Cape Cod Summer - Cover

Cape Cod Summer

Copyright© 2004 by CodCapers

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Story of a young man and his adventures one summer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm really unsure how my description of Elise later in this chapter -- you'll know it when you read it -- plays out. If any editor types are reading this oft-abandoned series and this section seems completely dumb or out of character to you, please let me know via e-mail? I'd like to try to make it 'work' better and if you have any ideas, I'm open to suggestions. I re-wrote those thee or four paragraphs (Elise explaining herself) about 10 times and I'm still not completely happy with how it plays out. It doesn't help that I wrote Chapter 8 over a year ago. I have the next and final chapter (of this series, at least) partially on paper and almost completely in my head, so maybe I'll actually finish this thing soon. Back to the story...


Dawn broke without much fanfare the next morning. I was surprised to be awoken by sun streaming into the room. The storm must have cleared out sooner than originally expected and the sun was shining. I could see through the window of Molly's room that it was maybe just a break in the cloud cover, though, and a few threatening clouds still dotted the sky.

As I woke up slowly, I realized I was alone in bed. I heard some activity in the bathroom, and needing to take care of morning rituals, I headed that way. Molly was just stepping into the shower, looking fabulous despite a nasty case of 'bed head' that had her auburn tresses tangled dramatically.

"Joining me?" she asked, looking over her shoulder and stepping into the large shower.

I nodded but headed for the toilet to take care of business first. I washed my hands and ran a toothbrush around my mouth, too. When I entered shower Molly was still wetting her hair. She watched me enter with a look on her face that I was having trouble reading.

"What?" I asked, gently.

"Just come over here and hold me," she said.

I did just that, wrapping her warm body in a firm embrace and running my hands all over her. She melted into me, and I backed her into the almost-hot spray of the shower. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, just enjoying the skin-to-skin contact and the warmth of both our bodies and the shower.

"Where's our guest?" I asked.

"Getting greedy?" Molly questioned teasingly. "I'm not enough for you in the shower this morning."

"That's not what I meant. I was actually hoping you and I were alone for a while."

"I know, sweetie. Elise got up early. She already showered and went downstairs. I think maybe she wanted us to have a little time."

"Why didn't you wake me?" I asked.

"You looked so peaceful. I didn't have the heart," she said. It was hard to tell if she was a little teary-eyed or if that was just spray from the shower, but I hugged her tightly with my left arm and grabbed for the shampoo with my right. If it was up to me, this morning was going to be all about Molly.

I squirted a generous amount of shampoo into my hand and began working it into a lather. Molly moaned appreciatively as I massaged her head while giving her hair a good cleaning. I had her rinse once and did it again, ensuring that her lovely locks were squeaky clean. When her hair was well and truly clean, I grabbed a washcloth and soap and worked up another good lather. I washed her throroughly from head to toe, paying special attention to my favorite places. Not that there was anything about Molly's body that I didn't like, but her breasts, ass, and mound got a little extra washing that morning.

When I was sure the rest of her was as clean as possible, I announced it with a satified, "There ... all done."

Molly moaned contentedly and said, "Not quite..."

Molly grabbed her razor and while she was making quick work of shaving her legs and underarms, I washed myself.

"Not going to let me return the favor?" she asked quietly.

I just smiled as I finished rinsing my head.

"Make love to me," Molly said. It almost sounded like a question or maybe even a plea. It certainly wasn't a command.

"Do you want to get out..." I started to say pointing vaguely towards the door and the towels and robes, but she cut me off gently.

"No. Here. Now. Please."

I grabbed her into another hug and she buried her head in my chest. Again, I wasn't sure if she was crying, but her body was responding quickly to my touches. She was probably already warmed up as I had spent a lot of time washing her body and her moans had clearly indicating she was enjoying it. She raised her leg, standing on one foot, and I grabbed it to help her keep her balance. She was pressing her mound insistently against my erection.

