Nice Place to Work - Cover

Nice Place to Work

by hornypaki

Copyright© 2004 by hornypaki

Erotica Sex Story: Executive's Sexual adventures with employees and wife's friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Chapter 1

Raza Ali was a handsome man of 38 years of age; 5 ft 10 inches, with a fit build shaped by a passion for sports. He had light brown eyes and a French goatee beard. Women would look, and many would happily let him screw them. He got all the sex he could ask for. Just not at home from his wife.

He worked for a large multinational at their head office, as a human resource manager, in the business sector of Clifton in Karachi.

His wife, Zubia, was busy with her own career at a Foreign Bank and their two children one daughter and one son were cared for by his In-laws, in the Joint family home.

They had married at their parents' request. Love never entered into it. Although Raza had found Zubia hot at first sight. He now knew that looks can and did deceive.

Ten years of marriage had settled down into the routine expected of all marriages.

Twice a week, Zubia would dutifully let Raza fuck her., interested only in the mechanics of sex. And the release of sexual tension Raza gave her.

Two times a week, Raza would empty his seed into Zubia with as much interest as masturbation would have caused.

The fact that Zubia, with her large black eyes, full lips and Roman nose, had a body that cried out for a good fuck, (firm breasts and a well rounded ass), made the whole thing seem like a such a waste.

Before Zubia, there had been Neeloo, a colleague and a great piece of ass. There was a woman who knew how to fuck a guy dry. She had wanted marriage; he had gone along with it. After all, she never refused him where sex was concerned. Too bad her parents had not liked him. He still saw her and made sure that he fucked her. Her marriage and children made that difficult but not impossible.

The thing that really turned him on was taking her butt in the shower, after a quick hard fuck in the bedroom... She had a great ass and a natural ability where anal sex was concerned. He'd fill her ass with his love juice and then later in the bedroom, he'd make her suck his cock until he came in her mouth.

She always was willing to do whatever he asked. She loved him. Did he feel guilty?

No. He just took what was on offer. He'd be a fool to refuse a free fuck, from a great piece of ass...

Raza adjusted his trousers to give his 7 inch fat boy, some breathing space. Thoughts of fucking Neeloo, flooded into his mind. Sadly Neeloo's in-laws were in town and so

Neeloo's very hot body was unavailable.

Zubia made sex feel like an act of charity, by her and the usual quick office fucks, he had used over the years, were either on leave, too busy or just too bitchy to deal with.

His thoughts turned to the slightly plump but very hot Aisha. Her long dark hair and big blue eyes were not her only assets. She had a great pair of tits and a really fat ass. Some how, whatever she wore seemed to be too tight for her body? No matter what she wore, Raza always seemed to be waiting for her breasts to rip through her Kamiz and wobble before his eyes.

Once at a beach party, she had turned up in a t-shirt and a pair of knee length shorts. Every male there nearly shot their seed into their pants at the sight of her. The cold waters of the Arabian Sea had cooled a lot of men down and certainly washed a lot shorts and pants clean of evidence, where some had cum.

Her husband Rafi, was either too dumb or just didn't care about it.

He thought about trying to get into Ashia's panties, she had flirted with him on many occasions, hands touching his; eyes flashing an invitation; a deliberate show of cleavage... Too close to home. She was his wife's best friend and that made her too risky.

Too bad really, she looked hot and he was sure she could give a guy a ride to remember.

The file before him caught his attention. He had been reading it without too much interest. It was a personal file on a 24 year old Secretary named Miss Shazia Shahid.

What caught his eye was the ID photo, (the face looked familiar) and the complaint noted for his attention.

Shazia had a round face with a pair of big steamy eyes, an open smile and a nice clear complexion.

The ID photo was not the usual one, used on passports and ID cards. This one had been taken with care.

The compliant listed an excessive number of casual leaves taken and poor time keeping.

Usually, not something he would personally handle. A memo to the party concerned was usually the first step in the process.

