Can David Find True Love? - Cover

Can David Find True Love?

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - David is rich, he wants to find a woman to love him for himself, in this day and age is that possible?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Once naked he moved right back to the place he had vacated only now his stiff rod was lying in the dark nest of her mound as he reclaimed her lips, one hand massaging and tweaking the nipple of one breast. He was starting to kiss down her neck when with surprising strength she rolled him over on his back and lay her soft body on top of his. Her lust glazed eyes looking deep into his she informed him.

"I started this the other night, now I get to finish it big boy, so lay back and enjoy."

David watched and felt Shelly as she licked along the underside of his jaw and onto his throat, taking his adams apple between her teeth gently and flicking it with her tongue before kissing into the hollow of his throat and moving down his chest. As she moved lower her soft belly rubbing his cock had it twitching and his precum forming at the tip. She nipped each of his nipples bringing them to stiffness, then quickly moved down to run her tongue through his dark pubic hair that started just below his navel. She didn't have far to go to reach the head of his cock. She was on her knees between his wide stretched legs and bending over she wrapped her soft hand around his cock, lifting it so she could lick the clear pearl of precum from the head. She was looking into his face as she did this.

"Ohhhhhhhhh love." David gave a long groan, the feel of her tongue on him and the sexy look of her bending over his body, firm tits hanging down, black hair framing her beautiful face and blue eyes filled with lust had his body soaring.

It was the sexiest sight he had ever seen.

Shelly had only taken a cock in her mouth a couple of times, John wanted her to do it a lot but while it was okay she had never really cared for it. But now she wanted David's cock to fill her mouth completely, she wanted to make him feel as good as he made her. The taste of his precum was delicious because it was part of him. She opened her mouth to take the big head of his cock in, then closed her lips to trap it in her wet oral heat. The feel of her lips surrounding his cock was like an electric shock to David. He moaned his pleasure.

She slid down his shaft till the big head was trying to enter her throat, afraid to go farther she still had about an inch outside. She put her thumb and finger around his shaft, tightening and moving the loosed skin up to meet her lips then back down, when David gave another groan she knew she was doing something right.

As she kept her lips tight and moved back up the shaft to stop with just his head still enclosed she brought her fingers up with her lips. She started a steady rhythm of this and knew she was doing good when she felt David's' legs tensing and his hips rising from the bed.

Her hot mouth and working hand felt better than any other woman had. It wasn't long before he could feel his balls tightening. Shelly had stared working faster, swirling her tongue over the flared head when she reached the top.

"Ohhh Shelly love, I'm going to cum." he wanted to warn her, he didn't know if she would take his sperm or not.

She increased her speed and brought one hand down to cradle his balls rolling them gently. That was all David could take, his hips rose from the bed and his balls started pumping his cum out. Shelly felt his balls jumping and could feel the cum with her lips as it rushed through the tube of his cock. She felt the hot splash of sperm against the back of her mouth followed quickly by several more. She tried swallowing his slightly tangy and salty tasting load as fast as she could. It was the first time she had ever tasted sperm and she liked the way he tasted. Some of it was leaking out around her ovaled lips and running down his shaft, she was using her hand to pump his balls empty and this made the stroking even slicker and easier.

She suckled him till there was nothing left in his balls, her hot mouth kept him from softening too much.

He reached down to pull her up into the shelter of his arms, they lay on their sides facing each other he had his arms wrapped around her stroking her smooth back and she had one hand caressing his face.

"Shelly love, you are wonderful, that was so good I could hardly stand it." he whispered to her drawing her face to his and kissing those full passion swollen lips.

"I know, I feel the same way, I didn't know it could be so fine." she told him, her hand slipped down to play in the hair on his chest before gliding down his body to close around his soft cock, the warmth of her hand around him sending the blood rushing back and it started to lengthen again.

David brought his top hand around to run his fingers over the outside swell of her breast before using thumb and forefinger to gently tease her little bud into hardness, he heard her breath quicken as he tantalized her firm mound of pleasure. She was loosely stroking his now hard rod and their mouths once again met in a passionate kiss, he felt he could never get enough of the taste of her, the feel of her, the sight of her.

He inserted his leg between hers shoving his thigh up to rub against her cunt.

She was already moist and left a slick patch of wetness on his leg as he moved against her. The feel of her smooth stockings was very sensuous and exciting as his leg rubbed between hers. He couldn't wait anymore he had to feel her hot cunt surrounding his cock.