With my free hand I explored her slit just to be sure. As I suspected, she was wet, and not just from the water but with her own lubrication. I bent at the knees a bit and set myself at her entrance. I entered her slowly as I stood mostly upright again. Our difference in height meant I had to keep my knees bent. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but this was about Molly and I was determined to make love to her however she wanted.

I stroked into her like this for a while and her moans and gasps increased in volume steadily. My legs were getting a little tired and I think Molly sensed my cadence breaking down a bit. She backed us towards the wall of the shower and threw both her arms around my neck.

"Ready?" she asked, looking lovingly into my eyes.

I nodded, not entirely sure I knew what she was asking, but wanting to do anything for her. I set my feet a little wider and put both arms around her, cupping her ass with both hands. My supposition was correct, and she lifted herself off the ground and hung on me with her arms. Her legs went around my waist and she was fully impaled on my cock.

I wasn't sure this position helped my tired legs, but it did allow me to straighten up a bit. Molly had also backed herself into the wall, so we could both use that for a little bit of support. My cock was now going deeper, too, and between that and the extra contact as she drove herself up and down on me it seemed to set her off after just a few strokes. She exploded in orgasm and shrieked. The sound seemed louder bouncing off the enclosed space of the shower and I hoped no one came to interrupt us thinking Molly had fallen or was hurt.

Usually Molly would hold herself still during her orgasm, reveling in the moment, but this morning she seemed almost crazed with lust. Perhaps the long and tender washing I did really got her going, but she powered through one orgasm and kept rising up and dropping herself onto me. I wasn't doing all that much work myself, but Molly's pussy continued to twitch and she seemed to be rolling from one orgasm into the next with little break. I didn't remember her ever stringing this many orgasms -- or was it just one long one? -- together before, but it seemed like minutes went by as she continued to impale herself.

Her spasming pussy was finally getting to me, but I strained to try to hold out for as long as possible. Molly must have realized I was holding out, and whispered in my ear, "It's OK."

Her voice and soft breath in my ear set me off and I pinned her to the shower wall and exploded in release, driving my cock into her as far as it would go. Her pussy kept up its contractions and sent shockwaves through me. She screamed again when she felt my spurts and then slumped against me heavily, almost causing me to drop her. Her moans turned into sighs and she finally looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you," she said still smiling as I set her down on shaky legs.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being you. For loving me. For being so sweet to Elise. And probably lots of other things that I'm too dazed to remember right now. You were clearly being extra special to me just now, too."

I didn't really know what to say, so I just stood there dumbly with an 'Aw, shucks' look on my face and smiled back.

A voice at the doorway broke the short silence. "You two OK in there?" It was Elise.

"We're fine," Molly answered. "We're great," she whispered just to me.


Storm damage in the immediate area around Molly's house was light. Her house fared well, and I helped to survey the property before I left. Other than some leaves, a few down branches and some extra pool cleaning that would be needed, there were no serious issues.

Just before I left her house around mid-morning, Molly called into the club. They were expecting to serve lunch today and, although the hotel was still mostly empty after the mass exodus before the storm, they were hoping both Molly and I could work. We had been scheduled anyway, so it wasn't a surprise. Elise talked to Louise briefly and told her she wouldn't be coming in for at least a few days. She got emotional after only a few words and Molly ended up taking over for her and 'translating' her answers through the sobs.

At Heather's insistence, Elise agreed to stay with Molly's family for the remainder of her stay on the Cape. Molly and I would take her over to her cottage and get anything she needed in the next day or two. She was heading back to school in less than a week anyway, so even if she never worked another day, it wouldn't be a big blow to staffing. Everyone understood that the club held too many memories for her.

Damage at my parent's house was also light. They had a few trees down and branches and leaves, but my father had spent much of the morning already cleaning up. Both my parents were glad to see me and I was relieved to see them. The house had weathered the storm just fine and the tree damage was minor. It would give them some firewood once it had a chance to season.

Work that afternoon and evening bordered on the boring. With the hotel nearly emptied because of the storm and not expected to fill up until the weekend, there wasn't much to do. Club member reservations were down dramatically in the storm's aftermath, too, and each of the waitstaff only served a couple of tables for lunch and dinner.