Raza sat back as he had remembered where he had seen Shazia before. In the photocopy room next door to his office; she had squeezed past him in the doorway, on her way out;, her breasts brushing against his lower chest, as she did so, with a smile and a" Salaam, sir".

He had watched her walk away, her hips gently swaying, as she walked. She had turned her head, seen him and smiled again...

He remembered thinking "Chaloo". (Easy lay) and filing her away in his list of "to screw "people.

The memory caused his 'fat boy' in his pants to throb in approval.

Picking up the phone, he asked Shazia's supervisor to send her up to him.

Shazia was there in perhaps 15 minutes. She stood in front of Raza's desk as he pretended to read her file.

He had already noted the soft baby pink lawn Shalwar Kamiz she was wearing and the soft scent of perfume that filled the room as she entered.

Looking up, he smiled and noted that her face was more tanned then the photo showed but her complexion was indeed good.

She smiled back and shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"Ms. Shahid" he began "tell me, are you happy here with us?"

She looked a little puzzled and replied "Yes sir. Very happy, sir."

"Is there any problem with your colleagues or superiors" He asked continuing to study her face and neck.

"No sir" She replied. "Everyone is very nice here".

He leaned forward and lay the file down on the desk.

"Well, you supervisor has made a serious complaint about you. You have taken 10 extra casual leaves over the past month and you have been late for three days in a row" He said. His voice businesslike, while his eyes drank in her face and figure.

Her dupatta, (long neck scarf) Slipped down from her shoulders, she caught it in her hands but made no move to restore it to its original place.

Raza now saw the dark shadow of a bra through the fabric of her Kamiz. She leaned slowly forward, her low neckline revealing her very nicely packaged breasts to Raza's eager eyes.

She smiled making eye contact with Raza and asked "What kind of complaint, Sir?" Her eyes dropped to the file and she appeared to be trying to read it upside down.

Raza eased his chair back and said, "Here, read it yourself."

Without a moment's hesitation, she came around the desk and stood beside Raza seeming to look at the file again. Raza looked her up and down as she leaned forwards to read the file. He appreciated her firm round buttocks and felt his cock twitch its approval.

Shazia moved slightly, her action causing her legs to touch his thigh.

She was now looking at him and smiling. He smiled back and pushed his hand up the back of her legs and onto her ass.

"Is this so serious" She asked.

"Could be' He replied softly running his hands over her ass."That depends on you".

She smiled, turned around and leaned back against the desk.

"Oh, I am willing to co-operate in anyway Sir"

Raza unzipped his trousers and said "Well, let's see shall we?"

She smiled and walked over to the door and locked it. She came back to Raza and turned his chair so that she could kneel between his legs. She then reached for his cock and eased it out of his pre-cum stained white briefs. Her head bent down and her lips parted to take the wet red head of his manhood into her mouth.

Raza watched her lick the head of his cock and said "I think it can be dealt with easily".

"The complaint or this tasty lund (Cock)?" she smirked, reaching to unbuckle his belt and

Undo his trousers fully.

Raza smiled, standing up he let his trousers fall to his ankles. His briefs followed, tugged down by Shazia's soft hands. Shazia again began to lick and kiss his man meat. She licked his hairless shaved groin and gently fondled his balls with her hand.

Her other hand pumped his shaft, the fingers gently running over his the sensitive slit of his piss hole.

She moved her mouth down to his hairless balls, and took each nut in turn into her mouth and sucked them.

Her hand moved between his legs to massage his butt cheeks and trace a finger along the crack of his ass. The feel of her finger on his hairless anus, sent a shiver through him.

"You Like that Sir?" she whispered, her voice hot and sexy.

"Put it in you mouth" Raza said, holding his prick shaft in his hand and running its bloated head along her wet lips. His other hand gently gripped her head and coaxed it forwards.

"Choozo "(Suck) he hissed as his throbbing cock head disappeared into her mouth.

