Can David Find True Love? - Cover

Can David Find True Love?

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - David is rich, he wants to find a woman to love him for himself, in this day and age is that possible?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Her hand felt nice between his and he was rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand when he realized what he was doing. He let her hand go.

"Hummm... Uh well I guess I better get back to work."

Shelly looked at him and grinned, "guess so, see you tomorrow." Tomorrow was Friday and she was already looking forward to the next day.

That evening David picked Mindy up at her hotel and they went to eat at the Gault House downtown. It was way to expensive for what you got but it had the reputation of being one of the finer restaurants and he knew Mindy would like that so he made reservations that afternoon. She greeted him with a quick kiss and hug. "How've you been David, my gosh it seems like forever since I've seen you."

They made small talk and caught each other up on how their lives had been going through dinner. While they were waiting for dessert Mindy looked at him and gave him her lopsided grin.

"I have thought about you several times David, you are a special man, I know your looking for something that I don't think I could give you." she told him.

David raised one eyebrow in question. Mindy raised her foot to rub up along side his leg sinuously as she continued. "But I couldn't come back to Louisville without having you give me something I have missed."

David laughed "don't tell me you haven't found somebody in Orlando, you're to good looking and personable, probably got men falling all over you."

It was her turn to laugh "Oh yeah there are some good men there and I am seeing a guy that could be serious but you know how to treat a woman and that's not always easy to find nowadays. So I couldn't pass up this opportunity. When we finish here how about we go to my room for a nightcap."

Mindy always did say what was on her mind and he was perfectly willing to make love to this pretty redhead so he readily agreed. They finished their dessert and went back to her hotel room.

The door had hardly closed when she was in his arms pulling his head down to hers and kissing him passionately, her hands already busy unbuttoning his shirt.

He leaned into her kiss and reached around her for the zipper of her dress. In a few seconds she was down to bra and panties and he was in his boxer shorts, his hardening dick tenting out the front. They were moving toward the bed and the back of his knees bumped into it, he fell backwards with Mindy falling full length on him, her squirming body and moving lips heating his body quickly. He rolled her over pulling the straps of her bra down over her arms, she slipped her arms out of them, he quickly opened the front catch of the bra and flung the cups from her heaving breasts, His head darted down to capture a burgeoning nipple between his lips, flicking the tip with his tongue.

Mindy put a hand in his hair getting a handful and pulling his head hard against her breast, his wet mouth felt wonderful as he sucked as much of her into his mouth as he could get. He worked from one to the other bringing little moans of delight from her. "Ummmm yes you know how to make my titties feel so good."

He left her breasts and nipped and kissed his way down her writhing belly hooking his hands in her panties he stripped them from her quickly before burying his face in her flame colored muff. His tongue sought out the little hardening bud at the top of her cunt, flicking it wetly before running down her vulva lips and then stabbing into her moistening channel.

Mindy had her legs spread wide and crooked her knees outward to lay her heels across his back as he tongue fucked her needy pussy. David was the best pussy eater she ever had, he seemed to know where to use his tongue and how long, when to suck on her throbbing clit and when to lick it, his fingers worked in unison with his mouth and he would bring her to the edge time and again before letting her flood his mouth with her woman cum and he always drank it all down as she throbbed around his tongue.

David was looking up through her red haired bush at her lust filled eyes and he suddenly had the vision of him laying between Shelly's legs, what would she look like as he made her climax. It was just a quick thought and then was gone.

Mindy was rubbing her legs along his shoulders, "so good David you really know how to eat a girl." She dropped her legs and scooted down and pushed on his shoulders till he was standing at the edge of the bed and she was sitting with him between her legs. She rubbed his cock through his shorts then pulled them down, his hard rod springing up to rest under her chin as she stripped his shorts from his legs. Taking it in hand she stroked the shaft and aimed the big purple head at her opening mouth. She licked it like an ice cream cone before sliding her lips down over it to close tightly right behind the flared head.

Her tight hand moving the loose outer skin along his shaft and her hot tongue washing the head had David moaning with pleasure. He was looking down on her red head as she slowly engulfed his entire cock and started a steady in and out movement as she sucked him. Again there was a flash of how would Shelly look with his hard cock riding in her mouth. Mindy ran one hand up his thigh to cradle his full balls. The other hand caressing his muscular tight ass, squeezing a cheek then running a finger down his ass crease to tickle at his puckered hole. Her hot wet mouth working his cock and the gentle kneading of his balls brought him quickly to the point of orgasm, when she felt his cockhead start to swell she took him in about half way and rolled his balls in both hands.