Louise stopped Molly and me just before we left for the night.

"I just wanted to thank you two for watching out for Elise. It's a terrible tragedy. Jim's being flown home for burial today and I think the funeral is in three days, but there will be a memorial service at Trinity Church tomorrow night. Do you know if Elise is attending the funeral?"

We both looked at each other and realized we hadn't even thought of that. The storm had probably delayed Jim's return home and with communication spotty because of the weather, we didn't even know if Elise had contacted -- or been contacted by -- anyone from Jim's family. She hadn't been at the number they might have had for her, if they had contact information at all.

Molly spoke up first. "We don't know, Louise. I'll have to ask Elise if she's even thought that far and try to help her get in contact with someone from Jim's family about the rest of the arrangements. I imagine she'll want to go."

"I only asked," Louse said, "because if either of you -- or both -- need some time to help Elise, feel free to take it. You seem to be the closest with her of any of the other staff and I'm sure she'd appreciate the support. With bookings down from the storm, things aren't likely to pick up around here until Saturday at the soonest."

"Thank you," Molly said. I nodded. "We'll let you know as soon as possible."

The ride back to Molly's house with her bike in the back of my pickup was quiet. We were both lost in thought, I think. The storm had taken up much of our focus the last two days, but with that mostly out of the way and things getting back to normal, the realization of Jim's tragedy came back to the forefront.

We pulled Elise outside near the pool and started to break the news. She was sad, but already knew everything. She had been on the phone for much of the day, connecting with Jim's family and making arrangements. She had let her own family know that she'd be gone a few days. Molly's father had offered up a company plane to fly her to the funeral. Well ... I guess it was more of an insistence. He wouldn't take no for an answer, according to Elise.

Elise was planning to attend the memorial service the next night and asked if we could go with her. I think she wanted to ask about the funeral, too, and when Molly offered, she jumped at the chance to have a friendly face along. They both looked at me, and I just shrugged.

"If you want me to go, I'd be happy to," I said, not really wanting to go, but willing.

"I do," said Elise. Molly nodded.

We called Louise at the club and asked for the next two or three days off. We'd be helping with the memorial service and then flying out to Ohio the next morning. Despite Jim's California-surfer looks, he was from just outside of Columbus, Ohio, and his body had already been flown home. It would be a whirlwind couple of days, but Elise was important to both Molly and me and we were glad to do it. The trip would be less stressful since we'd be flying directly there and on a private plane. I'd only ever flown commercial and, despite the circumstances, I was looking forward to the experience.


Dressed in the only suit I owned, I stumbled my way through the memorial service. It was mostly attended by club staff, a few of the member families, and some of the local church populace. Elise asked me to say a few words and recite a Bible verse. I stumbled through a few words of my own and ended with the reading -- something from John, I think. Elise and Molly both smiled when I returned to the pew and Molly whispered, "That was really nice." I didn't even remember what I had said, but I was glad it met with at least her approval.

Elise was a wreck by the end of the night. She only had Molly and me for support and that seemed to be barely enough. We took her back to Molly's house, helped her undress and ready for bed, and she collapsed in exhaustion the minute her body hit the sheets. I had to return home to pack for the trip, so I told Molly that I'd meet them at the airport in the morning. She insisted on me going to the airport with them. Actually, it was her father's insistence again, so I agreed to meet back at her house in the morning. I could leave my truck with them as Molly's father was going to take everyone to the airport and ensure the pilot was on his toes and plane was in tip-top condition.

The next morning, most of the ride to the airport was done in silence. Molly and Elise both looked tired and Molly let me know that Elise had spent most of the night crying. The memorial service had opened the wounds that had been closed or ignored during the storm. Molly had spent much of the night up with her once she had heard Elise awake and crying.

I helped the baggage handler unload the bags from the car and load them into the plane both to keep myself occupied and to stay out of the way. I got a dirty looks, but a return look from Molly's father to the baggage handler in question was enough to shut him up. There were only a few bags anyway, and it only took two trips from the back of the big Lincoln Town Car to the plane's small baggage compartment.

