Pirates and Other Nice People - Cover

Pirates and Other Nice People

Copyright© 2004 by davedax

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Siblings reared in seperate orphanages make a life together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was quite a night, Jane and the twins loved it behind the bar and all the attention they received from Sean's gang, a representative from the brewery was there too and commented that he hoped there would be many more nights like this,

"Especially when we start charging for our supplies" he added and drifted away to speak to someone else,

"What did he mean by that Jane?" I asked the pretty new landlady,

"They supplied the booze tonight for free" she replied, "This is what's known in the trade as a free house, so we can buy our supplies from anyone we want"

"You mean that tonight's cost us nothing?"

"Ten out of ten gaffer" she laughed,

"Well who's a clever girl then?"

"And who's a horny girl too?" she muttered and giggled as I slipped a hand beneath her skirt,

"For God's sake don't start me off" she laughed, "I'm already soaking wet down there"

She was too, her panties felt like wet tissue paper and I growled playfully as I stroked her pussy through them whilst she pulled me another pint,

"Oh damn" she exclaimed, "The lager's gone, be an angel and nip down to the cellar to change it for me"

"Sure" and I lifted the flap behind the bar that led down into the cellar, it took me only thirty seconds to change the fitting from one barrel to another,

"Ok" I shouted and looked up!

"Oh my God" I groaned, Jane, Cassie, Sally and Mandy were all standing together right beside the open flap knowing full well the view they were giving me, a worm's eye view right up their skirts, Cassie's panties were black, Jane's white to match her stockings and the twins were in identical yellow thongs, all four items were jealously hugging a wet and willing pussy without doing very much to conceal it, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!

"It's not working Chris" Jane shouted, so I went back and checked it, it was fine I couldn't figure out what the problem was, but when I returned to the bottom of the steps and four very damp pairs of panties fluttered down from above, I burst out laughing and felt like a million dollars, four very attractive, very willing and very slightly kinky women were standing above me, their naked slits very wantonly on display for me!

I was red faced when I got back up to the bar where the girls were busily serving as if nothing had happened, but it had happened and I had a great deal of difficulty with the bulge in my jeans for the rest of the night.

A fleet of taxis took the revellers home eventually after a couple of rousing Irish jigs from Sean and we stood in the doorway waving them off, earlier on we'd noticed Cassie and the twins whispering and giggling, so it looked like I'd be sharing Jane's bed again.

I bolted the doors and asked if anyone wanted a drink for a nightcap, but the twins took hold of each one of Cassie's hands and announced that they were going to bed,

"I take it that my boss isn't going home tonight, am I right?"

I put a slow record on the juke box and held out my hand,

"Let's dance while I consider my options" I laughed and she stamped on my foot as she came into my arms,

Manfully ignoring the pain from my foot, I glided around the bar like Fred Astaire, or at least I thought I did, Jane wasn't bothered by my lack of expertise though, she sighed contentedly as I eased a breast out of her dress and suckled the nipple tenderly whilst slipping the spaghetti straps off her shoulders.

"I'm so wet Chris" she whispered, "I've been wet for you all night"

"I've had a hard on since I sucked the juice out of your knickers in the cellar" I said as the dress dropped to the floor,

"All of them?" she asked softly, but I shook my head, "No Jane, only the white ones"

"Oh Chris"

I leaned her back against the juke box and sank to my knees, the heady aroma of her sweet, juice laden little cunt filled my nostrils as I kissed the inside of each thigh,

"Don't tease me Chris, please darling, I'm so fucking horny, I'll scream in a minute, oh"

The "oh" was because somebody had joined us, but I kept to my task as Cassie kissed Jane and quietly asked if it was a private party, or could anyone join in?

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched enthralled as Jane's hand slipped between Cassie's legs and her fingers opened the lips of her cunt,

"No Cassie" Jane said softly, "Not just anyone, but you can, what took you so long?"

My ministrations on her cunt were secondary to Cassie's tongue in her mouth, so I sat back and watched as they sank to the floor together and turned round to lie end to end, it was a spectacle that will live with me forever, they opened each other up gently, as if opening a flower and savouring the pollen therein, twice they took each other to the heights of ecstasy, each of them bucking, kicking and squealing as they fought to throw the other off, yet wrapped their legs around their protagonist to keep her there!

Finally they sank down onto the floor and kissed each other tenderly, Cassie grinned at me and said shyly,

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything big bruv, but I just knew"

"Knew what?"

She reached for me and they kissed me together,

"She just knew Chris" Jane whispered, "Now I think we should all go to bed"

"I'll say goodnight then Jane" Cassie said and kissed her again, but Jane said with a giggle, "You're not getting away that easy Cassie, there's room in my bed for the three of us"

It was after dinner when I crawled out from between them and almost immediately, the void was filled as they moved into each other's embrace, I took a long leisurely shower to wake me up and to my amazement discovered the twins had cleaned the whole bar up, from top to bottom.

"We were going to wake you up Chris" Mandy said with a smile,

"But the three of you looked so zonked that we came down and tidied the place up" came from Sally, "Is it all right?"

"It's wonderful, thank you" I felt ashamed that we'd slept whilst the girls were working, the place had been an absolute shambles, but now it was spotless, they took me down to the landing stage where the boat was moored and it suddenly occurred to me that it was a boat, just a boat and it deserved better.

.Going back up to the pub hand in hand with the twins, I asked if they'd make some coffee and wake their mum up, "Cassie too of course" then I rang for a taxi,

It took an hour for the engraver to do it and he laughed uproariously at my other request, "Are you serious?"

"Oh very definitely" I assured him and he nodded, "Go get yourself a coffee or something, give me an hour"

As the taxi pulled up outside the pub, I saw a dirty old Land Rover in the car park and heard Sean's guttural voice murdering "Ill take you home again Kathleen"

Walking into the bar, I was relieved to find no one else but Sean and his son, Shamus.

Gesturing them to come outside, I showed him the four items I'd purchased and he grinned with delight,

"You'll be wanting me to fix them up for ye Chris?"

"Yes please Sean if you would"

"It'll be a pleasure" he laughed and he and Shamus tottered off down to the boat.

"Where have you been?" I got it in quadraphonic sound from four gorgeous little nymphs,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.