Pirates and Other Nice People - Cover

Pirates and Other Nice People

Copyright© 2004 by davedax

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Siblings reared in seperate orphanages make a life together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We all slept together in the huge king sized bed that night, me and Mandy in the middle of the other two, several times during the night I awoke to find myself pressed up into a soft pair of naked breasts, hands gripped my penis and I felt hard pointed nipples in my back.

It wasn't the most comfortable night I'd ever spent but it was certainly one of the most erotic!

We ate breakfast, a good old English fry up of bacon, eggs, tomatoes and fried bread and then called a taxi to take us into town, we'd given the twins five hundred pounds each for their birthday and they were determined to spend it as soon as possible.

"We've still got some left from the other day Chris" Mandy said and took my hand as we left the taxi in town, "We'll never spend it all in one day!"

They did though and more besides, I have to admit that me and Cassie in particular went a little bit daft, we'd never had any real money of our own before and we spent it like water that day, I bought a camcorder, another television and video for the girls, the same for our bedroom, we bought wallpaper and paint for the girls to decorate their room, we bought clothes by the cart load, books, films, jewellery, you name it, we bought it.

The taxi firm were delighted when we walked into their office in town and introduced ourselves to the owner a Mr Ahmed.

We ordered two cabs to take us home, the girls in one and me and what seemed like a shop full of goods beside in the other one, the drivers were great, we were very good cash customers and both men helped us to unload when we finally arrived home.

We spent a fun filled two hours or so opening and unwrapping our purchases, the floor was littered with bags and wrapping paper, half naked teenage girls were giggling as they tried on their new clothes, posing and posturing in front of me like wannabee models in skirts, shorts, trousers and various bits of underwear that seemed to do very little concealing,

"RIGHT" I yelled above the racket, "Let's get this place tidied up, I'm going to nip back into town to pick ip some booze, we'll have a birthday barbecue for Sally and Mandy, but"

I grinned at them and said as evilly as I could manage, "We'll be starting work in the morning and anyone starting late will have their pay docked, right?"

I ran out of the house to avoid the howls of indignation, not to mention the boxes and various items being hurled at me!

It took me two more hours to find what I wanted and then I had to phone Mr Kitson so that he could release the funds and then I had to walk to the taxi office to see Mr Ahmed who agreed immediately,

"Anything for you Mr Chris isn't it?"

There was no sign of the girls as I drew up in the taxi and opened the garage for Mr Ahmed to park the Range Rover, I tried to pay him but he wouldn't have it, so with a shake of the hand, I bade him farewell and went to find the girls.

I met them in the hallway, each of them dressed identically in a short, flared, pink skirt, white shirts tied beneath their breasts, black seemed stockings and tiny black panties!

"Oh no" I gasped, "I've got a headache!"

They giggled and Sally told me they'd be gentle with me, Mandy promised to put my pyjamas back on when they'd done and Cassie just stood there laughing,

"Come and see what I've got" I said and took them out into the garden,

I was like a new father showing off his baby as I opened the garage doors, there were squeals excitement and exclamations of delight from Cassie as they opened the doors and climbed in,

"Right" demanded Mandy, "Where are we going?"

"Nowhere yet I'm afraid" I answered, "I have to have some lessons, I haven't got a clue how to drive the thing"

Cassie kissed me and squeezed my hand, "You will though Chris" she said softly, "I know you will and soon too"

"Come on then you lot" I laughed, "Help me get the booze and steaks out of the back" and we unloaded it all before setting up the barbecue.

For once, it lit first time and as I stood over it watching the charcoal take light, I reflected on just how much we'd spent that day, we weren't short of money, far from it, but I had no way of knowing whether or not the business would take off and as summer was almost on us, I really wanted to get going as soon as possible, the girls had other ideas though for that particular night, the booze was about to flow, the steaks were about to be put onto the barbecue and by the way they were behaving, I was about to have the time of my life!

Even at that time of the year, the evening was warm and it got warmer as Cassie ran in to get the camcorder to film the twins as they swayed seductively in time to the music, their lips were millimetres apart, their eyes staring into one and other's, their fingers entwined.

They moved their lips those last few millimetres and kissed tenderly, there was no doubt about the love they had for each other and thankfully, the moment was captured by Cassie on the camcorder, it was more beautiful than I could have imagined, almost like one of the twins kissing her reflection in a mirror.

The kiss deepened and they clutched each other as their arousal grew, hands wet down over pert little bottoms and under the short pink skirts, fingers caressed the tiny white panties and went beneath them into the glistening pink wetness therein.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.