David stood on his tiptoes as he fired several ropes of hot sperm into her sucking mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could and got most of it, just a little leaking out to run down her chin. When his balls quit churning she slid his cock out of her mouth licking the last little drop from the hole of his cockhead.

"Ummmm tasty, now that we have that first rush over with come on down here and fuck me a long time baby." She cooed as she smiled up at him and lay back on the bed, feet on the bed and legs spread wide so he could see her glistening lips framed by her red pubic hair.

David's cock had only wilted a little and this erotic sight sent the blood singing back into his prick. He dropped down between her legs and setting his cock at her wet entrance, filled her in one steady stroke.

Mindy gasped with the pleasure of his cockhead making the walls of her pussy spread as it drove in. Once fully seated David gave a roll of his hips moving the head around deep inside Mindy. She groaned and brought her legs up to clasp his hips with her calves. They were both good to go for a while now and his steady stroking was slowly building them both, He held himself on his arms for a while and watched the lust and pleasure growing in her face, then dropped down to taste her lips and let his tongue play with hers.

He fucked her till they were both covered in a sheen of perspiration, she was getting close now, her legs were locked around his waist and she was hunching her ass up to meet his downward plunges.

"Ohh... Yesss... ummmm... Good..." she was huffing into his ear as he nibbled her neck. David started fucking harder and after 10 or 11 strokes Mindy hugged him tight with both arms and legs and drenched him with her juice as the hot slick channel clenched and contracted around his plunging shaft. She milked the cum from him as he drove deep and filled her with his hot cum.

Mindy slowly relaxed and eased her legs from around him to let them fall open on the bed. David was still grinding his hips around just a little bringing pleased little ummms from Mindy.

They rested and he took her twice more before getting dressed, the next time was from behind as he pounded her quivering ass cheeks hard till she was crying out in ecstasy and milking his cock once more and the last time she straddled him, riding them both to another groaning orgasm as he shot his cum up deep inside her contracting cunt.

She went with him to the door, still naked and his cum making wet streaks as it ran down her thighs. She had that well fucked look that makes a woman so sexy.

"I will be sure and call you if I get up this way again, and if you are ever in Orlando you better look me up." She kissed him hard grinning at him as she closed the door. David went home with his ashes well hauled. As he was getting out of the shower he remembered his thoughts about Shelly, now why did she enter his mind when he was with Mindy.

They were just friends and he was doing something to help her and Angie that was all. As he drifted off to sleep he was thinking, that was all he was doing wasn't it.

At breakfast the next morning Shelly was all excited about Saturday, she told him that Angie and her hadn't had a real day out since she couldn't remember when. Her bubbly enthusiasm had him laughing along with her. At lunch she was able to sit with him for a while and she was telling him about Angie going through all her clothes to find just the right thing she wanted to wear. He was grinning at her descriptions of Angie going through her clothes. Her bright eye's sparkling with amusement, He had never realized just how blue her eyes were, her black hair just sort of emphasized their ocean blue color. Another customer came in and she had to go, laying her hand on his shoulder as she passed by. As David went back to work he could still feel the pressure of her soft hand, it seemed to linger with him all afternoon.

Saturday morning David arrived in front of the apartment complex Shelly lived in. It certainly wasn't an upscale neighborhood but you could tell that most of the people took pride in the appearance of their property. He rang the doorbell and heard Shelly call out "just a minute."

She opened the door and David felt the breath catch in his throat, all he had ever seen was her in her waitress uniform and her hair either in a bun or up on her head in some fashion, he thought she was very pretty but this woman standing before him was gorgeous. Shelly's black hair floated around her face in a dark wave, some of it falling in front of her shoulders and going down to the tops of her breasts, the rest falling down her back past her shoulder blades in a soft wave. She had used a little makeup to highlight those blue eyes and had the fullest red lips he had ever seen. She had on a Shania Twain tee shirt that hugged her body outlining two very luscious looking breasts and blue denim shorts that drew attention to a full curvy ass. Her long shapely legs ending in a pair of white tennis shoes.

He hadn't said anything since she had opened the door. "Is something wrong David." she asked worriedly.

With a start he realized he had been staring, "Oh... No, its just" well this is the first time I have seen you in anything but your uniform. Friend I want to say I always did think you were good looking but." he gestured with his hand toward her. " you are a living doll, I don't know why you don't have the men lined up outside your door."

\ She smiled and it seemed he noticed her dimples for the first time. "Why thank you kind sir but I don't want a bunch of men lined up. Just one good one will be fine."