Rolling her over on her back he swiftly got between her legs, Shelly spread them wide once again reaching down to open her pussy to his view. His eyes quickly ran from her flushed face down past her proud breasts and flat stomach to that dark hair covered mound, her hand laying over it and two fingers showing him the glistening pink inside of her vulva. He took a silken leg in each hand lifting her legs and moving them back to lay wide and spread, the bottom of her thighs facing up and her knees bent to point her toes out behind him.

He moved forward on his knees till the flared purple head of his cock was laying against her hair lined lips.

Shelly couldn't see his cockhead, by raising her head and looking down she could see about half the shaft as it disappeared under her black hair. She could feel the hot touch of it though on her body, the big spongy head slowly opening her entrance. David wanted this erotic sight to last as he watched his cock spreading her lips into a big O around his cock and as he pushed forward, inch by inch to be swallowed up in her wet tight channel. The feeling of her flesh surrounding his hard pole was indescribable, like being in a velvet lined furnace. Shelly's breath was let out in a loud hiss as he filled her welcoming cave.

"Yeeesssssssss... Ummmmmmmm oh yesssssss." she gasped. When David's dark pubic hair meshed with hers and he felt her spread lips against the base of his cock he caused it to jerk inside her. Shelly's back arched off the bed, a loud

"Huhhh" driven from her. He released her legs and she kept them right where they were, he supported himself above her on his hands. Her eye's opened to see David's grinning face above her, He looked so pleased and happy, she tried something she had read about, She tried squeezing his cock with her cunt muscles.

David felt the slight tightening around his cock and his grin got even wider.

"Oh love, that felt good."

He made his cock twitch again and she wrapped her calves around his muscular ass and groaned. Once again she made her pussy tighten and thrilled to the feel of it. He started slowly moving in and out just a little out and a then back fully in. every time he was fully embedded he would make his cock twitch and she would answer with a squeeze. They were gazing into each others eyes, both smiling in growing pleasure, not only because of how good they were feeling but knowing they were giving the other as much pleasure as they were getting.

He had to taste her sweet lips again and he dropped down to capture her mouth, their tongues playing a loving game first in one mouth then the other. Shelly had her hands up under his arms and up to his shoulder blades hugging him tight against her, she moved her stocking clad legs to wrap around his waist and turn her hot slick cunt up to swallow every inch of David's hard cunt filling cock.

David's hips started rising and falling faster now, he would give her nine of ten quick short thrusts then change to pulling almost all the way out and going back in slowly to reopen her tight sleeve of love. Shelly had never felt anything like this, No man had ever had her senses so alive. Her breathing was ragged and deep as their lips and tongues twisted about each other, it felt like goose bumps running all over her body, they were both covered in a fine sheen of perspiration now as David was bouncing her ass off the bed with his forceful thrusts, picking up speed to drive the breath from her.

She was huffing into his loving mouth with each plunge, " Humm... Huhhhh...

Ommmmm." vibrating around his seeking tongue. There was nothing in the world to her but his magnificent prick frictioning in and out of her flowing pussy, his precum and her constant secretions made it so easy to move. Her eyes were tightly closed as her body reacted to the intense pleasure David was giving her, the feeling built and built till she thought she would explode, then she did.

"Ahhhhhhh" was cried into David's loving mouth as her cunt gripped his working shaft tightly, then releasing only to repeat many times. Her orgasm was so powerful, her cum literally shot out around his dick to coat his balls as they slammed against her ass.

Her rhythmic clenching of his cock and the hot super wetness he was surrounded by drove David's spiraling ecstasy over the top and he drove in hard grinding his groin around her upturned ass as his hot cum shot against the back of her spasming pussy. Shelly could feel every twitch and jerk of his dick as he shot four big hard streams of sperm, the hot feel of it making her climax even more.

She had him hugged as tight to her as she could get, they were each giving those deep short little moans of extreme pleasure as they continued to kiss passionately.

David was spent, he had never cum so hard in his life, and it was like Shelly drew every bit of energy from him.

He didn't want to move, he wanted to stay right were he was buried deep in this woman's body, to feel her arms and legs around him and have her sweet lips against his. Shelly was feeling the same thing, she had never been happier in her life. The delicious wonderment of how she felt was astounding to her.

David not taking himself out rolled them over till she was on top, she released her legs from around his waist to lay along side of his as she lay on him, his cock still firmly encased in her pussy. Her dark hair framed her flushed face and hung down to tickle his chest, he reached up brushing it back and caressing her cheeks with his thumbs. A shuddering pleasurable sigh ran through him.

Shelly was beginning to rotate her ass around on him gently, her hot sheath rubbing around on his cock making it fully hard again.

Shelly had never seen such love reflected in anybody's eyes before, it thrilled her beyond belief. But his next words made her wonder if she were dreaming.

