No Reason, Just Nasty - Cover

No Reason, Just Nasty

by Likwidz

Copyright© 2004 by Likwidz

Erotica Sex Story: My white BBW wife at it again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Interracial   Cream Pie   .

Nelson pushed his hard cock towards the juicy hole that was being held open for him. Kristy licked her dry lips as the bloated, extremely hot, purple head leaked a long silver string of pre-cum into her parted pussy lips. She was so wet that bubbles from her dripping cunt was forming and had raised enuff for anyone to easily see. It had coated her inner lips and they were slippery and shiny. Yet she felt Nelson's air cooled pre-cum, as it made contact in her hole and snaked it's way slowly down to join with her juices.

It was a nasty sight, his erect cock barely 3 inches from Kristy's gooey, spread hole. A strand of silver going from his piss hole into her pussy. The string wiggled around and stuck to the edges of the gaping cavern, only to pop loose and wiggle again as Nelson stroked downward on his shaft to get more pre-cum to come out of his prick. Her 180 lb figure was laid out underneath him patiently waiting to be penetrated. Her red, shoulder length hair spread out over the pillow her head rested on.

Who knows why he had any pre-cum left, because Kristy gave him the most thorough head he had experienced in years. He had to hold back from cumming several times, as she corkscrewed his dick while sucking on the head. She tongued his piss hole quickly the entire time. Derek was a fool.

Nelson pressed forward, sinking the tip of his cock into Kristy's pussy. She exhaled a little and further spread her legs to accommodate him. Her wetness allowed him to slide into her to his balls in one stroke. She felt warm, wet, and snug. Kristy's knees were on either side of her breasts now, her breathing quickened. Eventually settling to the rhythm of Nelson's slow pressing hips. He was only three full strokes into now, yet he was coated with her cream.

He resisted the urge to pound into her. She felt airtight, unlike his wife's pussy, which queffed while he screwed her. Kristy felt entirely different. Soon however, his pace increased until he was literally hammering her. Their cream already had begun to foam on his shaft as he pistoned in and out. Kristy's pussy lips were stretched wet and tightly around him. Her mouth mimicked her stretched cunt as she accepted his barrage of thrusts.

She gasped in tune to his pounding. Her breasts were still damp from him sucking on them earlier. They were flat against her, and moved like gelatin on her chest as her body rocked. The air-conditioned room made certain the nipples were hard and pointing towards the ceiling.

Kristy was caught off guard when Nelson started jabbing forcefully in her pussy. Her gasping got louder as his pace slowed and the power of his thrusts increased. Slapping noises reverberated throughout the motel room. Kristy felt a warm rush inside of her and knew he was cumming. She gripped her pussy as tight as she could and tweaked Nelson's nipples as he came inside of her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.