Placing her hand on his prick, she eased it teasingly into her mouth, slowly swallowing all 7 inches of It., with apparent ease. Raza was wild with lust. His buttocks clenched as her finger probed his butt hole and she deep throated him with expertise.

Her head began to slowly bob up and down on his cock. Sucking and slurping noises filled the office. Raza closed his eyes and let his head fall back, mouth open as he enjoyed the thrill of her blowjob.

The tip of her finger, teased the tight ring of his anus. As her pace increased.

Raza felt the juice boiling to explode into her mouth, the need was great but he wanted her to suck a bit longer, before he fucked her.

Shazia began to pump his shaft with her hand, her mouth and hand working in rapid up and down motion to bring him to a climax.

Raza looked down at her and fought to hold off his crisis. It was quickly becoming a loosing battle, the tempo and rhythm had to be interrupted if he wasn't to flood her mouth with his spunk.

Suddenly he told her to stand up. A little dazed, she did so.

He bent her forward over his desk and quickly moved behind her, throwing the shirt tail of her Kamiz up over her back as she undid her shalwar. He hurriedly pulled them down. Moved the crotch of her pink panties aside, positioned his cock head at the hairless slit of her cunt.

"Now I'm going to pardo tumari choot" (bust your cunt) He whispered hotly.

Shazia braced herself and parted her legs slightly as Raza lunged forwards, slamming his Lund (Cock) into her choot (Cunt) with one forward jab. He slipped in with minimum resistance, her cunt wet from her own juices...

Gripping her hips he began a punishing in and out piston action. His balls hitting against her cunt with a dull slapping sound as his cock used her pussy, brutally...

Raza, already on a hair trigger came in a series of long shots, his balls blasting their ammunition into Shazia's cock stuffed hole.

After the last dribble of seed had emptied into her, Raza pulled out and sat down heavily in his chair. His Shaft and balls coated with the mixture of Shazia's and his juices.

Shazia eased herself face down on the desk panting. She felt her well fucked pussy hole throb as their combined juices dripped from it.

After a few moments, Raza reached for a handful of tissue paper and cleaned his deflating cock and his balls gently. He had needed that fuck badly.

Shazia would be a useful addition to his list sexual partners...

Shazia likewise reached for the Kleenex and pressed a fist full between her legs soaking up the still oozing discharge.

Raza had pulled his briefs and trousers back up went to pour a glass of water from the thermos jug on the filing cabinet.

Having downed a whole glass of water in a single gulp, he poured a second one and gave it to Shazia.

Shazia had pulled up her shalwar and was straightening her clothes when he offered her the glass of water.

"Am I still a bad girl sir?" she asked with a sly smile.

"Oh very bad!" he replied "You will need constant supervision"

"That sounds interesting" she replied putting her dupatta (long neck scarf) back around her neck.

"I think however, that this matter has been resolved" He said with a smile.

Closing her file and putting it in the out box.

Shazia came towards him and kissed him softly on the lips. Her hand went to his bulge and stroked it.

"I hope to see you again soon "she said with a smile.

Raza squeezed her ass with his hands and pulled her hard against him.

"Oh, I think we will be together soon. Leave a contact number so I can call you" he said. Releasing her and walking over to the door.

Raza unlocked the office door and went to wash his face and hands.

When he returned, he saw that Shazia had left but not before leaving her phone number on his desk.

Raza smiled to himself. This was a great job.


Chapter 2

Next day, Raza received a visit from Shazia's supervisor, Mrs. Maggie De Silva. Raza had her file and knew her history. Aged 42 years, Married, four Children, husband in the Merchant navy, Address in the Tariq Road area, car loan paid off and a first class assessment record. Raza knew her well, and liked her a lot. She always enjoyed a dirty joke and seemed amused with life... It was her habit to be very confident of herself when dealing with her colleagues. They said that even the Chairman was called "Yaar" (buddy) by her to his face, and he didn't seem to mind it. So having knocked and entered his office, she pulled up a chair and sat down, giving Raza a very sly smile.

