Pirates and Other Nice People - Cover

Pirates and Other Nice People

Copyright© 2004 by davedax

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Siblings reared in seperate orphanages make a life together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mondays, Jane didn't open the pub until eight p.m. so once the delivery men had replenished the stock, I decided to tidy up the garden at home whilst Jane went over the books, Cassie had the time of her life bombing around the lawns on a ride on mower, not the most ideal form of transport for a pretty sixteen year old in a mini skirt and without panties, but both me and Jane enjoyed it immensely!

The twins were cleaning the boat along with Shamus, quite a long job after the previous day's excursions which had been sold out completely, Jane sat a table in the garden surrounded by books, accounts, a laptop computer and invoices and seemed to be very careless about crossing her legs every time I wandered past pushing a wheel barrow full of weeds.

"We need a bloody gardener" I grumbled as I straightened up and rubbed my aching back, "This is bloody hard work"

Jane closed the computer down and announced that the company was in good shape,

"We're making a lot of money Chris" she said and smiled up at me, "We can easily afford a gardener"

"Ok, phone the paper up and put an advert in for one, or better still ask Sean if he'd be interested in doing it between jobs"

"Hey, good idea" she agreed, "Lie down and let me give you a massage, it'll do your back good"

By the glint in her eyes, she had more than a massage in mind as she went into the house to get some body oils, but as ever with Jane, I was more than ready for whatever she planned!

Cassie had gone to join the twins so I stripped naked and lay on my stomach on a towel,

"Wow" Jane exclaimed when she saw me, "Are we ready for action then?" and promptly slipped out of her dress, she was naked except for a baby blue thong and I felt my little friend stirring down below as she straddled my thighs.

She was good, very good and the oil seemed to soak right into my skin, it felt wonderfully soothing and the dull ache in the small of my back seemed to disappear to be replaced by an even duller ache on the other side of my body!

"Turn over" she said huskily, "I might as well do a proper job"

"You already have" I laughed as I turned over,

"Oh my God" she said with a grin, "That's what I love about you Chris"

"What, you love my cock more than my intellect?"

"Oh definitely"

"More than my good looks or my boyish charm?"

She moved forward and rubbed her panty clad pussy over my fully erect penis"

"Oh yes"

I reached up and pulled her down towards my face, her full, firm breasts pressed into my chest and she moaned into my mouth as she began moving up and down over my cock,

"I'm doing it Chris"

I felt it, it was flowing out through her thong and drenching my cock,

"Oh fuck Jane" I gasped and reached between her legs to pull the thong to one side, she was still doing it as I lunged upwards and into the hot, wet, warmth of her cunt,

"Chris she gasped, "Oh God Chris"

Reaching behind her, I slid a finger up into her anus and she climaxed immediately, but instead of the usual cries of ecstasy, I got tears, hot tears streaming from her eyes onto my chest,

"What's up sweetheart?"

For a second, she just looked at me, shook her head and amazingly got up and walked back into the house, I watched her tight little bottom clad only in the thong and I thought I realised her problem,

"Jane" I said softly as I joined her in the kitchen, "Please tell me darling, I think I know what it is, but you have to tell me, I have to be sure before I make a complete fool of myself"

"It doesn't matter Chris, really it doesn't, I'm sorry, just forget it"

"No I won't bloody well forget it, one minute we're making love, you're doing what I think is one of the most intimate acts one person can do with another and the next minute you're in bloody tears walking away from me!"

"I love you Chris" she said softly, "I never thought I'd fall in love, I promised myself that I wouldn't, but I have, I've fallen in love with you and it's not fair on what you and Cassie have got between you"

"Wait there" I said, "Just sit exactly there in that spot"

Running across the lawn, I paused only long enough to scoop up my jeans and hop into almost breaking my neck in the process and jumped into my car,

The twins and Cassie were obviously in bed when I got to the pub judging by the noises coming from their bedroom,

"It's only me" I shouted and scooped up a cheque book and one of Jane's rings from the dressing table.

The jeweller looked at me as if I was a madman, not that I blamed him, but he rang my bank to check on my credentials and within ten minutes I was back in my car.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.