does this general have? I strongly suggest we stall, and find out as much as we can before we make any commitments." Charles suggested.

"I concur. We don't want to rush into anything. We have a good area here, and we are very strong in it. If worse comes to worse, we can pull back, and defend this position from direct attack. The only thing that worries me is this air support they have. And the recon photos from the satellites. There will be no way to hide what we do." Alex finished.

As the directors were trying to decide what to do, Greg looked over his newest acquisition. The Bradly had been recovered and fixed. Greg now boasted an armored fighting vehicle.

It was parked at Litchfield's ranch. A few hours in the machine shop had remedied the problems caused it by the .50 cal rounds that had hit it. Lt. Preston had gotten a satellite hook up with the space station and to Cheyenne Mountain established.


Several days later, a truck pulled up to the ranch headquarters gate. In the cab of the truck was a man wanting to trade or sell Several hundred pounds of hog meat for beef, milk eggs, butter, gas.

When Greg heard about the bacon, pork chops, pork steaks, pork roast this guy had, he salivated. He authorized the trade, giving more than he got, but wanting the pork badly. He told the ranch to see if the guy wanted to make a regular trade at specific times. He also wanted to know where the guy lived, so the gas could be delivered.

At least that is what he told the guy. What he really wanted, was to know if the guy was legit or a plant. He would not be the first person that had been found giving information on the activities of the ranch. Just two days prior, a man had been discovered video taping the training exercises that Sgt. Ballerton had the men running.

The three directors of the protectorate were meeting again to finalize their decision. First though, each had read the contents of a red folder marked urgent, and that was the topic of conversation.

"So what we have here, is a week end warrior who is actually an author of fiction." Phillip stated.

"He might be all of that, but he is also a General in the remaining Federal Government, and has the support of said Government." Charles replied.

"We know from the reports coming in that he can't have more than 125 men and woman in his command. We have a little over what, 600 men in our mobile force that we can use in the offense? That still leaves us about 125 men for our local guards and police force. I think that's more than enough, considering you don't want to commit the entire force to the attack. As it is, with the force we will send, we will have a 3 to 1 numerical advantage." Alex gloated.

So they wrangled out details. The commanders of the protectorate army we called in and they were instructed to implement plan, 'Clean Sweep'. The directors did not want any opposition to their expansion to the north, and the commanders were ordered to destroy everyone who stood in their way.

So it was that the commander of the protectorate forces started his men north, but in a round about way. They were split up over several days, traveling in smaller groups, and told to rally at two points that were safe spots for the protectorate forces in the north.

The first was an abandoned warehouse in an industrial park long since unused. The second was at a previously prestigious private school which had been slowly taken over by the protectorate as an advance base in the Superior area. Both were just a few miles from the Litchfield ranch and were secure locations.

The way that the protectorate had split up it's forces had in fact fooled the satellites. They saw cars and trucks of all sorts leaving the main area of the protectorate, but always in the wrong direction. Only a few went northerly, and then they stopped after a time at houses along the north route. Greg's people were well and truly fooled.

Cheyenne Command could not afford to dedicate a satellite to just one area for constant monitoring. So that was how it came to pass that a little over 340 people were able to infiltrate to the north in numbers that gave the protectorate a fighting force at Greg's front door, so to speak.

Secondary roads were used to avoid the patrols and check points Greg had mounted and positioned. Several of the people that were seen moving were local and known to the guards, so they thought nothing of their movements. That too was to come back and haunt several people. More people were actively working for the protectorate that was known.

At 4:00 A.M. on a Thursday morning, both sections started out on foot towards the ranch. At 4:43 A.M the first check point that Greg had continually manned was taken. Both guards were killed and a man was left to monitor the radio that was located with the guard post.

AT 5:21A.M. the left flank of the warehouse group married up with the right flank of the school group. Now the force was once again intact, and only a little over 5 miles from the ranch house.

It was purely an accident that the satellite spotted the oncoming men. Steve had sent up a request to the team in charge of one of the satellites and they repositioned it and found large heat signatures moving. If the heat imaging had not been activated, they would have missed them totally. Only ineptness and unfamiliarity of the satellites function control revealed the men marching on the ranch. Signals flew, and Greg and his men were awaken to the fact that they were about to be attacked in large numbers within the hour, all thanks to an inept operator of a satellite.

No movement was detected by the advance scouts that Commander, Richard Ellis, of the Protectorate army sent forward. His orders were clear. Over run and kill everyone on the ranch. Recapture the Bradly, and take everything else as intact as possible.

Once again the force was split. 100 men were sent to the right flank of the ranch. 100 men sent to the left flank. The remaining men were going up the middle. It was thought that any response would be given to the center group, particularly if the left and right flanks did not fire until they could envelope the ranch buildings. That was why the attack was scheduled for day break. They wanted to be able to visually identify the enemy.

It was a good plan, well thought out. Had the surprise been total, it would have worked magnificently. However, with the warning that Greg and his men had, they were up and already in position. They watched as the two elements split off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.