"Yes Maggie?" he asked smiling back. "What can I do for you?" He was always amazed, at how young she looked. "Have a good time with the new girl Shazia yesterday?" she asked still smiling.

"Pardon me, Maggie?" Raza asked.

"Oh Raza Yaar," She said with a laugh, "She could hardly walk when she got back."

"I know all about you Raza. "She said leaning forward and patting him on the hand "Today her file came back to me with all 'casual leaves' changed to 'sanctioned leave'. She has magic or is it just her face?" She continued adding "or maybe something else..."

Raza smiled and said "Maggie, you have it all wrong."

"Raza," Maggie interrupted," I know about you. All the girls talk about your huge cock." Standing up she walked over and poured a glass of water from the thermos on the cabinet. "Don't worry" she added finishing her glass of water "I won't tell anyone. Hell! Half the guys here are banging someone"

Raza sat still, smiling and unsure what to say.

Maggie looked at him from the corner of her eye and said "There is a price"

Raza tensed "Price?" he asked

"Why have you never made a pass at me" she asked "you just like hot, young choot? (Pussy). She added.

"Well, I..." he mumbled "I thought. You know... that you would be..."

"Yaar" She interrupted, sitting down again. "You men are all behanchord haramis (sister fucking bastards). Just after college pussy. You think it's fresh and tight when in fact half the college has probably been in it"

Raza saw where the conversation was going. He kicked himself for having ignored her so long. Indeed she was right. He was always chasing young girls. Maggie had never crossed his mind. Now as he sat there listening to her, he began to look at her from a new angle. A short hair cut framed her oval face. Her face had a nice straight nose and a pair of deep brown eyes. She was slightly tanned but not dark. Her lips were full and her mouth narrow. She had a Long neck and a pair of smallish breasts on a well maintained body. Her hips were wide and her butt stuck out and wobbled as she walked. She was wearing a knee length floral summer dress which gave him a nice clear view of her legs.

"Ok Maggie, what's your price?" He asked leaning back in his chair and purposely adjusting his bulge, to show his package off.

"I want to try that monster you have between your legs' she said without embarrassment."I want to see what all the girls are talking about. I want to taste it, lick it and suck it and get fucked by it"

Raza stood up and unzipped his trousers. "Lock the door Maggie" He said, with a mocking smile... Maggie burst out laughing "Raza. Please." She said." Not here. Come over to my place on Saturday afternoon. I want to enjoy it. I do not want to be just a quickie on your desk."

She smiled and added. "Be careful with Shazia. Amin is also fucking her." Amin was the Finance manager. "They all do it "Maggie continued, "Don't tell me you are surprised"

Raza smiled and thought how ancient and tired Amin always seemed lately Shazia on her back, with Amin panting over her; trying to get his 70 year old cock into her cunt? He wasn't surprised at all really.

She stood up and leaned over and gave Raza a hot wet kiss, placing his hand on her left breast, she reached in to his unzipped trousers and stroked his cock.

"Raza," she said "you are going to see what a real woman can do for you."

Saturday afternoon, Raza found his way to Maggie's small secluded house off Tariq Road, overlooking Jheel Park. Raza was greeted at the gate by Maggie. She was in a baggy t-shirt and a loose pair of track suit bottoms. The house was quiet, except for the sound of the television. Maggie assured him that they would not be disturbed. Her children had gone for an overnight picnic at French Beach and wouldn't be back till Sunday night. Mr De Silva was at sea and probably too busy buggering the cabin boy if no girl was available... Raza sat in the lounge, the TV was showing an action packed movie, as Maggie went to get him a drink. She came back wearing only the t-shirt. Raza smiled and whistled as she gave him a coke and sat beside him. They sipped their drinks which Raza found had whisky in it. After a few minutes of small talk, Maggie suddenly placed his hand on her left tit and kissed him.

