Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

When morning came, the three were already awake and busy in the bed. They took their time, made love slowly, trying to make the moments last and last. Sara swooped from one orgasm to another, turning from one man to another, taking them into her with such ease they seemed almost like one incredible member sliding in and out of her. It was a long time before they finally slid from their sexual high into the reality of another sunlit morning.

The men showered. Sara took a bath, soaking for a long time in a fragrant tub, then drying herself, stretching and bending with easy grace on the sunny balcony. They were on the second pot of coffee when the doorbell rang. All three of them went to the door. Bev came in, followed by Jerry, who was struggling with a big basket and a paper bag full of bagels.

Bev hugged Sara and kissed her deeply while Steve and Ralph took Jerry's burden to the kitchen, introducing themselves. As soon as his hands were empty, Jerry took off his shorts and shirt, joining their nakedness.

Sara held Bev at arm's length. The little woman was wearing a tight, white singlet that hugged her small breasts, their dark nipples showing clearly and rising sharply through the thin fabric. It ended just below her ribs, showing a pretty navel. Low on her hips was a silken wisp of deep orange that tied at her hip, leaving her thigh and part of her butt bare. She wore nothing else but shoes.

"I love your outfit. What did you do, walk over here through the streets and cause a riot?' Sara commented.

Bev smiled and dropped a curtsey. "Thank you, ma'am, ' she said. "No, we took a cab. But I should have worn a raincoat. I thought the driver was going to kill us, looking in the mirror all the time. Mind if I take my shirt off?' Sara laughed out loud as Bev peeled off her singlet. "Well, you guys are all bare-ass, I might as well get in the swing of things, shouldn't I?'

Jerry went to Sara, greeting her with kisses and caresses. Bev traipsed over to Ralph, the cloth at her hips swaying and showing her perfect little buns. "Which one are you?' she demanded.

"I'm Ralph.'

Bev threw her arms around him and fastened her mouth to his. Ralph grabbed her and lifted her against him until her head was more at his level while they explored each other's mouths. Bev pulled away and said, "Now give me to Steve.' She turned toward the other man, and Steve plucked her from Ralph's arms, bringing her to another deep kiss without letting her feet touch the floor. His fingers cupped her cheeks. His erection dug into her belly. Bev scrambled up Steve's body as though she were climbing a tree. Her leg snaked around his waist, and his shaft sprang from between her thighs. Right away, Bev's leg snapped down, imprisoning Steve between her thighs. Her hips began to rock.

Sara beckoned to Ralph and Jerry. "Come on, you two, help me get some food ready.' Jerry pushed ahead into the kitchen. "Listen, you guys. Make way for an old-time, short-order cook. I'm doing breakfast. You're all fagged out from fucking all night.' Jerry began organizing the kitchen as if it were his own. "Listen up for the menu. O.J., toast or bagels, eggs as you like 'em. Speak up or starve.'

Steve and Bev had separated. She was mumbling in Ralph's ear, rubbing her tits on his chest and stroking his rigid penis. His hand was deep in her crotch.

Steve grinned, "What, no bacon?'

Jerry placed his spatula firmly on Steve's chest, grinning broadly. "Look, buddy, I run a kosher kitchen here. And anyway, hot grease is dangerous to your manhood.'

Steve laughed and clapped Jerry on the back. "I'll have the works, with bagels, and scramble 'em.'

Jerry repeated Steve's order. "Adam and Eve on an inner tube, and wreck 'em.'

While Jerry cooked, the women set the table on the balcony. "I've always avoided being too obvious out here, Bev. But on Wednesday, I'm out of here, and I don't care who sees us. Is that okay?'

"Nobody in this neighborhood knows us, and I don't care anyway. I love this balcony, it's so big. You've made it beautiful.'

They all sat down to breakfast together. Jerry was right; he knew how to run a short-order kitchen. The food was hot, fresh, abundant and somehow it was all ready at the same time. They ate hungrily.

"What is this, Bev? You're still all dressed up, ' Ralph noted. Bev was still wearing her ridiculous wisp of a skirt. "My mother always told me it was rude to come to the table without clothes on. So I don't. She can't tell me I'm not a good girl.'

"This is true, ' said Jerry. "She always wears something to the table. Sometimes I think I'm going to come all over her, but she's telling the truth as far as it goes.'

"My grandmother was the really smart one. Mom was sort of a prude, but grandma was a woman of the world. She said to me, when I was fifteen and looked about the way I do now, 'Bev', she said, 'you're a beautiful woman, but you're Japanese-beautiful. These American men, they want big tits like the white girls have, and you're never going to have big tits.'

"Of course, I was already fucking Jerry, but grandma knew that, and anyway, we could always talk to each other, and I said to her, 'Ma, I figured that out at least a week ago. So what can I do about it?'

"Grandma laid it on the line. 'Bev, if you can't give these men tits, you've got to give them a pussy they won't forget.' And she began teaching me how to work the muscles in my pussy. She was a realist, that woman. She helped me dress to show my body's good points and kept my mother's complaints under control. An old-time, traditional Japanese lady who was a bone-hard realist. I really loved her. I'm sorry to say she didn't think much of my mother — she was my father's mother. But my mother was an American, although of Japanese ancestry, and grandma never forgot her own roots. When I decided to live with Jerry and eventually marry him, it was grandma who stuck up for me.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.