"Shelly my love, and you are my love, I was sure last week I loved you but I wanted you to be sure, I think you are. I love you with all my heart baby." He gave a short laugh causing his cock to move inside her and send a shot of pleasure through her. "This may not be the time you would pick, but Shelly will you marry me."

What can you say to a man you know to be a good decent man not to mention a hell of a lover when he asked that. Of course since she also had already decided that she loved him, kind of made the answer easy.

She leaned down till her lips were against his ear, running her tongue in his ear she whispered "Yes love I will".

It would be hard to say which heart was happier but since they both were ecstatic it didn't really make any difference.

Shelly shoved her ass back against his embedded cock and rotated her ass, moving her shoulders from side to side she rubbed her hard tipped breasts around his chest, all the while whispering in his ear. "Fuck me baby, let me feel that big dick moving, ummmm yeah like that. Ohhh baby you want to suck my titties, yeahh come on I want to feel your mouth on my titties."

She had never said anything like that to anybody but he made her feel free and sexy. He must have liked it because he used his arms to raise her up so he could get at those luscious mounds of pleasure. They were both grinning as he said just before taking one lovely breast into his mouth. "Your wish is my command my princess."

Shelly just moved back and forth on his body causing his hard cock to be moved around inside her, her hot slick walls massaging him like a tight velvet glove, he started little thrusting motions with his hips as he sucked and licked her firm breast, running his tongue all over her aureole and flicking the hard nub, then sucking hard all the while he was tweaking and pulling on the other one with his fingers. Then he would switch leaving one saliva covered tip to be manipulated by his hand as he sucked the other. Shelly's long hair hung down to cover his feasting head as she watched his mouth devour her. She was starting to rise and fall on his upstanding cock, letting about half of it emerge before dropping back down then rotating her hips in a circle bringing a groan from his tit filled mouth. She tried the squeezing thing again and he felt her tighten even more around his hard shaft, it was like she was using her fingers to squeezed the spongy head deep up inside her.

It seemed to him every nerve ending he had was centered in his cock. Every frictioning movement of her around him sent his senses soaring. He could suck her sweet tits all day, he loved the feel of her hard little nubs bending as he laved them with his tongue.

His sucking was sending tingles of excitement all through Shelly's body, it was like pins and needles running all over her, his cock was filling her completely sliding in and out of her cum filled pussy. The position she was in had her engorged clit being rubbed constantly by his plunging cock. She was quickly building to another climax, little moans of joy and pleasure issuing from her.

David continued to suck her breasts but he moved both hands to grip her soft hips and help her move up and down his straining cock, she quickened her pace, her hips flashing in short hard strokes as he raised his ass up off the bed cramming as much cock in her as he could get. She could feel that delicious feeling rising in her body like a heat wave starting in her cock filled cunt and running up past her breast, and neck to her face. She cried out her pleasure.

"Ummmmmmmmm David I'm cummmmming" as her hot wet channel tried to strangle his pulsing dick. The hot splash of his cum deep in her spasming pussy was almost lost in the delirium of her orgasm, almost but not quite, she felt every time his cock swelled and shot another big stream of cum in her to open her channel a little farther before running back down around his shaft to leak out, matting his hair and running down over his pumping balls.

The hard nipple in his mouth was being vibrated with the constant moan of ecstasy coming from David as he unloaded his love seed deep in Shelly's body.

As their passion died down he released her breasts pulling her down to lay with her firm breasts mashed against his chest, her hair covering his face as her head lay beside his, he nibbled on her ear, murmuring loving endearments to her.

He felt at peace with the world. With her by his side his life would be complete.

He rolled her to her side and caressed her body, smiling into her beautiful face, he loved that flushed satisfied smile she gave him.

"I want stay right here all night and make love to you pretty lady, but we have to go pick up our daughter."

Shelly's heart thrilled to his words, she knew he meant it, her dream was going to come true. A man that loved her and Angie, she couldn't say anything, she was to choked up. She just hugged him fiercely to her.

David got up and pulled her with him, they went in and took a shower together, the sight and feel of her lovely body had him dropping to his knees and kissing her sweet cunt, using his tongue and fingers to bring her to another orgasm as the warm water streamed over them and she clutched his head to her with both hands.

They both went to pick up Angie at Lorrie's house, Lorrie knew something was up by the glow they both had and the way they held hands the whole time they were there. Angie was all excited about the day she had, telling them how much fun she had with the other kids and the games they played. They let her get it all out of her system. By the time they had reached Shelly's apartment she had run down a little, they all three went up. David carried her into the living room and sat on the couch with her on his knee, Shelly sitting right beside him her hand holding one of his.