"Now for some fun "she whispered hotly "squeeze my tits hard"

Raza didn't need to be asked twice, he started moving his hands over her mango sized breasts; she was without a bra, the nipples pressed against the cool cotton fabric of her t-shirt. By this time Raza was turned on and his 7 inch fat boy dick was hard and throbbing in his Dockers slacks. Maggie responded to his playing with her breast by moaning and sighing. Her hands had gone to work on Raza' belt buckle and zip, undoing his trousers and easing his manhood out of his boxer shorts. They kissed on the lips, their tongues exploring each other's mouth. Raza pulled her onto his lap, pushing her legs apart; his hand explored her soft thighs and moved slowly up to her pussy. Raza's lips moved to her neck and ears. His hand pressed against the cushioned crotch of her panties. His fingers pressing hard against her fuck hole. He moved his hands up, under her t-shirt and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard and teasing her erect nipples with his thumbs. He bit her neck and nibbled at her ears as his hands fondled her breasts... Raza's 7 inch fat boy Lund (prick) had poked its hot eager head through the slit in his shorts and was throbbing against the smooth warm flesh of her thighs.

She whispered in his ear "let's go to the bedroom."

Raza followed her up the stairs close behind, slapping and stroking her ass as she walked in front of him. Once in the bedroom, she bolted the room from inside, after pulling him down on the bed, they started kissing again. Maggie placed her hand in his slacks and took hold of his dick, which was very hard and throbbing with lust. Raza stood before her and moving her legs apart stepped between them so that his man meat was inches from her face. She tugged his slacks and shorts down and took his dick in her hands, started stroking it. Raza watched as she tugged at his Lund (Cock) and blew gently at its bloated head. He lifted her t-shirt up and she took it off then she lay back on the bed, her semi naked body there for him to see. Raza took off his shirt and stepped out of his slacks and shorts. He looked down at her firm brown, mango sized breasts, with there proud dark nipples. He moved on to the bed, kneeling between her spread legs and ran his fingers over the dark tight panties she wore. He felt the wet patch of her crutch and smiling at her; he leaned forward and started sucking her hard nipples, while his fingers moved under her panties waist band and through her hairy bush to the hot wet opening between her legs. His fingers toyed with her cunt lips before teasing and probing her hole. She was getting turned on more and more, her hands and fingers messing his hair up as her legs squirmed. He was now between her legs, his prick pressed hard into the bed sheet as his chest and stomach pressed down against her body. His finger moved slowly in and out of her fuck hole. One finger, then two and then finally three fingers entered her pussy, busy finger fucking her as he sucked and squeezed her breast, listening to her sighs of pleasure.

Maggie panted out "not so hard. Be gentle with me"

These words only made Raza hotter. It felt so good to hear a woman say that. Her cunt was really hot and wet. His fingers and hand were coated in her juice. He increased his pace, bringing his thumb into play; he pushed it against her anus and stuck it in her butt hole, up to its first knuckle. Maggie tensed and seemed to stop breathing for a second as he moved thumb and fingers together, the tips of his fingers and thumb feeling each other through the thin membrane that separated her rectum and vagina. With her fist in her mouth, Maggie came, her body shaken by the convulsions. Raza felt her juice spit out of her finger filled cunt, and drench his already wet hand. Raza took his hand out of her panties and dried his fingers against the sheet. With Maggie still panting and recovering from her orgasm, Raza tugged her panties down and sniffing them, tossed them on to the floor. Her beautiful hairy cunt was now in plain sight. He had rarely seen a hairy pussy in real life. Most of the girls he fucked, had shaved pussies. A cunt having hair on it was a really hot thing to see... She placed her hands on her pussy and pulled the lips open, her index fingers toying with her clit. She said "Lick me Raza." Raza shock his head and moved into a sixty nine position.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.