Molly's dad seemed to know the pilot and the maintenance crew and gave his blessing. "She's my daughter, Aaron," he said to the pilot. "Make sure you take good care of her."

We boarded the small jet and the pilot and co-pilot readied us for take-off. The jet was small enough to have no other crew, so the co-pilot familiarized us quickly with the seatbelts, safety info, bathroom, and the small snack area, but otherwise let us know that we'd be on our own most of the flight. There were only four seats in the paseenger area. Elise plopped down into the front-most seat on the right. She looked exhausted and I think she was asleep before the wheels left the tarmac late in the morning.

"She gets motion sick," Molly told me. "We gave her dramamine. Combined with the fact that she didn't sleep last night, it should probably keep her out for most of the flight."

Molly and I were seated in the rear two seats next to each other. The weather was still pretty warm, so she was in a short skirt, tennis shoes, and a t-shirt, but had worn a light sweater over the top in case the plane was chilly. She looked great, although a little tired.

Once the pilot let us know that we had reached our cruising altitude and that it would be a couple of hours until he would start the descent, Molly unbuckled and got up to use the restroom. She checked on Elise on her way by and motioned to me that she was asleep. She grabbed a blanket from the small snack area and covered Elise. Molly returned a few minutes later with a funny look on her face and holding a blanket of her own draped over her arm and hand. She sat back down, but didn't buckle up.

"What?" I asked, sensing a question or comment coming as she smiled at me warmly.

"Are you a member?" she questioned.

"Member?" I asked dumbly, "Of..."

"The club, silly."

"Our club? You know I'm not. Why would you..."

"No. Not that one," she smiled, a look of mild exasperation on her beautiful face. "The mile-high club."

I felt pretty silly, but just smiled and shook my head. "I've only flown a couple of times and it's never really come up, so to speak." It was coming up now, though. I nodded in the direction of door separating the cockpit from the cabin.

"They can't see anything and they have instructions to not disturb us for a while."

"So you've taken to ordering around grown men and professional pilots now?"

"When it suits my needs, yes," she said. She pulled her hand out from beneath the blanket and tossed her bra and panties at me. While I was distracted, she spread the blanket across our laps and shifted so she was facing me, moving her armrest out of the way in the process. She leaned in and kissed me deeply and her passion was evident. "I'm sorry we haven't had more time the last few days. Can I make it up to you?" she asked sweetly between kisses.

"You don't have anything to make up for, but it's nice to have some quiet time with you," I offered. "Not exactly alone time, but..."

Molly started to kiss me again and worked her hand under the blanket. First she unbuckled my seatbelt and then began to work on my other belt. I wasn't going to complain about sex at 25,000 feet, but I was a little nervous about the pilots and Elise so close by. Molly's kissing and her hand working feverishly on my belt, button and zipper overrode most of those fears pretty quickly and when she started tugging on my pants, trying to get them down, I was quick to help her.

My cock hit the cool cabin air, but was immediately engulfed by Molly's warm mouth. She inhaled me and took me into her throat quickly. She was moaning and humming and I rested a hand on her head and played with her hair. I rubbed her neck and back while she continued to work up and down on my shaft, bathing it in her saliva and barely coming up for air now and then. She seemed frantic to get me off and it really didn't take that long. I tried to hold out as long as possible, savoring the feelings spreading through me, but even when I tried to gently direct her to slow down, she pushed on and quickly pushed me over the edge. I exploded in her mouth with a groan and she swallowed every drop. I thought she might be tired, but she just kept going.

I only softened briefly and she had me rock hard in just a few minutes. She left her seat and did her best to shed her clothes quickly, wrapping the large blanket around her shoulders and smiling broadly at me. She pulled my pants the rest of the way off and my shirt soon followed. Our clothes were in a heap in front of her former seat and I felt another brief chill before Molly repositioned the both of us and impaled herself on my shaft.

