Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

On Tuesday evening, Sara dug deep in her closet for a white dress. It was semi-sheer, clinging material, fastened at the back of her neck, cut deeply on her breasts, sweeping from the front down her sides and around in back just above the cleft of her ass. It was tight around her hips, clung to her breasts and belly like wallpaper — she could see her hard nipples and the dip of her belly button. The skirt was long, but she had carefully slit it to mid-thigh on all four sides, so that when she walked, she showed a lot of her bare legs. With her deep tan, the dress made her look almost more naked than she was.

Right on time, Sara rang the downstairs bell at Ralph's building. Helen's voice answered and told her to come on up, buzzing the lock on the door. When the elevator door opened, Sara stepped out. In front of her, Helen swung the apartment door wide open. The two women gaped at each other and burst into laughter. Trying vainly to stifle her howls, Sara ran inside and Helen almost slammed the door shut behind her. Sara literally threw Ralph her carry-all.

Helen wore a dress almost identical to Sara's. It had straps, the bottom was flared pants, not a skirt, but the effect was the same.

"Oh, my God!" Helen howled. "We're twins! Look at us! Ralph, come here and see."

Ralph came forward, grinning broadly. The two women were the same height, their breasts the same size, their buttocks nearly identical, their bodies topped with equally beautiful faces. The only real difference was that Sara was tan and Helen was nearly coal black.

"Sara," Helen said, "Come here and kiss me."

The two women hugged and kissed, a kiss that quickly got deep and thorough. They rubbed their bodies together, all the while bursting into fits of laughter.

"Ralph, get the camera," Helen gasped. They posed for pictures — side by side, back to back, front and back. When they were done, Helen went to Ralph and grabbed him by the shirt front. "You sneak!" she said. "You've known all along. No wonder you put off letting me meet her."

"The first time Sara spoke to me, in The Meat Market," Ralph said, "I almost fell off the bar stool. You two are dead ringers, bar the skin color. For a long time, I really did try to keep you apart, and it wasn't hard because we weren't living together then. Finally, it got too much, and anyway, I couldn't let Sara get away without you two meeting."

Sara hugged them both. "I would never have forgiven you, if you had."

They went about the business of organizing drinks, serving dinner and eating heartily. The talk ran high, the women comparing life histories. Helen grew up in the British Virgin Islands, moved to America and went to law school at Penn State. Always interested in sex, she had become 'polyamorous' in college and never looked back. Nor did she seem to have any doubts.

"When I started fucking, back home in the islands, it was fun, and there wasn't too much else to do. I found out that I like to get laid. I like sex, and I love love-making. I like men best, but I like women, too. And I like variety. When I got to college, I realized that in America, at least, what you decide about your sex life has a lot to do with how you live the rest of your life. I thought it over pretty carefully, and that's where I ended up. Polyamorous, bisexual, and usually horny as hell. And it suits me right down to my little round heels."

"And you are also one hell of a good lawyer," Ralph put in. "You saved my life with your professional competence and then you saved it again with your wonderful body. You know I love you more than anything, don't you?"

"Oh, dear, yes," Helen said, flinging herself into his lap as he sat on the sofa. They kissed, and Ralph's hands ran over her body. "But, dear, you love Sara, too, don't you?" she went on when she could speak. Ralph held out his free hand, and Sara came to him to be enfolded and fondled, too.

"Yes, I do. It had me totally confused for a long time, you know." He looked at Sara. "At first, I wouldn't ask Helen to live with me because I was afraid of any relationship. Then, when I realized that she was just as horny and polyamorous as I was, and that I had nothing to fear on that score, I knew I was in love with both of you. And I still am."

"But I'm the bird in the hand," Helen said, clasping his hand between her satin thighs. Sara kissed them both and said, "If that means I'm the one in the bush, why isn't anyone in mine?"

They began undressing each other, a task which did not take long for the women, longer for Ralph. When it was done, they cuddled and kissed and played with each other, teasing and exciting everything reachable. They took more pictures. Finally, they moved off to the bedroom, leaving lights on all over the apartment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.