Angie came running in about that time "David I'm ready, are we going now, is this outfit okay." she turned so he could see the whole thing. She had on a Shania tee shirt like Shelly's and red shorts, white socks and tennis shoes.

David picked her up giving her a hug, "why your going to be the prettiest little girl in the park." She giggled and hugged his neck then squirmed to get down.

"Come on I want to show you my room and the pictures I did after you helped me." she took him by the hand and started leading him towards a hallway. He looked at Shelly and grinned, she smiled at him and followed them to Angie's room.

David noticed how neat and clean everything was, none of the furniture was new and most was pretty worn but it was kept nice. Angie had four or five pages from her coloring book taped up on one wall and she really had done a good job for a three and a half year old. He praised her hard work kneeling down to look her in the eye as he talked to her.

Shelly felt a warmth go through her looking at David taking time to make Angie feel good. He really was a good man. The three of them had breakfast at a Cracker Barrel Restaurant, David teasing Shelly about being waited on for a change. She laughed and told him it felt pretty nice.

They got to the park about 20 minutes after it opened, Angie dragging them by the hand eager to be riding something. The three of them had a ball, Angie rode everything she was big enough to ride, David bought her any thing she wanted to eat over Shelly's laughing objections. By 2:00 she was wore out, David had been riding her around on his shoulders for a while when Shelly looked up to see Angie's eyes were almost closed.

She grinned at David and told him "I don't think she is going to see much more, she's falling asleep now."

David eased her from around his neck and turned her to face him laying her head on his shoulder as they headed for the car. Angie was asleep before he had taken ten steps. David had to chuckle as he looked at Angie's peaceful face, she was dead to the world. She had a big day and was either laughing or smiling the whole day, that's the way a kids life should be he thought.

Shelly walking beside him was so grateful he had given her daughter such a wonderful day. She studied him as they walked to the car, like seeing him for the first time, He really was a good looking guy, she thought and though he seemed slender she could see the muscles playing under his knit shirt, he carried Angie easily, and that was no small task she knew. He had become a good friend, she hoped they could do some more stuff like this.

They reached Shelly's apartment and David carried Angie in and laid her on her bed. Shelly asked him if he would like to stay for a while. Sounded good to him he was enjoying himself immensely, Shelly was wonderful company, and she was fun to talk to, witty and down to earth. Angie was a little doll and seemed more mature then her age would indicate. Shelly brought David a glass of tea while he was sitting on the couch and they discussed the day's activities. He noticed they had a old TV with a VCR and several movies on the shelf by it.

"What kind of movies do you have?" He asked.

"Mostly Disney movies, a few westerns" she replied.

David raised an eyebrow "Westerns?"

"Yeah" she laughed, "I'm a John Wayne girl."

"Ahhh a girl after my own heart." he smiled, they talked about all of the duke's films and which ones they liked best. She put "They wore a yellow ribbon" in and watched that, Shelly popped some popcorn and they sit on the couch pointing out the parts they liked and doing the dialog along with the actors, laughing at each other trying to mimic the accents. The bowl of popcorn was on the seat between them and every once in awhile they would both reach in at the same time, hands brushing, that would bring a little smile to each face. Angie woke up about the time the movie went off and she wanted to watch a movie also. Shelly put

"Aladdin" in and Angie sat on the couch between the two adults. About half way through Shelly asked David if he was hungry, she could fix them something to eat, he told her to enjoy the movie they could order pizza, he was buying. Angie loved that idea. So they had pizza while they finished watching the movie.

David didn't really want this day to end, he had more fun this day than any he could remember in a long time. But he knew he had better be getting home, watching this old TV where the color was beginning to have a green tint gave him a thought.

"What are you two doing tomorrow afternoon?" He asked.

"We usually go to the park if its pretty, why, what did you have in mind?"

Shelly wanted to know.

"You have been such good hosts and company I thought maybe you could come over to my place and we could watch some more movies, just hang out a little." He didn't realize it but his voice was almost pleading.

Shelly cocked her head and studied him, it dawned on her that his life was as lonely as hers, even though they had talked about it she didn't quite get it till now. Like he said about her, she didn't understand how this good kind man, who was very good looking didn't have a girlfriend."

David was afraid Shelly's hesitation was about to become a no thank you so he hurried on "You pick out some movies you and Angie want to see and I will pick them up at the video store, come on it will be fun."

When she smiled at him his heart skipped a beat.

"I think that would be wonderful David, how about you honey." she asked Angie.