She was facing me, so I lowered my head to her chest and took her nipples in turn into my mouth. Her moans increased dramatically and she began a slow rise-and-fall on my cock. Her pussy was drenched and she had little trouble sliding up and down. On each downstroke, she would grind herself into me and moan gently. Her pace quickened ever so slowly as she neared a peak. My edge was taken off from the quick but satisfying blowjob and as Molly neared a crest, I began to push a little harder into her from below. An appreciative smile spread on her face and as she seemed to peak, I grabbed hold of both breasts and kneaded them gently, again licking and sucking on each nipple and occasionally adding in a nibble or two.

Molly shot over the top once with a quiet but long moan. She pushed onto me hard as she came and rested there for just a few moments. I could feel her pussy contracting on my dick and it sent new waves of pleasure through me. Once she had recovered, she began another slow rhythm, building towards another peak. She opened her eyes for a while and met mine. We smiled together and she leaned in and kissed me. It was a little awkward in the cramped confines, but there was probably more room than that memorable night in the limo. Molly was nearing another orgasm and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. As she quickened, I did, too. We drove into each other, each trying to hasten the other's explosion. As her second orgasm overtook her, the squeezing and milking of her pussy was too much and drove me over the edge. I emptied myself into her for a second time with a groan and she again pushed herself onto me hard, savoring the pleasure and contact and holding me tight. My cum shot into her more times than I thought it could after such a short recovery period and Molly collapsed against me breathing heavily and gently kissing my chest.

She pulled the blanket around us and we snuggled together against the coolness of the aircraft's cabin temperature. After just a few minutes, I heard soft snoring coming from Molly and I just held her close to me and let her sleep. It would still be a while, hopefully, before we needed to compose ourselves and dress for landing and I intended to enjoy being warm in Molly's naked embrace for as long as possible.

I must have dozed off myself, because the next thing I knew Elise was in the seat next to us tapping me on the shoulder.

"You guys OK?" she asked quietly with a wan smile.

"Yeah," I answered back in a whisper. "How long have we been out?"

"The co-pilot stuck his head back and let me know we were about 30 minutes from landing," she said. Elise stifled a yawn. "Man ... that dramamine really kicks the crap out of you, huh?"

"I don't get motion sick, so I've never taken it."

"Lucky you. You guys should probably ... umm ... dress," she smiled seeing the pile of clothes and peeking briefly under the blanket. It had fallen off of Molly's shoulder a bit, exposing a bit of her lovely chest. "I'm sure Molly doesn't want to get off the plane in a blanket."

"She might," Molly answered sleepily, "the little hussy." She opened her eyes and smiled up at me and then Elise. "Oh ... I needed that," she said with a yawn of her own. "You doing OK?"

Elise knew the question was directed at her and she nodded. "Fine. Still feeling a little drugged, but better than spending half the flight with my head in a lined paper bag." In the tight cabin I had to silently agree. The smell of vomit in a confined space like that would have been very unpleasant for two hours.

"I'll give you two a little privacy," Elise said, moving back to her seat, but sneaking a look over her shoulder now and again.

Molly and I hugged each other one last time and then started to find our clothes. I tried to give Molly her bra and panties, but she shook her head. "You keep 'em," she said, "as a memento of joining the club."

"Should I ask if you were already a member?" I said, regretting the words almost as soon as they left my mouth.

"Not unless you want an honest answer," Molly returned. I smiled and shook my head as we continued to dress awkwardly.

True to his warning, the pilot had us down on the ground right on time. We taxied over to the private jet company's hangar and were met by another Lincoln Town Car courtesy of Molly's father. This sure wasn't your typical cattle call airline travel. I let the ground crew unload this time and jumped into the car with the girls. The driver whisked us off to the hotel and we checked into what seemed like a gigantic suite that had been set aside and paid for by Molly's parents. Elise and I were both overwhelmed with the room -- rooms really as there was a large sitting room and two different bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. Molly took it in stride and said that her family was glad to help. I shook my head in amazement at her generosity and how grounded she was even though she was brought up with so many luxuries.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.