"Angie baby, I have something to ask you." he paused as she looked up at him smiling. "I would like for you to be my little girl, I want to be your dad and your mom to be my wife. Would that be okay with you." he asked her, he wasn't sure how she would answer, he knew she liked him but you can never tell what a child will say.

Angie having never had a dad wasn't real sure what that was, she knew some of the kids at day care had one and some didn't. but if it meant David would be around a lot more she was all for it, he was a lot of fun.

"Ok David" she said grinning up into his eyes. Two sets of eyes teared up as David hugged Angie to him, putting one arm around Shelly to bring her into his first family embrace.

They were at Shelly's apartment to get them some clothes., now that he had found his love he didn't want to spend even one night away from her. Shelly at first wasn't to sure, but deep inside she felt the same way so he finally talked her into it.

They got back to David's house about 11:00 pm, Angie was wore out and they had no problem getting her to bed. Shelly and David sat on the couch talking about their future plans. David told her she could have any kind of wedding she wanted, just as long as it was soon. They both laughed at that. Shelly said she didn't want a big wedding, there was nobody to give her away since she was estranged from her father. Just a justice of the piece and her mother and her friends at the diner would be enough for her. If that was what she wanted that would be fine with David, His parents were both only children and he was an only child so there were no relatives for him to worry about and while he had a lot of friends at work, none of them were close friends so a small wedding was great for him.

David told her he wouldn't tell her what to do, he wanted her to be happy, but she didn't have to work anymore. Shelly smiled and said she knew he had a good job but she didn't mind working.

"Weeeeellll, now" Shelly I have never lied to you and I never will but I don't exactly work for the company." he grinned.

"What do you mean, who do you work for." her face showing her confusion.

"I don't work for anybody, I own the company, that one and five more in three states." he told her.

"Youuu... Own... You mean like you're the big boss,... the whole company is yours." she squeaked.

"Yep, its all mine." he went on to explain how he was influenced by his father and wanted to prove his theory right, he figured he could get more honest opinions if the people didn't know he was the boss.

"So my dear one, you don't have to work, we are multimillionaires, Angie can have whatever we think she needs to have." David took her hands in his, he could see the shock and confusion in her eyes.

Shelly was shocked, she never thought of being rich, she figured they would both work and make a good life for the both of them and Angie. But even in her startled state what he said registered with her. He said "we are multimillionaires" not "I" that told her right there that he truly loved her, she never doubted his sincerity but that sort of sealed the deal.

She recovered quickly and to tease him she started humming and hawing, "Well lets see, I need a new wardrobe, and a Mercedes, hummmm we should really take a vacation in the south of France, since you're the boss you can take off whenever you want right."

David raised one eyebrow at her sudden mercenary cravings until he saw the mischievous twinkle in her eye, he stopped her talking by pulling her to him and kissing her soundly, holding her close and teasing her tongue with his, when he released her they were both breathing heavier.

"Hummmm well okay maybe I don't need those things." she giggled.

"Baby I will get you all those and more if that's what you want." he said sincerely.

"No that's not what I want. I want us to raise our daughter to be a good citizen, I want her to have the things she needs and some of the things she wants but not spoiled. I want to wake up next to the man I love every day and look forward to seeing him when we are apart. I really don't know how to react to not having to work. That's all I know. " she explained.

"Okay love how about this, I can sit up a place for unwed mothers, I know you could help other's that are in your situation, you can work there whenever you want, if you want to go to college you can do that also. There's no hurry, you can decide when you want to. Now come here, you're to far away, I want to feel that delicious body against me again." David carried her up the stairs and made slow sensuous love to her for over and hour. They both wanted her to stay in bed with him but they both knew it would be better for Angie if Shelly went back to sleep with her. Shelly's body was glowing with satisfaction as she crawled in beside her sleeping daughter and went into a peaceful sleep.

They had talked about it and David told Shelly she didn't have to go to work again, but she said she couldn't just not go in, the people in the diner were her friends as well as employers and co-workers.

David went in the diner with her the next morning, she was almost late because they had a hard time keeping their hands off each other getting dressed. Lorrie and Sue gave each other that knowing look, when they saw the two of them coming in holding hands. David wasn't going to say anything, he was leaving that up to Shelly. He had told her when she got off they would pick Angie up and go get her a ring. Shelly protested she didn't need a ring, but secretly she was pleased.

He ate his breakfast before they had actually opened but he had to smile at the smirk on Sue's face. He figured she knew something was up.

As soon as he left, the other three waitresses converged on Shelly,

"So girl did it work, don't see how it couldn't you looked gorgeous in that dress. It did didn't it I can see that glow in you and him both." Lorrie gushed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.