Angie had gone to her room and got her coloring book to show David what she was working on. They had to tell her what David said. She got so excited she was hopping around the room, "yes, lets go to David's and watch movies."

Both adults were laughing at her antics and Shelly thought about some of the movies she would like to see, she picked out a couple of John Wayne's that she hadn't seen in a while. "Big Jake" and "Chisum" for Angie she picked out

"Finding Nemo" and "the littlest mermaid" He wrote down directions on how to get to his house, it was the same one his parents had lived in, the one he grew up in.

She walked David to the door, both went slowly, neither really wanted the day to end but wasn't sure what to do about it. As he turned to say goodbye she gently took his arm to bring his head down where she could kiss him on the cheek.

"Thanks for a wonderful day David, Angie was as happy as I have ever seen her."

He could still feel her soft lips on his cheek as he looked into those extraordinary blue eyes. "What about her mother." he asked softly.

She gave him a soft smile, "Her mother can't remember the last time she had this much fun either." David left with a big grin on his face.

He had everything ready when they got there, He came out and greeted them when they pulled into the driveway. Shelly thought it was a nice house, an older house in an older neighborhood. It was two story with a porch all the way across the front. When they got inside she was impressed with the hardwood floors and Well-kept look. They went into a big front room, in one corner sit a 60" big screen TV and DVD/VCR recorder. A cabinet next to it had a rack of DVD's that went from the floor to the top of the TV.

"Beautiful house David," she told him. Angie was looking around in wonder, it was so big compared to their apartment.

"Want the grand tour." he asked her, she nodded and he took her into the Kitchen, it was large enough to have the dinning room table in one part. Off that was a room that was once his parent's bedroom, he had made it into a working room, he had his computer in there and several file cabinets, one for each of the companies he owned. There was a bathroom at one end that had a door going to the bedroom and one that went to the big front room. When he was a child that's the only bathroom they had. He took them upstairs where there were once three smaller rooms with windows looking out over the front porch and back yard, David now had two bigger rooms with a full bath and big walk-in closet.

As they came back downstairs Shelly again told him how much she liked the house.

"Maybe someday Angie and I can have something like this."

David could hear the wistfulness in her voice. Angie was pulling them along she wanted to start watching "Nemo". David set everything up, he had gone to the video store and got the two Disney DVDs he didn't have to get the John Wayne ones, he had everything they had put on DVD for the duke.

They all got comfortable on his big couch, Angie sitting between David and Shelly, Angie was engrossed in Nemo, David kept glancing over to Shelly, she looked cute as a button today, her long black hair pulled back in pony tail, she had on a cotton V necked top and Jeans that molded her curvy ass like a glove.

He was staring at her but he couldn't help it, her firm tits needed no bra but he could tell she was wearing a little thin one. She didn't have big breasts, just more than an nice handful, they fit her body perfectly, his cock was starting to thicken and he felt it. Not a good thing he figured, with Angie sitting right beside him and Shelly probably didn't think of him as more than a friend anyway.

Shelly felt his eyes on her and turned to look into his eyes. The stirrings of desire she saw there surprised her, surely he couldn't want her that way. But the thought sent a tremor down her body. The picture flashed through her mind of David laying between her legs, face flushed with desire as he plundered her body. She quickly looked back at the screen a little embarrassed smile on her lips.

David got caught and at first he was embarrassed as she quickly looked away, but then he thought of all the women he had dated, none of them made him feel as comfortable as Shelly, she was a good hearted, down to earth girl that had the same ideas about love as he did. This could be the thing he had been looking for.

If it was, he was going to go slow because he wasn't sure how she felt about him, was he always going to be just a friend? Could it be more. He was going to find out. Now that he had made up his mind he visibly relaxed.

Shelly had been looking at him out of the corner of her eye, she could see he evidently made up his mind about something because he got a big smile on his face and leaned back with his hands behind his head. She was glad, she liked his smile.

Angie got restless about halfway through the movie and moved down to lay on the floor, David got her a couple of blankets to lay on and the pillow out of a chair to lay her head on. When 'Nemo' went off he put 'the little mermaid' in and went to pop some popcorn in the microwave. He got Angie her own bowl and put one down between him and Shelly.

Like the night before occasionally their hands brushed getting the popcorn.

"Hey lady are you trying to steal my food?" David grinned.

She smiled sweetly "Why no sir, it seems to me you are wandering over to my side."

Her smile sent a shiver through him, it wasn't meant to be sexy but it was to him. " Hmmm could be" he said.

It was about 4:30 by the time the movie went off and Angie was asleep. "Why don't I fix us some dinner" David said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.