Pirates and Other Nice People - Cover

Pirates and Other Nice People

Copyright© 2004 by davedax

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Siblings reared in seperate orphanages make a life together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The rest of the day was spent in a similar vein, although I did notice that Mandy didn't want to leave my side and Cassie seemed to be more than happy with Sally.

After we'd eaten a leisurely lunch in the garden, Mandy strolled down with me to the river where I showed her our landing stage and it was her who put the idea in my head,

"Why don't you buy a boat and do trips up and down the river, you'd make a fortune at it?"

At the time she suggested it, I was rather more concerned with the soft, yielding flesh of her naked bottom beneath my hand as we stood looking at the clear water and for her own part, Mandy seemed to be quite interested in seeing if I could get another erection as she casually masturbated my penis, so of course I had to do the honourable thing!

This time it was me underneath as she squatted over me and lowered herself down slowly onto my erection right there on the riverbank,

"Squeeze my boobs Chris" she said softly as she began to raise herself up and down on my cock, "Pinch my nipples"

The booming hoot of a passing river cruiser stopped us in our tracks, I rolled onto my side clutching her to me and we lay there laughing until it had passed, the raucous comments of the lads on board rang in our ears as we strolled back up to the upper garden where we made love slowly, she was an eager lover, keen to try anything new and different and wanting to learn it all.

It was over lunch that I spoke to Cassie about Mandy's suggestion and she was just as keen as Mandy had been and we decided to take it further by talking to Mr Kitson. He was enthusiastic too and suggested that we gave him a couple of days before going in to see him,

"I'll see what I can come up with" he said.

We had to make sure the twins were returned to the home the following day and there were tears all round as we watched the taxi pulling away, but they were somewhat placated by our promise to see the social workers to persuade them that their was ample room in our new home for them and I thought that perhaps we could find positions for them somewhere in our fledgling river cruise company!

"Well what did you think of them?" Cassie asked as she took my hand,

"Great girls Cassie" I told her, "Mandy's almost as horny as you"

"So is Sally" she said and giggled, "We were at it most of the night"

"I know, we heard you"

"Let's go back to bed Chris" she said grabbing my hand, "I want a real cock inside me"

I noticed that she was naked beneath her skirt as we undressed and she giggled, "Sally wanted my knickers to keep her company"

We got under the single sheet and I drew her into my arms,

"I think Sally would rather be with you than me don't you?"

"Probably, but she's nervous about losing her virginity, give her time baby" she breathed and kissed me on the neck, "Now shut up and show me how you made Mandy scream most of the night"

I did and she screamed too as we climaxed together, both of us writhing with lust and desire, her ankles locking herself to me and her nails bloody with scratching me deeply,

"Bloody hell Cassie" I laughed as we lay together getting our breath back, "I think you needed that!"

She laughed contentedly and snuggled against me,

"Yes, I think I did, I love being with girls in and out of bed, but there's nothing like a nice hard cock to bring out all a girl's passion"

The bedside phone rang then and she picked it up, I watched as she mouthed to me that it was Mr Kitson, our solicitor, she agreed several times, nodded several times and said,

"Well he isn't here at the moment, but I'm sure he'll know where it is, yes thank you very much, we'll see you shortly"

"He's found us a boat to go and look at"

"Christ, that was quick"

"Well you know what he's like with boats, he probably got straight on the phone as soon as we asked him"

We called the taxi company and they took us to the boat yard where Mr Kitson had said he'd meet us,

He was there as promised, a big smile on his face,

"You won't believe this Chris" he said, barely able to contain his obvious excitement, "It's on sale for a hundred and twenty one thousand, complete with it's own mooring on a hundred year lease at just forty pounds a month and what's more"

Words failed him and me and Cassie couldn't help but get enthused by him as he practically dragged us over to where it laid moored against the side of the marina.

It was big, bigger than I'd imagined, big but beautiful, long and sleek, an open topped cruiser with twenty four seats on top and four spacious rooms below, each room fully equipped with it's own bar and furnishings that to me, would have looked more at home in a palace than a river boat!

"It's beautiful Chris" Cassie said as she strode up the gangplank dragging me along with her, I was trying to drag my eyes away from her long legs and thighs beneath the little denim mini skirt, but it was difficult.

The furnishings on the bridge, if that's what it was called on a river boat were a mixture of highly polished brass and dark timber, the smell of polish was in the air and as Cassie turned to me, I already knew what she'd say, so I beat her to it.

"Can we pay one hundred thousand in cash today" and Mr Kitson nodded eagerly,

"Yes"

"Offer it"

Fifteen minutes later we left the yard, the proud, excited and somewhat apprehensive owners of a five year old river cruiser!

The people at the home where the twins were, were only too pleased to listen to our proposal, the one we'd worked out on our way home, as we pulled into our driveway, we asked the driver to take us onto the home and luckily it was the same man who'd brought the twins to us the other day so he knew exactly how to get there.

"So what positions exactly are you offering the girls?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.